I'll be okay (Mina/Jihyo x Fe...

By Koreaboostory

Y/N'S POV "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME MINA!?!" I shouted at her while I buried my face on her chest crying, sh... More

CHAPTER ONE "MY STORY"
CHAPTER 2 "BEING CLOSED TO MY BEST FRIEND"
CHAPTER 3 "MY BEST FRIEND EX"
CHAPTER 4 "SLEEPOVER"
CHAPTER 5 "MEET THE FAMOUS QUEEN (PLAY GIRL)"
CHAPTER 6 "SURPRISE"
CHAPTER 7 "PLAN?"
CHAPTER 8 "FEEL BETRAYED"
CHAPTER 9 "MOTHER'S SECRET"
CHAPTER 11 "JEALOUS"
CHAPTER 12 "SLEEPOVER GONE WRONG"
CHAPTER 13 "SLEEPOVER GONE WRONG II"
CHAPTER 14 "CONFESSION"
CHAPTER 15 "MY GIRLFRIEND"
CHAPTER 16"CHEATER"
CHAPTER 17 "VACATION"
CHAPTER 18 "DAD"
CHAPTER 19 "I DIDN'T MEAN"
CHAPTER 20 "CLOSURE part 1"
CHAPTER 21 "TEACHER"
CHAPTER 22 "CLOSURE II"
CHAPTER 23 "SOMEONE"
CHAPTER 24 "PERMISSION"
CHAPTER 25 "REUNITE"
CHAPTER 26 "HER"
CHAPTER 27 "THE PRESIDENT"
CHAPTER 28 "MOVING ON"
CHAPTER 29 "VACATION"
CHAPTER 30 "ALGEBRA AND PHYSICS"
CHAPTER 31 "OFFICE"
CHAPTER 32 "DINNER"
CHAPTER 33 "MOM AND MY GIRLFRIEND"
CHAPTER 34 "CAUGHT"
CHAPTER 35"HER PARENTS"
CHAPTER 36 "Quarrel"
CHAPTER 37 "APOLOGIZE"
CHAPTER 38 "WORLD ENDS"
CHAPTER 39 "CHAIRMAN"
CHAPTER 40 " ENDING"
SPECIAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER 10 "SOMEONE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION"

302 15 1
By Koreaboostory

NO ONE POV

After Jiji cried for an hour again, she stopped and it's already 6 in the evening. " You're from Yongsan High school too, but your uniform is Public, I wish I could study in public." the latter said and I just tilted my head "W-why are you here? Do you have a problem too?" Y/N asked the person but the person just shook her head "My feet take me to a beautiful girl who was crying, so I thought this was our destiny to begin." the person looks Y/N in her eyes and Y/N was scanning head to toe the girl and it makes the girl catch y/n attention. "O-oh, I-its.." the girl cutted what Y/n wanted to say "I'm just joking, please don't mind it" The girl nervously said.

Y/N POV

'C-can I get your number Miss? and y-your name?" The girl spoke again and I just gave her my number. I was searching for my phone in my pocket but I couldn't find it , even though my wallet wasn't there. I searched it in my bag but it wasn't there either, so I panicked and searched it on the ground. I thought that I just dropped it but there was no phone nor wallet I found. I went back to where I've seated and the girl beside me was confused. "Are you okay? Are you searching for something?" She asked me and made me flinch. "m-my phone was missing.... and my wallet" I said tearing up, she grabbed her phone and dial the number that I gave but it says your phone is not in service.

"Where did you go before here?" she asked and i cried again " I-In my house, you can't call my phone because it's dead" I said then she gave me her jacket. I feel thirsty and hungry right now.

"I'm starving, I want to eat something, can you please accompany me? my treat." she said, smiling at me. "She can read my mind? Is she a witch?" I thought. I just shook my head "I can't trust you, what if you poisoned me? I can't trust any stranger just because you comfort me" I said and i saw her pouting. 

"Please, I'm not doing anything to you, I just want to help you and I know you're starving right now. I'm Mina Sharon Myoui, just call me Mina or whatever you want. I'm a senior student in Yongsan Private High school, I'm the president of the upper class , and I'm 19 years old. Here's my I'D if you want. ''She handed me her school I'D and it's true, she's the president of the upper class. "Now, can you trust me?" she asked me and I just nodded. I let her drag me to her car and eat at the restaurant.

She pulled the chair for me to sit. "What a gentlewoman" I mumbled and smiled at her. "thank you" I said before I sat, "So what's your name?" she asked me "I'm Choi Y/N , 9th grade in Yongsan high school" I said shyly and she giggled. "We're friends now right?" she asked me with a smiled on her face, she so fucking pretty so I nodded to her.

I remembered the man gave me his calling card and I know it's in my pocket. I pulled it out and asked Mina to call the number. It rang and a man answered it. She quickly gave me her phone.

"Hello sir, It's me, the girl who rode in your car 2 hours ago" I said to the caller "Oh! Miss you forgot your phone and wallet in my car, But I have family dinner right now... well if you need it now, you're welcome in house, here's the address **************" He replied, '' I just said yes to him but thinking about how I can get there. I look at Mina who is smiling at me " You don't have money with you, even your phone. So I need to take you dare cause I don't want your life to be in danger." she said, I'm amused by her, she is so pretty inside and out.

Mina and I got out to the resto as she paid our bills, then she opened her car door for me. "How can she be like this? I don't want to fall in love with her!" I said to myself, I think she didn't hear it as she drove away.

As minutes passed I just kept thinking that this way is the way to my best friend's house, but it's been a while since I got here so I thought I'm just tired of crying. Gosh, these swollen eyes.

I got out to the car "Please stay here, and wait for me, is it okay?" I asked her and she nodded "Okay sure, I'm just playing with my phone while I'm waiting for you" she said and walked to the gate.

"This is chae young's house, I Mr. Son is the man Y/n said" Mina's thought.

I pressed the door bell and saw Jeonghoon oppa open it "Y/N? What are you doing here? I thought you're the order that I bought online." he said, confused at me and I laughed at her. suddenly his father got out to see who's in the gate "Come here miss, I will give you your phone and wallet to you" her father said as we walked inside their home but jeonghoon oppa just gave me a confused look again.

As I got inside "Jiji?! What are you doing here at this hour?! you're supposedly with your parent's now, eating your dinner" Chaeyoung unnie said as she hugged me. "You know her chaeng?" Her father asked her and Chaeyoung unnie nodded.

"She's my best friend, the one that I told you , Choi Y/N '' she said as she introduced me in front of her father. "Hello sir, I-I apologized for what I did a while ago" I said and bow to him, he just laughed "Here's your stuffed Y/N, you don't need to apologize , I just wanted to help you" he said, when I was about to take off the cap on my head, Chaeyoung unnie looked at me with a worried face "Hey! What happened to your eyes? Do you have a problem? your eyes were swollen!" she asked me as I saw tears in her eyes " she asked me and hugged me tightly. I told her everything, about my mother but not the girl that I encountered at the river, she will probably tease me if I tell her about that.

"Unnie I need to go now, mom is worried about me" I said and stood up "I will take you home!" she quickly said but I refused because someone was waiting for me. "U-unnie, stay here please, my cousin was waiting for me outside" I lied to her, shit this is the first time i lied to my best friend. "Oh okay, just text me when you get home" She said, as I hugged her and kissed her ( Opss just on the cheeks!).

We got out to their house and I bowed to her father, as I got into the car and bid my goodbye to them.

Chaeyoung POV

I am now inside our house and I sat on the couch. She didn't tell me she had a cousin. I think it's her real dad, or her boyfriend. suddenly my fucking brother shouted "Dad, nunna's Y/N girlfriend! she's smiling at herself" caused me to jump at my seat and she quickly hid on dad's back.

as my father came to me "She's your girlfriend? She's a nice girl and beautiful too, we'll it's your life chaeng and I will support you, always" Dad said and I just shook my head. "She's not my girlfriend Dad, she's just my best friend" I said and pouted at him "Jeong hoon has a crush on her!" I pointed at my brother and he gave me death glare (as if I'm scared of you) Chaeyoung thought.

"So the two of you have a crush on one girl? That Y/N girl right?" Dad said and laughed playfully. I sighed knowing that I fucked up "No I don't have, just jeong hoon" I lied and walked upstairs "Goodnight dad, Goodnight mother" I shouted and walked inside my room.

As I lay down on the bed "She's too precious for me but I'm Scared to tell her that I liked her. her mom probably gets mad at me if she knows it" I said to myself. suddenly a knock heard from my door and it's my father "Chaeng? Am I bothering you from your sleep?" he asked and sat on my bed, I just shook my head. "Tell me the truth, do you have a crush on your best friend?" he asked but I stayed silent. "You know, I always support you with whatever you want. If you want some help, I'm just here okay? I love you my daughter" he continued and was about to go when I grabbed his hand and hugged him tightly.

"Dad, I fell in love with my best friend. For me she's not just a friend but more than a friend. but I'm scared to tell her about my feelings, especially her mother. Her mother trusts me so much because she thinks I just see her daughter as a best friend. I can't help myself to fall in love with her, she has everything, everything that everyone is looking for. I thought at first, I just feel her as my sister and bestfriend but no." I cried as I hugged my father. "It's normal chaeng, If you're scared, just wait for yourself to have confidence. just wait for the right time but don't regret if that right time turns into a mistake." he patted my back and stood up. He kissed my forehead and said goodnight to me.

Y/N POV

We're now heading to my house, the ride was filled with silence and I just stared at her "I might melt if you look at me like that" She said and I just looked away. " when I first saw you, I felt so arouse, I think I liked you when we first met" she said as I feel my cheeks burning (not that literally burning, just filled with red tint haha lol)

" W-we're here in front of my house" I said and she stopped the car, I felt a grip on my hands so I turned my head and saw her hands on mine. "Can we be friends?" she asked me and gave me a smile. I nodded at her and she gave me her gummy smile, when I was about to open the door I thanked her " Be safe on your way home" I opened the door and quickly kiss her cheek, I saw her froze on her spot when i closed the door of her car so I giggled.

I slowly opened the door. Even though the lights were close I can see a woman figure on the couch and I know it's my mother. I slowly put her blanket on her body and went upstairs. After I put down my things, I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

I'm done with my things, so I charge my phone and text unnie that i came home safely. I lay on my bed and was ready to sleep but when the door opened, I saw my mom with swollen eyes. I gestured to her to sit beside me "W-what happened mom, Did dad hurt you?" I asked her but she shook her head. " h-he left, he left us." she cried and I hugged her, now I'm guilty for what I did. "I left my mother not knowing what her reason was , and now Dad left us" I thought. "S-sorry mom, It's all my fault" I said as I cried "This is not your fault okay? He has a family, that's why he's always late and doesn't give me enough money for us" she calmed herself as I buried my face to her chest "Still sorry mom, I'm gonna sleep now mom goodnight and I love you" I said as she kissed my forehead.

As I laid down on my bed, the phone that I charged ding then I looked who sent me a message and it's unknown.

On message...

Unknown: Hi

Me: who's this?

Unknown: It's me Mina, sorry if I disturb you, are you going to sleep now ?

Me: Oh sorry, I'm about to go to sleep but you messaged me hehe

Mina: You can sleep now, princess...

Me: thank you mina, for the food and accompany me

Mina: My pleasure to help you, would you mind, if I asked you something?

Me: what is it?

Mina: Why did you kiss me a while ago?

Me:......

Mina: Are you there?

Me: Oh sorry about that

Mina: You don't need to say sorry, Actually...

I loved it

Me: ....

Mina: When I first saw you, I felt my heart pounding. And I know it's too fast to ask you this but can I court you?

Mina: You don't need to answer that now, but please if you don't want it just tell me.

Mina: I think you're straight to answer this question I'm sorry y/n

After 10 minutes I decided to text her, I'm just shocked by what she said and I felt my heartbeat quickening.

Me: I didn't say that I'm straight mina, actually
when you said that you want to court me I feel so happy.

Mina: Isn't it mean, you agree that I will court you?

Me: Yes

Mina: Really? I promise you will not regret this.

Me: I need to sleep now Mina, Goodnight.

Mina: Goodnight Princess, sweet dreams

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 3.2K 50
Myoi Sharon Mina. The girl who has evrything. Beauty, brains, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness...
44.5K 2.8K 31
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 "2𝙔𝙀𝙊𝙉" 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 "𝙄𝙈 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙔𝙊𝙊" *********...
78K 2.6K 14
Their life after Twice would be so much different. What could possibly happen when they meet again at the age of late 30? After splitting for nearly...
10.9K 434 18
I woke up at my bedroom here at my Grandmother's beach house feeling down. I chose to stay here while my parents are fixing their annulment. And yes...