Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

Unanswered Questions.

14.1K 421 107
By moonsghostie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV-

MORNING

It was morning, breakfast time but there was silence in the dining room. All the brothers were sitting with their heads down hoping to wait for the girl to arrive if she would. Ms. Gelle on the other hand came from Y/N's room and broke the silence. 

MS. GELLE- Boys you start with the breakfast, Y/N is still fast asleep. 

They sighed.

JIN- Let's eat first and then we can think about what should be done.

JUNGKOOK- Hyung will she ever forgive us?

Their voices had the curiousness as if they would die otherwise if the questions remain unanswered. 

NAMJOON- She'll, I think. Only it will take time to win her trust. 

HOSEOK- We have been like this from day one, never giving her a chance. It's time to compensate for that. 

JIMIN- Hyung I'm afraid...what if she tells mum?

JIN- Let's see. It's alright, even if she does. It's our mistake after all.

TAEHYUNG-  It's not only our mistake but of that Y/S/N's also!- he said, in an angry tone. 

JUNGKOOK- I'm not gonna forgive her at all. I hate her. Being clingy, annoying, and now making plans to hurt her own sister. What type of hatred is that?

NAMJOON- I think it's enough for the morning. Let's have breakfast first. 

MS. GELLE- What about Y/S/N's breakfast?

JIMIN- Let her starve! 

SUGA- It was you and Taehyung only who was adamant about being the best brothers of the younger sister, now stop as if you didn't do anything--

Jin glared at Suga after seeing the soulmates' guilty expressions, but did that affect the savage guy? 

SUGA- Give it to her in her room and lock it after. We have to still take care of that bitch till our parents come.

JUNGKOOK-  But--

SUGA- No more words. 

Everyone began silently eating. Ms. Gelle sent a maid with food to Y/S/N's room. Y/N didn't come downstairs for breakfast. 

Y/N'S ROOM- 

She was fast asleep on the mattress while clutching her bear tight to her chest and surrounded by pillows. Soon she turned on the bed and that's when her phone rang. Cursing to herself, she checked the phone. Soobin. This guy! She checked the time and was shocked to see it near 12:00 PM. It was afternoon. How long has she been sleeping? That's when she remembered what happened yesterday night. Ignoring the calls and texts completely, she sat on her bed and began looking out of the window at the bright sun. She hated daytime! Duh! Not a vampire of course! But she hated how it could be so bright and shiny outside and so dark deep inside her heart. Who the hell even removed the curtains? She stood up, went near the window, pushed the curtains back in their original place, covered the window, turned off the light, only a single lamp shade was enough, and then went to the bathroom to do her morning(now afternoon) routine and get ready. 

SOOBIN POV- 

'Why the hell isn't this girl picking up my calls?'

'We were supposed to have a day out!'

'I think I need to go and pick her up! Maybe she didn't get the permission or is just busy...'

'Yeah! I'll go!'

With that, he went to get ready, then got his bike out of the garage and went to Y/N's house or say mansion! He already knew the address since Y/N and his phone shared locations most of the time. 

A/N POV- 

Meanwhile, Y/N was busy in her room, Suga passed by the door and was surprised to see not even a single light coming out from the door. Her room was at the end of the corridor, yet no single ray of light was visible. He tried to open it but it was locked. Was she sleeping? Or did she like dark like him? Maybe she was sleeping! Confused, he went downstairs to the living room and saw almost all of his brothers sitting there. Taehyung and Jimin were busy on phone, more trying to distract themselves. Neither of them had eaten properly, just picked on their food, and right now, tried their best to ignore the stares from the others. Namjoon was helping Jungkook with some work. Hoseok and Jin were talking with each other. His presence made them turn their heads towards him in the hope that he had gone to fetch her or at least to know what she was doing. 

SUGA- Still asleep, seems so. 

JIN- What do you mean by seems so Yoongi?

SUGA- Lights are off, nothing else audible.

NAMJOON- The room is not soundproof though. 

HOSEOK- Should we go wake her up? 

JUNGKOOK- Yes-- He was cut off by the doorbell. 

JIN- Ms. Gelle please see who's it.

Ms. Gelle soon came to them and said,

MS. GELLE- There's a boy saying that he's Y/N's friend, name Soobin, I think. 

JUNGKOOK- I hate that guy! -He said being annoyed. 

TAEHYUNG- Have you seen how he's sticking to her always?

JIMIN- Can't believe she thinks of him as a brother--

He shut up when he saw Suga's done expression. 

JIN- Shut up you three. Ms. Gelle, please bring him here. 

Soon enough, the lady appeared while the boy was following her from behind, his mouth open surely due to the ecstasy and bewilderment after looking at the mansion. 

JIN- Oh. Hello Soobin, if I'm not wrong?

SOOBIN- Yeah. I'm Soobin. Y/N's bro-buddy. 

JIMIN- Why are you here? - He snapped. 

SOOBIN- Actually Y/N neither has picked up any of my calls nor replied to any of my texts. We had a plan to spend a day out. Is she alright? 

HOSEOK- We're afraid she isn't. 

SOOBIN- Wait! What happened? Is it related to yesterday? But she was fine after talking about it. 

HOSEOK- We did a mistake yesterday.

SOOBIN- What did you do?- he asked nervously. 

NAMJOON- Well, in short, her younger sister framed her for some things and we believed her and locked her up in the basement but soon after watching the CCTV footage we realized who was at fault. Since then we haven't really seen her. 

Soobin was shocked to hear it all. What made him more afraid was that these guys haven't even seen her since morning. He looked at their guilty faces and couldn't help but blurt out,

SOOBIN- How the actual hell could you do that? You didn't even believe her yesterday morning! She's arachnophobic and loses herself in front of a spider. Her own sister was freaking her out with that, yet you did not believe her! And then again. Wait! Where the hell is her room? Please guys check before something happens!

The boys looked at him with confused expressions. 

JIN- What do you mean before something happens? 

SOOBIN- You don't know anything about her yet. She can--

He was cut off by a voice coming from behind. 

Y/N- What are you doing here? 

They all immediately looked towards the bottom of the stairs, where the girl was standing wearing an expressionless face.

 She was wearing this-

Soobin immediately went towards her and hugged her. The warmth almost immediately made her smile. She closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them, this time she had a normal expression. The three of them, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung were burning in anger though. Jealousy? 

SOOBIN- Are you alright dumbo? - He said releasing the hug. 

Y/N- Mhmm. Why are you here?

SOOBIN- Did you forget about our day-out plan? 

Y/N- Ohh. 

JIN- Soobin what were you saying before, can you tell me about it? 

SOOBIN- Umm...- He looked at Y/N who motioned him to change the topic with a slight shaking of her head. 

SOOBIN- Nothing that important. Hehe~

Then he turned towards Y/N and looked at her hands. To be honest, he was afraid for he hadn't checked if she did self-harm. Y/N was confused about what he was doing until,

SOOBIN- Wait! What the hell Y/N? What's this?

Y/N looked at her hand, her knuckles were badly bruised and there was some blood still coming out. She thought and remembered how she had got this. 

SOOBIN-- How did you get this? 

Y/N- Uhoh, don't remember, I don't know...- she looked at him with slightly big eyes. 

SOOBIN- What the heck! You go and break your bones and you're not sure? - He seriously sounded like her mother. 

Y/N- You sound like mom. -She mumbled silently and Soobin was reminded of what he was doing. He thought she'll feel bad now that she was thinking of her mom but his thoughts didn't last long when someone took Y/N's hands from his hold to their own. 

Both Y/N and Soobin looked at Jin who took Y/N, his hold soft, to the couch and made her sit down. 

JIN- Soobin take a seat please and Jungkook, please bring the first-aid box. - he asked calmly.

Jungkook quickly went off and came back. He gave the kit to Jin and sat near Y/N. 

Jin grabbed her hand and began treating her knuckles while almost everyone watched the duo. Y/N didn't make even a single gasp or squeak. She herself thought of why she couldn't feel the pain. It was just like a tickling sensation. 

JUNGKOOK- Doesn't it hurt?

Y/N looked at him, who was sitting beside her. His doe eyes looked as if they were carrying guilt and sadness within them. 

Y/N- Not really.-She said looking at him in the eyes directly.

Jin looked up at her and pressed the cotton a bit harder. She however was still looking around at everyone. It seemed she didn't even realize the force with which he had pressed the cotton ball. His mind now had hundreds of questions running inside it. Even Suga saw what he was doing and immediately understood. 

Once he was done treating, Soobin spoke.

SOOBIN-  Can I take Y/N with me? 

TAEHYUNG- For what? -He snapped. 

SOOBIN- Umm..a day out as I said before. 

JIMIN- No you can't!

JIN- You can. Just drop her here before 5 PM in the evening. 

The Maknaes look at their Hyung with questionable expressions but Jin simply ignored them.

SOOBIN- Thanks Jin...?

JIN- Call us Hyung. - Jin said slightly smiling. 

SOOBIN- Ok hyungs. Come on Y/N! I got your boyfriend with me. - He said cheerfully but as he said, the expression of the boys darkened. 

SUGA- You had a boyfriend Y/N? - He said in a deep voice. 

Soobin laughed a bit. Duffer did not realize what he was doing and how serious the situation was. Y/N looked at him with a frustrated and so-done face. 

SOOBIN- Of course she has! Come on he's out there! Let me show you! Am I right Y/N? 

Y/N only looked at him as if he was about to die. She felt bad for her dumbhead bro. She ignored the burning stares of BTS and went outside following Soobin. The others followed, almost ready to pounce upon whoever was there. 

There was, however, no human of any kind of insight. Only this-

JUNGKOOK- Where is he?

SOOBIN- There! - He said pointing to the bike. Almost everyone looked in the direction and then back at the boy who was giggling to himself. 

Y/N- You can kill him. I understand the necessity. -She said with full sarcasm which made Soobin look at her in confusion while the others chuckled a bit.

Y/N- The keys?- She asked.

SOOBIN- Oh. Nah! I love my life. Wanna live more! - He said shaking her head. 

Y/N- Want me to go with you or not? -She said eyeing, more like glaring at him. 

SOOBIN- Fine! -He gave her the keys, and she went near the bike while he turned towards BTS. 

SOOBIN- Hyungs! I have to say this, I might not return alive but she'll for sure. 

NAMJOON- What do you mean?

SOOBIN- Watch it. -He went and sat behind Y/N and held her waist tightly after wearing the helmet. This time all the boys burned in jealousy and anger after seeing the skinship. Immediately, Y/N began the bike and went out of the entrance, the main gate. They noticed how she turned and how she increased her speed. 

JUNGKOOK- That's like rocking. - He said proudly seeing the girl's driving skills. 

TAEHYUNG- She got jams, unlike Jimin! 

Jimin smacked his head.

JIMIN- I hate the way he held her waist. Feeling jelly! 

SUGA- She's savage like me. 

HOSEOK- You're right. But I feel jealous too! -he said while releasing a deep breath. 

JIN- Boys let it be, for the time being, in the meeting room within 5 minutes. 

NAMJOON- What is it hyung?

SUGA- Just meet up there. Then we'll say. 

Jin and Suga nodded to each other and went inside while the others followed to the meeting room. 

IN THE MEETING ROOM-

JIN- You might have noticed that Soobin was about to tell us something about Y/N but she stopped him. 

JUNGKOOK- I noticed. 

TAEHYUNG- Me two. 

JIMIN- Me three.

SUGA- She didn't feel any sort of pain in her hand even though Jin pressed the cotton ball with the medicine really hard. Even mafias like us would have gasped. 

TAEHYUNG- Even that night, when she treated us and later herself, she didn't react. 

NAMJOON- What can be the meaning of this Jin Hyung? 

JIN- I'm not sure but I have some questions. 

HOSEOK- On top of it all, I feel like there's some part that we are still missing. Did you notice the change in Y/N when that guy hugged her? It was as if her whole personality changed with a single hug. Even her cold eyes gathered up some warmth. It was odd. 

JIN- Indeed it was. That's what we are here for. So, boys, we all know we've done wrong since the first day. Now I think it's enough. 

JUNGKOOK- What do you mean hyung?

NAMJOON- What he means to say is that we'll accept her now. No second thoughts, especially for you Taehyung and Jimin. - He said pointing at the two boys. 

The two remained silent for a while before nodding.

TAEHYUNG- I understand hyung. I don't care about anything else, I know I've done wrong and I'm ready to do anything to make it right. 

JIMIN- Me too. I'll ask for forgiveness and love her like my own sister. 

Jin smiled and spoke.

JIN- Well, then it's decided. Be nice to her, including her in small talk, trying to get close to her, giving her brotherly love, and besides one more important thing. We need to ask Soobin about Y/N. We need to know what Y/N's hiding from us. 

HOSEOK- Will he tell us? 

NAMJOON- He will cause he cares for Y/N like his own sister. It's visible. and it's also clear that he knows something about her that we don't. We need to ask him. 

JUNGKOOK- I have an idea! -The golden maknae's eyes brightened up immediately. 

JIMIN- What kook?

JUNGKOOK- Tomorrow at school we can talk to Soobin. Well, Tae Hyung he's in your class, isn't he?

TAEHYUNG- Yeah.

JUNGKOOK- Then you can ask him to come to meet us together, like by the end of school or maybe during lunch break. Then we can talk to him, and get to know about Y/N as well as what she likes. because he knows her better than us. What say? - He looked around for confirmation. 

JIN- Kook is right. This will work. Since Tae is in the same class, he'll bring Soobin to us, and Jimin although you're in a different section, you can help too. Kook, you have to check when Y/N is away from him since Y/N is with you. 

JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK- Done. 

NAMJOON- Now do you have any idea what to do? 

HOSEOK- Well, let's wait for Y/N to come home, then let's have a movie night since we haven't got any missions for now. 

NAMJOON- A nice idea. 

SUGA- Jin bake some chocolatey things, can you? 

Everyone looked at him surprised. 

SUGA- What?- he snapped.

TAEHYUNG- Hyung from when did you begin eating chocolates and stuff?

JIN- He's talking for Y/N.

JUNGKOOK- Whoa! Hyung, you never thought about us that way...-He said pouting. 

JIN- Well, Yoongi what if I tell them about the mall incident? - Jin said teasingly. 

SUGA- Don't you dare! - He glared. 

HOSEOK- Yah! Jin hyung tell us!

JIN- Well, Suga paid for a whole big bunch of candies for Y/N and didn't even let her know that it was him! 

JIMIN- That's cheating Hyung!- He said making a sad face. 

TAEHYUNG-We also want candies. 

NAMJOON- Oh come on guys! Get ready for the movie night! Wear something cute cause today we're gonna make sure that we're good brothers! - He said showing his dimple smile. 

JUNGKOOK- Well we can wear our onesies! 

SUGA- Oh, Hell Nah! 

JIMIN- Please Hyung! Please~ for Y/N!!

SUGA- Alright. -He said with a bored face. 

HOSEOK- WOAH! Do you love her that much? 

SUGA- Shut up. 

JIN- Alright alright! This is enough. Now let's divide the work. Maknaes will prepare the movie room, me and Suga will cook and bake, Namjoon and Hoseok will help us in a way, you have to ask Y/N to join us, then you have to bring the required things, especially the clothes as Kook said. 

EVERYONE(EXCEPT JIN)- OKK!

With that, all of them went to their own works. 

TIMEPASS

Meanwhile, with Y/N and Soobin. Both of them talked about what happened yesterday and Y/N felt much better. Soobin also told her how guilty and sad BTS was. She did not believe it at first but since they allowed her and she got to know that they saw the CCTV, she thought maybe it was true. She still felt bad because they did not believe her, but it was her fault too. She didn't speak up for herself. Both of them went to the park, then to the ice cream shop. After enjoying they went to a horror house where Soobin shouted and shrieked at every horror scene while Y/N laughed at him and enjoyed it. She wasn't really afraid of such things. When they came out of the horror house, Soobin was panting very badly but he stopped when he saw Y/N laughing at him. 

SOOBIN- Aww! You look so cute while laughing dumbo. 

Y/N stopped and glared at him. 

Y/N- Shut up. 

SOOBIN- Let's go have some snacks and then I'll drop you at your house since it's already 4!

Y/N- Okay! Let's go. 

With that, they went to grab something to eat. After eating, Y/N was lazy so it was Soobin who drove to her house. When he arrived, he shook her to wake her up. 

SOOBIN- Yah! Y/N wake up! We're here!

Y/N rubbed her eyes and lazily got off.

Y/N- See you tomorrow, bye! 

SOOBIN- Bye dumbo! 

He went off to his home while Y/N pulled her hood up on her head and with eyes half-closed went inside the house. There was no noise in the house, it was kind of dark too, but since she was busy yawning, she went to her room and flopped on the bed, and fell asleep. However, she wasn't aware of the people who were watching her silently. 

JUNGKOOK- She looked cute, didn't she?

TAEHYUNG- Yeah.

JIMIN- She went to sleep tho. What about a movie night?

NAMJOON- We've still got plenty of time. It's 5, I and Hoseok will wake her up near 7, and then we can watch!

HOSEOK- Yeah. So let's go and do whatever we want to and then we can enjoy ourselves later. 

SUGA- I'm going to sleep till then.

JIN- I've got some file work to do, Namjoon you can help me. 

NAMJOON- Alright. 

JUNGKOOK, JIMIN, TAEHYUNG- We'll play video games! -They said excitedly punching the air. 

JIN- Aish! These kids! -He facepalmed.

With that, they went to their respective places. 

Jin and Namjoon to the meeting room, Suga to his room, Hoseok for exercise, Maknaes to the gaming room. On the other side, Y/N was fast asleep busy in her dream world. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 357 6
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
128K 3.4K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
174K 5.6K 25
A girl name y/n . she was 5 year old girl . she was a cute sweet bubbly girl with innocent soul who don't know the reality of world . . . . . 7 dang...
59.8K 1.6K 34
This story is about , Kiara(Y/N) a special girl with many identity having secrets. Kiara has a dark past and a revenge to be taken with a bright foll...