Diabolik Lovers

By Amari_LoK

When Yui stabbed herself to save everyone, the brothers try to bring her back and when they thought it didn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 4

455 5 0
By Amari_LoK

Ayato walks in the dark room with only candles lighting up, looking down at Yui her body changed so much.

Taller, breasts bigger like F size, skin normal but little paler, hair way longer to her lower spine very curly.

She'll be awakening soon.

"Yui."

Ayato doesn't know if she can hear him or not, this is like being in a coma.

He needs to see her awake, and fine not dead asleep.

Chuckling quietly he only he this girl for twelve weeks and he's been wanting her to be his, cause he never seen a girl like her around, she was a cute little clumsy girl who didn't know her fate and still awaits answers of who she is than giving up.

Even when they treated her horribly she still sacrificed her life to protect them, what did she see in them?

"Wake up Yui, you need to wake up. We need you I need you, understand that."

Ayato disappears.

----------------------------------------------

The brothers was in school and for Ayato it was boring and meaningless as usual.

He rather be watching Yui making sure she's...

"Why do I care so much? She meant nothing to me and now I care? She's human, not much longer at least." Ayato thought.

He just met that girl and look what happened next, his crazy mother had to come back.

'Ring!'

The bell rung and Ayato stands to walk away but feels a hand on his arm, looking over his shoulder he saw a girl.

"Hey Ayato, I was wondering if you want to hang out." The girl purred.

Ayato knows she's a dirty slut and is not interested, not one bit.

"No."

"Why? You have feelings for someone else."

"No." When really the answer was 'yes'.

Ayato walks away going to his next class wanting the night to be over with and go home.

----------------------------------------------

The brothers made it back home and checked on Yui, she was changing that was for sure but still doesn't know when she'll actually wake up.

After they left a head turns then eyes open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.6K 23
Yuko gets sent to the Sakamaki manor with his sister Yui. Yuko has to struggle to survive each day and his annoying sister isn't very helpful either...
75.5K 1.6K 35
Highest rank : #1 in AyatoXYui "Let's get married." Words that brought happiness to one's ears. "Really? Another human girl is going to live with us...
40K 1.1K 36
Rank #1 in Ayato x Yui Rank #330 in Diabolik Lovers @Sep 7th It was finally the day they got married, but suddenly, Yui had some doubts on herself ab...
20.5K 370 16
So Yui has been living in the Sakamaki mansion for a long time.Ayato was her childhood friend but she never relized that he was a vampire.He acts dif...