Book 1: The Justice League an...

Von DC_Lover07

Ok, this is my first story so no hate plss. This story is more about the adults of DC like Batman, Superman e... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

61 3 4
Von DC_Lover07

Dick Prov.

OMG I thought

Damian and Rachel were cuddling in the crib, and I was soo surprised because Damian never lest almost anyone touch him but him touching someone else is a twist.

But it was funny seeing Raymond trying to get in between them, I can tell he is going to be a protective brother.

I took a picture and sent it to Bruce, this was so cute. "Miss Arella" called Cass " Yes sweetie what happened?" she asked nicely.

"Dami is cuddling with baby Rachel" she said it with softness in her voice, "Oh, how did he get into her crib if I put him in Raymond's?" she asked with confusion

Flash Prov.

I was in the watchtower when a phone started vibrating, I went around to see who it was and it was Batman's phone, who would have thought the Big Bat would forgetful. I check what was sent to him and it was a picture of his son Damian hugging a baby girl, it was soo cute that I sent it to everyone else.

"Then I got a text from Diana saying '🙍‍♂️💨2️⃣🪓👆=☠' she was still new to the internet but I could tell what it mean, Bruce was going to kill me for being on his phone then I hear my name "BARRY" it was Bruce frickin Wayne "S***" I start running for my life.

To be continued ....

U ALL THOUGHT I WAS DEAD, LOL. Sorry I haven't been posting, I have been stressed with school and projects, the teachers don't give me a break, anyway I hope u all like this chapter, I just posted a few more and i hope u all enjoy them.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

586K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake love Von :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
462K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
432K 17.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...