𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

Oleh IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 20

3.7K 217 60
Oleh IVBfanfics

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any support means a lot to me<33

Y/N's POV-

I wanted more answers.

"Cut the secretive shit, you're a time traveler" I crossed my arms while staring at Takemichi. His jaw dropped and he quickly covered my mouth as he pushed me into an empty classroom.

"Shhhhh!" He shushed and I rolled my eyes "Like any one would actually believe me anyways" I mused and he sighed "I.....can time leap" he said quietly and I hummed "I see....how does it work?" I asked as I sent him a curious look "Well Hinata's brother, Naoto, is kind of like a trigger.....Whenever I shake hands with him, I time leap to and from the past" he continued "I can go 12 years into the past, I've been trying to keep everyone alive for a while now" he said and my eyes widened slightly "I see...."

"Hey Takemichi.....what am I doing in the future?" I asked and he frowned "The last time I went back.....you were dead" he said as his eyes began watering "I don't even know what to do anymore, you keep....dying" he cried out as tears began falling down his face.

I stared at him in shock "Are you only around....to save me?" I asked and he wiped his tears "I saved Draken's life and others as well....." he whispered and I sighed "I really appreciate that Takemichi, I have one more question though" I said and he nodded "How did you get that power?" I asked and he rubbed the back of his head "Well one day, I looked on the news and saw that Hinata, my ex in the future had been killed alongside of her younger brother and it was.....shocking to see" he said and my eyes widened "I continued my day as normal and then I went to the train station and someone pushed me which caused me to fall onto the tracks and I thought that I was dead but then I woke up in this body" he said and I stared at him blankly.

"Ok....so what does Naoto have to do with that?" I asked and he sighed "Well I thought that I was living through my memories so I told him to watch out in the future and then he survived in the future and managed to save me from the train" he said and I rubbed the back of my head "So who pushed you?" I asked and he looked away "Akkun" he said and my jaw dropped "I was not expecting that" I mumbled and he sighed "Me either" he groaned and I bowed my head towards him.

"Thank you for trying to save me but you don't have to do that anymore" I said as I looked back up to see him staring at me in shock "W-what do you mean?" He asked and I smiled "I can take care of myself, live your own life" I said while chuckling "And if you happen to see me when you go back to your time then tell me that I was able to protect myself" I said as I nudged him in the arm "Crybaby" I laughed once more before walking out of the classroom and down the hall.

I stuffed my hands inside of my pockets as I walked up the stairs of the school. I walked out onto the roof and locked the door behind me as I sat on the ledge of the building.

Wind brushed past my skin and hair as I closed my eyes and smiled "I couldn't be more thankful for being able to meet Manjiro again.....and I'm so thankful for Takemichi because without him....." I drifted off as I looked up at the sky with a bright smile. "I wouldn't have been able to make all of these fun memories with everyone........" I whispered as I heard the sound of knocking on the roof doors entrance and I had a look of confusion plastered on my face. Who could that be?

Everyone should've been in class by now so I was a bit confused as to why someone else was skipping.

I hopped off of the ledge before making my way over to the door. I opened it up, only to be engulfed in a hug.

"N/N!" Mikey's voice rang out and my eyes widened a bit as my face started heating up "E-eh? What are you doing here?" I questioned and he pulled his head back "To come and get you!" He chirped and I raised a brow as I looked around "But I'm still in school" I said and he raised a brow "But you're skipping" he said and I chuckled nervously "Oh right....."

"Let's go!" He said as he pulled me along.

Mikey pulled me out of the building and over to his motorcycle causing me to groan "Seriously....." I drifted and he grinned "Hehe c'mon N/N!" He chirped as he hopped on and I got on behind him. "Hold on tight" he said and I wrapped my arms around his waist as he began driving off.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he smiled back at me "To eat!" He said and I mentally facepalmed "Should have know that your stomach would make the plans" I mumbled and he tilted his head "What was that?" He called out over the sound of the wind "Just ignore me!" I called back and he laughed "I could never do that!" He said and I felt my face heating up again as I rolled my eyes and looked out at the view.

He turned into an alleyway and we hopped off. "C'mon" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside of a little restaurant on the corner of the road.

We walked inside and walked up to the hostess as she smiled "Table for two?" She asked and I smiled "Yeah" I said and she nodded before bringing us to a booth.

We sat down and I leaned my head back.

"I want you to keep yourself safe, Manjiro" I said with a small smile and he tilted his head to the side "Huh?" He asked and I chuckled "You need to put yourself first sometimes....for once just try and think of yourself" I said and he looked out of the window "You'll always be put first......but I can make myself a close second" he mused as he looked back at me with a small smile.

"Sometimes you really annoy me but.....thank you for being here with me, I was kind of rude before when we first saw each other again for the first time" I said quietly and he laughed "I hadn't noticed" he said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes "Anyways....." I drifted off and he held his pinky out causing me to raise a brow "What-"

"We have to renew our promise again!" He said and my eyes widened slightly "....But we just did it a little while ago" I said and he grabbed my hand "But if we keep renewing the promise then it'll be stronger" he said as he connected our pinky's and I looked away.

I sighed as we finally unhooked our pinky's and the waiter came over. He looked around our age, I didn't know that they hired at 16 in restaurants. We quickly ordered and the waiter walked off to go get our food back out. Mikey reached over the table and grabbed both of my hands before tapping his fingers on them.

'He's so weird sometimes' I thought as a small smile formed on my face and I sighed "So where's Draken?" I asked and he grinned "Ken-Chin is with Baji and Mitsuya" he said and I hummed "I see, what are they up to?" I asked and he shrugged "I didn't ask" he stated and I looked over to see our waiter staring over at us- or me?

Do I have something on my face?

"Mikey do I have something on my face?" I asked as I looked back at him and he stared at me "Yes" he said and my eyes widened as I could feel my face heating up from embarrassment "W-what where?" I asked and he lifted his hand up before placing his finger on my cheek while he stared at me "My finger" he said and I let out a long groan as I moved his finger away.

Mikey grinned at me causing me to smiled "Yeah yeah hilarious" I said as I glanced over at the window. I looked back over at Mikey to see him narrowing his eyes off towards someone. I looked over but I didn't see anyone and when I turned back to Mikey, he was smiling again. Weird.....but ok.

"Here's your drinks" The waiter said with a kind smile but he was only looking at me. He seemed tense so I just smiled back at him "Thanks" I said and he nodded "And your food will be out in just a minute" he said as he walked over to the kitchen.

"Mikey if you glare at him any harder then you'll burn holes into the back of his head" I mused and he looked back at me "Hehe" he chuckled as he began sipping on his drink and I did the same.

The waiter came back over with our food and I noticed something on the napkin that he placed with my food.

He sent me another kind smile before walking off.

I picked up the napkin and saw that it was a phone number but I didn't get a good look at it because it was snatched out of my hand and ripped into tiny pieces.

I stared at Mikey blankly as he blew the pieces of napkin over the table. This kid was something else.

"What the heck was that?" I questioned and he smiled "What do you mean? I love ripping up old and useless napkins" he said happily as he began stuffing his face.

"Weirdo" I mumbled as I began eating as well.

Mikey finished a lot faster then me, his plate was empty but I was only halfway finished.

I looked up and noticed him staring at me with his cheeks puffed out as he looked down at my food before looking at me again and I held in my smile.

I pushed my plate over to him and his eyes lit up as he smiled brightly at me and began eating my food too.

That bottomless stomach of his.

"Yummy!" He chirped as he leaned back and I rolled my eyes "Clean your face dummy" I said as I grabbed a napkin and handed it to him but he refused it.

"Can you do it?" He asked and I groaned "Come here" I said as I grabbed his chin and pulled him forward before roughly wiping his face, he tried pulling away but I wouldn't let go until I was finished. I moved the napkin away "All done" I said with a small smirk and he leaned forward and kissed my nose "All done" he repeated as he sat back down.

I think my brain stopped working for a second.

"I-....." I'm just going to keep my mouth shut.

"Can we get the check?" I asked as the waiter walked by and he nodded as he walked off to get it. I cleaned up our area on the table before the waiter came back over and placed the bill onto the table.

"I don't have any money" he said as he rubbed the back of his head and I facepalmed "For someone that is always hungry, you sure never have the money to pay for it" I mused as I pulled out my wallet and placed down two twenties."Well when we're older, I'll take you out on a lot of expensive dates and get you loads of gifts!" He said and I nearly fainted "I-...huh stop talking!" I said and he laughed as I got up and walked out with him following closely behind me.

"I'm going to head home" I said and Mikey frowned "Already?" He asked and I sighed "Yeah, I'm tired" I said and he smiled "Let's sleep together!" He said and I hit him over the head "THINK BEFORE YOU FORM YOUR SENTENCES" I yelled and he rubbed his head.

"Ouch...." He drifted as he puffed his cheeks out and I sighed "Sorry but you shocked me" I mumbled as I crossed my arms and began walking to my house."So was that a yes about the sleepover?" He asked as he walked besides me and leaned his head closer to me "You want to sleepover....?" I asked and he nodded quickly causing me to sigh "Alright" I said and he smiled brightly "cool!" He chirped as he slung his arm over my shoulder and I looked up at the sky.

Thankfully my sister wasn't home when we arrived, not like I was expecting her to be there anyways.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some grapes "Do you have any Taiyaki?" Mikey asked as he began to open my cabinets and fridge causing me to slap his hand away "No! You just ate" I said and he stared down at my grapes before looking up at me with a 'So did you' look causing me to roll my eyes. "You ate half of my food, how could you possibly be hungry?" I asked and he shrugged before grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs.

"I'm sleepy" he said and I rolled my eyes "Well I'm not" I said and he looked back at me "But you just said that you were tired" He said and I shrugged "I'll probably watch a movie before going to sleep" I said and he sighed "I'll watch it with you" he said and I ate another grape.

We entered my room and he instantly flopped down on my bed like a starfish."Wow....just saved all of that room for me, huh" I said as he looked over at me and I closed my door. "Come!" He said as he held his arms out wide and my eyes widened slightly as I quickly covered my face with my arm "No way! Scoot over" I said as I walked over and tried to push him onto the other side of the bed but he wouldn't budge.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me towards him as I fell down on top of him. I didn't even want to look at him, I knew my face was was going to give away how flustered I felt at the moment. I began to hear soft snores and my eyes widened a bit as I raised my head and saw Mikey sleeping peacefully.

But his grip on me was definitely NOT peaceful.

"Ugh...." I scoffed as I tried moving away but his grip only got tighter causing me to let out a long sigh.

It was going to be a long night.

A/N- If you enjoyed this story then please leave a vote and comment, it would also mean so much to me if you guys would give me a follow!<33

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

584K 29.9K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...
120K 3.2K 27
I don't have a actual plan for this story. (Not yet) It starts off with being neighbors to Mikey and Baji. That's pretty much as far as I gotten for...
234K 9.7K 60
y/n l/n and takashi mistuya , childhood friends . he's loved her forever . he'll wait forever . she's unsure what love really is . she'll search fore...
357K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...