We're supposed to be enemies|...

By Notunbreakable

✨not shipping real people, this is au is a combination of cc!MCYTS, c!MCYTS and my own imagination ✨ Dream an... More

Roles/people included
Chapter 1: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 3: More trouble
Chapter 4: Meeting A6d
Chapter 5: Secrets are out
Chapter 6: A Dream? Or a Nightmare?
Chapter 7: "Answer us!"
Chapter 8: Relationship found
Chapter 9: "Is he dead?"
Chapter 10: A search
Chapter 11: Day 1
Chapter 12: Day 2
Chapter 13: Day 3, a hunt. Manhunt?
Chapter 14: Day 4, death, maybe (Pt. 1)
Chapter 15: A death, with blood (Pt. 2)
Chapter 16: Pronounce dead or peace treaty?
Chapter 17: A so called 'peace treaty'
Chapter 18: Alliance with the enemy
Chapter 19: The Blood was Drawn
Chapter 20: Fight to end the war(?)
Chapter 21: Is anyone even safe anymore?
Chapter 22: Everything is now all about luck, death, and choice
Chapter 23: End...
About 3 years later...
Acknowledgements

Chapter 2: First traitor found

614 14 41
By Notunbreakable

Tw// swearing
This includes some awesamponk (awesamdude x Ponk)

"We have arrived!" Techno said

"God it felt like we've been on the road for an hour!" Tommy said stretching

Sam bit his lip "I think Ponk is going to wake up soon."

Technoblade unfastened his seatbelt and turned off the engine. "Then let's get inside"

Sam pick Ponk up, trying his best not to wake him up.

Technoblade took out a walkie talkie.

"Where in the fuck did you get that?!" Tommy said, surprised.

Techno shrugged, "dream gave me one"

As they were walking towards the door, Techno put the walkie talkie near his mouth and spoke in it.

T: "Dream you there?"

A response was given back a few seconds later.

D: "Yeah?"

"We'll get some more rope and a chair, we have Ponk."

"Still knocked out?"

"Yeah but Sam said that he may wake up soon."

"HELLO BITCH BOY" Tommy yelled in the walkie talkie

Techno was unamused, "Tommy do that again or I'll drop kick you."

Tommy backed away, "Uh, see you inside Techno!" Then he ran to the door.

Techno chuckled. "Oh Tommy." Then he continued walking, Sam behind him, speed walking.

Techno and Sam walked through the door and saw Dream standing at the door.

"Why hello you two!" Dream said in a cheerful voice. "Sam, why don't you put Ponk in th chair over there?" He pointed to a chair near his room. "There is some rope near it, so make sure you tie him to the chair."

Sam nodded his head a hustled to the door.

Dream turned back to Techno, who was looking at his watch.

"So why did you say 'bitch boy' to me?" Dream said, lifting up his eyebrow.

Techno shook his head "I didn't say it. Tommy did."

Dream wasn't convinced, he turned around a yelled out Tommy's real name, indicating that he may be in trouble. "THOMAS SIMONS YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

Tommy ran over to Dream and said, "Hello Bossman." Trying not to laugh.

Dream shoot his head. "You called me a 'bitch boy' didn't you?"

Tommy looked at Techno, who just shrugged, then back at Dream, then looked down.

Dream tapped with his foot (okay that grammar though-) and that's when Tommy confessed.

"Ok fine I did! I was just annoyed that you didn't give or told me about the walkie talkies."

Dream laughed then ruffled Tommy's hair, "Next time, don't call me that over the walkie talkie. In the meantime, find Quackity, he's been out on his mission for a while. He's at *insert street name here*"

Tommy nodded, "I'll do that right now!" then ran out the door.

Techno looked at the door. "i'm going to find Tubbo and Ranboo, see you Dream!" and walked out the door.

"HEY WHAT IN THE WORLD-" Sam shouted from Dream's room.

Dream ran over to where the shouting came from. "He saw Ponk standing up with a knife in his hand, and Sam on the floor, bleeding.

"Oh come on Sam!" Dream said.

Ponk looked at Dream then at Sam. He gave a smirk at Sam.

Ponk's POV:

Name is Sam huh? Kinda fitting for a guy like him.

Right when Dream was about to run to Sam, Ponk put away his knife and took out some bandages.

"What in the world is this guys doing?" Dream asked himself. He slowly reached for his gun.

"Hey! What are you-" Sam said, angered but also confused.

Ponk smiled. He leaned next to Sam and whispered in his ear. "Don't mind me. I'm just patching up the cuts I made."

Sam looked at Ponk. "why in the world is he caring for me? I'm literally his enemy."

After Ponk finished, Dream walked up to Sam and dragged him by the arm.

"No touching him like that!" Ponk said, running up to dream and moving his hand.

Dream looked right at Ponk in the eyes. "I know what I'm doing 'lemon boy' so leave me alone." then walked away with Sam, asking Dream to let him go.

Ponk felt anger rising up in him so he turned around to walk out. And that's when he met George for the first and it wasn't fun for Ponk.

With Dream & Sam

"Let me go Dream!" Sam yelled, trying to get out of the grip of Dream's hand.

Dream shoved Sam to the ground, making him hit his head against the door of his own room.

Dream gave a devious smile and then laughed. "You really thought I wouldn't find out?"

Sam looked at the blond male. "What do you mean?"

Dream took out his gun and pointed it towards Sam's face.

"Listen here 'Scar', tell me everything you know about each member, including people that are spies in this group." Dream said, looking into Sam's eyes. "Or I'll kill Ponk, you don't want that don't you?"

Sam looked back at Dream and took off his gas mask, something that he rarely does and ran off, leaving Dream behind.

Dream ran after him, trying to shoot him, but then realized he forgot to load his gun. He took out his walkie talkie and called for backup with the words "Traitor on the loose." So when Sam reached the door, it was blocked by 5up and Sapnap.

Sam ran into them and fell to the ground.

Dream went behind him and let out a laugh, "You really thought you can escape did you? How pathetic."

There was a scream, where Ponk and George were at.

Dream and Sapnap ran to where the scream came from, leaving Sam with 5up.

5up looked at Sam and gave him a note. "Give this to Fundy." And that's when Ponk ran up behind him and shoved him to the ground, then he grabbed Sam and took off with him.

Trying to get up and chase them both, 5up tried to get on his legs but he felt something in his back, and he then let out a scream of pain.

Dream ran over and saw that Ponk had put a dagger in 5up's back. "Those two, I swear I will kill them both." He mumbled. He yelled at Sapnap to get bandages for 5up.

"I swear how many people are getting injured today!?" Sapnap said.

"Just be careful." Dream said.

Sapnap rolled his eyes. "I'm not a doctor, idiot."

He removed the dagger and patched up the wound.

"Don't think you can really do anything, feel lucky he didn't push the dagger so far." Sapnap said, helping 5up get up.

5up nodded "Don't think I can fight with a hole in me anyway."

Back with AwesamPonk 👀

"Where in the world are we going?!" Sam said.

They ran into an alley, just to catch his breath a bit.

Ponk looked at Sam. "You're part of the Scars aren't you?"

Sam looked at Ponk. "yeah, I guess."

Ponk looked at Sam again and smiled. "You should keep off your mask, you look quite handsome with it off."

Sam blushed a bit. He put back on his gas mask and turned away from Ponk.

Ponk laughed. "Don't want to talk to me?"

Sam stood up. "I'm going back."

Ponk looked at him "You do realize that 'Dweam' will kill you?"

Awesamdude laughed a bit "It's fine, I can live to tell the story." He started walking out of the alley.

Ponk got up and ran towards Sam. "Stay safe Sam!" then pulled down his mask.

"What are you-"

Ponk kissed Sam then held his hand. "I'm going with you."

Sam shook his head, to get himself back to the present and to answer Ponk's statement. "no, I go by myself.'

Ponk let go of Sam's hand and put his hand on Sam's face.

"Stay safe for me." he said "You do not have my permission to die. If you do, I'll kill you a second time."

Sam nodded and headed to the Smiles base, until Ponk grabbed his arm again. (Man no need to be a simp Ponk)

"Here." Ponk said, putting something in Sam's green hair.

Sam looked at him, "What is it?"

Ponk put something in his own hair, it was a small crown with a lemon on it.

"I made one for Fundy, but I lost the fox tail on it, so I decided to give it to you. I'll see you around Sam." Ponk then turned around and walked away.

Sam looked back at him. "Oh fuck now I want him with me." he thought.

He decided to go by himself, still having the note 5up gave him.

Apologize that I didn't post this chapter yesterday, I needed a bit of a break from writing but I'm back, Don't forget to eat food and drink water :)

-Unbreakable (9/21/21)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868 12 13
~ "What did you wish for?" "For you to be mine." ~ One day Dream introduces Karl to his best friend Sapnap. The two seem to click instantly but their...
244K 9.7K 17
Clay was never one to take his life seriously, especially not after everything that went down with his parents regarding college and his career. Desp...
196K 10.9K 86
After seven years of living in the UK, George decides to move back to the place he grew up in L'manburg. He plans on getting a job, home, and reuniti...
563K 25.5K 60
Two of the city's superheroes fight villians and protect the city whilst keeping their true identities a secret. They cannot even know the names of e...