Positive

By kellicmpreg

Kellin and Vic have been happily married for two years. Kellin wants to further their family, and relationshi... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24 - Final
Author's Note - The End
Epilogue

Chapter 13

6.5K 265 198
By kellicmpreg

A month later found me searching through Vic's closet, looking for some of his clothes, considering I had gotten much bigger than I used to be, so none of my clothes fit anymore. Vic had suggested me buying new clothes, but I didn't want to go crazy just yet.

I sort through all of Vic's tee shirts, trying to find one that would fit me properly. I knew that in about a month, I would have to go shopping, seeing as I had already gained a good twenty pounds at the least.

The fact that I was gaining weight so rapidly made me feel shitty, since I had been pretty small since I was born. I felt like I was getting fat and ugly, and had a constant fear that Vic would begin to find me disgusting, no matter how many times a day he told me I was "absolutely stunning." I suppose the hormones are to blame, but I can't help it.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, I find a few shirts that would work, and turn around, gasping and blushing when I see Vic leaning on the doorframe with a soft smile on his face.

"What you doing, angel?" He asks, humoring me.

"Vic, I just needed some, uh, clothes, and yours fit me better than my own, so I, uh, I came to borrow some." I say, looking down in embarrassment.

"You're too cute." He whispers, kissing the pout on my lips, then going and grabbing a couple more shirts for me to wear. I didn't think anything of it, until I noticed they were his favorite shirts.

"Here. They're my favorites, but I think I would like them better on you." He smiles, handing the shirts to me before lightly patting my butt and walking back out the bedroom door.

I go into the bathroom, trying on the shirts, not really paying attention to my bare torso, before I look in the mirror and see something I never wanted to see.

I scream bloody murder, and cover my face with my hands, starting to cry.

"Angel! What happened? Are the babies okay?! Are you okay?!" He asks frantically.

"V-Vic. Don't look at me! I'm so ugly, please don't look at me." I sob into my hands. Vic sighs, walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. I burry my head into his chest, my hands still covering my face, and cry for a few minutes.

"Baby, what brought this on? You look beautiful. I don't understand what happened to make you think those things." He whispers into my ear.

"I found-I found a s-s-stretch mark, Vic. There's a stretch mark! God, I'm so ugly now." I start to cry harder, feeling completely out of control of my emotions.

"Angel, you are not ugly. You are absolutely stunning, and I don't care about the little mark at all. You're pregnant with triplets; I expected this to happen. I don't care if your stomach is littered in stretch marks, I will still think you are the most gorgeous person ever, because you are my husband, and I love you more than anything. The stretch mark simply shows that we will have the most amazing gift in a few months, and I couldn't be happier." He says, kissing my forehead, going down to my nose, then landing a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you so much, a-and I'm excited, too." I stutter out, sniffling and trying to gain my composer.

"Come on, baby, we have an appointment in an hour." He tells me, helping me put a shirt on, then leading me to the bedroom and sitting me on the bed, going about getting himself ready.

"I'm so happy I married you." I whispered quietly.

--

The drive to the hospital was exhausting, to say the least. I was hungry, tired, and stressed to hell.

I was worried about a lot of things. Ever since I found out I was pregnant with triplets, I was worried that everything would be too much for Vic, and he would leave. I was stressed that I would be located by one of the members of the opposing gang. I was stressed that I would miscarry. I was stressed that the babies would be born too early; basically, I was stressed about everything. I knew it was unhealthy to be that stressed about so much, but it feels like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, and I can't do anything about it.

"Angel, stop stressing. We're here. Please try to stay calm, everything is okay." Vic says, placing a comforting hand on my thigh.

"Okay." I take a deep breath, then open the car door, stepping out and half waddling to the entrance of the hospital.

Con of having triplets: you can't fucking walk. At all. I swear I'm going to need a wheelchair by six months.

--

"Kellin, Vic, the babies look perfect. One of them is only a tiny bit smaller than the others, but it should be okay. It's not a significant difference, so as long as their growth isn't delayed any further, everything should be fine. Do you want a picture?" Dr. Iero asks. Vic nods his head yes, saying something to him, but I don't pay attention. The only thing I'm focused on is the screen, seeing my three little babies curled up together. I can't believe Vic and I are going to be parents soon.

"Kell?" Vic shakes me, his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Angel, are you okay?" He asks, concerned.

"Yeah, yeah I'm great. Just lost in thought, I guess." I shrug, taking the cloth from Dr. Iero and wiping the gel off of my stomach. I climb off the bed, with the help of Vic, and grab a picture of the triplets that Dr. Iero had printed.

"Thanks, Doctor. We should be back in two weeks, correct?" Vic asks.

"Yes. Should I put you down for Thursday after next?" I nod.

"Yeah, that's fine, right, Vic?" I look over to him, asking for conformation.

"Perfect." He answers.

"Okay, see you both then!" Dr. Iero exclaims, leading us both out of his office.

"That wasn't too bad, was it?" Vic asks. I shake my head, staying silent. Looking down at my stomach, I involuntarily move my hand to the center, rubbing small circles around the swollen area.

"I'm so excited. I feel like I may burst at any second. I probably look like it, too." I chuckle. Vic laughs along, shaking his head.

"Gorgeous." He says, looking directly at me. I blush, rolling my eyes and look out the window.

--

"No, no, no, no, no!" I yell, waking up the next morning in a puddle of blood. I curl up into a ball, not able to do anything but sob next to Vic, who doesn't so much as twitch in his sleep.

"V-V-ic, wake up, pl-please." I whimper, pushing his shoulder to try and wake him up. He still doesn't move, which worries me, but I try to stay as calm as I can, even though I've woken up with blood surrounding me and my husband won't wake up, no matter what I try.

Finally, after about three minutes of my sobbing, Vic stirs in his sleep, waking up and immediately shuffling over to me, though he stops when he reaches the spot of blood.

"What the- oh, fuck." He says, looking at the spot, then looking up to me.

"H-hospital, now." I yell cry out. Vic quickly jumps into action, grabbing me in his arms and helping me up, then grabbing a soft blanket to wrap around my shoulders. He quickly dresses himself in sweatpants, pulling the blanket around my, before leading us to the car.

"Everything will be okay, Angel." He whispers softly. The way his voice wobbles tells me otherwise, though.

We pull up soon enough, and Vic rushes me into the Emergency Room.

"Help! He's bleeding!" A couple of nurses run up to us, pushing me into a wheelchair, then wheeling us into an ultrasound room. I start to feel lightheaded, and when Dr. Iero enters the room and starts asking questions, everything goes blurry, and I pass out.

--

Vic

After Kellin passes out, Dr. Iero and a few other people lift him onto a bed, sticking an IV in his arm and attaching him to a heart monitor, saying something about him going into shock, which doesn't sound good.

I'm allowed to stay in the room, which makes me feel better. I hold Kellin's hand the entire time they do an ultrasound, trying to refrain from looking at the monitor. I just stare at Kellin the whole time, thinking about how scared he was when I saw him, and how I never want to see that look again.

"Vic. Hey, we have the results." Dr. Iero says, running his hands through his hair.

"Okay, and?" He sighs, looking away for a moment.

"Well, bleeding during a pregnancy is normal. The amount of blood he lost was a little more than usual, but as far as the babies go, everything is okay. Kellin will have to be monitored, seeing as he went into shock, and passed out. He should wake up soon, and he will be able to go home soon after, but we will still have to monitor him and the babies. I would suggest more appointments, and that you watch out for him. Triplets can cause a lot of stress to Kellin's body; especially since he is so small. Please, just keep an eye out for him. I'm sure you watch over him a lot, but I would suggest that he be near you at all times, if he isn't already, and that he stress as little as possible." The doctor explains.

"Okay, thank you, Dr. Iero." I say, running my hands through my hair and down my face.

"Anytime, Vic. Now, you should probably try to sleep. You look exhausted. I'll wake you when Kellin comes to." He says, patting my knee and handing me a blanket from a closet in the room.

"Goodnight." Dr. Iero says, walking out of the room and turning the light off.

After Dr. Iero left, I sat next to Kellin's bed for a while, holding his hand, and thinking about what would have happened if one, or all of the babies hadn't made it. I know bleeding is normal, but the amount of blood was honestly terrifying. I trust Dr. Iero, though, and if he thinks that Kellin will be okay, then he will be okay.

I watch over Kellin for another thirty minutes, taking in all of his perfection, before my eyes begin to slide closed, and I drift off into an uncomfortable, but much needed sleep.

--

You may have hated me for a little bit but at least I didn't kill any babies *glares at Erica*

Longer chapter because I recently hit 3,000 reads and 300 comments and 300 votes I love you all so much I just

I also am at number 535 in the fanfic section which i consider an accomplishment considering in was at 742 when i started

Until tomorrow x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 359 20
Kellin and Vic are murderers who literally want to kill each other, but when they end up murdering the wrong person, they find themselves on the run...
59.5K 3.3K 57
Kellin and Vic being together for a long time and happily married. They decide to go all the way. All they did is want to be closer in a way they h...
Coexist By anon

Fanfiction

26.8K 1.9K 16
Kellin and Vic have been together for quite a while. When Kellin becomes pregnant, desperate measures are taken to ensure the safety of both mother a...
28K 1.6K 22
After 5 years of being in a relationship and with one year of being engaged, Vic finds his fiancèe, Stephanie, one night in bed with another man. Fol...