UNIVERSAL || multifandom one...

بواسطة little-gremlin9

This is my multifandom one shot book. I have over 20 fandoms that I can write about. Currently I have The 100... المزيد

Requests (closed)
Bellamy Blake (the 100)
Robin Buckley x Reader (Stranger Things)
Peter Parker x Reader (MCU)
Karl Jacobs x Reader (MCYT)
Denki x GN! Reader (MHA)
Newt x Reader (The Maze Runner)
Shigaraki x Reader (MHA)
Shigaraki x Reader (pt 2)
Ms. Mendeleiev (Miraculous)
random memes on my phone (mcyt)
The Nunya School of Disappointments
Turbo x NB! AMAB! Reader (Daybreak)

Alya x Reader (Miraculous)

32 2 1
بواسطة little-gremlin9

requested by thatlonelycucumber2

Alya x Reader
They/Them

-------///////-------

Y/N pov

I woke up and got dressed. Today was Saturday which meant no school.

I was going over to my best friend Alya's house to help her set up for a sleepover we were having toning for our class.

I got ready and texted Marinette and the other girls to make sure they have everything packed.

I was so excited for this sleepover. Alya and I had been planning it for weeks.

I was really excited to spend time with her. Alya and I had been friends for about a year now. I had a growing crush on her and was scared to admit it.

I know for a fact that people would be accepting of me.

Rose and Juleka were dating and people accepted it like any other relationship.

But I'm pretty sure Alya likes Mini. Which, I mean, I'm fine about that but it still hurts knowing your crush likes someone else.

Anyway, I rushed over to Alya's house and knocked on the door.

"Hey there, come in," She says, widening the entrance so I can come in.

I said hello to her parents and sisters and Alya led me to her room.

"So my sister's are going out later to the park with their friends. And my parents said they were leaving when the sleepover was going to start," She explained.

"Okay. Marinette said she was bringing food and Rose said they were bringing music," I said, checking the group chat texts.

"Cool," Alya said.

We were sat in her floor and Alya insisted she paint my nails. After giving in, I picked (favorite color) for Alya to paint my nails.

After she was done, she squealed and admired her work.

I blushed because of how cute she was being.

"Ooh, my mom texted me and said my sisters and parents just left. You know what that means," Alya wiggles her eyebrows as she pulls me off the floor, careful not to smudge the nail polish.

"Wait, what does that mean?" I asked as she dragged me into her living room.

"We can set up the living room now," She says. I look outside and notice how dark it got. I checked the time.

Was I really at Alya's house for almost the whole day?

Well, people would be arriving soon for the sleepover so we better get started.

I gathered a bunch of blankets as Alya grabbed as many pillows as possible.

We made a huge stack on the couch. I was just about to get more blankets when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Alya said. She opened the door and there was half the class.

Marinette was struggling to hold up a bunch of food and was about to drop it all when Adrien swooped in and caught the stuff.

"Hey everyone," I wave at my classmates and friends.

Marinette swooned at Adrien as they carried over the desserts to the kitchen counter.

Rose placed a music speaker on the table and Juleka brought a pack of Uno.

Ivan and Mylene were in matching pajamas.

Nino smiled and walked up to Alya, and they hugged.

My heart dropped but I kept a smile on my face.

As everyone else showed up, I tried to occupy myself by talking to my other friends and keeping my mind busy. But I would always slip back to Alya and how I felt about her.

"Hey everyone," A voice broke me out of thoughts. It was Alya. "How about we play 7 minutes in heaven?" She asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

Most of the couples in the room locked eyes but I had a pit in my stomach.

Alya would probably end up with Nino. I would probably get Chloe or Sabrina. Yes, I may like girls but I draw the line between being genuinely nice and being bossy.

We all gathered around the table in the kitchen and someone pulled out a bottle to spin.

"Whoever it lands on is who you get. Then you're locked in the bathroom for 7 minutes," Alya said, her eyes meeting Marinette's as she looked at Adrien, blushing.

"Mylene, you're first," She got Ivan, obviously, and they went in for 7 minutes.

I kind of zoned out but I heard my name being called. There were a few people left around the table.

"It's your turn," Alya said, waving her hand in my face.

"Sorry, I zoned out," I said, reaching for the bottle.

I spun it, possibly hoping it would land on Alya but also dreading if it did.

It landed on...

Alya.

I got up from my spot around the table without making any eye contact with Alya.

I followed Alya to the bathroom and she locked the door.

"Hey y/n, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to," Alya whispered as she chilled against the door.

I whimpered from anxiety and nodded, looking down.

"Are you okay though? You've been kind of distant with me today and I was concerned," Alya says, shuffling to stand next to me.

"Do you like Nino?" I whispered to her.

"Oh honey, no. Nino and I are just friends. Besides I'm not into guys," She says.

"Oh well thats cool. Same," I nod.

"Aww, you're so adorable," Alya says pulling me into a side hug.

"Yeah I think you are too," I say quietly.

"Y/n, you're too awesome," Alya says.

"Yeah I really like you," I say, trying to avoid her eyes.

"Wait really?" Alya asks, kind of surprised.

"Maybe? Is it awkward now?" I asked, shyly.

Alya laughs and pats my head. "Oh y/n, I've liked you for a while."

"Wait, really? Huh," I said.

It was my turn to be shocked.

I didn't think Alya would like me. I didn't want to ruin our friendship though.

She was one of the only people that accepted me and knew how I felt. I practically told her everything, well almost everything.

I wanted really badly to kiss her but ya know, I have anxiety and stuff. Woo hoo. 😐

Anyway, I felt awkward tension in the air. How long was seven minutes?

I really just wanted to disappear from embarrassment.

But I guess someone was reading my thoughts because Nino unlocked the door and I practically sprinted to the couch, nearly crushing Juleka.

"Sorry," I say as I sit on the couch.

I turn to glance at Alya and see her whisper to Nino and then she goes to put on a movie for the rest of us.

By the side of the room, Adrien and Marinette were cuddling in a blanket.

I guess their seven minutes turned out better than mine.

Alya put on a scary movie, which would be fine if I wasn't terribly jumpy and scared of everything.

The intro scene to the movie played and I felt someone sit next to me. I had my eyes closed and was terrified.

Anyways, lmao. I'm struggling because I'm still scared as hell.

I don't want to be here anymore. If I run fast enough I can make it home in a few minutes.

But then someone screamed on the TV and I was frozen in fear.

The person next to me was the closest person to me. I clutched their arm so hard but like I was scared.

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep because I woke up in the morning and was cuddled up next to Alya.

I tried to move away but ended up rolling of the couch and fell on to Nathaniel.

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry," I whispered.

Nathaniel groaned as I climbed off of him. He rolled next to Marc and they cuddled together.

I stood up and went to grab my stuff to leave.

"Y/n, come back please," I heard a groan from the couch. Alya.

"I- well are you sure?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yeah, I really like you. You're so cuddly," She whispers as I make my way back to the couch, careful not to crush Nathaniel this time.

I lay down so that she is hugging me from the back.

"You're the best y/n," Alya whispers and moves her head towards my neck.

I shudder and fall back asleep.

I wake up and hear whispers. Marinette is shushing people and Alya is still wrapped around me.

"I'm totally posting this up," Chloe said as I heard a phone camera click. "Hashtag totally dating."

I open my eyes to see most of the class staring at Alya and I sleeping on the couch.

"Oh my god," I say as I stare at them. They quickly scatter and avoid me as I try to get up.

"No, you're mine now," Alya says, pulling me back towards her.

"Alyaaaaa," I try pulling out but she keeps me in.

"y/nnnnnnnn," She says back.

Finally she lets me go and I get dressed in some totally swaggy outfit that I picked out.

I walked out and started making a ton of pancakes for everyone.

Because I did the math, there were about 20 or so people here. And if everyone had at least 3 pancakes, that would be 60 pancakes.

But people might want extras so I made 75 pancakes because I'm that nice.

Well Alya's house was out of pancake mix but I had happy and fed classmates so that was great. 👍

Alya woke up finally and ate some pancakes while sitting next to me.

Everyone slowly started to leave and I stayed behind to help Alya clean up.

"So, Y/n, are we going to talk about last night?" Alya asked.

"What's there to talk about?" I say quickly.

"What are we?" She asks, sitting down.

"I don't know. I figured it would be awkward between us," I mumbled.

"Oh honey, I really do like you. There's nothing awkward about that. And I've liked you for a while. So maybe you'd like to go out with me some time?" Alya asked

"I- yeah sure," I stuttered, blushing like a crazy person.

"Are we dating? Because then I can call you my partner," Alya said, standing up and taking my hands in hers.

"Sure Alya," I say, finally meeting her eyes.

Alya hugs me really tightly but I return it.

"Can I call you my girlfriend?" I ask.

"Sure. Anything for you y/n," Alya says.

We finish cleaning the house before her parents and sisters come home.

Then we cuddle in her room and watch TV together.

I love Alya.

(1766 words)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

79.2K 1.6K 102
Last Updated: 11/07/2018 Characters Featured: - The Avengers - Logan (Wolverine) - Kylo-Ren (Star Wars) - Deadpool - Heimdall - Charles Xavier - Hank...
78K 1.5K 159
REQUESTS OPEN! All are x reader, gender neutral unless requested otherwise. Fandoms include- The Vampire Diaries ~ Criminal Minds ~ Harry Potter ~ H...
30.8K 346 37
Just random imagines/ one shots to a bunch of people. I'll try my best to update as I also have school. Enjoy! Only y/n. {REQUESTS ARE CLOSED} *STORY...
8.2K 133 27
This is a bunch of writings from 2018. I've been working on uploading a new book that is going to be more up to date with my writing style (as of 202...