Home || SVT

By promiseyeo

"What do your soulmates mean to you?" "They're my home." In which a group of thirteen boys find out they're s... More

Introduction
Character Profiles
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
Intermission: Jeonghan Day
54
55
56
Intermission: Jihoon and Minghao
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
Intermission: Seokmin
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80

52

1.8K 61 8
By promiseyeo

"Have you seen Joshua hyung?" Chan asks as he approaches Wonwoo and Jihoon who are on the couch.

Chan has been wandering around the house for the past thirty minutes. He doesn't know what to do. He feels small in the big house, and he really just needs his hyungs at this point.

"I think he's in Cheol hyung's room," Wonwoo replies.

"Ok, thank you, hyung." Chan presses a soft kiss to both Wonwoo's and Jihoon's cheeks.

He leaves the kitchen and slowly climbs the stairs. He stands outside the room for a few minutes, watching his hyung's together in their own little world before he knocks on the door softly.

"Shua hyung?" Chan asks and enters the room.

Joshua has Jeonghan to his left, as usual, and Seungcheol in his arms between them, asleep, and Jeonghan just taking comfort in the younger's scent, his nose pressed to Joshua's neck.

Chan looks extra young as he stands there with his dino plush in his hands and his feet moving as he fidgets.

"Yeah, Channie?"

"Can I, maybe, lay with you?"

"Of course, love, come here. There's space next to Seungcheol."

"Ok."

Chan crawls in between Seungcheol and Joshua, holding his plush tightly and smiles at the way Seungcheol immediately hugs him and Joshua kisses his head.

"Are you ok, sweetheart?" Jeonghan asks, patting Chan softly on the head.

"I don't know, I think I'm just tired."

"Did you sleep last night?" Joshua asks quietly.

"I did a little bit, sorry."

"Don't apologize. It's okay if you can't sleep, just rest right now, and we'll see how you feel later, yeah?"

"Yeah. Thank you, hyung, for not getting mad."

"I'll never get mad at you, love. Close your eyes now, alright?"

Chan nods before closing his eyes and pressing his face to Seungcheol's chest. He lets the feeling of his three oldest soulmates soothe him, and he manages to fall asleep in that comfort.

*************

Almost two hours later, Seungcheol wakes up with Jeonghan and Joshua quietly conversing and Chan in his arms. He considers going back to sleep, but he knows that if he does, he probably won't get up until tomorrow, so instead, he looks up at his two soulmates and smiles before speaking.

"When did Channie get here?"

"A while ago, he's having trouble sleeping, too," Joshua replies.

"Aw, my poor baby," Seungcheol coos and tightens his grip a little on his youngest soulmate.

"I think his sleeping schedule is starting to match yours," Jeonghan comments.

"With everything happening, I think all of our sleep schedules are messed up."

"True," Jeonghan agrees. "Anyways, we were just talking about how Junghoon hyung is supposed to be coming here in, like, an hour." (Jeon Junghoon is their main manager)

"I forgot about that. Can you get the other boys? I'll wake Chan up."

"Sure."

Jeonghan gets up and gently pulls Joshua up. They both peck Seungcheol on the cheek and leave the room.

"Darling," Seungcheol whispers, running his hand through the younger's hair. "We have to get up."

Chan mumbles something and tightens his arms around Seungcheol's waits, not making a move to get up.

"What was that?" Seungcheol teases and pulls away slightly, stopping when Chan lets out a soft whine. "Sorry, darling, but don't you want to see your soulmates before we have to meet with Junghoon hyung."

"Fine," Chan says softly, pulling away but keeping his hold on Seungcheol. "But I want a kiss first."

Seungcheol smiles as he presses his lips to Chan's in a soft kiss.

"Is that good?" Seungcheol asks.

"Yeah," Chan sighs with a dreamy look.

"Good. Let's get up now. Do you want to change or are you good like that?"

Chan has on one of Seungcheol's sweatshirts and a pair of plaid pajama pants that look like Joshua's.

"Is it ok if I stay like this?"

"Of course. I think you look very cute, especially in my clothes."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, now let's go downstairs, darling."

"Ok. Carry me?"

"Sure."

Seungcheol picks Chan up, face to face, basically hugging him in his arms. He makes it to the living room, where the rest of their soulmates are. Seungcheol sits next to Minghao, and keeps Chan in his lap.

"Hey, sweetheart," Minghao greets and gently runs a finger down Chan's cheek. "Are you ok?"

"I will be," Chan replies with a smile. "After you give me a kiss."

Minghao giggles, but gives Chan a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth.

"Me, too!" Seungcheol exclaims, taking Minghao's chin in his hands and pulling him in for a quick kiss.

There's a knock on the door as Seungcheol releases Minghao, and Jeonghan enters the room with Junghoon.

"Hey, I know this week has been difficult, but if you guys want to continue being idols, we do need to address the public."

"We definitely still want to be idols," Seungcheol replies, taking his leadership role.

"That's wonderful. I've scheduled a news interview for you all if you want," Junghoon says.

"With Key hyung?" Soonyoung asks.

"Yeah. He really liked you guys on the show last time."

"I liked his show, too," Seokmin replies.

"Good. So I can tell him you'll be there?"

"Yeah, we'll be there," Jeonghan says.

"Can I bring my presentation?" Vernon asks.

"Presentation?" Junghoon raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, Seungcheol hyung helped me make a presentation on how the picture is fake and has been photoshopped."

"That's great. Send it to me and I'll send it to Key's people so they can look at it."

"Ok."

"Alright!" Junghoon claps his hands. "Is there anything else you want to discuss?"

"Oh! I have one!" Mingyu exclaims. "When are you proposing to your soulmates?"

"I- What?"

"When are you going to propose to your soulmates?" Mingyu repeats.

"Yeah, Junghoon hyung," Seungkwan adds. "We always see your pictures on instagram of you and your soulmates, so that's the obvious next step."

"I've actually been thinking about it." Junghoon reaches into his pocket and pulls a small box out.

He opens the box to show the group two rings, one silver with a diamond on it, the other silver with small star shaped cut outs revealing diamonds in the ring.

"Hyung!" Joshua exclaims. "Those are so pretty! If you decide to propose, can we help you?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

//oops this is late

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 215 22
"Last time you left me, this time you left my heart"
334K 8.4K 63
"From now on you're living with 13 boys"
292K 14K 40
just a story about the life of thirteen wild boys in college
150K 3.3K 37
"hi my name is Hong Jiseol and i am Joshua's younger sister" ◎ may contain SMUTS and harsh/foul language.