MAKE ME YOURS

By DOMJIMinGoTKOOKIE

A story in which 24 years Park Jimin an Alpha want to make Jeon Jungkook the most popular Omega his mate. Bu... More

Alpha like omega
Maybe Fate
Getting to know
Sick
FIRST DATE PT.1
FIRST DATE PT.2 and first kiss
Jimlous
Hurt
Still..i miss you
My love
Acceptance
changes
Misunderstandings
Need some time
Surprise
MARRAIGE๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅบ
Night love~
heaven~
End

Trust

1.2K 71 1
By DOMJIMinGoTKOOKIE

Jimin pov:

      It has been one week since that all talk... And this day we would have been married couple, mates but no... It's ok it takes time for good stuffs . I convinced myself.

    Well to be true I still don't have the full confidence in him. Like yeah we are so happy and yeah ..but trust..?! I didn't know if he has it in me .. should I check it.. I contacted the right person to give me ideas .

  " Hello hyung!" I said smiling brightly

   " Ah~~ Jimin-ah ! You called me wow" he said I chuckled and he did too.

   " Hyung I have doubt " I said

   " Tell me Jimin " he said .

    " Namjoonie hyung... I love this guy named Jungkook so so much for like 7 months and it's gonna be 8 soon like our love was like I started getting his love and the day he became my boyfriend the next day he hurted me so badly like I didn't even existed in a place and we broke up and later he asked forgiveness and we have been boyfriends for 7 month and I started making him a big surprise and I wanted to take another step in our relationship but after we got approval for marraige and everything he started doubting me acting wierd he asked am I cheating on him just for panting through phone and then  talking to another guy who was my old friend ..."

" We talked out things three days ago and he said it is because he was insecure cause he thought I would get pleasure from other person since he doesn't wanna do that till marraige . Like I too wanna do it with my mate not anyone and he knew it .. later we still be boyfriends even a happy and lovable one.. but trust ..I don't know if he has it in me .. I wanna check that can you help me  hyung" I asked and after few minutes he spoke...

  " Wow that was... Haha like up, down , down ,up " he said laughing I chuckled too

   " Maybe. Talk like you just did with your friend again and see his reaction and ignore him for a few days saying you are busy which you would be but I don't think he would shit think you are cheating.." he said and I nodded and said a yes ,I hope so

  " We wanna meet someday hyung.. it's been long" I said

   " We should jiminie " he said I hung up.

    I then gone to my apartment seeing kookie aldready sitting on couch while watching drama .

  I sat beside him and he noticed me and hugged me snuggling to me I giggled and pecked his lips.

  I got the phone out and started calling my bestfriend taemin .he picked up.

  " Hey Taemin" I said and looked at Jungkook he is just watching the drama .

   " Jiminie ! I missed you" he said I chuckled softly

   " I miss you too taeminie " I said

   " When is your marraige tho?!" He asked

   " After one month " I said seeing Jungkook reaction he seems unbothered and didn't did anything . I started talking more and giggling more for one hour and now I saw the pout in his lips

  " Hold on taemin ..." I said and hold the call.

  " Why are you pouting baby?!" I asked wanna know ...

  " You stoped stroking my hair and you are moving more I am on your lap it makes me fall " he said pouting I looked blankly for few seconds before kissing his cute pout and pulled his head close and more comfortable on my lap and held him protectively . " Mm" he hummed satisfied and smiled and saw the drama again.

  " Ah taemin sorry for that. Let's meet someday " I said and Jungkook still didn't had any negative signs . I hung up.

  " Now cuddle me close " he said showing his cute Bambi doe eyes I cooed and cuddled him closer

  We spent the whole day great .

  Instead of ignoring him how it would be if I made it simple .. let me make an idea ..

  I came up with an idea and did the precautions to the idea.

  " Baby " I said and he looked at me lying next to me on bed .

  " Let's go on a date tomorrow " I said getting to plan he smiled brightly showing his bunny teeth and kissed me softly I kissed back and pecked his forehead.

Next day:

     I woke up and Jungkook went to his apartment to get ready for the date it is in 11 a.m and it's 10.30 aldready I quickly dressed and told him to arrive at the restaurant which I set the plan .

   I gone before him there and hid somewhere I know this is creepy...but it's not like I don't trust him ... but I wanna know is he trusting me or ..

   I saw the girl who is gonna act and gave a thumbs up.. aish I really don't want to be like this ...but ..

   Jungkook came in as handsome as he is and sat on a table after searching for me . I made myself hiding yet can hear what he is gonna tell and do.

   The woman came to Jungkook
" Are you the Jeon Jungkook?!" She asked and he awkwardly nodded.

" Yeah .. why?!" He asked .

" See I wanna tell you something real quick " she said and he frowned and looked at her but nodded anyway.

  " Your boyfriend is Jimin as Park Jimin right?!" She asked and he nodded

  " Yeah he is and also my fiance " he said voice bold

  " Oh.. sad of you I think he cheats on you" she said I saw him fisting his palm.

  " What makes you think so" he asks voice intimating making the woman gulp

  " W.well wouldn't he ..I saw him talking with a girl giggling a few days ago and he even took her to her house and drove away at night " she said lying . Jungkook seemed calm now tho.

  " He is a sweetheart he wouldn't wanted the girl to be in danger at night so he would have dropped and you said he drove away " he said calmly.

  " Yes.. but you know she was literally pushing her body against his " she said

  " And .. what did he do ?!" He asked calm and composed.

  " Well he didn't did anything.. maybe he liked?!" He chuckled .

  " I am damn sure he wouldn't liked it " he said confident and calm.i smiled

  " Any why do you think so ?!..he maybe cheating on you" she said

  " Listen here lady . I Aldready know him very well and that flirty hot man only flirts with me , for me and you know what.. I am here just for his and mine date " he said calmly and proudly puffing his chest I chuckled under my breath.

  " Maybe your loss" she said and walked away he just looked at the window excitedly and chuckled softly shaking his head I then made my way from front door to him seeming surprised .

  " Oh you came soon sorry cup cake ~~ I just took time to dress up " I said wanna know what he will do to me after the talk .

  " It's ok jiminie . I came just few minutes ago " he said I pecked his lips he blushed and looked at me shyly.

  " We are in public Jimin" he said blushing .

  " Well you are my soon to be mate . I will kiss you hard here too they wouldn't be bothered after all we all are werewolves here " I said and he smiled .

  " Wanna eat baby ?!" I asked he nodded

  " I do a lot" he said I chuckled and placed orders . I then took his hand in mine and caressed it .

  " You know this one idiot lady came to me before you came and started tellin you are cheating on me I was like not this shit again bro and she told a few stories about you . Like is dropping a girl at home at night is cheating haha she was dumb and funny " he said I am happy that he opened up

  " Didn't you felt doubt?!" I asked he laughed and shook his head .

  " Your flirty ass is mine . And I know you would never flirt on any other person and if it did happen I will break the person ribs maybe " he said chuckling and making sounds from cracking his fingers I gulped and chuckled .

  " You sure are such a cute muscle bunny " I said and he puffed his chest like making him look like kangaroo I laughed hard

He giggled . I laughed and falled my head at his lap laughing hard.

" Thats ah That was good do it again kookie " I said and he did it again looking at me making a ' oh' on lips I laughed so hard till I can't see anything . I chuckled and made myself out of his lap and blinked my eyes .

  " That that was soo funny haha  really kookie haha" I said still laughing. He shyly smiled and placed his head in my shoulder .

  " I have a new name for you kangaroo~~ " I said laughing and he wrapped his arms sideways around my waist

  " Your kangaroo" he said I chuckled and pecked his side of head .

  " I love you so much jiminie..  my..my alpha.." he said in whisper still I got it I smiled happily.

  " I love you too.. my omega " I said and he smiled brightly.

  " Kookie you wouldn't be mad after I say this right?! I didn't meant to do this to you .. but I was .. I wanted to know ..so I did don't be mad at me after this . I can't just keep it to myself . Even if it's my idea I still just did it for..for my satisfaction " I said and felt his scent getting sour and arms gripping my waist tightly

  " Jimin ...I don't think you cheated on me..but the way you are telling this makes me get scared " he said lowly . I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer and soothed him.

   " No baby I didn't meant to say I cheat on you.. but this is..you know right one girl came before me and told you stuffs .. I was nit confident that you trusted me so...so I made a plan and made her tell those lies to you and I watched how would you react . I know this is creepy and bad but just don't leave or get mad at me like please please .. I was just you know in four weeks is our marriage I wanna check your trust on me " I said gripping him tighter. He looked at me blinking few second

   " You...did all that ..?!" He asked I nodded slowly .

   " You idiot . You ! You such a liar aren't you acting like you didn't know anything when you came " he said I sighed happily atleast he didn't left

   " Baby... I am sorry . I was just you know wanna check your trust . I wouldn't have told you but I just can't keep that thing on me I felt bad hiding it from you and acting so I told you please don't leave or be mad at me my kangaroo please " I said showing him my puppy eyes he looked at me before hesitatingly sighing .

   " Atleast you told me .. you know it's good tho . Like now I know you can't hide things from this whatever name you would like here " he said funnily I laughed and kissed him caressing his cheeks lovingly.

   " You are soo cute " I said and we had a great date and gone to our houses . I am happy I think he wouldn't be like that again here after he did it would only be mood swings haha jimin you are getting naughty I said to myself and slept chuckling.

********************************

Another update . I hope you guys like it~~ . Support me by commenting and voting. 💜🐇🐥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 384 1
[๐Ž๐๐„-๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“] โMerry Christmas, neighbor. How about a lap dance from Santa?โž When a mysterious silent neighbor moved in next door to Jeon Jungkoo...
154K 12K 40
Alpha Jeon Jungkook wants what other alphas have a mate, cubs of his own but it'll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his...
9.4K 835 13
For ages Jeon Jungkook has been pining for Park Jimin, the most sought-after omega of the pack. Just like most of the alphas, he leaves him courting...
70.2K 4K 17
As a straight alpha, Jeon Jungkook never been interested in omegas especially men. He's only dated women who were betas or alphas but his last girlfr...