fair game - lizzie olsen [DIS...

Por wandanatfruitbasket

an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because... Mais

Chapter 1 | just a target
Chapter 2 | hermosa
Chapter 3 | miss me already love?
Chapter 4 | kiss me
Chapter 5 | line without a hook
Chapter 6 | do you like... her?
Chapter 7 | little jedi
Chapter 8 | kitchen
Chapter 9 | nicky
Chapter 10 | knock knock
Chapter 11 | oxygen
Chapter 12 | play dumb
Chapter 13 | pinky promise
Chapter 14 | dan dan noodles
Chapter 15 | after work
Chapter 16 | pancakes don't make u gay?
Chapter 17 | secrecy
Chapter 19 | guilty or not guilty
Chapter 20 | the next morning
Chapter 21 | breakfast
Chapter 22 | sounds
Chapter 23 | try again (pt. I)
Chapter 24 | try again (pt. II)
Chapter 25 | stay here with me
Chapter 26 | the truth
Chapter 27 | three words
Chapter 28 | need more time
Chapter 29 | i missed this feeling
Chapter 30 | new opportunity
Chapter 31 | quiet little universe
Chapter 32 | escape
marvel con café (DETAILS ONLY)
Chapter 33 | nervous
Chapter 34 | do you need something?
it's been a while. . .

Chapter 18 | former lovers

3.2K 97 114
Por wandanatfruitbasket

y/n's pov

-in call-

?: How are you, love?

Y: Katie! I'm doing good, I guess. What's up?

K: Oh nothing. It's good that you're doing okay, I just wanted to here your voice, it's been a while! Uhm... may I ask you something, if you don't mind?

Y: Sure, go ahead.

K: So you do know that I'm an actress, correct?

Y: Uh huh.

K: I saw on an article that you've been hanging out with this other actress? Are you guys... a thing?

Y: Oh. No, not really.

K: What does that mean?

Y: It means, it's complicated. Why did you ask?

K: Nothing. I just don't want you to date another actress. You know how our relationship ended. I don't want to see you get hurt again.

Y: Katie, I'm fine. Lizzie and I aren't just seeing each other on the same level so things are pretty hectic right now. How are you, by the way?

K: Well, whateber your decisions are, I'm cool with it. Oh, and I'm doing good, love! I'm on the set of Supergirl, right now. We're filming the last season.

Y: Ooh, that sounds fun. I've been watching the latest episodes, Lena's pretty hot.

K: Is that so?

She asked in a seductive voice making me gulp and blush hard.

Y: Uhm.. Y-Yes. Listen, would you want to come visit me at my new place?

K: You live alone now?

Y: Yeah... It's a long story.

K: I'll pretty much enjoy listening to that, text me address I can come over right after I finished filming!

Oh, you definitely won't enjoy it, Mcgrath.

Y: Okay, I will.

K: I gotta go now, I can't wait to see you, love. Bye!

-end of call-

After I hung up, I texted her my address and took a shower since it's been a long day even if the day just literally started a while ago. After my shower, I went in the living room to binge watch [your fav tv show]. I got a day off so I have nothing to do today but to stay at home. After finishing a season, it was already 3pm so I checked my phone to see if Katie have messaged me instead I saw 'Hermosa ☕️' on my screen.

Hermosa ☕️
Hey. ❤️ | 10:36am

Hermosa ☕️
You were right, I should've not decided to release him from prison. I guess it's too late now. I'll see if I can talk to him. | 10:37pm

- 12:20 pm -

Hermosa ☕️
I've talked to Robbie a little while ago. We hang out a bit. He promised me he wouldn't make the same mistake again. He's changed, y/n. Maybe I can still trust him. | 12:20 pm

Hermosa ☕️
Robbie, picked Eugene up from school so you don't have to worry. 😊 Thank you for taking care of him. Give me a call, or a text if you need anything. I love you ❤️ | 12:20 pm
Seen . 3:16 pm

I furrowed my brows upon reading her text but it was removed when Katie messaged that she's on her way to my place. I never told anyone about my relationship with Katie, we liked it private but eventually one of her fans stalked us on our vacation and caught us doing couple things which spread out on the entire internet. We had to break up because of it but we remained good friends, and for all that I know is that there are still feelings left for each other but we couldn't, it's too risky.

-changed Unknown Number to Katie 💋-

Katie 💋
Hi, love! I just want to let you know that I'm omw! 💓 I hope you have food, I'm starving. 🤤 | 3:17 pm

Me
I'm food. Kidding. 🙄 I'll make you food, what you want? I'm a pretty decent cook now. Anyways, can't wait to see your lovely face again! 🤓 | 3:18 pm

Katie 💋
Oh, is that so? 😏 You can definitely be food, i'm not picky. But you can make me anything delicious, I hope you are better now. Love you! 😘 | 3:18 pm

Me
Haha! Too bad i'm not available. 😎 I'll see you! <3 | 3:18 pm
Seen . 3:18 pm

When Katie arrived on my doorstep we hugged each other tight as she gave me a kiss on my cheek. I let her in my place as we sat down the couch, I offered her water in which she said 'thank you.' "So tell me about this new actress." She asked and I teasingly took a deep breath as she giggled.

"Her name is Elizabeth Olsen. Lizzie, for short. She have a seven year old son, almost eight this month. She is married to a singer. We're not together-" Katie then cut me off before I could finish.

"Wait, she's married? So you two...? Never happened???" I giggled at her response.

"I honestly thought she was over him since he abused them. Her son even got hospitalized because of him, and she's letting him release. It's stupid."

"Did you guys do it?" I looked at her and she immediately knew the answer so she just nodded her head and smiled.

"Was she better than me?"

"Katie!"

"I'm just kidding! Sorry! Geez." We both laughed it off as we both ended up watching the new episode of Supergirl S6 after I cooked her food. After watching the latest episode, Katie placed her head on my shoulder which made me look at her and she fell asleep. "Katie?" She hummed in response. "Come, I'm gonna let you sleep in my bed." I said but she shakes her head and wrapped her arms around me. "I want to stay here with you on the couch, please?" She lazingly stated which I find cute.

I lie down on the couch as I let Katie sleep on top of me, her neck snuggled on the crook of my neck as I placed my arm around her. I also fell asleep and didn't think of anything else.

Lizzie's pov

Being with Robbie again in the same household was weird until we had a talk. He sounds pretty convincing to me, so I let myself comfortable around him again. We ended up having sex for the first time again, and I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon. I'm stupid I know. I still love y/n but I'm married to Robbie. I hate betraying her like this, and I'm guilty for treating her like shit. I should go and apologize to her.

Since she's not replying to my message I drove myself to her place. I knocked on her door and no one was answering so I called her phone. After a few rings, no one was still answering so I just let myself in. I'm sure she'll be fine with it?

When I opened the door, I called out to her and no one answered. When I closed the door behind me I went and walked up to the living room and saw y/n with another girl cuddling on the couch. My heart dropped as soon as I saw what was in front of me. Who is she? Why is she on top of her? Why do they look comfortable with each other? I accidentally let go of the bag in my hand as it make a loud thud against the floow which slowly woke y/n up.

When she fully opened her eyes, she saw me and her eyes widened as she glanced to the girl on top of her then back to me. "Lizzie..."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

265K 7.8K 100
You just got out of a long relationship with your now ex boyfriend. So you go to the bar and a woman sits next to you. You realize it's Elizabeth Ols...
238K 6.5K 100
I went to Starbucks because it was near my office, then I see this beautiful woman and stare, she approached me and talk to me for a few seconds then...
10.1K 343 55
Love story of Elizabeth Chase Olsen X Scarlett Ingrid Johansson x Y/N (female reader) I inserted Music suggestions for you to listen while reading ev...
167K 4.6K 58
Elizabeth Olsen had a bad break up with her now Ex Fiancé Robbie. What happens when she meets an astonishing average girl at the store. *Sorta s...