𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫�...

By thahoesluvkash

🏝 7 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚜, 7 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛... More

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 & 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 & 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚜
𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚙
𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙
𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚊' 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑: 𝚍𝚊𝚢 2
𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜
𝚏𝚞𝚗 & 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗
𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚢
𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎?
𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 & 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢
𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙
𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗' 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏!
𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝
𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚊
𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎...𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?
𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚕𝚍
𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎!
𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜
𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚡𝚖𝚊𝚜
𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝?
𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊
𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍
𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

22.7K 1K 1.1K
By thahoesluvkash

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 12

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
——-

"HEYYY YALL WELCOME BACK TO HOOD LOVE RESORT!" kash yelled

"why you so loud." one of the camera men mumbled.

"you got a problem greg? the fuck." she rolled her neck.

"but anywayssss as we can see from the last episode yanna and ski aren't fighting anymore yay asf." she clapped.

"but yea enough long talk ion got nun to say so let's go wake up everyone."
——-

"kiki why yo got this big fat ass all over me." draco groaned pushing her and then she fell off the bed.

"draco what the hell!" she yelled rubbing her back.

"quit allat yelling." lee mugged her.

"so nobody gon help me?!"

"y'all foul as hell." leia shook her head getting up and helping kiki stand up.

"no you just nice." kizo said.

"and what about it hoe?" she bucked at him making him flinch 3 seconds later.

"deedee leave me aloneee." jay whined as he started feeling on her titties

"ion wanna get uppp." he put his head on her coochie.

"you is weirdddd." she laughed.

"can you move yo big ass." lala said as leia stood on the doorway of the bathroom talking to kiki.

"can you die." leia mumbled moving out the way a lil.

"girll." nia laughed.

everybody got dressed and shii and then they ate breakfast and shii.

"i'm finna prank kizo." leia said as her, nia, kiki, draco,  and quani chilled in the pool.

"do you even even got youtube on these cheap ass phones they gave us?" draco asked.

"ion know but i got a channel soo imma just download youtube."

"what the prank finna be?" nia asked.

"ion know, ooh imma do the arching my back prank." she said.

"yo what if his ass be like "fuck is you doin" then walk out the room." quani laughed making them all laugh.

"shut up cause he not gon do that." she rolled her eyes laughing.

"lala ain't gon be too happy bout that prank." kiki said seeing kizo and lala all laid up on a beach chair.

"forgot all bout that girl." leia shook her head.

"but ion care cause it's no feelings attached just play flirting, that's my bestie."

"no hoe i'm yo bestie, and you be saying no feelings attached like y'all lips don't be all over eachother." draco rolled his eyes.

"whateverrrr." leia laughed climbing out the pool and wrapping a towel around her.

"good luck girl!" kiki called out making her laugh.

she went up to the room and started the video.

"hey y'all welcome back to my channell."

"for those who don't know me i'm aleia but i prefer leia."

"and this video is being filmed at hood love resort yes y'all i got picked." she stuck her tongue out.

"so basically imma be doing the arching my back prank on my lil friend kizo." she laughed setting up the phone on the tv stand and covering it a bit.

"ok so right now i'm in a towel cause i just got out the pool, but i'm finna get in the shower quick."

"and imma text him now so he could come upstairs."

she paused the video and went into his contact.

𝐤𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐚𝐬𝐬💕

keiri

aleia

can you come upstairs rq

ight bet

"ok y'all so i just texted him and now i'm finna get in the shower." she set the phone back up and got in the shower.

in like a minute she heard the bedroom door close.

"leia where you at shordy?" he called out.

"i'm in the shower hold on!" she answered back.

"this girl really made me come up hea and she in the shower." he shook his head laying on the bed and getting on his phone.

a couple minutes later leia came out the bathroom in some of those booty shorts and a cropped tank top.

"where yo clothes at ugly?" he asked her sitting at the edge of the bed.

"on me." she laughed.

"come here." he opened his arms and she hugged him.

"what you call me for?" he asked laying back down

"nun i just wanted to chill with you." she shrugged climbing in the bed next to him.

"oh word?" he smirked looking over at her.

"shudup." she chuckled.

"let's watch some spongebob, where the remote at?" she sat up on her knees.

"ion know." he said sitting up and looking around.

"damn i just had it." she set a quick smirk at the camera before bending over and arching her back a lil.

"what you doing sonn." he laughed.

"i'm looking for the remote." she held in her laugh arching some more and reaching over to the other side of the bed.

"you don't needa be lookin for no remote you needa be lookin for this dick." he said and she burst out laughing.

"you blunt as hell." she laughed getting off the bed and bending over to grab the remote off the floor.

"leia stop that shit, yo ass lookin fat too." he covered his eyes.

"ian even doing nun you just horny." she got back in the bed and turned on spongebob.

"yea ight whatever you say." he mumbled.

after like 2 minutes, she sat back up.

"damn i'm thirsty." she reached over him to grab her juice off the nightstand, not forgetting to put a deep arch in her back.

"i like what i see." he smiled smacking her ass making her sit up straight and mug him.

"you needa stop." she pointed her finger at him before leaning her head back and drinking all the juice.

"why you doin that shit so sexy." he seriously asked looking dead at her.

"you trippin." she shook her head throwing the empty bottle in the garbage.

"bro my back hurtingggg." she whined arching it again and her butt was facing his direction this time.

"aleia i'm gon fuck you and you gon rethink ya whole life." he sternly spoke closing his eyes.

"can you massage my back for me it hurt." she ignored him never losing her arch.

"bro you tryna do sum right now like watchu on?" he stood on his knees bout to take off his shirt.

"i literally just asked for a massage you thinking too much."

"sigh." he sighed getting beside her and rubbing his hand straight down her back.

"damn shordy." he licked his lips doing it again.

"man you weird leave me alone." she laughed laying down flat.

"you playing with me and my son emotions lil girl." he huffed laying next to her.

"who's yo son?" she asked playing dumb.

"his name kizo jr you wanna meet him?" he smirked.

"hell no." she burst out laughing.

"you coulda been his step muva but you playin." he said shaking his head.

"boy please." she rolled her eyes.

"i'm tireddd." she yawned getting back into an arch.

"you really boutta get this pipe on moms."  he said getting behind her.

"kieri what is you doinggg." she laughed trying to move him as he grabbed both her hands pinning them behind her back.

"nah we could really get into sum, you not even bout that life shordy." he laughed pressing up onto her a lil bit.

"okay let me go cause i'm not bout that life." she said.

"you like this postition?" he started dry humping her and she laughed.

"moveeeeuhh you play too much." she said as he rolled over pulling her on his lap with her back facing him.

"nah why you playing with me stink?" he asked rubbing her thigh.

"nigga why is you touching meeee lala gon come up here for you." she smacked his hand.

"tired of yo ass." he shook his head resting his back against the headboard.

"you wanna try this yoga pose shit i learned yesterday with me?" she asked him.

"no." he mugged her and she bent over arching while still on his lap.

"so i gotta do this-" she started but he cut her off by sending a hard smack to her butt.

"kizooooo." she whined rolling off of him.

"why is you messing up my yoga?" she pouted.

"my dick is sensitive you can't just be doing that shit." he pointed to his pants.

"that sounds like a personal problem." she mumbled.

"i'm gonna go to sleep." she grabbed a pillow and laid her head on it before arching her back again.

"ight turn off the tv sponge bob can't be seeing this." he quickly got behind her again.

"you play too much let me sleep." she mumbled into the pillow.

"damn leia." he bit his lip deepening the arch by rubbing his hands down her back and then gripping onto her waist.

"kizo why are you behind of me." she laughed and he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"i wanna destroy this shit so bad." he threw his head back rubbing her ass.

"destroy it then." she turned her head back to try and look at him.

"word?" he asked about to pull his pants down.

"nope i'm just playing." she laughed getting off the bed.

"it was a prank, you a lil horny ass dude." she grabbed the phone and he mugged her.

"you play too fuckin much bro." he mumbled laying down and putting his head in the pillow.

"y'all he pissed as hell, but like this video if y'all want me to do some more pranks on this nigga and shiit." she smiled ending the video.

"kizo poohhh." she dragged laying on top of him.

"fuck out my face." he sat up.

"i'm sorry i won't prank you no more." she sat on his lap.

"you just told them like if you wanna see me prank him some more." he softly slapped her.

"i was playing."

"you always playin." he looked down playing with the strings on her shorts.

"you feel what you did to me?" he tiled his head at  her as she felt kizo jr on hard.

"im that nigga that's why." she flexed her nonexistent muscles and he scrunched his face up.

"you owe me a kiss for that dumb ass prank." he flipped them over and now he was hovering over her.

"says who?"

"says daddy." he smirked and she laughed.

"ion owe you shit but you can get one i guess." she shrugged as he leaned down and started kissing her.

he moved from her lips to her jawline and then down to her neck.

"you not readyyy." he pulled away pecking her lips once and laying on her.

"nah thats you." she played with his tiny ahh dreads and they fall asleep.

"i'm horny." - kash

————————————————————————

got the idea to do a prank from : @itsyk_bamiii

i'm finna do way more pranks this was fun asf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 10.3K 73
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭?" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐚�...
398K 12.2K 38
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ♡
3.6M 122K 83
"𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆" 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 2019.