My Brother's Roommate (Sapnap...

By ihrt_themoon

So your Dreams 19 year old sister that comes to him when your mom kicks you out and he helps you (btw your no... More

Moms Decision
Moms Decision Pt2
Finding somewhere to stay
Surprising Sapnap
Packing
Leaving
Unpacking and Roommate
Hello Plz Read
FUCK IT
Getting to know each other
The game of bedwars
The Movie Marathon
Clay's Surprise
Twitter post
First stream
The Skate Park
Hi :)
Second stream
The School Decision
The Confessions
The Question
The first date
The First date Pt2
George?
Important annoucement
hi
hi
DREAM!!!!!
THIS ASSHOLE
What's that sound?
Goodbye.....
OMG SAPNAP
Happy tears
hi
:)
Before The Wedding day
heyo
Wedding!!!!!
Cute Little Family
Ending
hi
Bonus Chapter- Cute Big Family

Can i put my minecraft bed next to yours

3.5K 59 9
By ihrt_themoon

Y/n Pov

I invited Sapnap and he joined. We gathered all the resources we needed for everything. We decided to make a cute little cottage for our base. It took about 30 minutes to build it and 20 to decorate it. When we finished it was getting dark so we went inside. I placed my minecraft bed were I wanted it to go. "Hey y/n" Sapnap said softly. "Yea" I replied. "Can I put my minecraft bed next to yours" nick said. "Oh uhh, yea sure" I said smiling but shocked he asked that. He set his bed next to mine and we right clicked on the beds and went to minecraft sleep. We played for  another 2 hours. We decided to get to bed since it was almost 5:00. I left the discord call we were in and closed out of discord and minecraft, grabbing my phone to check Twitter and Instagram for anything. I saw a bunch of tweets about my stream and how much they enjoyed it. There was some hate comments,but I shrugged it off because of all the positive comments there were. I finished looking threw my socials and set my phone down. I couldn't sleep for shit. I guess nick couldn't either because he texted me saying the come to his room. I got up and quietly walked to nicks room. The door was open so I just walked in. "Hi" I said. "Come here" Sapnap asked. "Ok" I said walking to the side of his bed. "Not there, here" he said pointing to the spot next to him. I walked over to the other side of the bed and crawled under the covers. "That's better" he said cuddling me. "Your such a simp" I said giggling. "Only for you" he said. I blushed at what he said. He chuckled telling me he saw me blushing. "Goodnight y/n" he said. "Goodnight simp" I said. I then drifted off to sleep.

Hi so short chapter. This chapters really is just finshing off the previous chapter so yea. Anyway I'll be making next chapter soon. BYE!!!!

Word Count: 358

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.9K 28
"Unnecessarily dramatic as usual." He comments. "I'm not being dramatic!" "Tell it to the judge." Silence falls as I search my brain for a witty come...
465K 11.2K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...
133K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
77.5K 2.1K 20
└➤ ❝𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 '𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴.❞ █ a small slip up, leading to a set up, wh...