The smiling Flame Breath user...

By Deadtenno

You know me, right? Y/N speaking here! Yeah, that's me! Yeah, my parents... Wait, I don't have parents. I'm a... More

Bio/Prologue!
A trip of nostalgia, I guess?
Huh, who knew these women were part of a school?
So... how's your day?
Harem time poll! One week! Not a few days!
Well, time to make a mark in history!
An explanation to why some characters arent on poll!
Well, I guess that's a blast from the past!
Who are you? Is that a pseudo-herrscher, too? Also, Want some boba?
A new book might be coming out!
???: You're back, honey~! A/N: Its only temporary!
Huh, jealousy does wonders
Rivalries, huh? Well, damn.
Sorry, not a chapter
The hunted becomes the hunter. Seems legit. And a new challenger!
My bestu friendu's bio!
QUESTION SINCE NO ONE ANSWERED (UPDATED)
THE RESULTS
LAST ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE I KEEP GOING
ETHAN THE GUARDIAN
This feeling...
Announcement because why not
Little thing I wanna know!
Bit-
Announcement since no one seems to be responding to my announcement
I will stop typing here for a bit!
Adoption of this lovely book...

Ngl, kinda sus(updated!)

1.7K 52 8
By Deadtenno

Okay, I did say I was going on an unknowingly long hiatus, but I'm trying to make the chapters the best I can. And trying to make it through high school. Enjoy.

Y/N's pov...

Just a normal school day. Talking with friends, chatting about our day, eating lunch, the normal. I even had a nice chat with Theresa. She blushed from time to time, but hey. She didn't seem to be too nervous to talk to me.

Y/N: ...I wonder where Yuki could be.

With Yuki...

He was sleeping in bed. And Akame cuddling in with him... and something wet underneath the sheets.

Back to Y/N...

Y/N: Meh. He's probably having a great time here.

Sinon: Hey, Y/N.

Sinon was leaning on a wall, looking outside.

Y/N: Oh, hi Sinon! Good afternoon!

Sinon: Afternoon to you as well. We have some things to talk about.

Y/N: Of course! What is it?

Sinon: Remember how I tried to kill you?

Y/N: Of course! How could I forget?! It was very nice that you gave me a small challenge!

Sinon: A little?! Take that back!

Y/N: It was! But you are a fine marksman and a challenge! That I cannot lie about!

Sinon gave me that "really" look.

Sinon: ...Meh, I'll take what I can. But seriously, there's stuff we need to talk about. Serious things.

Y/N: Of course! Let's discuss!

Sinon: I was hired by an organization. Don't know which, but they said I'd be paid in full if I brought in that Yuki kid. And I have to admit, he looks pretty cute.

Y/N: Indeed! He is!

Sinon: ...Back on topic, I met their leader.

Y/N: Really?! Tell me who it was and what they looked like!

Sinon: That, I can't. I could definitely tell it was a she from the small hint of it through the distorted voice, but I couldn't get a name. Or at least, I can't remember it.

Y/N: Remember it? So, you did?

Sinon: I think I did. It's just that I think they did something to me. Like, I can't remember that moment. My own brain forbids me. When I do, all I remember is static and pain.

Y/N: Have you checked in with a doctor for that? Maybe they-

Sinon: I have. But they couldn't spot anything. It's like it's invisible to the human eye. And they didn't detect anything foreign in there.

Y/N: So, maybe it could be like those demons' arts...

Sinon: Demons? Oh right, you're one of those guys. At least... the last of them...

She muttered the last part, catching my attention.

Y/N: Last of them? I don't understand.

Sinon: Oh, it's just a game I know. Called the last of them.

Y/N: Ah. Gotcha. Glad you aren't keeping secrets from me! Friends need to make sure they don't have anything to hide!

Sinon: Yeah... anything to hide...

Y/N: Let's go see Yuki! He must be doing something fun!

Sinon: Huh?

I began running off to Yuki's room.

Sinon: Wait up!

A woman in blue stood behind a corner, eavesdropping on the duo.

Fu Hua: Another organization? Last of them? She can't mean Y/N's the last-

Timeskip...

Y/N: ...Is this what people feel when they see that?

Sinon: And he's dramatized.

Y/N: My dramatized self is beyond disappointed and my day is ruined.

Yuki: We didn't even do anything.

Akame: Yeah! And knock next time!

Y/N: That's boring! You know I always bust down the door looking cool with my flame effects!

Yuki: Knock. Next. Time. Understood?

Y/N: Fine. Only because you're my best friend!

Yuki: Ugh, where did this best friend talk come in from?

Y/N: Yes.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Kiana and Mei giving me kisses on the cheek every time we meet and part. But, the next day was going to be something.

The next day and Yuki's POV...

My day was boring as usual. That is, until I met her. It was the first period the the day.

Teacher: Class, we have a new student. She recently moved into the area.

A beautiful girl came in. I don't understand why, but my heart skipped a beat.

Shiro: Hi, everyone. My name is Shiro Shinomiya. I hope to get along with you all.

She bowed and smiled. Another skipped heartbeat.
THIS REALITY HAS BEEN COMPROMISED. RESETTING MISSION...

Teacher: Class, we have a new student here today. She may look different, but do treat her nicely. She came from overseas, so she might act different.

As soon as she said that, a familiar girl came in. She was the one I saw in the cell. The first being that I awoke to.

???: Hello, everyone. My name is-

It was-

Akame.

Akame: Akame. It's a pleasure to meet all of you today.

I felt myself... what was it... shitting in my pants? Yes, that. This, I had not expected at all from today of all days. I could see her looking at me and ready to shout my name, but I said no over and over silently towards her. Take a guess at what happened next.

Akame: Yuki! Hi!

I slammed my face into my desk in defeat, hoping to be forgotten in the background. Now everyone knows me now. I could hear a table screeching across the floor. As I looked up, I saw Akame pulling a table next to me.

Akame: Yuki, how are you today?

She seemed extra chipper today, so I decided that it's fine as long as her mood wasn't ruined.

Yuki: Well, I've been doing just nicely. How about you, miss Akame?

Akame: I'm not that old, you know.

The mood percentage- I mean, mood dropped a bit, seeing Akame a bit annoyed by hearing miss.

Yuki: Oops. Apologies. It's just, I usually respect my superiors like it. And knowing the fact that you did almost overpower in terms of strength and other areas, means you are my superior.

Akame: ...Hi, I'm Akame. It's a pleasure to meet you.

I was surprised. Was she reintroducing herself again as a joke?

Yuki: I got that. You are Akame.

Akame: ...This is going to take a while.

Akame simply facepalmed and sighed.

Akame: I want to start off on equal terms. No superiority.

Yuki: Oh. Well then... I'm Yuki. A pleasure to meet you.

Akame smiled. I felt my cheeks sort of redden up a bit before dismissing it.

Akame: And I am Akame. The pleasure is all mine.

I smiled back, trying to do the same way she greeted me and only to be met with a blush and a quick turn of the head.

Timeskip...

Y/N: 2018! 2019! 2020! 2021! 2022!

I could hear his shouts through all of the chatter in the school. Out of everyone, he had the loudest voice. I decided to see what he was doing.

Y/N: 2040! 2041! 2042! 2043! 2044! 2045! 2046! 2047! 2048 Cyberpunk!

I opened the doors to go outside, only to see him training by the tree and swinging his blade. As I looked closer at his blade, it seemed like it was sharp enough to cut through reality. I could hear the wind being cut with each swing. A blade so majestic, it must've taken generations of sharpening the blade. Two girls I have yet to familiarize myself with were sitting under the tree, watching Y/N swing his blade. I could tell they liked the idiot a lot. Certainly gives off quite the positive aura.

Y/N: 2050! Hi Yuki!

The swordsman said causally as his voice was naturally loud.

Yuki: Hello, flame breath user. What brings you out here to... train?

Y/N: My girlfriends wanted to see how I became so capable of becoming strong. All I said was tenacity and constant training, as you just saw moments ago.

Kiana: ...I lost count at 21.

Mei: I tried to follow along with him, but I got too tired somewhere around number 1900s.

Y/N: It's all about the effort, you two. And you two are doing great!

He stuck out his hand and pushed his thumb upwards, which I believe is a way of saying good.

Y/N: Anywho! Yuki, how's your girlfriend~?

Y/N's voice was laced in such a smug tone, I just sighed.

Yuki: Akame has been adjusting well to the new life. And she somehow keeps pulling that boba drink from her sleeve.

Elsewhere!

???: Achoo!

???: Ayato, you okay?

Ayato: Yes, it's just a sneeze, don't worry.

Back to our place!

Y/N: ...That thing's going to break faster than-

The two girls that Y/N hung out with covered his mouth, both of them blushing. I was honestly too confused with the boba thing than this.

Mei: A-Anyway, I think it's time we head back to our dorms! You don't mind if we take him for a while, do you?

Yuki: Go ahead. He's all yours. I was planning on checking up on Sinon and Akame now.

As they dragged Y/N away, I thought back to the breaking part for a good few minutes...

Yuki: ...What the f-

TO BE CONTINUED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 1.9K 24
You never really had a childhood as a kid, your parents one night disappeared and you were only rescued by a Hashira called Giyuu, from then you deci...
19K 609 16
I'm legit doing 3 stories at once, anyways, this has been on my mind for a lil bit. Y/N L/N worked as a blacksmith, carving swords all the time. His...
85.4K 2K 36
Y/N was a guy who dedicated himself to becoming someone that everyone could depend on. A reunion with some childhood friends doesn't hurt his cause a...
31.1K 1.8K 32
"A joke? Please. The only joke here is you not being with me." "Love isn't a distraction. It's a privilege. The privilege to make you mine." ~ A lost...