A Change

By RubyRude9

Capri didn't know what was wrong with her, she wanted to change. But when she met her she changed t... More

Cast
Change 1
Change 2
Cast 2
Change 3
Change 4
Not A Update
VOTEEE
Welpp...
On Hold
I'M BACK ๐Ÿ˜˜โœŒ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 5

Sooooooooooooooooo yea

227 7 1
By RubyRude9

Sooo umm I'm really not feeling the book anymore butttt that does not mean I'm going to delete it. This book has almost 500 views soo I'm not deleting. My mindset has changed a little since the last time I posted a chapter. Soo what I'm going to do is kinda change the cast and maybe the story but no so much and umm I would still appreciate some comments and votes but thank you so much I will get back to posting chapters after I figure everything out.

         😘😘😘LOVE AND KISSES❤️❤️❤️

Date: September 17, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 256K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
945K 70.8K 37
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
621K 32.9K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
754K 63.4K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...