Like Boys Do (Jenlisa)

By YnahRivera2

Lisa will make her best friend realize that she's the one for her because girls like girls... like boys do. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 8

2.2K 70 7
By YnahRivera2

"So, you're telling me that you went soft again." Jungkook clicked his tongue three times "Dumb swan."

Lisa took off the apron before serving Jungkook a plate of pancakes "You told me to reconcile with her. What's the matter with that?"

He watched as Lisa took the seat in front of him before he said "If she has a valid reason. You said that her reason was she was afraid that her father might find out about her secret. That's bullshit. It's clear enough that she doesn't trust you."

Lisa heaved a sigh "I just can't stay mad at her. She was really sincere last night. You know how much I love that mandu."

Jungkook didn't say anything after that. It's not like he has nothing to say but he just chose to keep his mouth shut, afraid that he might say something that he will regret.

After eating the pancakes that Lisa made for him, they decided to relax and watch their favorite series; Riverdale.

"You think Betty will tell Jughead her short fling with Archie?"

Lisa nodded "I think so. Betty loves Jughead." She casually responded before eating three pieces of chips

"If she loves Jughead, then why did she have a thing with Archie? If she loves him, she should have remained faithful to Jughead." Jungkook shifted on his seat to look at Lisa's face "Being faithful is the big key to a successful relationship."

Lisa pursed her lips, thinking what Jungkook just said "You're right. But I don't care as long as Cheryl and Toni are okay."

Jungkook glared at her as he pushes her "Annoying gay ass."

Lisa fell on her back "Dumbass."

"Your fault. We were talking about Betty and Jughead but you..." He couldn't finish what he was about to say when a pillow handed on his face "Ow, so you want to fight?"

Lisa chuckled nervously as she slowly got up "I was just kidding."

"No, you're not." There was a threat in his tone "Run!" That was his last warning before he chases Lisa

"Kookie, I said I was just kidding!" Lisa shouted while running for her life

Jungkook chased Lisa around the living. They were laughing, enjoying each other's silliness like a real couple. Jungkook, thought what if their relationship is real? Just what if?

"Kookie, you should stop! I'm tired!" Lisa shouted, still running

"Nah, uh!" Jungkook laughed "Just surrender! I won't bite!"

Lisa couldn't take it anymore. She suddenly stopped and faced the guy chasing her but Jungkook didn't expect Lisa's sudden stop, he fell on Lisa, luckily they landed on the couch.

Their faces were inches apart. Jungkook stared at Lisa's face, from her beautiful eyes to her pointed nose and finally to her luscious lips. His fake girlfriend's lips were like inviting him to kiss them. No matter how hard he convinces himself that he's gay, he can't stop himself from leaning in.

On the other hand, Lisa was just letting her boy-best-friend. Her heart was pounding, and her hands were sweating. And when their lips were almost touching...

"Oh my god! My eyes!"

Jennie and their friends were standing in front of them.

Rose nudged her girlfriend's shoulder "Don't act so innocent. You're far from being like that."

Lisa pushed Jungkook from her causing the guy to fall on the floor.

"Ouch!" Jungkook stood up then rubbed his butt "Don't you know how to knock?" he asked the intruders

Lisa couldn't meet Jennie's intense glares. Why does she feel like she did something wrong? Sure, she was letting Jungkook kiss her but why did Jennie's glares make her feel that she cheated on the latter?

"We're sorry for interrupting your supposed make-out session. We were about to knock but Jennie said that it's okay to come in." Seulgi shrugged "I was just kidding when I said we're sorry. We're really not sorry."

They casually sat on the couch like they've been there before.

"Aren't you going to offer us some drinks?" Jisoo teased the two "Why are you so awkward? It's not like we caught you having sex."

Rose pinched her girlfriend's waist before saying "I'm sorry about her but please, give us something to drink. I'm thirsty."

Jungkook cleared his throat as he tapped Lisa's shoulder "Sit with them. I'll prepare some snacks."

Lisa sat next to her best friend who hasn't spoken a single word since they arrived.

"Come on! I didn't do anything for her to act like I cheated on her." Lisa mentally ranted

"So, Jungkook lives here too?" Irene started a conversation since no one tried to break the ice

"No, his apartment is just a few blocks away. I invited him, I'm still not used to living alone." Lisa answered "Plus, my parents will kill me. I'm still a baby to them."

"Just like what Jen told us. She said you're her baby too. And you know why she's not in the mood?" Seulgi smirked but before she can continue Jennie butted in

"You talk like I'm not here." She glared at Seulgi before continuing, "Stop assuming why my mood changed. It's my first day of the month."

"No, Jen. We have the same cycle, I know why your mood changed. You're jealous."

"Jealous?" Jennie and Lisa asked in unison then they looked at each other in

"Is she really jealous?"

"Me? Jealous? NO!"

"Yes, you still can't accept Jungkook into Lisa's life. You're jealous because someone is babying your baby." Seulgi explained "Don't try to deny it, Jen. We can read you like an open book."

Lisa on the other hand, Lisa should feel happy because Jennie is jealous but no. It means their work is working.

"That's unfair." Lisa blurted out that made everyone look at her "That's so unfair."

"What do you mean unfair?" Jennie asked her

"When you introduced Kai to me... did I act like this?" Lisa questioned, "I accepted Kai because I know he makes you happy because you love him even though it hurts."

"This is not good. This is your fault." Jisoo whispered to Seulgi

"What? I didn't know that Lisa has resentments towards Jennie." Seulgi whispered back

"You're unfair, Jen. Do you have any idea how jealous I was? Do you have any idea how I felt seeing him doing the things I used to do for you? Seeing him buy you your favorite ice cream. Seeing him walk you to your next class. Seeing you two at the cafeteria eating together. That should be me, Jen. It was me before him. I was the one treating you your favorite milk-flavored ice cream. It was me waiting outside to walk you to your next class. It was me making you wait while I bought our lunch." Lisa stood up and was about to walk out but Jennie immediately held her hand

Jennie stood up while holding Lisa's hand "Lis, I didn't know that you felt that way. I'm sorry. Why didn't you tell me?"

Lisa vigorously pulled her hand "For what? To make things complicated? I mean it was complicated for me already and making you feel troubled is not part of my role as your best friend. He's your boyfriend, and I'm just a mere best friend. I love you, Jen."

Jungkook was standing near them, watching them. He feels proud because finally, Lisa had the courage to speak her side.

"Dumbass! This is not the perfect time to confess." He was about to save Lisa's ass but Lisa continued

"I love you because you are my best friend. I'll do everything to make and see you happy. Can't you do the same? Is it that hard to accept my boyfriend?"

Jennie couldn't utter a word. She bit her lower lip while her tears were threatening to fall.

"Answer me, Jen. Answer me." Lisa said in a low voice "Is it hard?"

"I don't know, Lis. I'm..."

"Really? I'll just ask myself because I know the answer. Do you want to hear it?" Lisa leveled her face to Jennie's, she intensely looked Jennie in the eyes, her eyes screamed all her emotions; anger, disappointment, and intense pain "Because I love you more than you love me. You don't love me enough to do the same things I did for you." with that, Lisa left

Jungkook was about to run after his fake girlfriend but Irene stopped him.

"Give her a break."

~~

-Justine 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...