Justice!

By simarion

Hi my name is Amanda, Amanda wright. I'm not one of those teenage girls that you see on disney and stuff. N... More

The beginning of the end!
Suspecting
Moving to the place my father was killed!
First day of school
What is in there
What does this mean???
Revenge is coming on
MY DATE WITH JAKE!!

Remember me??

29 0 1
By simarion

Author's note
Hi everybody, I was in beiber mood! Enjoy
Okay so Jake and I were about to go on our date when I realized there was a tattoo on Jake's arm and it reminded me of something but I just could not figure out what. We went to McDonald's for our date, it was pretty nice until I realized that tattoo was not an ordinary tattoo it was THE tattoo! I know you all don't understand what I mean by THE tattoo, it was the tattoo I saw on the book of dead people. I did not really mention that because I did not think it was that important of a detail but now I think it is a very huge detail! For the rest of the night our 'date' was pretty much awkward, very much for that matter. So Jake finally decided to speak.
Jake: what's wrong you've been very quite
Me: what no, but what type of tattoo is that
Jake:It's THE tattoo
Me:(gasp) what?
Sorry guys short chappie but I promise to upload more😘😘😘
Pls vote, comment and spread the news really encourages me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.3K 30
๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐˜/๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...
218K 7.2K 38
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
18.3K 1.3K 19
โœฉโ™ฌ โ‚Šหš.๐ŸŽงโ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โœฉโ™ฌ โ‚Šหš.๐ŸŽงโ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โœฉ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
130K 5.8K 28
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!