ιѕѕυєѕ. (A Kyle David Hall Fa...

Door Kyeforceskies

When Anna meets her favorite youtuber, Kyle David Hall, things start to get a little crazy. Fake friends, rea... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10/ Update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 4

1.1K 36 0
Door Kyeforceskies

*Anna's POV*

It was the day of the concert and I was about to Fangirl out of my mind! Stella had just arrived and we were getting ready in the bathroom.
"I'm scared." I told her.
"Dude! They won't judge you! I promise." She smiled at me as she straightened another piece of her hair. I knew she was confident. I wasn't. I was meeting these amazing people. How could I be confident? What if they thought I was out of my mind crazy? "Wanna run to the gas station to buy us, an Kyle some Peace Teas?" I was zoned out. I was worrying too much. "Anna!" Stella shook my shoulder. "Huh?" I mumbled. "Do you wanna get some Peace Tea for Kyle..." She said back to me, weirded out. "Oh... Yeah.. Sure." I replied, feeling embarrassed. "Sorry. I'm nervous..." I admitted. "Aww! Don't be! They love you. Even if they don't know you, I'm sure they do. You support them. Kyle notices you on social media. He knows you. And he's gonna enjoy meeting you."
I loved Stella for trying to calm me down, even when it seemed impossible. I smiled a little. "Thanks Stells..." I sighed, "let's get going." She unplugged the straightener and grabbed her money and put it in her bra. I laughed at where she had placed her money. I was truly glad that this girl was my best friend.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

168K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
222K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...