kaabil

By crimson_writes

what would you do if suddenly your father says you to marry a man who is a complete stranger to you?? Eira A... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
epilogue
kaabil

13

3.6K 177 4
By crimson_writes

Na samajh hai woh bhi
Meri baath nahi samajhegi

Meri jagah nahi hain na,
Mere halaat nahi samajhegi!!

Every pain is different but the pain  of losing someone is so painful that if you  even imagine about the scenarios you will end up in a mess of tears.

You know,Some people imagine the funerals of their loved ones at night and cry what they gonna do if someday they will leave us in this crucial world where people only use you and throw like a paper.

When a man bows his head in front of a woman, you can say that they are match made in heaven and soulmates.

And even if one of them goes back in soil the one whom she or he left will always be in your memories.

A true soulmate are those who care about each other and can't see their mate in pain even if a hiss will surely kill the other one.

Mustafa, who never even in his dream imagined that his hoor will go through so much pain just because of a rival of her own father.

Even now they are settle in room and mustafa's family doctor was checking on eira.

Eira has grabbed ammi's hand and would hiss in pain which Mustafa can't see or listen but have to as the doctor was saying some important things to keep in mind and Mustafa took the charge to keep an strict eye.

Habiba and her family also visited and habiba was sobing and apologizing again and again for her carelessness.

But eira said that she is fine and habiba was stubborn to stay some  more days to help eira with feminine work much to abdul and Mustafa's dismay.

Mustafa wanted to show his anger and as suspended all the gaurds called for a new troop as it is still unsave for his family.

Once the checkup was done the doctor gave some medicine and diet plan for eira as her wound is much deep than expected.

After doctor's exit everyone gave Mustafa some time with his hoor.

Eira closed her eyes and sighed removed her duppata which made Mustafa averted his eyes.

"Habiba was way to too much nai. "Eira commented in her week hoarse voice with closed eyes. Mustafa clenched his fist and gritted.

"You saw her tears but not my fear." Mustafa stood up  and looked at her pale tired hoor opening her eyes ever so slowly.

"I saw the way behaved with the guard." Eira stated in low voice.

"They didn't work according to order so they got what the deserved hoor!" Mustafa walked and near the bed replied. As his blood boiled when his hoor was defending those guards.

Here he was almost at the verge of killing everyone who did this to her and she is arguing to him over those guards.

"They didn't dreamed about any bullet touched me and almost killed me!" This was the last threat.

Mustafa bend to her level and jerked her to him looking directly in her eyes  with so much fury that a shiver ran down to her spine and she shuddered seeing him so in fury.

"You wanted to defend them by saying that you can leave me here in this world with all your rights, huh?" Their scent mingling but eita could feel the heat radiating from Mustafa.

"Listen! You didn't came in my life by those sudden signs and all I claimed you with all my strength, now you think you can just die, huh?" Mustafa grasped her neck and pulled more to him.

"Marne ka itna shaoqh hain?" He gritted and pulled her harshly which lead her to hissed in pain. But a part of his anger was subside as her smell teased his nostrils.
( you are too eager for death?)

"If you wanna kill yourself then pick that knife and stab me with than you might understand what pain I have suffered and what it is to be death."He pointed to the knife kept with some fruits and tighten his hold on her forearm and neck. She gulped and her eyes welled up thinking that because of her Mustafa was in this state with Devillshed hair red eyes face red because of anger.

"I didn't meant that!"eira tried to clarify her words but Mustafa closed his lids and took a deep breath than took two steps back walking out of the room leaving his  hoor.

**********************

Mustafa cursed himself for saying those words to his hoor, his wife his love his first and first everything first.

I claimed you with all my strength

How can he say this, uff khudaya!!

It's been 3days and Mustafa didn't went to mansion and gathering himself for an explanation.

He soo wanted to help his hoor but can't!!she ruined everything thing.

Why did he have to grab her neck to roughly. She never asked anything and would happily obliged in everything he asked her to do.

Now here he is, sitting in his penthouse and depressing about how he failing to keep his wife save.

He first didn't noticed  and she ended up in a store room which ended her up in a bandage on her fragile soft wrist and when that wound was still healing she got hit by a bullet which ended her up in total bed rest.

Now he have to be very cautious because even a small scratch and he will be failed as-

Mustafa glanced his phone which showed a call from his baba. He sighed and cancelled the call than leaned in sofa and closed his eyes but those hurt eyes and hissing voice jerked him to open his eyes.

This is the third day and still it haunts Mustafa to even breath without his hoor.

How will he live when she will know about that.

Will she forgive us like she did with habiba? Can she?

Question were on high in his mind but still no answer.

*********************

It's been a week but Mustafa had trapped himself in his study in mansion.

He came back to mansion last night and busied himself with all his work either be it important or not he did all his office work.

He saw eira in kitchen drinking her turmeric milk as it might heal the wound faster.

Habiba went back to her house and would call ammi to know about eira's whereabouts.

Eira did tried to talk him but he ignored and walked straight to his study as he was way to guilty to face her.

He missed his fragrance, her voice her those giggles and her beside him.

He missed her all over again. Done with all his work he stood up and walked to his room where she might be sleeping.

He opened the door and waft of eira and his fragrance mixed hit his nose he took a deep breath and slowly walked in to see eira folding his clothes with dim lights her face was glowing with a shade of yellow understand the lights.

She was humming something and was  so focused that she didn't saw when he came in front of him............

Mustafa thought that she was ignoring him so ge dat on floor and folded his legs under him than looked up and found her again engrossed in folding

What's so interesting in his clothes when himself was in front of him

Mustafa tried again and cleared his throat staring at him eira startled looked at him but and moved a back in fear and Mustafa thought to take the initial step but went against it after seeing  her engrossed in the kurta when it's owner is sitting in front of her.

Mustafa stood and walked in the bathroom took a shower changed in night suit and came out to eira standing in center of the room and was  staring at him.

He looked away and walked to the bed and layed on his side switch off the side lights and covered himself in duvet.

Seeing this eira's eyes welled up but she blinked back her tears and walked to his side of the bed than sat on floor in front of his face and switch on the side lights.

She saw how a frown appeared and then he opened his eyes and his featured became soft looking at her.

"Sleep." He said sternly and closed his eyes and laid straight on his back than covered kept a hand  on his eyes.

"Suniye.... "Eira called him after gulping in a heavy voice as if anytime she might cry.
(Listen)

"Nahi sunna"came an answer from Mustafa.
Eira sat on her knees than kept her elbows on the bed .
(I won't)

"Suniye na please! "She tried again. But getting no response she  stood and and walked towards the sofa.
(Listen please)
Mustafa saw this but kept quiet.

Almost after an hour  she again stood up than walked to Mustafa and jerked him lightly but in vain.

Mustafa who was watching his hoor sobing on sofaa waited as he knew she will pacify him tonight itself.

Eira climbed on bed near Mustafa and sat on her legs leaned with and again jerk him lightly but he didn't move an inch.

"I know you are awake, I really didn't meant anything what I said that day, how can you even think that I will leave you here all alone. I am sorry I know I shouldn't have said that please janab please."He kept listening but didn't made any move.

"Please! I won't repeat it, please don't treat me like this....... I know I am at fault and you were right, please I am sorry....... Please say anything or scold me but don't do this....... Pl..... Ple.... Plea- " Mustafa was done with his stupid ego.

"Shush......... I won't do anything hoor. Don't cry. I-" Mustafa tried to stop her from crying.

"Arrey! Do anything or........something but please don't leave the........mansion like this. It .........everyone. Please sorry! "Mustafa hugged her to his chest and they laid on the bed eira still crying on his chest.

"Acha na... Stop crying." Mustafa tried to stop her from crying.

Eira slowly ran her finger over his chest making him still.

She stopped her hands around his torso and hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry..... "She mumble before sleep and Mustafa engulfed her to dreamland and she slept peacefully after two weeks.

Mustafa kissed her hairline and closed his in pleasure after breathing in his hoor after two weeks which killing him.
_____________________________________

𝘈𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮!!

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘋𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘻!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.4K 38
Asfia's gaze lingered on her husband, a man who possessed all the qualities she'd ever dreamt of: tall, handsome, and unfailingly kind-a true gentlem...
41.4K 6.1K 88
Different cultures, different countries, different background bonded in Marriage without love. Meeting the ever-handsome Habib Aman dandachi from Gab...
86.9K 5.4K 49
COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "You fake person! You call yourself a gentleman?!" "Whatever I am and whoever I am, I am better...
61.9K 4.3K 42
Studies, done! Career, set! Now the next big thing in Meera's life is Marriage. And she has decided what type of groom she wants. Cute? Caring? Lo...