Suryaputri Anamika

By Saanvi_Gupta_456

COMPLETED# A short story what would happen if kunti had a daughter instead of a son from suryadev? What if t... More

Birth of Anamika
Anamika learn the truth
Gurudakshina
Back to Hastinapur
kalapradershan
Invitation
Guest at Dharmika
Truth revealed
life is good

Settling in Dharmika

1K 40 1
By Saanvi_Gupta_456

All the Royals of Hastinapur left Yesterday. It was a new day I decided to wear With my Crown

Thrn came out of my room . To see pandavas and kunti maa waiting for me infront of my room door. They took my blessing, I blessed them wholeheartedly. We went to the court room. I smiled seeing the arrangements of the throne I did yesterday. Kunti maa and the pandavas entered and they were in a state of shock. Then....
Nakul : jiji maa, what is this ?
Me : I made the arrangements yesterday.
They all had an expression of pure happiness. So I basically set 5 throne bellow my throne. They took their seats and then I clapped my hands to call the maid . Maid came with 6 Crowns. 5 for my brothers and one for my kunti maa. They were thrilled. They even had tears in their eyes . I went and put the Crown on their heads one by one.

(Yudhishthir's Crown)

(Bheem's Crown)

(Arjun's Crown)

(Nakul's Crown)

(Sahadev's Crown)

After crowning my brothers. I introduced them as Rajkumars of Dharmika to my praja. They cheered their names . Then I went to kunti maa , she looked startled. I gently held her hand and brought her in the middle and introduced her as Rajmata of Dharmika and then was about to Crown her but...
Kunti : What was the need of crowning me child?
Me : it is a ritual as per Dharmika's tradition.
Then i gently put a Crown on her head and the crowd cheered her name ....

(Kunti's Crown)
Then we continued our sabha. Had dinner and went back to bed thinking I have to teach them rules of Dharmika.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 2.1K 39
Along with the Tridev's, She was born as a svaymabhu. As Mata Adi-Parashakti created the Tridevi's, she had no divine consort of her own. As the tre...
109K 6.9K 84
Achievements: #1 in Mahabharat #1 in Krishna #1 in Tale #2 in Draupadi Time Travel. Seems quite impossible eh? Well anything is possible with the i...
Baveen By جيمي

Historical Fiction

25.6K 3.5K 19
__ ايتها الفتاة المنسيه التي لا يعلم عنها احد ، هذه البلاد تسير بالقانون لا بالاستثنائات __ مكانكَ هذا محرم عليه دخول الاناث وانا هنا ، الا يعد هذا...
14.6K 1K 58
What if Karna is the most powerful ruler of the world? What if he is son of king of Ayodhya? What if his love story has a beautiful ending? What if M...