kalapradershan

The kalapradershan was about to start. I was waiting with great interest . It stared .I was looking at the pandavas and kauravas , I was so proud of my brothers . Guru dron was about to anounce Arjun as the best archer in the world but then I shot the arrows and freed Dhuryodhan....
Dron : how dare you shoot an arrow? Show yourself.
I came out of the crowd of commoners and went in the middle and said....
Me : I would like to fight rajkumar Arjun.
Dron : the kalapradershan is only for Hastinapur princes not for women.
Me : then you can't anounce rajkumar Arjun the best archer.
Dron : why ?
Me : you should anounce him the best archer in kuruvansh.
Mahamahim: indroduce yourself putri.
Me : I am daughter of your chariotee Adhirath and Radha, Anamika.
Dron : sootputri?
Me : yes
All stared insulting me ; I was hurt to be insulted by my brothers but then...
Dhuryodhan: allow her to participate.
Mahamahim: no we can't.
Dhuryodhan: pitashree please allow her.
Dhridrashtra: you are allowed.
I was overwhelmed by how sweet Dhuryodhan was . Me and Arjun started fighting it was intense but then he took out his bhramastra sensing distruction I took the arrow on myself tho my kavach and kundal protected me . All were silent then all stared clapping. I went away from the ground satisfied.

BYE LOVES ❤