His African Queen || BWWM

By Official_Refiloe

Marii Dlamini is a beautiful 24 year old South African living in the US. Liam Augero is a handsome 26 year ol... More

AUTHORS NOTE
°ONE°
°TWO°
°THREE°
°FOUR°
°FIVE°
°SIX°
°SEVEN°
°EIGHT°
°NINE°
°ELEVEN°
°TWELVE°
°THIRTEEN°
°FOURTEEN°
°FIFTEEN°
°SIXTEEN°
°SEVENTEEN°
Not a chapter
°EIGHTEEN°
°NINETEEN°
°TWENTY°
°TWENTY ONE°
°TWENTY TWO°
°TWENTY THREE°
AUTHORS NOTE
°TWENTY FOUR°
°TWENTY FIVE°
°TWENTY SIX°
°TWENTY SEVEN°
Authors Note
°TWENTY EIGHT°
°TWENTY NINE°
°THIRTY°
°THIRTY ONE°

°TEN°

3.2K 107 0
By Official_Refiloe

(Sunday night Halloween outfit⬆️)

It was unfortunately Monday already and I totally regret drinking last night. What I don't regret is how hot we were looking. Talking about hot fairies.

I have been doing some thinking though. Thinking about Liam. I love being with him but guilt is eating me up. Something about having a personal relationship with your boss is so wrong. So I've decided to talk to him about stopping whatever this is.

Well that's if he doesn't ignore you cause he got what he wanted... Seriously. Oh I really fucked up this time. This is not me. I don't give up to men easily, what happened. I gave him power.

I then get ready for work and ride over to the coffee shop first. I order two coffee's and made my way to office. I got to his office and saw he hasn't arrived. I placed his coffee on his coffee warmer.

I walk up and down trying to come up with the words to tell Liam. The door opens up and he emerges from the other side of the door. He looks at me and smiles. "Morning sir." I say with a serious face.

"Morning." he says as he grabs his coffee and takes a sip of it. "Is something wrong? You're never here in the mornings." he says walking towards. I move uncomfortably on my feet and look down.

I then feel his presence behind me. He then places kisses on my neck. No I have to stop him. I turn around and move away from a little. I try to speak but no words come out.

He moves closer to me and grabs my face. "Don't you ever walk away from me like that." he said as he crashed his lips on mine. He then picks me up and places me on his table. If I dont stop this now, then I'll never.

I then pull away and try to get off the table but he locks me in. "Boss please let go of me." I say trying to push him away. "Why? What's wrong?" I look at him defeated. "I can't do this anymore." I simply say. He looks away in annoyance.

"I thought we talked about that." he says as he looked at me dead in the eyes. "I know but I've been thinking and I think this is better for the both of us." "Both of us? What so you making decisions for the both of us now." I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"It's not like that. It's just, I can't do this anymore." I say looking down at my fingers. It was quite for a minute. "Get out." he say walking to the other side of his desk. I don't say anything but just do as he says.Well it's going to be awkward now.

The day was spent with Liam and I avoiding each other. The only time he talked to me was when he was taking about work.

The end of the day comes about slowly but when we reach out, I gathered my stuff quickly ready to leave. I waited for Jade's slow ass out by the parking lot. I then see Liam's car come towards me.

I move out the way as he passed me quite slowly. I look away to avoid eye contact. He then moves away fast. I roll my eyes as I look at him. "Looks like someone a bit hurt." I hear Jade laughing.

"Where were you? Taking so long here." I say as I head inside her car. After a while she then drops me off and I went straight for bed and slept.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A week and half went by without Liam and having any personal encounter. I'm so proud of myself, thought I would've ran back to him. Ive got my attitude back. The no nigga in your life attitude.

I get ready for another day of work. I then dress up and do my makeup. I make myself something to eat and eventually end up going to work.

After a while, I then buzz Liam to tell him of his meeting in 30 minutes. He doesn't answer it. Seriously, where could he be. I then decide to tell him face to face. I go into his office to see it empty.

His coffee that I placed for him was still in the same place. Did he not come to work. Why didn't he say so, I can't cancel his meeting when it's in 20 minutes.

I take out the work phone and contact Jouling Industrial company, canceling the meeting. After a few arguments of the unprofessionalism of me canceling minutes before the meeting and me trying to calm him down, I then successfully cancel the meeting.

I then go back to my office and try calling Liam through my phone. He wasn't picking up. I ten ask Jade to call him just in case he's just ignoring my calls. She reports back that he isn't picking up her call too.

I then just start canceling everything we had planned today for him. 15 minutes later I get a call through the work phone. I pick up to hear Liam's mother's thick Italian accent.

"Hello my baby. How you doing?" she asks me. "I'm good and you, ma'am." "Mario I though I told you with the ma'am thing." "Sorry." "It's all good but I'm doing okay. Can you please put this call through to Liam. He isn't picking up my calls."

"Oh um he's not here and you're not the only one's calls he ain't picking up." I say confused a bit as to why he isn't pickin up any calls. "Oh is something wrong with him?" "Um I don't know."

"Well go find out if my baby's okay. You're his girlfriend afterall." and yes she still thinks I'm Liam's girlfriend... *Sigh* "Yes I was, I was just first canceling his meetings then I was going to go check up on him." I lie through my teeth. "Good and tell me what's going on okay?" "Alright will do." I say and she ends the call.

Now I have to go all the way to Liam's house to get attitude from him. Ugh! After I was doing my stuff, I then pack my stuff and head out. I explain everything to Kade and she wished me luck.

I head over to the first house I went to. Jade told me, he probably would be there. After I get there I then head to the security at the gate. "HI, um my name is Marii and I was told by Liam's mother to check up on him." I say to the man.

"Let me check in with him." check in with him for what? At least now I can just go home without feeling guilty cause he ain't gon let me in. He comes back and opens the gate. He said yes? Oh man... *Sigh*

I then go through and give the man a tight lip smile. After doing long walk to freedom, I finally reached the damn door. The door was opened for me and I head to his room. I knock on the door and I heard a light "Come in."

I go in, close the door and turn around to see Liam looking super pale and weak. "Liam? Are you okay?" he doesn't answer me but justs looks at me. I walk to him and place my hand on his forehead. He was burning. "Oh my gosh, you're burning." I say feeling the rest of his body.

"Why didn't you call and say so. Did you take anything?" he shakes his face. "I'm fine." he says. I freeze and look at him with disbelief. "You're fine? Are you-you damn look like you're dying. All pale and hot. You're not fine Liam." I say and head into his bathroom.

I take a little bucket and fill it with warm water. I head into his room again not before I tell Liam's mom of his condition. I pull the covers off him and he immediately groans.

"Liam come sit up and let's take your shirt off." I say. After a while of me trying to pull him up. I then help him take off his shirt. He lays back down and I dampen his towel and dab it all over him trying to decrease his temperature.

I then tell him of how I canceled everything today and how it might be difficult to schedule another meeting with the industrial company again. I then tell him of how his mother tried to call him. "It seemed important." "I'll call later."

He seems so different when he's sick. He goes from being loud and dominant to being soft and so vulnerable. "You've got medicine that you could drink?" I say as I still dab him.

"Yes in the bathroom counter." he says. I then make my way to the bathroom and look for Medicine for flu. I grab two and refill the bucket with warm water.

I make my way back to Liam whilst reading the dosage times of the medicines. One was before a meal and the other was after. I quickly head to kitchen to fetch a spoon. I poured the syrup onto the spoon and fesd it to him.

His face scrunched up in disgust. I am not surprised cause the syrup was black. Damn all black syrup are ugly. I dampen his towel again and dab him up. "You have to drink these pills after you eat, okay. So I'm going to make you something and then you can drink the pills."

I made him lie on his stomach and placed the towel on his back. He sighed in satisfaction. "You have eucalyptus oil?" I asked him. "No? Why?" "Oh I was just going to do something that was definitely going to make you feel better." "Oh." he says as he turn back to lie on his back.

I dampen the towel again and place it on his chest. I then feel his hand go over mine. "Marii." he says faintly. "Yes." I say as I move the town to his lower abdomen. "Please sit down but first dampen the towel please." he says and I just smile as I dampen the towel.

I place it around his neck and chest making him sigh. I chuckle at the scene. "I want to ask you something." he blurts out. "What's up?" I say dabbing the towel around his neck and forehead. I then felt him and it seemed he had gone down a bit in the temperature.

"Why did you tell me off that day?" I sigh as I knew exactly what he was talking about. "I told you Li-" "No the real reason Marii." he cuts me off as he sits up. I then say nothing. I can't tell him, he will definitely take this so wrong.

I look at him and a look of concern wahsed over him. "I didn't want to say this but I don't want to be played Liam. I can't get my heart broken by you. I don't want a just fuck relationship with anyone."

It's quite for a moment. "Oh wow. You just see me as a player, huh." "Oh don't act surprised Liam. You haven't really justified yourself as a non-player man."

"Look. I get it. I have been a messy person but you probably not going to believe me but I think I' ve... fallen for you." I turn around immediately to face him. I looked at him in disbelief. "You? Liam Augero, falling foe a girl. Yeah, I don't believe you." I say as I stand up.

"Oh come on Marii. *cough* *cough*," "What? You said it yourself, it's unbelievable." he sighs in defeat and closes his eyes. "Prove it." I say to me. "What do you want me to do. I'll do anything for you." he says as he tries coming towards me.

I make lie back down on the bed. "Tell everything that you like me." I say knowing damn well he will not do that. Had to go crazy to really test him. "That's if you agree to be mine." "I'll be yours after you do it." I say folding my arms around my chest.

He looks at me and does nothing. I knew it. "Let me cook you something up." I say as I leave to the kitchen. I then pull out ingredients to make him a noodle soup. I wip my tears as I lay the ingredients that were ready to be used.

I washed my hands and calmed down a bit. After a while I was dishigg the soup into a bowl when I hear footsteps, more like heels. I ignore the footsteps and prepare a tray for Liam.

"Um what are you doing here?" I look up to see who the voice belonged to. Kayla...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
161K 6.3K 22
Imani Adams is your average badass, intelligent black girl. Although she doesn't have many friends, she doesn't seem to mind due to how busy she is w...
268K 9.5K 33
Noalani is trying to become a successful lawyer and she's determined to let nothing get in the way. She meets Dillon at her new job working at a reno...
1.8M 62.6K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...