NCT Imagines ambw

بواسطة fanficgirl99

Imagines for kpop group NCT Cover photo creds: Pinterest Cover photo edit creds: me المزيد

Introduction
Walk in the Park (Jaehyun)
Calling Your Name (Hendery pt. 1)
She Is Your Joy (Hendery pt. 2)
Request Page
Petty (YangYang)
It's Always Been You (Johnny)
Update 😓 (March&April and so on)
MC (Shotaro)
Not Knowing What To Do (Jeno)
Chile... (Jeno)
I Promise (Jeno Pt 2.)
Butterflies (Taeil)
1k Reads💚🎉
Nothing To Live For (Johnny Pt 2)
January 9th (Xiaojun)
Wild Side (Yuta)
Coffee (Mark)
Update
First Of Many (Ten)
Park Lady (Jaehyun)
Maybe Next Time (Hendery)
Validation (Yuta)
You Cheated (YangYang)

Annoying (Doyoung and Haechan)

329 6 5
بواسطة fanficgirl99

a/n: Doyoung is your boyfriend in this scenario. The plot revolves around Haechan. That's why both their names are in the title. P.S this is a long one

"Hi, my love. Do you want to go over to Jaehyun's? He's hosting a game night and some of the guys will be there" Doyoung said, coming into the living room.

"Mmmm which guys?" I asked.

"WinWin, Jungwoo, Ten, Mark, Sungchan, Jisung, Kun, Yuta, and Haechan".

"Oh my God does Haechan HAVE to be there? The guys know we don't get along so why keep putting us in situations where we have to be together." I said putting down my phone.

"To be fair you don't have to go" Doyoung said in Haechan's defense.

"And neither does he so what's your point?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Doyoung sat down next me. "How about we stay home together and I give you a hot oil treatment and a full body massage?" he suggested rubbing my thigh.

"Hmmm. That can be plan B for if this game night goes to shit" I said getting up. "I'm going to go get ready. You should too if you plan on coming".

Doyoung followed me "Y/n please just try to avoid him tonight, please. Pretend he's not even there."

"You don't have to tell me twice." I mumbled.

Doyoung's POV

"Jaehyun she's coming. What are we going to do!?" I yelled quietly.

"It's okay, Doyoung. We'll keep them apart" he said.

"We tried that last time and that turned out worse than when we just let them go at it" I groaned. The last time Y/n and Haechan were together things got ugly. It started with name calling and then they started throwing things at each other. Ten hasn't let them back at his place ever since.

"Listen the guys and I will come up with a system to keep Y/n and Haechan out of each other's mouths. All you have to do is get her here in one piece and chill out" Jaehyun reassured me.

"Fine. I'm trusting y'all" I said giving up. I knew Y/n really wanted to go so I had no choice but to agree to whatever plan they came up with.

"Hey can you tell Y/n t-".

I heard the shower the stop. "No I can't. Gotta go". I said hanging up and setting my phone down.

Time Skip  (Y/n's POV)

We pulled up to Jaehyun's. I was meditating the whole way here trying to keep myself level headed. I really wanted tonight to good without any disruptions from Haechan and myself. Yeah I found him annoying but I wasn't with this arguing shit, it's old and tiring. There's no reason why we can't just be cordial with one another.

Doyoung grabbed my hand. "Are you going to be okay?"

I exhaled, "I can't make any promises but I'll try."

"At least Mark's car isn't here yet. You know they normally come together." Doyoung said happily.

"Yeah yet somehow, with my luck, Haechan will still be in there, waiting".

Doyoung kissed my hand. "Just know that we can leave anytime. Even if we only stay for 5 minutes. Okay?"

"Thank you, baby but I won't be pushed that easily" I said undoing my seatbelt.

Doyoung and I made our way to Jaehyun's front door. Before either of us could knock, it opened.

"Y/NNNNNNN!!!!" Jaehyun shouted hugging me. "I missed you so much."

"Hi, Jae I've missed you too." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"I'm here too" Doyoung said tapping Jaehyun on the shoulder.

"Doyoung, please. I'm trying to talk to my baby mama" Jaehyun said pulling me closer.

"Jaehyunnnn you know I hate when you joke like that" Doyoung whined. I laughed, he was so cute when he got pouty.

"It's okay. We can talk about us being a throuple later" I joked.

"Y/nnnn".

"Okay I'm kidding". Jaehyun and I laughed and we all went inside the house. I held my breath hoping not to see Haechan so soon.

I walked in to see Ten and Yuta arguing over UNO while Jungwoo tried to calm them down. Jisung and Sungchan were playing level hard on Just Dance while WinWin clowned them for messing up.

"Hi guys". Doyoung greeted his members.

"Doyounggggg. Help" Jungwoo called to him softly. Doyoung playfully tackled Yuta which made Ten burst out laughing, Yuta not so much.

"Where's Kun?" I asked Jaehyun.

"He's in the kitchen of course. He always insists on cooking."

"To the kitchen I go" I said walking to go see Kun.

Doyoung's POV

"Yuta relax, it's only a card game".

"Yeah but Ten keeps cheating. He has been for the last 3 rounds and Jungwoo, who is suppose to be the mediator, hasn't been calling it out" Yuta huffed.

I rolled my eyes. "Ten why do you purposely get him worked up during these games? You know he's competitive".

"It's funny. His nose gets so red when he's mad." Ten poked, laughing more. Yuta's nose got a little pink as Ten said that. It was hard not to laugh when the evidence presented itself.

"Can we just have a peaceful night? We don't need anymore arguing than we're already going to have" I begged.

"Fine!" Yuta sprung from the couch. "I'm going into the kitchen with Y/n and Kun" he said walking away.

"Comeback soon Rudolph" Ten called after him. I couldn't help but bust out laughing.

"Okay everyone" Jaehyun started. "Mark and Haechan will be here soon. Let's go over the plan again".

"And maybe fill me in." I chimed in.

"The plan is to make sure Haechan and Y/n NEVER speak to each other" Jisung spoke up.

"Right. Mark, Kun, Yuta, WinWin and myself will make sure to talk over Y/n when she speaks ". Jaehyun said.

"And Jisung, Ten, Jungwoo, you and I will make sure to talk over Haechan." Sungchan continued.

"If something happens where one says something make sure to hijack the conversation before the other gets a word in" Jungwoo finished.

I huffed "This sounds like a sketchy, good for nothing plan that won't hold up for even 15 minutes before the fire department is here BUT since Kun is in on it, that must mean it has some potential. I guess I'm in."

"Thanks for the faith in the rest of us" Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

I started feeling a nauseating anxious sensation in my stomach. Maybe I could use it to my advantage and tell Y/n I want to go home.

"Are you okay?" Ten asked. Just then the doorbell rang.

"No".

*Y/n's POV*

"They're so mean to me Y/n. You have no idea the teasing I have to put up with. It's like they're all out to get me" Yuta complained as I helped Kun cook. I couldn't help to laugh at how dramatic he was being.

"Next time they're teasing you, call me. I'll make sure they never bully my Prince again" I assured him.

He hugged me. "See, you get it.". I heard the doorbell ring. Yuta must've heard it too because I felt him tense up and I saw Kun's facial expression change slightly.

"Hey Mark. Hey Haechan" I heard Sungchan say. Hearing his name then caused me to tense up. I counted to 10 in my head slowly then exhaled.

"Kun I think I'm finished. Here, taste" I put the spoon up to his mouth and watched him eat it.

He nodded his head as chewed it up. I gave spoonful to Yuta so he could give his input too.

"It tastes amazing Y/n. You should cook with me more often".

"It's good but it could be spicier" Yuta said.

"I thought so too but I wasn't sure. I'll add more" I grabbed the seasonings.

Kun chimmed in,"Everyone may not want spicy".

"Then I'll divide it into two. One dish is spicy the other is regular. Yuta can you pass me another bowl please?"

Yuta saluted at me. "Yes ma'am Ms. su chef ma'am" then went to give me a container. Dividing the food and seasoning one of the dishes more shouldn't have taken as long as it did. The thing was is I just wasn't ready to go in the living room and see Haechan. He just annoyed the absolute fuck out of me. All of the boys, including Doyoung, and I were amazing friends when we first met. Even Haechan and I were friends, then things changed.

"I just want to get something to eat" I heard Haechan say. My heart stopped and it took everything in me to not start dry heaving over the food. I saw Kun look in Yuta's direction causing Yuta get up and linger by the door.

"YUTA" Haechan shrieked. Ugh Spongebob face ass.

"Haechan what do you need? You know Kun doesn't like people in the kitchen when he's cooking" Yuta asked. It was silent, the guys in the living room must've been eavesdropping.

"But that's why I'm here. I'm hungry." Haechan whined.

"Well the food is almost ready. You can eat when everyone else does" Kun spoke up.

"Please, just a little something" he whined more. Kun dropped the spoon, walked to the fridge and pull out a carrot. He walked over Haechan and handed it to him.

"Take it and go or leave it and go. Either way get away from my kitchen". There was silence for a couple of very long seconds.

Haechan huffed. "Fine. Just give me a carrot like I'm a horse" he mumbled stomping away. The guys in the living room started talking and fake laughing probably to cover up the eavesdropping.

"I'm all done." I said sneaking a bite of food.

Kun removed his apron. "I am too. Mark, Jaehyun, WinWin come help set the table" he called.

"Here Yuta, take this spicy one. Jaehyun take this one please" I handed him the other one as he walked in. "I'm going to clean up real quick, save me a spot" I said putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

*10 Minutes Later*

I dried my hands on a paper towel as I walked into the dinning room. I looked at the guys who were talking, smiling and laughing.

"Y/n come on and sit. We're hungry" Sungchan held his stomach.

"I'm coming I'm coming." I laughed scanning the room for a spot. My eyes zoned in on the only available chair left. Directly across from Haechan. The boys fell silent.

Jungwoo stood up. "Y/n come sit here".

"No it's okay" I said cooly trying to control my voice. "I haven't spoken to Mark all day." I walked over to the open spot. Thankfully it was in between Mark and Doyoung. Mark got up and pulled my chair out.

I sat down "Thank you".

"Let's eat" Kun said. The dinner was awkward at first. The boys barely spoke above a whisper and glanced in Haechan and I's direction whenever they looked up. After 10 minutes they decided it was safe enough to talk louder and stop babysitting us. Mark and I had been talking for about 15 minutes now with only a few 'accidental' interruptions from Haechan.

"This veggie stir fry is amazing". Jaehyun said. The rest of the guys nodded in agreement.

"Y/n did a good job didn't she." Doyoung held my hand.

"Ehh..." Haechan replied pushing his food around his plate. "The VEGGIE stir fry could have a little more.....I don't know...veggies" he looked up at me.

"Ac-"

"You know" I started, cutting off Ten, "I was going to add a carrot but it seems a horse got it's greasy hooves on it before I could" I met his gaze. "Those hungry horses, whatcha gonna do?" I shrugged.

"Doyoung can you pass the stir fry?" I asked, filling my plate with rice. He picked up the dish and placed stir fry on top of my rice.

"Thank you". I began to eat while everyone looked at me.

"Please stop staring at me"

Haechan laughed "that's not gonna be hard at all".

"The only thing hard for you is keeping my dick out your mouth" I spat back.

"I didn't know you had a dick, Y/n".

"Really? You're constantly throating it I just assumed....".

"What the fuck is your problem?".

"ME? What's MY problem? You're the one that always starts with me, every single time".

"I'm only trying to figure out what Doyoung could see in a whore like you".

"HAECHAN!" Mark, Doyoung, Jaehyun and Ten all shouted at the same time.

"You know what" I swallowed my food "you're just jealous" I sighed.

"Jealous? Of what?" Jisung said lowly.

"You guys don't know?" I looked Haechan in the eye. "Please Mr. Lee, share with the class". I rested my hand on Doyoung's thigh. Haechan's jaw started to clench.

"Fine, I'll do it". I clearded my throat and stood up. "Haechan is a jealous little bitch because I'm with Doyoung and not him". The boys seemed genuinely shocked and confused, all except Kun, Jaehyun and shocker, Mark.

"Is this true?" Doyoung asked Haechan. He just kept staring at me, hatred filling his eyes.

"Of course it is. Why do you think when we first started dating he was always conveniently sick or busy? Whenever we did group things he was the only one not there. Then when he finally started coming around again he was coincidentally rude to me. Constantly starting arguments, embarrassing me at events and leaking stuff about our relationship to antis.".

"Why didn't you say anything?" Doyoung sounded so hurt. I hated to keep going but Haechan had been putting me through hell. All this time I knew why but I kept it in for the sake of avoiding this. Haechan was turning red and his eyes were filling with tears.

Doyoung jumped up "Why didn't you say anything?" he asked a little louder.

"He did. I confessed to every member my feelings about you. The day after? He came to me and told me about his feelings for me. I tried to be as sympathetic and honest, even told him that I appreciate him telling me but that I wanted you. I could tell he was hurt but that was not my intention, he was allowed to feel however he felt but to be like this towards me because I don't feel the same way? A fucking coward".

"You're insane" Haechan managed.

"I'M insane? What about the text message you left me saying you were going to ruin my life and my relationship with someone I thought you considered a friend? You're an insufferable fucking liar. No wonder you almost made Mark quit his dream and go back to Canada. Who can stand you?". Haechan sat there. Tears of anger streaming down his red face his eyes fixed on his plate.

"You can't even defend yourself. Why? Because you know I'm telling the truth." I finished.

Jaeuhyun stood "That's enough".

"So much for the plan" Doyoung spat looking at Jaehyun. He grabbed my arm and pulled me away. "We're going home". I would have protested but if I was there any longer I would've snapped out. I hated confrontation and making a scene like this wasn't my thing. I could be an emotional person but I wasn't vulnerable enough to let people into parts of my life hurting me so much. Especially not when the people I could go to knew the person that was causing this. I also knew the group dynamic would shift and change.

"I should've just stayed home huh?" I asked Doyoung once we were both in the car, he stayed quiet.

a/n: Honestly this didn't end the way I wanted but it was way too long. Do y'all like longer chapters or shorter ones? I can alway do a part 2 btw.

Until next time.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

92.3K 1.6K 111
!Instagram Version!
40.6K 850 52
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!
70.2K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)
Portrait. LHC بواسطة Ri.

قصص الهواة

364 9 15
DONGHYUCK. Promises in our portrait.