𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬☂︎︎

By TheOfficalAssLicker

┊❛ ༉‧₊˚┊𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝘽𝙊𝙔 ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🥡 ꒱ レインボーイ⋆·˚ ༘ *. 🥢 *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙔 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 ❞ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀... More

RAIN BOY☂︎︎
𝟭☂︎︎
𝟮☂︎︎
HEY GUYS!!!
𝟯☂︎︎
𝟰☂︎︎
𝟱☂︎︎
𝟲☂︎︎
𝟳☂︎︎
𝟴☂︎︎
𝟵☂︎︎
𝟭𝟬☂︎︎
𝟭𝟭☂︎︎
𝟭𝟮☂︎︎
𝟭𝟯☂︎︎
𝟭𝟰☂︎︎
1k!!!!
Taking a break.
𝟭𝟱☂︎︎
Back from my vcay <3 +clearing up something
𝟭𝟲☂︎︎
𝟭𝟳☂︎︎
A/N: apologizing.
𝟭𝟴☂︎︎
𝟮𝟬☂︎︎
A/N: WOAHHHH <3
A/N
A/N - New Book
𝟮𝟭☂︎︎
A/N: 21K!?
𝟮𝟮☂︎︎
A/n
𝟮𝟯☂︎︎
𝟮𝟰☂︎︎
𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬☂︎︎
𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹?
𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 - 𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡
New horror books

𝟭𝟵☂︎︎

3.2K 175 28
By TheOfficalAssLicker

XIX. TANTRUM

─── ❝ IT WAS JUST A TANTRUM ! ❞ you told Malcolm. Malcolm was trying to keep calm. "Leave. I told you to leave" you said as your voice grow louder. "Alright, let's have a little perspective here, what happened just now with the music isn't normal—"

"Shut up, you're giving me a headache," you say to make him shut up. "It just tantrum, it's what kids do!" You explained. Malcolm leaned on the chair he was sitting on as his eyes slightly widen. He muttered an 'oh my god'. You just wanted him to leave.

"I— I should have told you this earlier...but I didn't want to scare you off," Malcolm said, which gave him all your attention. "A little girl from town used to come out here once a week to play with Brahms, Emily Cribbs... And on his birthday she comes out and never makes it home. They finally found her body in the wood. Her skull had been crushed. The police called The Heelshires to let them know that Brahms would need to be questioned. By the time they arrived, The place was already up in flames. The Heelshires made it out, but Brahms was burned alive up there" Malcolm said. Your eyes widened.

"You think Brahms did that?" You asked Malcolm, he didn't answer. Why would he answer a question that you already knew the answer to? "All I'm saying is if this is a type of spirit or ghost, I-I d-don't even know! I am not sure.. that it is the good kind" Malcolm said.

"Okay, so what do we do now?" You asked. After hearing the story you didn't want to be left alone. He didn't say anything. "Answer me," You said, growing impatient. "We leave," Malcolm said. You didn't want that answer. "What?!"

"Y-Y/n! It's not safe in this house!" Malcolm tried to convince you. "I should go check up on Brahms." You said before standing up and leaving the kitchen.

"Try and get some sleep, Brahms," You said before leaning in and kissing him on the forehead. "I know that you wouldn't hurt me, right?" You asked the doll (a/n: crazy bitch 😫).

"Good night Brahms"

A/N: y'all like the squid games?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.2K 21
(I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE ARTS) When y/n decides to come back and save Malcom, and decides to stay with Brahms Heelshire. What'll happen to her? The...
49.6K 1.2K 13
𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩. ── © luvwh0re...
1.3K 24 15
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐛�...
6.9K 242 28
𝐻𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒'𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓...