You've got more than One Thin...

By camillelove15

Niall, the new guy to be joining the band One Direction, will soon find out that after a week of hell things... More

Little things
Ch. 1 roomate
Ch. 2 Liams secret
Chappie 3^_^ meeting 1D
How do i feel?
My only real friend..
Its just a game...
Haz will make me better
Drunk
Prove it
Darcy
Authors note
I love you
Surgery
Darcy and death
Alive
Cuddles.
Im sorry

Remember me?

190 4 1
By camillelove15

Louis POV

"What are we gonna do with him? Kill him?" I hear a girls voice.

"We can't kill him. Ell would kill us!" I hear another girl say. Ell? That sounds familiar...

"That's true. I can't believe you shot him though." One girl says and my eyes shoot open. I've been shot?

I raise my hand up to my forehead and wince as my fingers touch a hole in my head. There is only a sliver of light in this room but I can feel the hot liquid dripping down my face. What was I doing before I got shot? Why did I get shot?

I remember a bang then...nothing....

*buzz buzz*

What's that buzzing on my ass? I feel my bak pocket and pull out a phone. I'm assuming its mine. I press the unlock button and it shows me a picture of me kissing the cheek of a young lad. He is quite attractive...but who is he?

I unlock my phone to see that I have 16 texts and a couple missed calls. I click on my messages and see I have a message from... Harry? Who's that?

"Hey babe...I'm worried about you. Where are you? Are you alright."

"Louis! I'm scared! Call me!"

"Please answer me."

And so on...maybe I should call him? He seems to be fond of me.

Maybe he can find me and help. I mean I do have a bullet in my head.

*ring ring* after two rings he answers.

"Oh my god Louis!" He says frantically.

"Um Harry?" I ask questionably, not really knowing what to say.

"Yes Louis? Where are you?"

I touch my forehead again. "I have no clue. I got shot..." I say calmly and he gasps.

"Who the fuck shot you! Call 911! Babe!" He says very panicky.

"Calm down. I'll call 911."

"Okay. No matter what happens Louis fucking Tomlinson just remember that I love you more than anything in the world. I would give up my life for you. I love you." And with that he hung up. He loves me? Is he my brother? Maybe a best friend?

I need to call 911, and quick before those girls come in.

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady asks and I whisper into the phone.

"Can you track my call? I'm at someone house an I've been shot."

"Okay. We will be there as quickly as we can sir. Just stay seated and stay calm." She says and I hang up.

3 minutes pass and I hear the sirens of an ambulance and cop cars. I almost cry in joy.

"POLICE!" I hear a man yell as I hear the cracking of a door being broke down. The door of the room I'm in busts down and the light blinds me instantly.

"Sir! We are here to help you." The police man says. My eye are still shut and my head is throbbing. I feel a couple guys lift me up onto a gurney and roll me out into an ambulance.

"But we didn't shoot him?!" I hear one girl say and then a cop scoff.

Suddenly we are moving at a rapid pace and to the hospital.

I feel two cold fingers on my pulses. "Sir, can you open your eyes for me?" I hear a lady ask and I just nod . I try with all my might to open my eyes but they just won't budge.

.

"I can't open them." I say frantically and she sighs a frustrated sigh.

"Okay. Keep talking to me. I'm just going to give you something to make you pass out alright?" She asks and I nod. Suddenly a mask is being put in my face and my breathing slows down as my heart rate quickens and my hearing goes fuzzy.

I don't know who this Harry guy is but I know he has to be important. I feel my pocket for my phone with the last bit of energy I have left and I give t to the lady.

"Call Harry and tell him to f-find me at the hos-hospital." I mumble out before I fall into darkness.

******

Harry's POV

I pace around mine and Louis flat and wonder if he's okay. He has to be!

*ring ring* I jump as my phone startles me. I quickly answer.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Yes, Harry?" I hear a lady ask and I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"I'm a lady from the hospital. Louis Tomlinson requested me to call you before he passed out. To tell you to come to the hospital." She says and with that I hang up, grab my car keys and speed the fuck to the hospital.

I rush through the hospital doors.

"Louis Tomlinson?!" I ask with a panicky tone. "Hurry!" I snap as she flips though files.

"Room 105 on the third floor." She says with a fake smile. I wavs and run to the elevator. No time!

I run over to the stairs and run as fast as I have ever ran before up stairs and to the third floor. I run till I see room 105 and I burst through the door.

I'm so out of breath.

I look in front of me after I catch my breath and see the love of my life hooked up to needles and wires and a bloody hole in his forehead. It's scary....

I go over and pull up a chair next to his bed as I caress his face.

"Harry, right?" I jump a little as I look over to see a doctor with a clip board.

"Yes. Harry Styles." I say as I stare at him questioningly.

He points to Louis. "Is he your brother or a close friend?" He asks.

Tears well up in my eyes and I look at Louis flawless face. "Boyfriend, actually..." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.

The doctor smiles sympathetically. "Everything will be alright Mr. Styles. We have been able to take the bullet out of his head very well. But there is one thing...it appears he has got a brain tumor causing memory lose." My face stiffens.

"How can that tumor cause memory lose?" I ask and he just taps his clip board.

"The bullet just grazed the tumor. The tumor appears to be covering the memory part of his brain. He has obviously had it for a while but that bullet just overdid it." He is still smiling sympathetically. "He is bound to wake up any minute now. We will perform surgery with his permission of he'd like. We could eliminate the tumor and he will slowly gain all his memory back."

I Furrow my brows. " he lost all his memory? Does that mean he d-doesn't remember m-me?" He looks at me sympathetically but this time he isn't smiling. He nods. "What's the possible chances of the surgery not working?" I ask and he taps on his clip board again.

"It's not very likely. This surgery has been preformed before and resulted in success." He smiles at me and I just nod. I'm not able to speak as my throat closes up and tears stream down my face. I realize my hand is grasping onto Louis' and my eyes open widely as I feel a thumb moving over mine lightly.

"Louis?" I ask as I look up to see his beautiful blue orbs staring into my mysterious green ones.

"Yea." He says and smiles confusingly. Oh yea...he doesn't remember me.

The doctor sighs. "I'll leave you two lads alone." He says before walking down the hallway. *tap tap tap* I hear the tap of his shoes slowly fade away down the hallway.

I look him in the eye. "Louis, please tell me that you know who I am." I practically beg. He furrows his brows.

"I'm sorry...I can't..." He says and tears start pouring out of my eyes before I could stop them. I let go of Louis hand a frantically wipe them away.

He frowns. "I didn't mean to make you cry. Please forgive me." He pleads and my tears slow down a bit.

I wipe away the remains off my cheeks. "You didn't do anything wrong Louis..." I say and he half smiles.

He grabs my hand. "I hope you don't mind me asking, I don't want to make you sad again but, who are you?" He asks and I feel the tears again. No! Don't cry!

"I'm nobody..." I say before I stand up quickly and run out the door.

*buzz buzz buzz buzz*

"Hello?" I answer my phone as I wipe away my tears.

"Harry where are you? I haven't heard from you or Louis all day!" Liam says madly.

"I'm at the hospital. Come here. Room 105." I say and before he can answer I hang up. I sit in one of the chairs and just think...

*****

Louis POV

I lay in my hospital bed as I wait for the doctor. They already got the bullet out so why am I still here?

I can't stop thinking of that Harry guy. He cried when I told him that I didn't remember him...

The door creeks open and I look up to see the doctor. "So...I would like to discuss why you are still here." He says and I nod. He goes on. "It appears that you have a brain tumor that covers your memory. When the bullet went into your head it grazed the tumor which sent it over the edge. You lost all your memory except for who you are." He says with a sad smile. He's not really sad.

"What? But how come I've never noticed it before? How can I have it?" I ask frantically and he shushes me.

"Shush! We would like to know if you would want surgery. There is a very low chance that the procedure will not work. It has been successful in the past." He says as he clicks his pen.

"Yes! I want the surgery!" I say as quickly as I can and he just nods and starts heading out of the room. "Wait!" I call out and he stops in his tracks. "Can you tell me who Harry is?" He gives me a sympathetic smile.

He nods his head 'no' and I sigh in frustration as he heads out the door.

*knock knock*

I hear a knock at the door then a young lad walks in with a bright smile planted on his face.

"Hey Louis! How are you feeling?" He asks me as he takes a seat next to me in a hospital chair.

I furrow my brows. Who is he? "I'm fine... Im really sorry but doctor says I don't remember anything so...who are you?" He smiles sadly.

"I'll explain your life in a short paragraph." He says then carries on. "I'm Liam, one of your best friends. Your in a boy band named One Direction, which I'm also in." He says with hope in his eyes. Yes, Liam! I remember a little about him.

"Your the one who is afraid of spoons." I say and smile to myself. He winces at my words and just nods. "The one who loves food?" I say and he just laughs.

"That would be my love, Niall." He says. I remember a little about Niall!

"The one who loves mirrors and has lovely hair?"

"Zayn." He states and I smile. I remember Zayn too!

"So that must be our band. Me, you, Niall, and Zayn!" I say as if I had just learned how to shit on my own.

He frowns. "There's one more guy." He looks at his hands then my eyes.

"Who?" I ask curiously.

"Do you remember Harry?" Is Harry another guy in One Direction?

"No..will you tell me who he is?" I ask and he pats my hand.

"Harry is your bestfriend and boyfriend.." He says with a frown. That's why Harry was crying when I didn't no who he was.

Oh my god I'm a terrible person! How could I remember all of them but my boyfriend?!

I need to talk to him...I need to remember who he is.

I knew there was a special connection between us when I woke up with his hand in mine. I could feel it.

He loves me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 10.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
143K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
334K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
901K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...