Remember me?

Louis POV

"What are we gonna do with him? Kill him?" I hear a girls voice.

"We can't kill him. Ell would kill us!" I hear another girl say. Ell? That sounds familiar...

"That's true. I can't believe you shot him though." One girl says and my eyes shoot open. I've been shot?

I raise my hand up to my forehead and wince as my fingers touch a hole in my head. There is only a sliver of light in this room but I can feel the hot liquid dripping down my face. What was I doing before I got shot? Why did I get shot?

I remember a bang then...nothing....

*buzz buzz*

What's that buzzing on my ass? I feel my bak pocket and pull out a phone. I'm assuming its mine. I press the unlock button and it shows me a picture of me kissing the cheek of a young lad. He is quite attractive...but who is he?

I unlock my phone to see that I have 16 texts and a couple missed calls. I click on my messages and see I have a message from... Harry? Who's that?

"Hey babe...I'm worried about you. Where are you? Are you alright."

"Louis! I'm scared! Call me!"

"Please answer me."

And so on...maybe I should call him? He seems to be fond of me.

Maybe he can find me and help. I mean I do have a bullet in my head.

*ring ring* after two rings he answers.

"Oh my god Louis!" He says frantically.

"Um Harry?" I ask questionably, not really knowing what to say.

"Yes Louis? Where are you?"

I touch my forehead again. "I have no clue. I got shot..." I say calmly and he gasps.

"Who the fuck shot you! Call 911! Babe!" He says very panicky.

"Calm down. I'll call 911."

"Okay. No matter what happens Louis fucking Tomlinson just remember that I love you more than anything in the world. I would give up my life for you. I love you." And with that he hung up. He loves me? Is he my brother? Maybe a best friend?

I need to call 911, and quick before those girls come in.

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady asks and I whisper into the phone.

"Can you track my call? I'm at someone house an I've been shot."

"Okay. We will be there as quickly as we can sir. Just stay seated and stay calm." She says and I hang up.

3 minutes pass and I hear the sirens of an ambulance and cop cars. I almost cry in joy.

"POLICE!" I hear a man yell as I hear the cracking of a door being broke down. The door of the room I'm in busts down and the light blinds me instantly.

"Sir! We are here to help you." The police man says. My eye are still shut and my head is throbbing. I feel a couple guys lift me up onto a gurney and roll me out into an ambulance.

"But we didn't shoot him?!" I hear one girl say and then a cop scoff.

Suddenly we are moving at a rapid pace and to the hospital.

I feel two cold fingers on my pulses. "Sir, can you open your eyes for me?" I hear a lady ask and I just nod . I try with all my might to open my eyes but they just won't budge.

.

"I can't open them." I say frantically and she sighs a frustrated sigh.

"Okay. Keep talking to me. I'm just going to give you something to make you pass out alright?" She asks and I nod. Suddenly a mask is being put in my face and my breathing slows down as my heart rate quickens and my hearing goes fuzzy.