Mcyt Imagines

By HeatherKay_urmom

"Your weiners built like a tic tac, Oh my gosh" โœจimagines about the Pretty Boys who play Minecraftโœจ o7 Techno... More

Info <3
Prompts!!!
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ Dream
Flower Fields
Mornings
The Bucket List Pt. 1
The Bucket List Pt. 2
The Bucket List Pt. 3
The Bucket List pt. 4
The Bucket List Pt. 5
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ George
I Love You
Hair
Disappointed negative
Excited Positive
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ Sapnap
Missing You
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ Karl
Daughter
Dehydrated
Migraine
Candle Shopping
Back Rubs
Father's Day
Tears
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ Wilbur
Guitar
Stream Cuddles
Fights
Sleep
Drunk Care
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ Foolish
Stuffies
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ Quackity
Big Sister
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ Jack
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ Niki
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ Tommy
Cuddles
Party Pt.2
Party Pt. 3
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ Tubbo
Sunkissed bee boy
Period Cramps
Twitch Rivals
Allergies
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ Ranboo
Overstimulated
โฅโ ห™โ เน‘ Other
Mcyt Preferences Book A/N
Some Pictures of Mr.Boo and Friends
A/N Manatreed
look at my wall lmao A/n
o7 Technoblade
Writing again!!

Party

4K 60 27
By HeatherKay_urmom

Party
•Tommyinnit•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

As the music blared through the house and the bright neon lights stung my eyes I searched for my friends.

As I my way through the crowd I finally see my friends in there mini slip dresses with drinks in their hands even though everyone here is to young to drink.

"Hey...I think I'm gonna go get some air," I say trying to catch my breath.

"Have fun," My friend says clearly tipsy.

As I push my way through the doors I feel instant relief.

I walk around to the side of the wrap around porch to find a weirdly familiar yet very attractive blonde haired boy leaning on the railing but I couldn't quite place how I knew him.

"Oh- I'm sorry I didn't know anyone else was out here," I say.

"Oh no it's fine. I just wanted to get some fresh air, it got a bit to much for me in there," he says turning to face me.

"Same," I say going to stand next to him.

"Plus the smell of alcohol, sweat, and throw up wasn't very pleasant," I say making the blonde haired boy giggle.

"My names Tommy by the way," he says holding out his hand.

"I'm Y/n," I say shaking it and smiling

"Pretty name,". I blush and look away
"Thankyou," I say.

"So how'd you end up here?".

"My friends dragged me here. They say I don't go out enough. What about you?," I say laughing.

"My friend Toby told me to come so that I could meet a woman," he says slightly embarrassed, making me laugh even more.

"I know we just met, but what do you feel about just ditching this place?," he asks.

"I'm in, but how do I know you won't kidnap me?," I jokingly ask.

He pulls up his sleeves, "Do you see these arms? I think they explain enough," he says making me laugh.

"Let me just text my friends first," I say pulling out my phone.

"Oh shit I should do the same".

Time skip

"Ok, where do you wanna go?," He asks as we put our seatbelts on.

"Hm......what if we go get Ice cream!," His eyes light up.

"That sounds like an amazing idea,".

Another time skip because I can

"Oh my gosh did he really?!," I laugh as I spoon another bite of ice cream into my mouth, making Tommy laugh as well.

Over the span of the evening he revealed to me that he's a streamer and I finally realized that's how I knew him. Although I had never what he'd his streams I had seen him on the internet before.

Then out of the corner of my eye I see a jukebox, I gasp.

"What's wrong,?" Tommy asks looking concerned.

"Look," I say smiling pointing at the jukebox, he smiled as soon as he saw it. "Come on!," I say getting up and grabbing his hand pulling him with me.

"Can we do this one?," I ask pointing to -Line without a hook- by Ricky Montgomery.

"That's my favorite song, Yes!,".

"It's mine to!," I said excitedly pressing the button.

"Come on," Tommy says taking my hand pulling me to a more open area. He spun me around making me giggle, usually I would never do this but since it was 4 AM and no one else was here why wouldn't I.

"I think our friends would be proud of us,"
Tommy said as he pulled me into him.

"What do you mean?".

"Well you got out just like ur friend's wanted and I met u, a woman just like Toby wanted," he said making me smile.

"Ya I think they would be," I said.

That's when I look to my side and see the waitress looking at us and smiling. My cheeks immediately go red and I pull away.

Tommy looks confused. "Their Watching us," I say.

"Oh" Tommy says while giggling, "Well then let them watch," he whispers as he takes my hand and spins me once more.

We dance for a bit more untill we decide we should probably finish our ice cream before it melts.

"Aren't your parents going to be worried about you Y/n?. It's getting late".

"No, their working out of state right now. What about your parents?," I ask.

"They think I'm spending the night at Toby's, although I bet Toby hasn't even gone home," he said laughing.

"What should we do after this?," I ask getting up.

"Well.......I love to whatch the sunrise, We could do that".

"That sound like an amazing idea".

"The sun won't rise for another couple hours. What do we do till then?," I ask as we throw away our ice cream cups and spoons.

"We could drive to the harbor. Then whatch it there, that'll take about an hour to get there," he says.

"I'm in," I say as we walk out into the chilly morning air.

We spend the next hour jamming out to music in Tommy's car untill we arrive at the harbor

We go out and sat on one of the benches. We still have about a half hour till the sun rises we spent the rest of the time talking untill the sun's golden rays peaked over the horizon.

We took a few minutes just to take in the beauty before Tommy took out his phone. "Here come here," he says.

I scoot closer to me and he then proceeds to take a picture. "Beautiful," he says looking at it.

"Do you mind if I post this?,".

"Nope, go ahead. Only if u send it to me though,"

"I don't have your number, " he says.

"Well then I guess I'll have to give it to you then," I say smirking.

"Smooth, real smooth".

After a few more minutes of whatching the sunrise, my eyes start to feel heavy, getting no sleep is finally catching up with me.

I lay my head on Tommy's shoulder and close my eyes.

He looks down at me and smiles before taking out his phone. He lays his head on mine (you know what I'm talking about right?) And taking a picture, except this time time I didn't realize.

He puts his phone away but we stay in that position for about 30 minutes not talking just enjoying each other's presence before Tommy breaks the silence.

"Y/n, as much as I hate to say this, we should probably go," He whispers.

I sigh before saying, "You're probably right". Before pushing my tired body off his shoulder.

We both stand up and walk back to his car.

"Do you want me to drop you off at a friend's house, or your house?".

"My house is fine," I say giving him directions.

We finally pull up to my house and I turn to him.

"Thankyou for everything, and I'm really glad you didn't end up being a kidnapper," I say smiling.

"I should be thanking you, that was amazing, we should do it again sometime," he says smiling.

"Ya we should" I say letting out another yawn.

"Go sleep, text me when you wake up though".

"I will, you get some sleep to" I say he just laughs.

"Bye Tommy" I say opening my door.

"Bye Y/n" he responds with a smile.

I shut the car door and walk to my front door stepping inside. I make sure to wave to Tommy, who was waiting to make sure I got inside safely before leaving.

And with that I shut the door, trying to take in everything that just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaahhhhhh
I love this so much
Should I make a part 2?
I don't really know how I would continue this
Maybe he invites u to the smp?
Idk can u guys give me ideas please.
Anyways love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
368K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...
356K 13.6K 44
"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†." "๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘...
46.3K 651 28
there will be no nfsw in this book !!do not add this story to a nsfw list!! agere 100% sfw dream smp :) leave request in the request part please I ho...