Party Pt. 3

Party Pt. 3
•Tommyinnit•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

You got this Y/n, it's not a date. It's not a date. You just met him, take it slow. I whisper to myself as I walk through the doors of the ice cream shop.

I immediately spot Tommy waving to me, he was sitting in the exact spot he was the other night. I couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Hey," I say sitting down across from him.

"Hey, you look great by the way".

My cheeks immediately turn pink, "Thankyou".

"I saw you were watching my stream earlier?," He says, an embarrassed look on his face.

"Indeed," I say with a laugh.

"How much of that did you hear".

"Quite a bit".

"Damnit, I was hoping you wouldn't say that".

Timeskip

"I have a crazy Idea," Tommy says as we dangle our feet into the water from the dock.

"And what would your crazy idea be?".

"You should come stream with me sometime".

"What?," I say cocking my head.

"I'm serious, you'll do great".

I think for a minute, how much harm could it do?

"Fine, one stream that's it".

"You won't regret this," He says as he takes my phone from me, placing both mine and his on the dock.

"What are you doing".

"I don't want it to get wet," He says with a smile.

"Wet!- Oh my gosh Tommy-," I yell as he pushes me into the water, following behind soon after.

"I can't believe you did that," I say as I come up for air, all he does is laugh in response.

"What are you gonna do about it?".

"Oh I'll show you," I say as I splash him with water.

"Oh you did not just do that," He says as he pulls me under the surface.

"I open my eyes and so does, but we don't come up for air.

He leans in closer to me and presses a kiss on my lips.

We must have both been out of breath because we both head up for air.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" He starts to say, but I don't let him finish.

I kiss his cheek.

"Don't worry about it".

Timeskip

"I knew I brought this for a reason," Tommy says pulling his Club Sunday sweatshirt, The exact one Tubbo had told him not to bring earlier that day.

"Here" he says handing it to me.

"Thankyou" I say slipping it over my head.

"I fall back into a laying position on the dock and Tommy follows suit.

"I know I may have just met you, but I think I'm falling in love with you," He whispers as we look up at the fading sun.

"I think I'm falling in love with you too," I say placing my head on his chest.

The dock may have been uncomfortable, but we didn't care.

"Do you think we're crazy?," He asks.

"Depends what you mean".

"We just met".

"I think sometimes people are placed into you're life when you need them the most, maybe that's what's happening," I whisper.

"I hope I need you forever then".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why is this kinda cute tho- it's short but oh well
April 7, 2022

Word count: 536