stony oneshots

By 524fangirl6741

I am honestly making this just because I have some, the key word is some, ideas about this ship and I wanted... More

"I'm sorry."
drawings
alpha and omega
birdy
photo shoot
"it's just a bit of fun."
"it's just a bit of fun." 2
"go live a normal life!"
gotta love stereotypes
The One With the Truth About London
My New Hero
The One Where Steve is Jealous
The One With the Late Valentine's Day Present
Them's the rules
The Diamond Necklace
All Too Well
The One With The Secret Boyfriend
Happy Halloween!!!
Bucky Barnes
as smooth as chunky peanut butter
"Jealous of yourself?"
spoiled little brat
"he's the love of my life."
going through boxes
"you're finally back!"
"No, I don't think I will."
everyone needs inspiration
Happy Birthday Captain America!!
"It's all good."
"I think we should see other people."
bachelor parties
"And my life, is kinda crazy!"
flight attendant
no regrets
no regrets 2
The One Where Steve and Tony... You Know
a stuttering mess
We're not dating... Wait...... Are we?
feeling any better?
math tutors
"Tony Goes to Sun Valley."
"Tony Goes to Sun Valley." 2
Tony Wants New Furniture
"Doesn't it bother you?"
"The Wig."
"Compliments from the chef."
The New Boss
Tony's Schedule
The One With All The Competitiveness
Happy Veteran's Day!
"The One Where Eddie Won't Go."
Prom 2.0
"The One Where No One's Ready."
"Different."
Merry Christmas indeed
The Best Friend
just a little crush
stuck to babysit a brat
coma's
Sergeant James Barnes
grateful
"Captain Rogers."
take a hint
true love
true love 2
true love 3
Valentine's Day
The One with the Billionaire
Happy Easter!!
the adulterous whore
"He would never like someone like me."
fuck me...... again
my best friend's brother is the one for me
Welcome to the Neighborhood
Accidents Don't Just Happen Accidentally; Or Do They?...
in a rut
"The Showdown."
"First Time in New York."
"First Time in New York." 2
"The One with Tony's Boots."
jealousy, jealousy

The Cheerleader Mishap

908 19 5
By 524fangirl6741

"What are you doin' here?" Steve scoffed as he saw some of the others at his place. 

"One, we were close and I gotta pee." Wanda explained then rushed to the bathroom with a squeal. 

"Two, we were heading to Tony's place cause he has too much food so he's throwing a party apparently." Nat scoffed as she leaned against the wall looking bored and also sharpening a knife, for some weird reason. 

"Oh, yeah, he told me but I can't." Steve shook his head lightly as he ushered them in then got out a bowl. 

"Why not exactly?" Sam eyed him carefully. 

"Why do you have dog food?" Nat picked up a bag, with much ease, as she pointed to it then gave the blonde a look. 

"It took me like three tries to pick up that bag. How are you doing it so easily?" Steve whimpered as he gaped at her. 

"Not my fault you're a baby." She shrugged as she dropped it then flopped on the couch to go back to sharpening her knife. 

"I'm watchin' my neighbors dog cause she's at a cheerleadin' meet for the week." Steve shrugged as he was giving the little dog the bowl of food once he poured it for the fluffy creature. 

"You live... next door... to a cheerleader?" Nat got up as she walked over to the soldier and gave him a look. 

"Figures." Sam scoffed. 

"Super soldier, good looking guy, and Captain." He hummed. 

"I get stuck livin' next to someone who's a complete asshole." He grumbled. 

"I live next to you." Bucky gave him a look. 

"I know." 

"It's not like that, trust me." Steve scoffed as he waved them off then grabbed the water bowl to give the animal more water. 

"You're doin' a favor for a cheerleader?" Bucky scoffed as he gave his best friend a look. 

"Oh my God, don't tell Tony." Wanda gasped as she walked in at the perfect moment to hear that. 

"Don't tell me what?" Tony walked in and they all jumped in fear while Nat just turned her head to him and waved. 

"Uh... that you're so pretty." Sam smiled while the billionaire cocked a brow then gave him a look. 

"Where'd you get the dog?" Tony gave his boyfriend a look as he saw an animal in his house and was curious. 

"You better say it's a gift for me, Steven." He gave him a look while the others moved into the living room but kept listening to hear how everything went down. 

"I'm watching the dog for a friend." Steve sighed. 

"Who?" 

"She's my neighbor." Steve waved off as he was putting the bowl of water down for the fluffy creature. 

"She's a she?" Tony gave him a look as he walked into the blondes place some more. 

"Yes, Tony, but it's nothing." 

"You're watching her dog. That's a favor." Tony explained, as if the blonde didn't already know that part. "So what favor is she doing for you?" 

"She's goin' to do nothin'." Steve sighed as he faced the brunette. 

"So you're lying to me?" 

"What?" Steve made a face of pure confusion as to where the engineer got that from. 

"Gonna spice it up a little, this is getting too boring." Nat hummed as she got up then walked over to the little counter to lean over and talk to them. 

"Lemme just say that his neighbor is a cheerleader." She informed the billionaire who gaped as the Captain groaned. 

"Why tell him! Nat! Why!" Steve snapped at her. 

"You're doing favors for a cheerleader!" Tony shot his head to the blonde while the Veteran groaned. 

"It's not like that Tony!" 

"Then what!" 

"NAT!" 

The others glared at her for making them argue. 

"We're gonna go." Wanda assured as she forced the other three out, especially the other redhead who was telling what each of them should say to the other and before she made it worse. 

"Nat!" She glared then shoved her out of the place and shut the door just to give them looks. 

"Walk." She ordered them. 

"Why do you care? She's not even interested in me!" Steve groaned as he was tired of the man always wanting to know who he talks to no matter what. 

Tony looked at him just to sigh as he gave the blonde a look. 

"Never mind." He waved off then turned around and walked out which made the blonde sigh and flop his head on the table. 

"Damn it." Steve cursed then got up, grabbed his stuff, then headed outside to hopefully get the man before he drove off. 

"Tony!" 

"Shut up!" Tony waved him off as he was heading to his car. 

"Why are you so jealous? Who cares if I look after this dog? It's not that big of a deal." Steve reasoned as he ran over to the man then got in the car with him before he left, and even if he did, they still have to talk about it. 

Tony gave him a look, "get out of the car, Steven." 

"No." 

"Get out." Tony snapped. 

"Why are you so jealous, love? You know I only love you." Steve faced him as he spoke calmly and softly to him so he could hopefully help calm the man down. 

Tony sighed as he sat in his seat then gave him a look. 

"Cause... you're Captain America." He waved around lightly while the blonde scoffed but gave him a look. 

"The first time I went to work after people found out we were dating, do you know how many girls asked me if it was for a dare or not?" Tony faced him curiously while the blonde made a face. 

"Why?" 

"Cause, I'm the international screw-up while you're the international treasure." Tony sighed. 

"I'm not used to dating someone as high profile like you, that's normally my job." He pointed to himself while the blonde chuckled lightly. 

"Every girl sees you and they like you. You're sweet and kind and caring." He listed off. 

"People see me and they just see the rich and spoiled little kid who somehow is also dating Captain America." Tony sighed. 

Steve leaned over then kissed the man and smiled at him as he held his jaw softly. 

"You're more than that, love." 

"Oh?" Tony scoffed as he turned in his seat to face him. 

"You're Tony Stark. And I love Tony Stark." Steve spoke softly then kissed him again. 

They broke away just for the brunette to sigh and face him. 

"You going to the party or gonna watch the dog?" Tony hummed. 

"I could go." Steve smiled then kissed him just to get buckled while the billionaire started driving. 
************************************
"He's gonna get drunk." Nat scoffed as they were betting on the billionaire and how much he's going to drink tonight from the party. 

"No he's not, I told him not to." Steve nudged her. 

"Oh, he's gettin' wasted!" Sam cheered with a smile as the others beamed. 

"No he's not." Steve gave him a look. 

"$10 says he's gonna dance like a stripper tonight." Wanda spoke up. 

"Alright, $20 say's he'll do that and even give someone a lap dance." Scott countered. 

"$30 says it's gonna be Steve who has to drag him out of the pool again after he's done with stripping and the lap dance." Nat smirked. 

"What are we pooling our money for?" Tony smiled as he walked up to them and looked at them curiously. 

"Just guessin' whatcha gonna do once ya get drunk." Bucky hummed. 

"Oh, I'm not." Tony waved off with small chuckle. 

"Really?" Nat eyed him as she walked over and hummed. 

"Yeah, Cappy said not to cause I always end up regretting what I do the next morning and just the rest of my life in all honesty." Tony shrugged as he grabbed some water. 

"Tones, last I checked, Steve ain't the boss of you." Nat hummed. 

"I know." 

"So why is he acting like it?" She pondered as she gave him a sincere look while the man stopped short then started to think. 

"Yeah, why are you?" Tony faced the blonde curiously. 

"Tony, I suggested it, you agreed to it. It was your own idea." Steve explained. 

"That you brought up." Tony countered. 

"I'm winning." Nat whispered with a smirk at the others as she walked back over to them then drank some wine as they all watched the two bicker. 

"Tony, you and I both know that you are not going to want to get drunk because you always regret it. I brought the idea up because you were saying that you didn't want to get drunk." Steve explained carefully to the man. 

"Yeah, after you brought up me drinking." Tony pointed out. 

"Tony, why do you need to get drunk exactly?" 

"It's a party, the real question is why am I not drunk right now?" Tony exclaimed then grabbed a large bottle of whatever the drink was then drank straight from the bottle as the blonde sighed. 

"Ya know, I hate you Nat." Steve hummed as he followed the billionaire to stop him but if anything, that only fueled the genius even more and he drank even more than before. 

"Oh this is gonna be fun." Nat smirked then they all watched Iron-Man get completely hammered as Captain America sighed heavily when his boyfriend was pole dancing on the table with the crowd cheering him on. 

"No, no, don't encourage him." Steve glared at them then helped his boyfriend down just to toss the man over his shoulder. 

"Cappy!" Tony beamed then wiggled around so he could wrap his legs around him as the blonde was carrying him properly now which made him giggle as he looked at him. 

"Mine." He kissed him then wrapped his arms around him possessively as he glared at the other people who were looking at his boyfriend as the man was carrying him to the back. 

"I know, but come on, you gotta go to bed." Steve opened the door then shut it just to walk over and lay the man down in the bed. 

Tony hummed as he brought his legs over the blondes shoulders just to circle his chest lazily and look up at him innocently. 

"Ya know... I think we should probably both go to sleep." He hummed. 

"What are you thinking?" Steve eyed his boyfriend carefully. 

"Oh Cappy!" Tony giggled as he pulled him closer while he moved his legs down to wrap around his waist just to flip them over so he could straddle him with a smile. 

"Oh boy." Steve muttered as he figured he knew what the man was getting at. 

"I love you Cappy." Tony smiled as he leaned over to kiss and mark the blondes neck. 

"I love you Tony, you know I do, but right now, you need sleep and water." Steve groaned as he shifted around then nudged the man lightly. 

"Why?" 

"Cause you're drunk and when you wake up, you'll be-" 

"Not that, Cappy." Tony stopped him as he covered his mouth then looked at him curiously. 

"Why do you love me?" 

Steve stopped short as he looked up at him and softened his gaze at the man immediately. 

"I never listen to anything you say, you're always tired of me, I get jealous super easily, I mean, tonight, I got so drunk just to prove a point which I seriously regret because my head hurts Cappy." Tony whined as he held the side of his head with a pout then moved his other hand off the soldiers mouth as the Veteran sat up. 

"Let's talk about this tomorrow, love. I don't want to tell you this when you're drunk and will definitely forget once you close your eyes." Steve reasoned as he brushed some of the engineers hair back gently and looked at him lovingly while he gently held his hip with his free hand. 

"Are you gonna break up with me?" Tony gaped at him while the blonde shook his head furiously. 

"NO!" Steve shouted at him. 

"No, no, no, I promise." He assured him immediately. 

"I love you Tony, I promise." 

"Then fuck me." Tony hummed as he wiggled around on his lap then started to kiss his neck. 

"Tony." Steve groaned as he flipped them over again so he could stop him while the man laughed and giggled. 

"Go to sleep." 

"Hmm, you're the boss, Captain." Tony hummed then kissed him just to moan in his mouth while he wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. 

Steve kissed him back then held his hip while the billionaire was tugging on his hair which made him groan as he slid his tongue in his mouth immediately. 

Tony then started to tug on the blondes shirt just to take it off so they could go right back to kissing as he worked on the soldiers pants next. 

"You're drunk." Steve panted against his lips while they continued kissing as they were getting their clothes off. 

"Just shut up and fuck me." Tony groaned then flipped them over again just to straddle the man, get on top of him, and moan when he sunk down on the blonde. 

"shit." Steve cursed as he arched back with a groan as he held the brunettes hips. 

Tony leaned back just to grab the covers to pull it over them then laid on top of the blonde as he made out with him and started to move on top of him. 

"fuck, don't stop." Steve grunted as he kept making out with the man as the billionaire didn't stop bouncing. 

Tony smirked then kept up his movements just to gasp as they both looked at the door when someone opened it. 

"Oh, hey Stevie." Bucky waved at him. 

"Get the hell out!" Steve shouted as he threw a pillow at him. 

Bucky shut the door at the perfect moment for the pillow to hit the door so he shrugged then looked for another room so he could have some time with his new lady friend he just met. 

Tony chuckled then waved it off as he went back to kissing the blonde and moaned. 

"You get jealous too, Cappy." He smirked then moaned as he shoved his face in the blondes neck now that the man had sat up which made him whimper from the new and much better angle. 

"Course I do." Steve grunted as he held the man close and listened to him which only encouraged him to keep thrusting up lightly. 

"Look at you." He held his ass while he helped bounce the man which only made him groan even louder when he heard the engineer cry out his name in pleasure. 
____________________________________
Tony woke up with a groan just to sense that he was naked so he shot up and looked to see who was in the bed next to me but relaxed immediately when he saw the blonde. 

"Cappy." He smiled then laid on top of him just to kiss him softly and hum. 

He moved down the blondes naked body just to take him in his mouth with a hum as he started to lightly bob his head and smirked when the soldier started to stir lightly but didn't wake up just yet. 

Steve shifted again then shot his eyes open when he felt something just to shoot his head down and groan once he saw the billionaire going down on him. 

"shit... don't stop." He grunted as he held his hair to pull him closer then cursed when the man bobbed his head faster. 

"fuck, that's good." He whispered then started to fuck his mouth with a groan when he was deepthroating the man. 

Tony choked and gagged but moaned around him just to swallow him down once he felt the man finish. 

"shit." Steve cursed with a breath then held the engineers hips when the man sat on his lap and looked up at him intently. 

"What... what was that for?" He breathed as he looked at him curiously. 

"Going down on you once a morning keeps the other girls away." Tony hummed while the blonde scoffed then laughed as he shook around lightly. 

"It's scientifically proven." Tony stated matter of factly then yelped when the blonde flipped him over. 

"Oh is it? Is it?" Steve smirked. 

"Yes! It's science." Tony laughed as they started to wrestle together. 

They both stopped and looked at one another just to give the other a soft kiss. 

"I love you Cappy." 

"I love you Tony." Steve chuckled then kissed him again just to turn his head to the door when someone walked in. 

"Alright, so question." 

"Buck!" Steve groaned as he glared at him for interrupting. 

"Hang on." Bucky waved off as he sat down in a chair the billionaire had in his room but hummed when he saw some of the man naked from the covers not being on him completely. 

"Do you have a tattoo?" 

Tony shot his head down then covered himself up quickly while he glared at the soldier as the blonde covered him up too. 

"Buck!" 

"Quit looking!" Tony snapped at him. 

"Just a technical question, doll, dear Lord. You ask one thing, suddenly you're the bad guy." Bucky scoffed as he waved him off then faced the blonde. 

"So, this cheerleader... she available?" He hummed. 

"Buck." 

"What? Like you're gonna date her?" Bucky scoffed as he gestured to him. 

"Yeah, why is it such a big deal, Steve?" Tony faced the blonde as the man groaned. 

"Please don't get mad at me, we made up." Steve reasoned. 

"Then why does it matter if he asks her out?" 

"Cause she's-" 

"What? She's hot?" Tony gave the blonde a look. 

"No." 

"She's available and you want to get to her before he does?" 

"No!" 

"Then what?" 

"If you let me talk-" 

"No, ya know what, go talk to her." Tony waved him off then got up as he wrapped the sheet around him, just to head into the bathroom to get dressed while the blonde groaned. 

"So is that a yes on the cheerleader thing?" Bucky spoke up after a couple of seconds. 

Steve faced him as he gave him a scowl and sneered at him. 

"Get... out." 

"Right, gotcha." Bucky nodded along immediately then got up and rushed out quickly. 

Steve got up then put on his pants just to knock on the door and sigh as he leaned against it. 

"Will you please talk to me love?" 

"Go talk to your new girlfriend." Tony mocked as he was getting ready to take a shower. 

"One, I'm taken and two, I'm gay." Steve scoffed. 

"Shut up." Tony glared then dropped the sheet just to hop into the shower and sigh. 

"Seriously, Tony, just come out here and talk to me." 

"Get out Steve." Tony sighed. 

"No, I'm not leaving until we talk about this." 

"Leave." Tony glared. 

"No." 

"Damn it Steve, leave!" Tony shouted at him and the blonde sighed. 

"Fine." 

Steve grabbed his shirt and put it on just to grab his other stuff and head out. 

"I love you Tony Stark." 

"get out." Tony mumbled as he was standing in the shower, letting the water fall down on him as he slumped from arguing with the man.
________________________________
Obviously, Tony stayed mad at the blonde as Steve tried to talk to him but the man never let him. 

The others were starting to get worried the two might break up until the end of the week came and that was the billionaire stormed over to the blondes place. 
__________________________________
"Where is she?" Tony looked around while the blonde jumped then turned to him immediately. 

"What the hell are you doing!?" 

"Where's this little whore whose dog your babysitting for?" Tony snapped at him. 

"Don't call her that and besides, she's gonna be home late cause her team wants to celebrate if they win and if they lose, they'll just go to Burger King." Steve waved off as he was picking up his food from the ground because he dropped it once the man stormed in. 

"Why Burger King exactly?" Bucky scoffed as he made a face. 

"Cause they said losers deserve that garbage food and if they lose, they'll be losers so they have to eat it." Steve shrugged as he threw out the food then grabbed another plate to make himself another plate of spaghetti. 

"Gimme." Tony huffed as he grabbed the blondes plate once he finished cooking it and started to eat. 

"You're welcome." Steve scoffed. 

"Well don't worry, this sucks. It's not even made by an Italian which is why it sucks." Tony grumbled as he threw it away then got up to take the blondes phone and call for some take out. 

"I made it." Steve gave him a look. 

"Steven, that's just rude, I am on the phone right now-oh shut up, I'm talking to someone." Tony snapped at the person then waved off the blonde just to go back to talking to them while the others gave him looks. 

"And you're datin' him because?..." 

"You're not takin' him from me, Buck." Steve gave him a look. 

"Hey, simple question, Stevie. Just a simple question that I asked." Bucky shrugged then waved him off. 

Tony tossed the blonde his phone back and sat at the counter while he waited for the food and the cheerleader to come by so he could fight her if he had to. 

"Where is she?" Tony glared at the blonde as the man was eating his Thai food. 

"I don't know." Steve scoffed as he faced his boyfriend then gave him a look. 

"Will you just-" 

"Shut up." Tony shoved a forkful of food in the blondes mouth then got up to go find something to drink as the Captain choked then glared at him once he took the fork out of his mouth. 

"Coulda died! Thanks for that!" 

"Gonna die eventually." Tony waved him off then drank some beer while the others laughed. 

"Okay, seriously, how are you people useful right now being here?" Steve faced them as he gave them looks. 

"We wanna watch the fight." Nat hummed. 

"I got money on Tony so don't get in between it." She gave him a look then smiled sweetly at him. 

"There isn't going to be a fight, she's-" 

"Your new cheerleader girlfriend? Cheerleader girlfriend?" Tony mocked as he gave the blonde a look. 

"No." Steve groaned as he faced him immediately. 

"Hmmph." Tony huffed as he sat on the blondes lap but turned away from him so he didn't look at the man while he crossed his arms and looked like a pouty child. 

"I thought you were mad at him." Sam spoke up as he gave the man a look. 

"Can it Falcon." Tony kicked him. 

"Tony, stop kicking him." Steve sighed. 

"Oh sure, take your boyfriends side." 

"I'm not dating him." Steve groaned. 

"Why? With the cheerleader?" Tony hummed as he faced him now. 

"I'm dating you!" 

"Bet you wish you were with the cheerleader." Tony huffed then got off his lap and went to get more beer. 

"For the love of God." Steve groaned as he was so tired of the man being so difficult and jealous right now. 

A little while after, the doorbell rang as they were all watching something. 

"Oh, come in." Steve called out as he got up while the billionaire did as well and waited by the entryway to the living room to see who was at the door so he could kill her. 

"Come in!" Tony shouted at the person just to gasp then groan when the blonde covered his mouth and elbowed him in the side. 

The person opened the door as the others were over in an instant just for them all to gape then cover their mouths when they saw the cheerleader. 

"Hi Steve." She smiled at the blonde. 

"Hi Caity." Steve smiled kindly back at her as he dropped his hand from his boyfriends mouth then walked over to get the dog for her. 

"Here's your dog and the food is in the container." He carried it out to her then handed the dog to her. 

"Thank you for watching peanut butter." Caity smiled at him as she was petting her dog. 

"You're welcome, any time." Steve hummed as he shrugged lightly while the billionaire was ready to kill the blonde and if only he was a Jedi, the deed would've been complete by now. 

"Who is that?" Caity pointed to the man who was looking at the blonde. 

"That's my boyfriend." Steve informed her with a hum and a smile. 

"He's pretty." She whispered to him with a hum. 

"Thanks. I know and agree." Steve spoke back to her while she giggled softly. 

"Well, thanks." Caity waved at him then had her friend take the container back as she headed out with her dog. 

Steve shut the door behind her then turned to the billionaire to give him a look. 

"Wow, that's quite the competition there Tones." Sam laughed lightly as they faced him. 

"You never told me she was like 10!" Tony shouted at the blonde while the man scoffed and gaped at him. 

"You never let me talk!" 

"You couldn't have written it out!" 

"How could I! Where am I gonna get paper!" 

"There's something called your phone and on it, it has notes." Tony explained for the blonde as he took out his phone to show him. 

"You coulda typed it!" He shouted as he threw his phone at him. 

"Tony!" Steve gaped then ducked quickly before he got hit. 

"You couldn't have told me that beforehand!" 

"You never let me talk!" 

"I did so! Just then you talked! See! I'm a saint!" Tony snapped at him. 

"She's 10!" 

"And you could've told me that!" 

"You wouldn't let me!" 

"You do this to me all the time. You're always trying to make me jealous." Tony huffed. 

"When have I ever tried to make you jealous!" 

"All the time!" 

"Oh really! At least I'm not the one who's getting drunk and on top of the table, dancing like a stripper!" Steve countered back at him with a scoff. 

"Oh, bold yet bad move." Sam nodded along. 

"Terrible." Clint hummed then offered some of the others the chips he had. 

"I wasn't flirting with anyone and besides, you said it was hot." Tony hummed as he gave the blonde a look. 

"I'm allowed to think that, I'm dating you!" 

"So now I have to follow your rules and ask you what I'm allowed to do?" Tony scoffed. 

"Yes!" 

"You are really bad at this." Bucky scoffed as he gave the blonde a look then went back to watching as the others cringed once the blonde said that. 

"What?" Tony gave him a look. 

"No, not like that." 

"Really?" Tony pondered then walked over to get something to eat but faced the blonde to give him a look. 

"Oh Master, am I allowed to have this food?" 

"Tony." Steve sighed as he gave him a look. 

"Or how about this. Master, am I allowed to drink this?" Tony held up a glass of water and wiggled it in front of the blonde. 

"Tony." 

"Master, can I possibly go out to get some groceries or do you want me to stay here because I can't do anything without your permission." Tony gave him a look while the blonde groaned. 

"Tony, knock it off. You know that's not what I meant." 

"Or what, do you need to keep an eye on me Master?" 

"Tony." 

"Okay, we're gonna go." Laura spoke up then they all bolted out just to leave before the two exploded and took down the whole place with them because they're just so stubborn they can't possibly swallow their pride. 

"Oh Master, how ever will I learn?" Tony glared as he threw something in a random direction while the blonde gaped then groaned. 

"Tony!" 

"Can you ever forgive me Master!" Tony shouted as he threw something else again in anger at the blonde. 

Steve walked over then pulled the billionaire away from the cabinets before he starts breaking glass just to make the man face him. 

"You really think I want people to see my boyfriend, Tony Stark, drunkenly dancing on top of a table like a stripper and about to take his clothes off in public?" He scoffed as he gave the brunette a look. 

"Well-" 

"Because I don't." Steve clarified to him. 

"Sure, he can take off his clothes in front of me but not in front of other people." He reasoned. 

"That's it." He clarified. 

"If you just talked to me about what you were going to do then that's it, that's all I want." 

"But you said-" 

"I know what I said, but that's not what I meant." Steve sighed. 

"You are beyond beautiful, Tony Stark, and I'm dating you somehow." He brushed some of the engineers hair back so he could look him in the eyes and not just one eye with his hair in the way. 

"When you dance like that, in front of those people, and get drunk, I hate it because you always look happier when you're in front of the other people and flirting with them." He sighed. 

"Not like that with me." 

"That's the alcohol Cappy." Tony spoke softly. 

"I'm much happier with you than I ever was and ever will be with anyone else." 

"Anyone else? Who else?" Steve gave him a look while the brunette snorted and smiled at him. 

"No one else." Tony ensured. 

"Good." 

Tony leaned closer then kissed him just to wrap his arms around his neck and jump up to wrap his legs around his waist while the soldier held him up. 

They made their way to the bedroom just for the billionaire to hum when he was laid down on the blondes bed and smirked. 

"Take it off." Steve tugged on the engineers belt as he was getting his own clothes off quickly. 

"Hmm, whatever you say, Master." Tony hummed as he sat up then started to take off his clothes then moaned when the blonde kissed him suddenly and touched him everywhere. 
__________________________________
Okay, yes, this is based off the "Victorious" episode where Beck is watching over a dog for his neighbor who's a cheerleader and when Jade finds out, she's jealous until she stays late at night for her to come just to see the cheerleader is 9 years old. 

I got the idea suddenly for some random reason and there are few to very little things that are similar but everything else is just there to make the story more juicy and better... I hope. 

I hoped ya like it and laughed in some parts because I laughed in some parts and I wrote it. 

Have a wonderful morning/day/night, hope you guys enjoyed it!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.1K 45
( Completed ) literally what the title says.. I will write ships of my liking ( mostly winterspider) and you are also free to request but please don'...
133K 2.4K 20
Stucky Oneshots to ease your suffering :) Warning: very very gay There will be Pre-serum Steve x Bucky BECAUSE HOT DAMN DO THEY DESERVE MORE RECOGN...
5.7K 35 131
Random Marvel and DC ships. I'll write any ship. Mostly because just because I wrote it doesn't mean I ship it. Plus I've probably seen worse. Unless...
101K 2.4K 39
You know, Captain America and Iron Man,right? Just something a little more private from their life ;) A mix of a huge fantasy world. You will experie...