Love After Marriage

By IyraSingh

I have no clues why did I ever agree to marry before meeting once to my now husband! I have met his family an... More

Author's note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70

CHAPTER 41

1.7K 103 30
By IyraSingh

DIVIKA'S POV:

My morning has been going great! I went for a walk and when I came back, I saw Ved in the kitchen working his ass off to make breakfast for everyone... He had told me that jiju, Di, Saijal and Ayaan were coming over today for breakfast! He was so excited about it! I mean as much as I have seen him for the past few months, he has never looked so excited about any thing....

I just came downstairs after taking a good bath and as soon as I sat on the chair, I heard Riya shout, I quickly rushed to the kitchen to see what's wrong and realized that she just got super excited about Ved cooking today...

These 4 siblings or cousins, whatever they are! They have this bond and I am so glad that I could do anything to help that bond become stronger... Once we were out of the kitchen, I went to Rudy and apologized about yesterday....

"Hey, Rudy!" I called him...

"Yes beautiful!" I just gave him a smile and continued...

"Yaar! I am very sorry about just vanishing yesterday, so papa decided to tell my mamu about my marriage and everything-" I sighed..

"Bhabhi! bhabhi!" He said while holding my shoulders...

"You need to relax! It's alright! It's not a big deal anyways"

"No Rudy! It is a big deal! And I want to properly apologize...sooo I'll take us out for lunch?" I asked looking at him with puppy eyes, making him chuckle...

"Bhabhi! Let's get this clear! Ved Bhaiya is cooking today! Can the day get any bett-" He got cut by another shout of Riya's

I turned around and saw jiju and Ayaan standing there with these big grins... Not wanting to disturb their moment, I hugged Saijal and di...

"Surprise!" Jiju said cheerfully while hopefully looking at Riya and Rudy... Who stood there stunned while Advi came with ease and hugged each of them...

"He told you! didn't he?" Jiju asked Advi...

"Yeah, you see I am the right hand guy!" Advi said sassily...

"Of course you are!" Ayaan exclaimed while taking him in another hug...

Jiju walked upto Riya and Rudy and took them in a hug...

Saijal got a call so she walked out while di came upto me...

"Pata hai, I know Ekansh and Ayaan for like the last 2 months! But I never saw them this excited ever before!" 

"Ok guys! Let me introduce to somebody!" Jiju said while walking upto us...

He took di's hand and pulled her next to him...

"This is Siya guys! We have our roka tomorrow!" As soon as jiju said that Riya hugged him tightly.... 

"Dekha! I told you! This little princess will be more excited than me!" Jiju said while lovingly patting Riya's back...

"Guys! Before his fiance! She's my cousin too! you know the Siya di I talk about!" The last part was a lie...

"Yeah yeah! of course bhabhi! we remember your Siya di!" Rudy said with over acting of course, while keeping his arm around my shoulder...

He asked for di's hand...

"Hi bhabhi! I am Rudra! And I just have one request.. whatever this cheesy guy might have said about me, is a lie!" He said while kissing di's hand...

"Nice to meet you Rudra! And I am sure Divi never talked about me and whatever this man has said about you, they were all praises!" Bhabhi said with a slight chuckle...

"Oh I am glad he didn't lie to a beautiful lady like yourself!" He said with a slightl bow that made all of us chuckle....

"waise Rudy...!" I said..

"Yes milady!" He said looking at me...

"You've never been such a gentleman to me!" I playfully accused him...

He fake gasped...

"Oh come on! I take you out on dates senorita!" He said while keeping his hand on his heart... making us chuckle...

"Abbe o nautanki!" Ayaan exclaimed from behind us...

Rudy just went to him...

"Hi bhabhi! I am Riya!" Riya introduced herself with shyness while jiju was meeting Advi...

"Hi Riya! I have heard a lot about you! trust me! Once he starts about his princess, there's no going back!" Bhabhi said while taking Riya in a hug...

"Pata hai di! she's such a sweetheart! I think a major reason as to why I have been able to deal with Ved for so long is her!" I said talking about Riya who just blushed...

"Aah, Siya, this is Advait!" Jiju said while introducing  Advi to di...

"Hi bhabhi!" I saw Riya going towards Ayaan...

"Hi Advi- I am sorry I can call you Advi right?" Di asked him....

"Of course!" He replied with his charming smile...

"Ohh di! pata hai! He made me my favorite sandwiches because someone forgot to feed me dinner!" I said in a sugar coated voice... 

"Oh come on Divi! It's not my job to feed you everytime you know! Maybe Ved could do that!"  Di said with a wink making Advi chuckle...

"Ekansh! Ayaan!" We heard dadi exclaim....

I saw Ayaan immediately go to her and meet her, once Ayaan was back talking to Riya, jiju excused himself and di, and walked towards where dadi sat...

Ved came out shortly and greeted everyone.... I heard him talking to dadi and he said something about me... I don't know what, but I am sure that he mentioned me!

He went back in the kitchen and shouted 

"Boys in the kitchen!" as a reply, Ayaan just did some drama making all of laugh..

I think I should help him... He's looking good in the t-shirt. Divi! You are going to help him, not check him out! I told myself, I walked in the kitchen and started juicing the oranges while initiating a conversation!

I swear to god I had a foodgasm as soon as I tasted those crepes! I mean fuck dude! they were so good! How can he look so good, be so good and cook so good?

Damn! Only if we could have an actual relationship! Ok Divi, don't go there, you'll ultimately be hurt, That man made clear that he's not into any kind of relationship! 

Soon jiju came and took over the juicing part and literally pushed me out of the kitchen...

I just came and sat next to di, everyone was so happy! The atmosphere at that moment felt so nice!  

"Guys! Food's here!" Ved exclaimed while walking towards the dinning table with a big tray... I saw that di and Saijal were uncomfortable... 

I saw Advi and gestured him towards them and he nodded...

"Saijal! bhabhi! come on!" He said making them come towards the dinning table...

He pulled chairs for them next to me and I smiled at him....

"Ayaan yaar! you can't sit and eat! That's not how this works!" Ved said to Ayaan...

The three of us looked around confused...

"Guys! Let me tell you, actually everytime 'THE VAVE' members cook, they first make sure that everything that maybe required is on the table, only after that do they sit and start eating.." Rudy explained while I just nodded...

Soon everyone was on the table and we started eating.... After one bite each, everyone had praises for Ved....

"it's so good Ved!"

"Wow bhai!"

"bhai bahut yummy hai!"

"Oh my god bhai! mmmm!"

"Oye khotte, why did you ever stop cooking!"

"You haven't lost the magic of your hand Mr. Oberoi!" This was said by jiju...

"Of course not! Mr Oberoi!" Ved replied and everyone started laughing.

In short. The food was yummy! Everyone was enjoying the company... Advi a bit too much, I saw how he kept looking at Saijal every now and the.... 

Everybody was happy!

"Can I be a part!" I heard papa ask...

What is he doing here!

Ved was on his feet in no time! Jiju and him greeted papa, papa then greeted dadi... everyone else greeted him..  Ved introduced him to papa...

Ved then gave one plate to papa.... After one bite papa started praising the food...

"Wow! This is so good! Who made this?" Ved just sat there awkwardly... So I told papa.

"Ved made it papa!" Papa praised Ved and went back to eating....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI LOVELY PEOPLE!

HERE'S THE SECOND UPDATE AS PROMISED!

THANK YOU ALL FOR MEETING WITH THE TARGET!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

NOW I'LL PUT UP THE NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW!

THIS TIME, I GOT 25 VOTES BUT I DIDN'T REALLY FEEL LIKE I DESERVED SOME OF THEM... I KINDA BLACK MAILED YOU GUYS INTO VOTING...

I AM NOT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THAT! SO I AM GOING TO GO BACK TO REQUESTING YOU GUYS TO KEEP VOTING!

IT'S JUST I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GUYS  VOTE AND COMMENT YOU KNOW! IT MAKES ME SMILE AND WANT TO GIVE AN UPDATE SOONER!

ANYWAYS, DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

LOVE LOVE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 19.9K 74
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
21.9K 732 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
17.5K 712 45
his bare hand touch my nuptial chain which is tied around my neck, he look at me with most disgusting face ever. i don't want you as my wife. i never...
30.3K 1.8K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...