๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ

By -veiledfairy

๐’”๐’ ๐’Š ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•... More

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
02
03
04

01

827 21 22
By -veiledfairy

Kylie's P.o.v

I was casually going through instagram like I do most of the day anyways.

When I'm not talking to my best friend Jhene or doing something for kuwtk that is.

Actually, the only reason I wasn't shooting is because we're on break and I wasn't talking to her was because she's on a date with Sean.

Like Big Sean? Yeah him. Lucky her right?

I mean I would still text her because I'm more important than any dumb boy, but she actually really likes him so I won't ruin their date.

Not that I could ruin it because I'm just that amazing.

See how nice I'm being tho? Then she's gonna call me mean and rude when I'm clearly so amazing.

And I don't see why she can get guys but I can't get no one. I'm good looking too.

Kendall tells me it's because I keep turning down everyone who hits on me but that's because they're guys.

Truth be told I like girls and the guys tha ask me out are just no.

Plus, even if any girls asked me out I'd probably say no still because only Jhene knows I like them, not even my sisters.

I know they won't, or shouldn't have a problem with me being queer but I'm not even positive if I like girls in general or just have a crush on this one girl in particular.

Honestly, props to everyone who tells the difference because this shit is hard as fuck because how is there even a difference.

I saw that Kehlani was live so I just decided to go on it to kill time.

Well not just to kill time, I might have a small tiny crush on her but everyone's pretty sure she has a thing for SZA so it's whatever honestly.

She was talking about her tour and some other stuff and I was just reading through the comments, and listening to her voice of course.

Her voice is the most amazing thing ever honestly. I could listen to it forever. I wish I could and not just when she's singing, every second of every day.

I was thinking about buying a ticket to her tour for me and Jhene, but now I will for sure.

If I can get to breathe the same air as her I'll take it and who knows, I might buy a backstage one too, get her to hug me or something, anything really.

She's just so sexy like how is she single. But that leads to my next point. She's so sexy, I'm not even in her league.

No one is honestly because she's Kehlani.

"Oh so I see that Kylie Jenner is on here, hiiii babe." she said smiling and waving at the screen.

I sent back a hey until I realized that she not only said my name but called me babe.

She called me BABE! And sure it was in a friendly way, but shes queer so does that mean it was more than friendly?

But we aren't even like friend friends so how could it have been friendly??

For the rest of her live I was a smiling mess, literally hanging onto every word that spilled out her mouth and I couldn't wait until it was over so I could call Jhene.

But that would mean I won't be able to hear her voice anymore.

Still, date or not she is my bestie and I need to tell her this before it kills me.

I'm pretty sure I'm not too far away from a heart attack. So screw how much she likes Sean because I'm calling her.

"GUESS WHATT BITCH!" I screamed as soon as she picked up.

"I'm on a date ky this better be good."

I could practically see her rolling her eyes and I knew she wasn't yelling or swearing so she could seem nice.

The things we do for boys.

"KEHLANI CALLED ME BABE GIRL"

"WHEN BITCH WHEN WHAT THE HELL WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME"

"I AM TELLING YOU AND ON HER INSTA LIVE"

"OMG GIRLLLLLL"

"I KNOW IM DYING. I CAN HEAR MY HEART"

"DM HER OH MY GOD"

"NO ARE YOU CRAZY"

"YES BUT DO IT"

"NO!!"

"WHY"

"BECAUSE THAT'S WEIRD"

"YOU LITERALLY LIKE LOVE HER"

"I DONT LOVE HER"

"IT'S MORE THAN A LITTLE CRUSH BESTIE"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE IT'S HARDLY A CRUSH"

"I GOTTA CALL BACK, TEXT HER, LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE HER."

With that she hung up. But I'm not texting Kehlani is she insane?

That's like stalker much. And I don't love her, I don't even know her.

She was just being nice so why am I even making this into something bigger than it is.

Or maybe she wasn't just being friendly but I wouldn't have known that even if she was.

How would I know anything? I don't even know this girl in real life to know how she acts on a regular.

I stayed on my phone for the rest of the evening, refreshing both mine and Kehlani's pages until Jhene came home.

Some people, well alot of people were commenting on her calling me babe, and she was reposting them, laughing.

"KYLIEE!" Jhene exclaimed hugging me tightly.

"How was it?" I asked her as she took off her heels.

"I'll tell you after I change." she said, going upstairs.

I decided that I should also get ready for bed, it was getting late anyways.

By the time I got out the shower, Jhene was in my room watching tv.

"Get out so I can change bitch."

I tried to push her off my bed with one hand, since my other was keeping my towel from falling off me but she wouldn't move.

I sighed, knowing she wouldn't move and took some pajamas out my drawer, going back into the bathroom to get dressed.

"Took you long enough." she smirked as I got on the bed.

"You are so rude." I rolled my eyes and took up my phone.

"And you're short." she laughed as if she wasn't barley taller than me.

Jhene and I met in 2019 at one of her tours because I was with Ariel who was doing her makeup and we were best friends since "that very moment" as she likes to say.

We also share a house because neither of us like to be alone.

It's also more fun with having room mate, tho sometimes I wish she would at least sleep in her own room and stop eating all my snacks.

And using all my things when hers are right there.

We started watching this show she wanted me to watch for ages, Trinkets. oliviahealsmyheart

It isn't exactly my cup of tea but I'd watch it for her. Not like I had a choice anyways.

"Sooooo tell me about himmmm." I faced her and crossed my feet.

"Sean was sooo sweet girll."she gushed and I smiled, happy for my friend.

" When do I get to meet him?" I teased, smirking.

"After the third date."  she shrugged which made me gasp.

"THERE'S GONNA BE A NEXT DATE??"

"You being so loud for nothinggg and yes, next Friday."she grinned cheekily.

"That's good I'm happy for you ne, I'm happy when you're happy." I said genuinely.

I was happy my best friend was happy. And once Sean doesn't hurt her, we'll be all good.

I still want to meet him tho, I know he's kind of a player so I need to make sure his intentions have changed.

My best friend doesn't need anyone hurting her.

I paused the show so I could get some water, and then she drank mine so I had to go get myself some more.

I think she fails to remember that she also had two very working legs.

"So what about Kehlani? Did you text her??" she said, taking up my phone which I pulled away from her.

"No and I'm not going to so hands off." I said, making sure she wouldn't go on instagram.

"You're being dumb Kylie." she rolled her eyes and went on her own phone.

"I don't care." I rolled my eyes also.

I don't know why shes so upset about it. There's been so many other celebrities that have done that and she never pushed me to text them.

Granted, I didn't have crushes on them, but this was a little crush.

It would go away in a few weeks tops and she just won't shut up about it.

"She's reposting all these things about y'all, even her and some of your fans ship you guys." Jhene said.

"I know but I'm not texting her." I said as she rolled her eyes yet again.

"I hope they fall out." I grumbled.

The next half hour, we watched the show in silence.

I knew she was upset with me so I just shut up about it.

After a while I started to fall asleep but then she started shaking me and squealing.

"KYLIE!" She jumped on me, knocking the wind out of me.

"WHATTT WHY'D YOU WAKE ME UPP." I yelled while rubbing my eyes.

"SHE TEXTED YOU, KEHLANI TEXTED YOU."She yelled back at me, by now I was fully awake.

My heart started beating fast and I started smiling super big but then this could just be a prank to get me to text her.

"You're lying let me sleep." I turned my back to her and closed my eyes again.

"I'm not I swear Kylie please look." she said in a tone that made me know she wasn't joking.

That was what made me nervous.

Either she had gotten ten times better at lying, or Kehlani actually did dm me and both of those options were scary.

I sat up and took my phone from her, unlocking it and going on instagram.

"OHMYGODSHESAIDHEYWHATDOISAY." I hit Jhene's arm repeatedly as I screamed and jumped on the bed.

"SAY HI BACK." We were both squealing now as I responded and turned off my phone to wait and see if she would text back.

Seconds later, she sent back a text but I was too nervous to open it so Jhene took the phone from me.

"WHAT'D SHE SAY??" I pouted when I saw her smirking at my phone.

"That you're pretty and y'all should be friends." Jhene said giving me back my phone.

I cant believe she called ME pretty. That's like, unreal.

I still think this is all some weird ass prank but whatever.

Eventually Jhene fell asleep leaving me to talk to her alone which was going well.

But would be better if Jhene was awake to tell me what to say.

See she was the reason I even responded to Kehlani's ' hey ' and now she's sleeping?

Zero stars bestie.

Either way, it started out kinda dryish but we ended up texting for hours seeing as it was now past four am.

Turns out we actually have a whole lot more in common than I thought, and shes super funny too.

And she wasn't even hitting on me, not that I expected her too.

She was just asking genuine deep questions, which were the best in my opinion.

She also added, for some weird reason that SZA was only her bestfriend and that people ship them and they laugh about it because SZA has a thing for someone else.

It also turns out that she's likes late night drives, but who doesnt.

Her favorite colors are red, black and pink and she loves dogs with her whole heart.

I honestly don't think she can get any cuter, I'd never tell her that tho.

We ended up both falling asleep talking about star fish which had come up when I mentioned that I saw one at the beach and she laughed because she's actually never seen one there.

And so I fell asleep thinking about how amazing this day was.

And how maybe we could be the best of friends, Jhene has others so she shouldn't mind.

And maybe this would be the start of a friendship, or something more, or nothing at all.

sorry if its boring it gets better!

also sorry for errors, didnt really proofread.

i love you guys🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
137K 15.6K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...