Reverse

By SarahIshfaq16

After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Revers... More

Sneek Peek
Chapter 1: New Mission
Chapter 2: BoBoiBoy Reverse!
Chapter 3: Calmed Wind
Chapter 5: Fire Ignites
Chapter 6: Warm Water
Chapter 7: Never Trigger Fire
Chapter 8: Dimming Light
Chapter 9: Mother Nature's Revenge
Chapter 10: Thunderstorm Strikes
Chapter 11: End??
Chapter 12: Kidnapped?
Chapter 13: In the Forest
Chapter 14: Back at TAPOPS
Chapter 15: Join Me
Chapter 16: Drugged
Chapter 17: Kill him if ordered
Chapter 18: Starting the mission
Chapter 19: What's wrong with you BoBoiBoy
Chapter 20: Whose Father?
Chapter 21: Can't survive?
Chapter 22: Pain
Chapter 23: Doom of Planet Gur'latan
Chapter 24: Chaos
I thought I won't put an A/N in this book
Chapter 25: Hey readers it's me! Reverse the irreversible!
Chapter 26: The battle
Chapter 27: Dragon Fight
Chapter 28: Gamma
Behind the scenes:What's your favorite scene?

Chapter 4: Cracked Earth

816 28 1
By SarahIshfaq16

Second Part!!

Ain't i fast 😅😅😅😅

-----------------------------------------------------------

Quake saw another white haired boy appeared near Reverse Thunderstorm. This time white haired boy was dressed in green. Reverse Thorn was sniffing a sunflower quietly, eyeing Quake. Reverse Thorn drew vines from the floor, making them punctured holes in the ground while worming their way torwards the earth element. "Repeative Earth Punch!". Earth Quake yelled while dodging the vines. Suddenly the vines burned and turned into ash.

"Heh, If you wanna a fight, you'll get a fight! Play fair hah? Two against one? What kind of logic is it! Now it's a two against two!". A voice yelled from behind of Quake. Blazing Chakrams flew past Quake, aiming for Reverse Thorn. Reverse Thunderstorm blocked the chakrams with his sword shielding Reverse Thorn.

"Blaze? I think you should take Reverse Thorn while I take Reverse Thunderstorm". Quake said while dodging a Thunder Blade. It skimmed his cheeks as it landed on the floor. Quake winced in pain. However, Quake smiled nonchalantly. "Earth Barrier!" Quake said calmly as a small dome made of dirt surrounded Reverse Thunderstorm. Quake looked back at Reverse Thunderstorm now expecting to see horror shroud on that blank face.

Suddenly Quake was attacked by Reverse Cyclone from behind. Quake tried to dodge but got hit by his Cyclone drill. The drill skimmed through his cheeks leaving a bloodied wound. Quake shrieked in pain. At the same time Reverse Thunderstorm charged at Quake.

"Thunder Speer!". Reverse Thunderstorm flinged his blades at Quake, electricity sparks dancing around the blades. Again Quake didn't get to dodge in time and the Thunder Speer scarred the edges of his arm. "ACK!". Quake yelled, holding his arm and crouching down. It hurts too much. Tears formed at the edge of Quake's eyes.

Reverse Thunderstorm cocked his head to the side at this. "It hurts?". Reverse Thunderstorm asked swiping his silver hair out of his eyes. Quake glared at Reverse Thunderstorm with hatred. Then Quake smiled and said "I see you'll wanna knock me that badly."

Out of the corner of Quake's eyes, he could see Blaze looking at him with a worried expression while overpowering Reverse Thorn. Nature was weaker to fire, there was no doubt about that. Quake rubbed his eyes and stood up, careful not to hurt his wounds. "Well? Admitting defeat?". Reverse Thunderstorm raises up his blades and steps closer to Quake, clearly hinting about stabbing Quake.

Quake raised his hands and pointed behind Reverse Thunderstorm. "I'm not sure about that". Quake smiled rather eerily. "Nobody hurts my elemental siblings." Quake snapped his fingers. Rumbling was heared behind Reverse Thunderstorm. A giant rock golem had just emerged from the ground, and it's glowing eyes intimidated Reverse Thunderstorm. The cracks between its body glowed too, illuminating the golem.

The golem trapped Reverse Thunderstorm and squeezed him (just like in BoBoiBoy the movie when Quake trapped Retak'ka). Reverse Thunderstorm all but smiled at this."Yeah, I'll definitely be out if you hit me with that, but you know what can defeat this golem?" Reverse Thunderstorm smiled idly. "Our own golem." A calm voice replied as another boy stepped out from the shadows. "Hey." The boy greeted. Quake stared at him. Reverse Quake had just stepped out from the shadows with his golem.

Done!!

There is more too!

555 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 439 14
These are all for fun and i have slow updates and you guys can also request me anytime you want, just text me 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 7/4/2021
13.6K 587 10
|DISCONTINUED| Seven Loyal Guards have been assigned to protect the [Last Name] Kingdom's Only heir and that is [Full name],Protecting the princess a...
14.9K 589 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
16.7K 782 40
(A / N : This story takes place after 1 year after Retak'ka / Boboiboy Galaxy Movie 2 incident. ) What if Boboiboy had a painfull yet sad memory? Wha...