Sweetness Of Love āœ”

By free_bird_123_

Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his childre... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
Avni and Neil
SEQUEL

CHAPTER - 57

634 115 55
By free_bird_123_

Hello everyone.

So, first of all, thanks for waiting. I swear writer's block hits me hard whenever I have to write romantic stuff.

People uncomfortable with romance can read half chapter and the other half is your wish.

And I couldn't do better than this.

Hope you would like it.

Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Clasping a bracelet around my wrist I look at myself in the mirror. I have slipped on a red high low one-piece dress which I find perfect for our night.

I let my hair fall on my shoulder as I curl the ends and apply red lipstick on my lips. Tucking my hair behind my ear I give one last look at myself in the mirror before filling my hairline with a pinch of vermilion.

I hope everything takes off perfectly for us. A part of me feels nervous and I think it's common yet I remind myself Neil is my husband, and he understands me better. I just don't want to disappoint him in any way. I am doing this for him, for me, for us.

Because tonight belongs to us.

I am putting my heels on when my phone rings. I sigh as I answer Eva's call.

"Everything is perfect." She answers when I receive it.

After a lot of thinking I ended up settling for Neil's place here. Since Neil had mentioned we took our relationship to another level on Christmas day so I know that's special for us, plus we met on Christmas after years. I want to remind him of the same things and I want to live those moments. Since we went to Eva's Christmas party years ago so I asked her for help to create the same environment over there. She actually helped me with the decoration and I did an incredible job by stealing keys from Neil's safe.

"Thank you, Eva," I reply feeling grateful to her.

"Mention not." She replies. "All set for the night?"

"Uh, yeah, I am," I react as I fiddle with my nuptial chain. "Kinda nervous."

"You shouldn't be." She explains. "As far as I remember you were too bold at the Christmas party when I first saw you."

I think I would have turned red if I remembered all of it but my nervousness just multiples for unknown reasons.

"Don't tell Neil but I did watch you guys kissing on the dance floor that day." She laughs and I smile to myself.

"I won't," I respond. "But I hope you won't watch us tonight?" I say jokingly.

"Not at all." She shrieks. "That was a party and this isn't. Privacy assured."

"Okay." I laugh out. "Thank you again for helping me."

"Oh, anything for my mum's beloved pair." She says jokingly and we laugh.

As I disconnect the call Neil sends me a message asking me to come down quickly. I exhale to calm my nerves before I grab my clutch from the dressing table and head out.

"Are you going somewhere, Mumma?" Niam looks up at me as I walk into the living room.

I purse my lips when Navya and Niam look at me curiously pausing their game.

"Yeah." I nod and before they could ask me where the doorbell rings.

"Can I answer it?" Navya tosses her remote controller aside as she gets up excitedly. She runs to the door as soon as I nod, I know it's Zar and Myra.

"You look beautiful." Niam smiles at me, I smile at him feeling delighted.

"Thank you." I admire my baby boy as I reach out to kiss his cheek.

"Mumma we have Aunt Zar and Myra..." Navya bounces as she walks into the living room. "And where is my kiss?" She frowns keeping her hands on her hips.

"It's here." I laugh as I kiss her cheeks and she reaches up to kiss me.

"Why do you smell so good?" She sniffs, I let out a chuckle as I stand up.

"That's because..." Zar rounds up and sits beside her. "Your papa loves this smell."

I roll my eyes as Zar laughs out loud. I look over my shoulder as Myra talks with Niam.

Niam spends a lot of time with Myra than Zar because Myra says him some stories and he is a good listener. While Navya and Zar bond up too well because both are damn talkative.

There is this childish side of all of us that comes out around kids.

Myra will settle with her life one day but I am not sure about Zar. I get the point not everyone needs a soulmate but everyone does need a person whom we can call ours.

I walk out of the flat after letting Niam and Navya know we will go out together the next weekend.

I am walking to the elevator and stop when Neil comes out of it.

"Why are you here?" I frown at him.

"You are late Mrs. Khanna. I have been waiting for you." He narrows his eyes at me. "It's 6:03."

"So what are you gonna do about it?" I cross my arms as I arch an eyebrow at him.

"Just let it slide." He shrugs. "Hoping the wait would be worth it."

I laugh as he beams. "But seriously you look beautiful. The dress reminds me of our first Christmas together."

"I know." I look down at my dress. "Black wasn't available."

"Red suits you." He looks at me fondly.

"Thanks." I attempt to hide the blush but I know I failed at it as Neil chuckles and takes a step forward.

"You are cute." He laughs stroking my cheek with his fingers. "Let's go." He reaches out to hold my hand before he tugs me to the elevator.

✧✧✧

"I knew we are coming here the moment I saw you grabbing keys from my safe." Neil laughs as I pull into the driveway.

"Sorry I had to steal them." I look at him. "If I had told you surprise would have been destroyed right?"

"Hey, come on, what's mine is yours, what's yours is mine." He shrugs unbuckling his seat belt. "In short everything is ours."

"And maybe I am kind of mad at me for not giving you the spare keys." He murmurs to himself before he gets out of the car.

I shake my head as I step out, I exhale as we look at the luxury building in front of us. I have come here just once that was 2 weeks ago when Neil decided to show me the place, Niam and Navya had tagged along.

I reach out to hold Neil's hand in mine as I look at him. "Let me lead the way," I whisper.

He raises his eyebrows stunned as he grins at me. I smile at him, he looks so handsome even in his office clothes. I love this attire of him and I know he is aware of it that's why he has come without getting dressed again for our night.

As I lead the way inside everything seems perfect, the cold breeze, darkness, his hand in mine. I walk to the garden area feeling the soft grass beneath my heels and look around the surroundings.

Attractive fairy lights are decorated all around the garden area and the Christmas trees are a reminder of Christmas. I feel happy as I recall my first encounter with Neil and my kids on Christmas Day.

"It's beautiful." Neil looks around, I watch the happiness in his eyes, and I know it is way more special for him. He deserves to be happy after everything that has happened to him.

"Eva helped me," I say.

"Everything seems quite familiar." He chuckles looking around.

"Yeah." I nod. "Let's just make this moment memorable for us again."

When I attempt to remove Neil's hand from mine, he tightens his grip as he gazes at our entwined hands then looks up at me.

"I like it this way." He whispers.

I laugh slowly. "I know. Just a few seconds."

He loosens his grip as he watches me walk, I reach up to the Bluetooth speakers on the table and I turn on the music.

"Would you like to dance with me?" I walk to him as I smile.

"I would love to." He grins as he puts his hand in mine.

"We are not doing the entire thing identical." He laughs as love me like you do plays.

"We are not." I shake my head as we walk up to the dance floor. "Last time we had people around us, this time we are alone."

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

"Just making an effort to live those moments again and make this moment special and remarkable for us."

He smiles as he sets his hand on my waist, I put mine on his shoulder, and we intertwine our other hand.

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me through the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

"Every moment with you is special for me." He whispers as we move our bodies. I stare into his eyes and my heart does a backflip when he looks at me so lovingly.

So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

"What are we waiting for?" I arch an eyebrow at him.

"I don't know." He twirls me around as he chuckles slowly.

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin, is a Holy Grail I've gotta find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire

Our chests collide as he pulls me back to him. His hand grips my waist as he nuzzled his nose on mine. I drag my hand from his shoulder to cheek as I caress his soft skin with my thumb.

Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around, I can't see clear no more
Oh, what are you waiting for?

"I love you," I whisper as I lean into to kiss him, his hands instantly go around my waist as I lock my arms around his neck.

"And I love you." He whispers against my lips before he joins them.

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do, oh
What are you, what are you waiting for?
What are you waiting for?

We kiss passionately as our touch gets rushed on each other bodies. I try to catch my breath as he pulls away when I run out of breath.

I watch as he reaches up to loosen his tie, I can't help but gawk at his hotness while he runs a hand through his hair and eyes my lips.

Oh, I'll let you set the pace
Oh, 'cause I'm not thinking straight
Though my head's spinning around, I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Holding his collar I yank him to me as I kiss him, his soft lips move against mine and I block everything and focus on this moment. My hands trail down his neck as his hands roam on my back.

"You have no idea how crazy you are driving me right now."

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (Like you do, oh)
Oh, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do, oh
Oh, what are you waiting for?

"I think, I do," I say breathlessly as a moan escaped my lips when he kisses the side of my neck.

"And I think this is the part where you ask me to take you to the room." He frowns and I laugh.

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (Like you do)
Lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do, oh
What are you, what are you waiting for?

"This time it's not the same." I give him a pointed look as I pull myself away from him. "I have something for you, come with me."

I walk to the table as I change the song to some random music before I grab the box and turn around.

"What's this?" He looks curiously as he sits on the edge of the pool.

"Brownies!" He laughs as I sit beside him and open the box.

"I think we should eat something before we start because we are not going to stop when we start." I nod seriously as I take one and feed him.

He rolls his eyes as he devours the taste and feeds me one. My lips twitch up in a smile when I find him eating sweets like Navya. It amazes me they are so much like Neil.

"Sorry," Neil says as we finish up the box. "I don't have anything for you."

"I have you." I hold his hand. "And that's more than enough for me." I smile at him softly.

"Be mine," I confess as I bring his hand to my lips and kiss them.

"I am yours." He speaks up and I watch the sincerity in his eyes. He leans in to kiss my forehead before he holds my face in his hands and kisses my cheeks.

My heartbeat quickens as he leads his way down. The heat between us boosts and I grip his coat as I bite my lower lip and throw my head back giving him access.

Abruptly I feel so hot, the wind around us seems hot, the man in front of me seems so hot. I reach out to unfasten his tie and throw it away, Neil removes his coat as he gazes at me.

I shift my eyes between pool and Ne as my lips twitch up in a smirk. "I think, we should get cold a bit."

He frowns at me, I remove my heels and put my legs in the pool water then jump into it.

"Come." I wave at him as I splash some water on him.

"We are not doing this." He shakes his head. "You'll catch a cold, come out." He offers me his hand.

I roll my eyes at him as I put my hand in his and pull him down. The water splashes around and I laugh.

"Fuck!" He curses and he tries to catch his breath.

"We will." I grin at him as I put my hands around his neck, he laughs slowly and I kiss him. We pull away to catch a breath, he outlines my wet face with his finger. I gasp when his finger trail down my neck to shoulder and my arm before he drapes his hand around my waist and tugs me closer to him.

I look down between us, we are entirely wet and our bodies are fully touching. He puts his finger under my chin and I look up at him.

We stare at each other before I reach out to unbutton his shirt. I feel his soft skin beneath my palm and trail down my fingers before I lean in to kiss above his heart. I take my time to ogle at his arms as I reach out to touch them.

He leans in for a kiss, we kiss impatiently as we moan against each other's lips. I run my hand through his hair as my other hand rests on his heart feeling his heart beating hard just like mine.

He turns me around and pulls me to him, my back hits his chest. He puts my wet hair to the side as he kisses my back. I grasp my dress as my eyes close in anticipation.

I moan slowly as he kisses my shoulder and makes his way to my neck. I gasp loudly when he slips his hand in my dress, his fingers on my skin raise desires in me. I moan loudly as he sucks onto my skin.

I turn around as my breathing gets heavy. "Let's take this to room," I whisper breathlessly.

He nods, we walk up to the room, and I unlock the door with keys. I sneeze as we walk to the room, Neil gives me a pointed look as he removes his shoes and I just peck his cheek.

I bite my lip nervously, I don't even know why I am nervous. I love him, I trust him, he's my husband. I take a deep breath as I roll us over the bed and kiss him.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to." He whispers as we pull away.

"I want to," I say instantly as I keep my hand on his cheek. "Help me get rid of this dress."

He chuckles slowly as he looks at me, whenever he looks at me so lovingly I feel so lucky and happy. He is capable of making me feel things that I thought I won't after whatever happened with Rayan.

"Don't mind but I may just rip it off." He whispers huskily in my ear as his hand trails to the hem of my dress. "But I'll try to help you get rid of it first."

━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━

Finally, it's done!

I don't know what you guys expected when I mentioned hotness alert but I think, this is what I meant when I mentioned it.

Can I know how was it? Lol.

Thank you for all the love in the last chapter.

Do vote, comment, and share your views.

Thank y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?ā¤ļø Plz give it a try .. because I...
602K 27.9K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
99.6K 7.2K 35
COMPLETED! " Never leave me," Neil said while claiming her lips for a deep and rough kiss. Avni responded and kissed him back. His tongue did wonders...