The College In West Falls

By lizkookdairies

It is just a beautiful college story of a teenager Lisa who settles in west falls(an imaginary place) and ge... More

Introduction
Ep 1---First day
Ep 2---Bullying
Ep 3---Truth or Dare
Ep 4---How dare he?
Ep 5---I see you
Ep 6 ----He defended again.
Ep 7---the real kiss quotient
Ep 8---How could she?
Ep 9---The glorious party
Ep 10---A weird drunk girl
Ep 11---My Crush
Ep 12---Heartbreak
Ep 13---All about love
Ep 14---Dinner Date
Ep 16---Choice
Ep 17---Why?
Ep 18---Don't Judge!
Ep 19---Snake
Ep 20---Tears of sorrow
Ep 21--dejected and jealous
Ep 22---Déjà vu
Ep 23---dreams
Ep 24---The End

Ep 15---Cindrella

146 7 0
By lizkookdairies

Jungkook's POV

We were staring at each others lips for a movement,before moving closer,as if drawn together by some unseen force.As I stared at her pink plump lips.I lost my mind.I started tracing her lips with my fingertips.I couldn't resist anymore,I tilted her chin towards mine and we kissed and started exploring each other's mouth.It was weak,sweaty kiss as it was unbearably hot.I stopped."Do you want to do this?"She kissed with more deep and Passionate kiss,It tasted like the vine we had.

Lisa got shy as the kiss ended probably.I honestly didn't wanted all this end but it did.
After that kiss it felt like as if my brain started releasing chemicals and I had sudden feeling of euphoria.i asked her,
"Should we do it again?I loved it?"
"Really?Jungkook! Wasn't that enough.You nearly have my lips cut off.It hurts."
Hatts off to this girl.She can never change.Although she enjoyed it yet she won't tell that.

"Okkk!I am sorry.I hurt you."
"No! no! you don't have to be.I loved it.i didn't hurt much."She smiled.
We had dinner then.It was a creamy Tuscan chicken.I personally love it.Lisa looks so pretty while eating.She eats like a baby.I didn't had to ask her if she enjoyed the food or not as she was definitely enjoying.
We were looking at the beautiful sky then.Suddenly,Cold breeze blew up.It was beautiful but I think Lisa felt cold.
"Jeon!I have to go now.It is already 9:30 pm"
"NO!NO!Lisa.It is too late.You can't go alone.I won't leave you alone."

"Don't be stupid Jungkook!My parents would get really very angry.I didn't tell them about you?"

"How can I let you go alone ?"
"I have my driver with me.He is waiting."She literally solved my problem.We went outside.
"I was a nice dinner Ms Manoban.Thanks for giving me this beautiful movement."

"Thanks to you for sucha beautiful date."
We looked at each other with shiny eyes and I didn't went until to ensured that Lisa went safely in her car.My body still felt the vibrations of her touch.

Lisa's POV
I was in the car thinking about lizkook movements happened today.I was looking at the window as rain droplets fell on it as it started raining.And a little thundering as well.It was the best day of my entire life.And the sound of rain was enough for me to loose my senses.

The driver stopped the car at a sudden movement.
"What happened?" I was worried.

"Mam!A tree fell down.It blocked the road.Maybe due to heavy winds"
Yeah!these things happen in these kind of situations.Dang it!
"It is already very late.What shall we do now?"I was very tensed.

"We will wait for a while.I called some people out there."He suggested.
We waited for like half an hour.
I lost my senses,"So,where are your people?"
He said calmly,"Maybe due to heavy rain and wind ,They would be stuck out somewhere.

Dont worry they would be coming."Mom was calling and I had no idea what to say .By the way it is not too far to home.Maybe just 3 kms.I went off the car.

"Mam!What are you doing?It is not safe.Get into the car.You can't go home like that."
"My parents are going to kill me.I can't wait here till the morning with you."I said angrily.
Mom started calling and calling and I had no idea what to do.I went through the road.The driver kept calling and calling me but I didn't look back.Oh my god!I was getting bathed in the rain and I felt cold too.It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be .
.
After walking few miles.My feet gave up.They were hurting due to my heels.So I just put those heels on my hand and walked with barefoots.It was better.I didn't find any car or anything at all.

Someone's POV
I had to reach this town (West Falls)Because of some work.It was dark and rainy and I was in my car driving and saw someone totally wet in the rain.She looked like a typical princess holding her shoes.As I moved my car towards her.

She had wet hair with rain dripping on her.She had doe eyes, beautiful cherry lips,long legs and glooming skin.I personally don't get attracted to women and. I ain't interested much in such things.But when I saw her I lost my mind.And my eyes wanted to picture her forever."hey!cindrella.Do you want lift?
(Author: Guess who?😼)
Lisa's Pov:
As I was walking and walking I know it was impossible.I will fall down at some point between some bushes.I had walked nearly 500 metres in 1 hour.Jungkook called but there was no network.I wasnt able to catch the network. Voices of owls and wolves was scaring the hell out of me .Suddenly and finally a car stopped.It was a man.With dark eye brows and a serious and cold face."Cindrella!Do you want a lift?"He was my only left option.I went with him.Thanks to that man.He dropped me safely.

_______________________________________________
Morning 8:00 am
I am having fever and I can't attend school today.Mom Dad are still mad at me as I left the driver and decided to walk.Jungkook called too.I didnt know what to say to him.I didn't elaborate.I just said that there was low network due to rain and I can't come school because I am very ill.

As I woke up from the bed nearly at 11.As I felt little better.The looked through the window.To my surprise,It was Suga Oppa and he came inside with great confidence.Any one including me here,don't want to see his face but still he came here.I wonder why?I went downwards to see so.
He went to dad's room.Dad was lying in the bed.Mom was sitting besides him.Dad wasn't interested to talking him because he thinks that oppa doesn't consider him his dad.Mom was still cool.She smiled at him.
.
"How are you?Suga"
He smiled back."I am fine."
I was standing still.He continued as he sat besides dad looking at his eyes seriously.
"Dad!From past few days when you weren't fine .I have been finding for someone who could help us to rise our business.I talked to many companies but none of them agreed to help as they feared of the loss."All of us looked at him keenly.

He continued,"Day before yesterday,I talked with the famous
oh enterprises and to my surprise .They agreed."Dad looked shocked and super happy as his whole wounds got healed up.He said while laughing,"Did they actually said yes"I found dad so much happy after many many days.Dad got up and hugged oppa.I know Suga Oppa don't like hugging but this time he went for it ."I am proud of you,My son ."Said dad.Dad looked at mom,

"I am totally fine now!Get something let us celebrate." . Everything was solved.I would never want this to end.Seeing mom dad so much happy.But I regret saying so much things to Suga oppa.I wish I could take those words back.I was wrong about him.He is the best child for dad.All of us ,Had lunch together happily.Taking about this and that.And after lunch.I went with oppa outside.My eyes were full of tears as I bursted up into emotions.

"I am sorry!Oppa.Forgive me." I hugged him.
He hugged me back giving me a warm cosy hug."Ok Lisa!I forgave you"He laughed.
"Please forget those words.and yeah you are the best person in the world.Thank you for making dad smile." I exclaimed with joy.
"Yeah!But all of this was unexpected.I hadn't expected that they would agree.But anyway,good for us"He winked and we both laughed.
_____________________________________________
Author's Pov
Kaia was feeling very lonely in the school with out her best friend.She felt like a left out.She was sitting as she saw Nayeon sipping drink ,She moved towards her as she was angry too.

"Ohhh! Hey aren't you the one who reuse materials!"

Nayeon looked pretty confident.
"Darling!Be straight forward that your boyfriend was ashamed of your clumsy act .That is why he left you.It isn't my fault."
The level of anger bursted out in Kaia.
"So you took advantage of the chance.
Bitches like you have that kind of work."

Nayeon didn't waited for a second ,she dropped the juice on kaia's uniform.
"Shut the fuck up!You dumbass girl"
Suddenly Taehyung came.When He saw kaia.
He looked at her from the top to bottom.Kaia seemed hurt.He looked at her for a while and Kaia didn't say anything.He looked at Nayeon ,grabbed her waist."Let us go from here!Baby!"

.And took Nayeon away.Nayeon literally flew into the air and rolled her eyes towards kaia.Kaia bursted out emotionally inside.Taehyung don't care about her anymore.Jimin came running towards her.
"OH !Oh!my god .Kaia!You are all wet ."He helped her to lift her up as she didn't moved.
"Let me take you the washroom."And he tried to clean the juice on her shirt and skirt.Kaia cried too much and she wrapped her hands around Jimin and cried and cried.

______________________________________________
Get well soon Lisa!,I miss you 🥺💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
692K 20.2K 61
Lisa and Jungkook was married at a young age. love didn't make them married each other . it's arrange marriage. they don't love each other ( or do th...
2.9K 179 34
What happens when a princess gets lost in the forest of dark creatures and meets a boy who seems to be kind but is a beast from inside Is love gonna...
8.8K 245 11
(Book cover not made by me) Pain Love Regret Weakness Strength Love can be pretty on one side but the other side is full of sharp weapons ready to st...