Too Late (Completed)

Par ShazrinaAishah

When something unexpected happened. Boboiboy Thorn has been shot by something without others realize it. Whil... Plus

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Author Note 2
Part 9 (a)
Part 9 (b)
Part 9 (c)
Author Note 3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15 (Final)

Part 4

1.2K 37 40
Par ShazrinaAishah

Amato quickly pulls Thorn into his embrace as soon as Thorn looks pale and unstable. His heart become panicked when suddenly Thorn fainted in his embrace. Yet, Amato is one of the genius superheroes in this galaxy. So of course he immediately asks for help from one of his sons. He also knows how to control his panic.

"Thunderstorm, there's a medical room nearer this room. Bring him there and find Dr Pian. He will know what to do. I will come to you as soon as I talk with Naturebot. You guys can follow them too." Amato said and give Thorn to Thunderstorm who immediately crunches down in front of him ready to piggyback the already passed out, Thorn.

"But ayah, what about you?" Cyclone asks his father when Thunderstorm has already rushed out from the room with Earthquake and their friends except for Solar, Ice, and Blaze who didn't move from their place.

"I will follow you after this. Save Thorn first." Amato said softly while patting Cyclone's head.

"Am I the problem?" Ice suddenly whispers as he looks at his icey hand.

"It's not your fault Ice. Don't blame yourself." Amato said and hugging Ice tightly while stroking his back softly.

"But ayah. He fainted as soon as he holds my hand." Ice whisper sadly.

"No Ice. I guess he fainted because he suddenly remembered again how you got hurt. It's too much for him. Besides, it's not only you can trigger it. If he touch all of us, the memories would bring him back to that traumatic experience." Solar said while patting Ice's shoulder after Amato release him from his hug.

Only Blaze stays silent at his place while looking at the beautiful scenery from the window of the spaceship. Seems like he's in deep thought. Meanwhile, Naturebot looks guilty.

"You shouldn't release your negative energy on him Naturebot," Amato said suddenly making three elementals startled.

"I'm sorry. I'm at fault here. I unconsciously release my negative energy on him. That's why he suddenly fainted. He always blocks me from knowing anything. I know he didn't even mean anything I have accused him of before. He would never do that." Said Naturebot is guilty.

"Block you?" Ask Solar curiously.

"Yes. There's something Thorn doesn't want to be honest and I can't recall his memories." Reply Naturebot.

"Can you please tell us what his condition is when he comes back to you?" Ask Blaze in worried. His expression is as same as Ice and Solar.

"Terrible. But don't worry. I heal him already." Naturebot's reply cheerfully makes three of them sigh in relief.

"But why did he faint?" Ice asks.

"The trauma is too much for him. He got shot, Ice got injured because of him and the others hating on him making him try hard to forget but as soon as Naturebot release his negative energy, he unconsciously recalled that memory." Amato reply while keep on stroking Ice's hand softly.

"I'm sorry." Naturebot still looks guilty.

"Don't be. I know you didn't mean it. After all, you save his life. Thank you Naturebot. " Said Amato thankfully.

"But I can't do anything if you and Admiral Maskmana didn't save me that time," Naturebot said that.

"What?" Blaze asks.

"I have been keeping my eyes on Superking activities with Admiral Maskmana. So when I found out from Captain Kaizo that one of you got shot by the weird poison, I try my best to find out what kind of poison." Amato explains.

"So I secretly ask Captain Kaizo to ask Fang to take a blood sample so we could save Thorn since you know Thorn has been healing on Ice instead of himself. That's what Captain Kaizo reported to me." Amato adds.

"I become panicked because when I found out that poison can kill a person. So yes I become worried about you Boboiboy. But then Captain Kaizo said that according to Fang, yes Thorn has been blocking all of you to fuse back so none of you would receive that poison." Amato adds again.

"He can still be saved although the healing process is just a bit slow since Thorn tries to heal Ice in the end, I failed to save him because I don't know what reason why he disappeared. That's why when I heard the news of Thorn's disappearance, I ask Admiral Maskmana to find Naturebot so you, all my sons wouldn't feel so sad about losing the power like the previous event with Retak'ka." Amato said sincerely.

"So my conclusion from ayah story, Thorn only comeback to Naturebot when Naturebot comeback with ayah." Solar suddenly said confidently.

"Yes, Solar. You're brilliant." Amato praises Solar.

"Well." Solar arrogantly smirks while both Blaze and Ice just rolled their eyes.

"But how come he didn't come back to Naturebot as soon as he disappeared?" Blaze asks curiously.

"He comes back. But since he's in power form, he can only activate if Naturebot activates. Besides, he's too hurt because of the poison. So Naturebot tries his best to save Thorn too." Amato replies patiently.

"Yes. Sir Mechamato is true. He only conscious when I'm fully recovered from the damage but still didn't active to charge my energy." Naturebot said.

"Solar, Ice, Blaze, Thorn already wake up." Earthquake voice suddenly interrupted all of them.

"Really?Ayah. I'm going." Solar said and smile brightly.

"I'm going too. We will meet you again ayah." Ice said and drag poor Blaze with him who just waved at his father. Three of them then leave Amato with Naturebot and Earthquake while Mechabot just stays silent, not wanting to interrupt since he's wearing by Amato.
.
.
.

"You heard us don't you?" Amato suddenly asks Earthquake who didn't move as soon as the other three leave.

Earthquake feels weird why Blaze, Ice, and Solar still didn't come to the medical room even after Dr Pian tell them Thorn is okay. So he tell Thunderstorm and Cyclone he would find three of them. Then he heard their conversation.

"I'm sorry that I disappointed you, ayah. I'm a terrible leader when I'm nearer to our original self." Earthquake said almost crying as he feel guilty.

"Earthquake. You're all my son, Boboiboy. Don't blame yourself. No matter what Superking do to separate you guys just to seize Thorn's power from him, you guys would always find each other." Amato said softly.

"What?" Earthquake's eyes widened.

"No matter how Superking wants to separate all of you from Thorn, six of you would never hate him or each other because yeah, no matter what happened, all of you would have each other back and will never hate each other." Amato softly explains while ruffling Earthquake's head.

"I mean, the simple truth reveals about Thorn, you guys didn't give up to save him where that Superking hope you guys would leave him alone. Thorn also hopes you guys would leave him alone so he could face that Superking alone. Yet you guys keep on finding him. So that's why Naturebot decided to give him back to all of you. He's part of you guys after all." Amato explains gently.

"Yes. Sir Mechamato is true. I have decided to give him back because he wouldn't come back in you guy's form if the power didn't choose you, Boboiboy." Naturebot explain and make again, Earthquake's eyes widened.

"Then just don't blame yourself ever again. I'm here for all of you. I'm sorry that I leave you all by yourself for a long time. I just want you to be independent. But believe me, I will help when I can." Amato said he hugged Earthquake and pat his back softly.

"So, go back to Thorn and others. Admiral Maskmana ask me to meet him as soon as I have done with bringing Thorn back to you. It's up to you if you want to fuse back or let's seven of you spend your time together first since there are unfinished matters among seven of you." Amato said that before releasing Earthquake from his hug and wiping Earthquake's tears that unconsciously fall on his cheeks.

"I will stay like this and fuse back when the time comes." Earthquake said in high spirits.

"That's my son. So, just like before, my advice, be patient with Thorn okay. Or I think that wouldn't be that long since he's your innocent side who's now a bit matured as Thorn." Amato said while patting Earthquake's head. Amato's words make Earthquake confused for a while.

"Naturebot you come with Earthquake. It wouldn't be safe for you to be alone." Amato said and Naturebot just smile in agreement.

"Alright." Earthquake reply.

"I will go first. I believe five of them waiting for your explanation." Said Amato and walk out of that room.

Again, Amato's words make Earthquake shock. And then appear Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Blaze, Ice, and Solar. Amato just waved his hand and shook his head. 
.
.
.

"Seriously Earthquake, you lie to us. Thorn still unconscious." Blaze whines.

"What? You guys were here too? What about Thorn? Did you all leave him alone?" Ask Earthquake in panic.

"No. Fang, Gopal, Yaya, Ying, and Ochobot are there to take care of him for us." Reply Thunderstorm coolly.

"Yes. You are gone for too long so Thunderstorm and search for you. Then appeared three of them and we decided to find you together but instead heard this conversation of yours with ayah." Cyclone adds.

"Then five of you heard our conversation?" Ask Earthquake.

"I think three of you, Earthquake, including Thunderstorm and Cyclone, you heard three of our conversations with ayah too right?" Ask Solar.

"How did you know?" Ask Cyclone.

"We are all the same person Cyclone. Of course, we know. The only person we can't reach his thoughts among seven of us is only Thorn." Solar reply.

"Then, seems like it's true. We all still have unfinished business." Whispered Ice.

"What do you mean?" Ask Blaze.

"We still not forgiving ourselves and keep on keeping secrets from each of us." Ice said seriously.

"So guys, let's be honest with each other and teach Thorn to be honest with his feelings too." Ice said sincerely and smile at all of them. All of them smile back at him before Earthquake decided to hug Ice and another four hugged them in a group hug.

"Let's do that Ice." Said Earthquake softly after all of them release the hug. As soon as Earthquake said that, all of them nodded their head.

"Then let's go to Thorn. I couldn't wait to meet him." Blaze said excitedly.

.
.
.
.
.

Solar dozed off when others decided to go bring some food for all of them. Fang got a call from his brother to join their meeting with Admiral Maskmana, Admiral Tarung, Commander Kokochi, Ramenman, Mechamato, and his brother because of some important matters. While Gopal is already going to the canteen to search for some good food. While Yaya and Ying volunteer themselves to take care both of Ochobot and Naturebot in the vault room of the power sphere in this spaceship since both Ochobot and Naturebot need to recharge their energy.

Then remains only Solar in this room with sleeping Thorn while holding Thorn's right hand. Suddenly his sleepiness was completely gone when Thorn whimpered in his sleep.

"No!!!NO!!! Stop!!! Someone, please help me.NO!!" Thorn mumbled in his sleep while his eyes started to wet making Solar stand up in panic.

"Thorn, wake up. Thorn!!!" Solar said to try to assure the leaf elements user. As soon as he said that, Thorn stop whimpering. He starts to activate his power to transfer his light to the leaf elements.

"Thorn wake up. These are just nightmares. Thorn, wake up." Solar tries to assure him and somehow, Thorn looks peaceful again when Solar starts using his light on Thorn.

"Wake up Thorn. We're here." Solar said softly. Thorn looks calmer than before.

"NO!!!" Thorn suddenly shouted making Solar startled and to his surprise Thorn even sit up and try to catch his breath not aware of his surroundings. Solar immediately pulls him into his embrace and not long after others come back from the canteen with the food and drinks.

"What happened Solar?" Thunderstorm asks worriedly.

"He's having a nightmare." Solar mouthed back and others just let the photosynthesis duo have their moments for a while.

Solar keeps on hugging Thorn who is still didn't aware of his surroundings.

*****

Thorn slowly opens his eyes and looks around. It's dark. Where's him?

"Naturebot?" Thorn tries to call for the nature power sphere but he doesn't get any reply.

"Isn't I fainted before? Did I go back inside Naturebot? But why I can't feel his energy?" Thorn whispered.

"I hate you, Thorn. Because of you, I got injured." Shout someone from behind makes Thorn quickly turn around.

"Ice?" There Ice looks at him with very hateful eyes.

"You're the reason why I got injured." Ice said coldly before leaving him behind making Thorn panic. He try to reach for Ice but Ice quickly walked away from him.

"You thought I will meet you? Huh. Why would I meet someone like you?" It Appears Cyclone smirks at him. Thorn's eyes widened when heard that.

"What Cyclone I.." Thorn tries to reach after Cyclone too but he never got a chance as Cyclone pushes him away. There, appears another four looking at him with such a hateful gaze while both Ice and Cyclone are behind them, back facing him.

"Because of you Ice got hurt." Blaze shout.

"Weak. I always clean your mess up." Solar said coldly at him.

"I guess you're not good to be part of us." Earthquake said without looking at him.

"Why we must protect you every time we face our enemies?" Thunderstorm said angrily.

Their words make Thorn's eyes tear up.

"You're not part of me, Thorn." Boboiboy in his original form wearing his orange jacket appears behind him while another six have already disappeared.

"You're not part of us." The six suddenly shouted at him.

"No!!!NO!!! Stop!!! Someone, please help me.NO!!" Thorn whispers as his cheeks are already wet with his tears.

"Thorn, wake up. Thorn!!!"

Someone suddenly said at him making Thorn stop crying.

"Thorn wake up. These are just nightmares. Thorn, wake up."

The same voice said and somehow I feel calm. Like some kind of energy passing inside me.

"Wake up Thorn. We're here."

Said that voice again.

As someone said that, Thorn saw six of them waving at him and welcoming him before Superking suddenly appears and killed all of them making his eyes widen.

"NO!!!" He shouted but suddenly all his sight become blurry and he don't know if he fainted again.
.
.
.

"NO!!!" He shouts and wakes up from his deep sleep. He even sits up and tries to catch the air. Thorn tries hard to calm himself down and hugs his knees.

"Thorn?" Someone suddenly pulls him into his embrace making him hug that person tightly.

"Don't be scared. We are here." Said that person and Thorn could feel the energy from that person transferring to him making him feel calm.

"I'm here." Said that person again.

"This voice?" Thorn recognizes the voice.

"Solar?" Thorn asks and releases himself from that person's embrace which is turned out to be Solar.

"Calm down Thorn. You're safe. No one would hurt you anymore." Said Solar softly still holding his hand transferring his light to the natural elements user since they're both photosynthesis duo after all. Of course, Thorn needs his light.

"You're going to tired yourself if you keep transferring your energy to me," Thorn said almost cold, and try to pull his hand back but Solar doesn't let him.

"You have been doing the same for me and others in secret. Why I can't do it to you back?" Ask Solar still holding on to Thorn tightly.

"What?" Thorn asks back.

"Thorn you're awake." Blaze's voice interrupted Solar and his conversation. Blaze immediately hugged him tightly.

"I'm glad." Blaze whisper.

"It's good to see you're finally awake Thorn." Earthquake said softly while stroking his hair.

"Where am I?" He asks and looks at his surroundings. He does not even push Blaze away.

"You're in the medical room at our father's spaceship." Reply Thunderstorm and massaging his leg.

"So I meet ayah?" Whisper Thorn.

"Yes. You meet ayah." Reply Cyclone with his usual bright smile. Only Ice remains silent among seven of them and stands a bit far from the others.

"Ice?" Thorn call for him. Blaze already released him from his hug.

"Come here." It was Thunderstorm who brings him closer to Thorn.

"You're okay right?" Thorn asks without looking at Ice. Thorn's question makes Ice suddenly tear up.

"Stupid Thorn." He said while hugging Thorn tightly.

"Can you just think about yourself first?" Ask Ice and hide his face under his cap.

"Doesn't matter. As long as you and others are safe, I'll be okay too." Thorn whispered that only could be heard by Ice and also tear up. Ice's eyes widened when he said that.

He then without saying anything pushes Ice away from him. Luckily, Thunderstorm is behind Ice to catch him before he falls.

"What's the wrong Thorn?" Blaze asks worriedly. Not like before, if Ice is hurt by someone, he will immediately ask in anger.

"Thorn?" Ask Ice worriedly as the leaf element suddenly falls into silence. He also didn't even feel angry with Thorn's sudden push.

"What's the wrong Thorn?" Cyclone's turn asks him.

"Leave me alone." Thorn suddenly said coldly without looking at any of them.

"What?" It was Blaze who said that in confusion.

"Thorn, what's wrong?" Thunderstorm asks him softly.

"Just leave me alone," Thorn whispered and turn his head from them.

"Thorn, said it while looking at me." Said Earthquake while forcing Thorn to look at him by cupping his cheek. Thorn tries to fight back but Earthquake is one of the strongest elements among seven the physical. So of course Thorn couldn't even move his head when Earthquake cupped his cheeks like this.

"Said it. I want to know if you want us to leave you alone. If you said it sincerely from your heart and eyes, we will leave you alone." Earthquake said firmly with his leadership tone.

"Earthquake." Solar tries to save his partner but Earthquake cuts him.

"Don't interrupt. Let him answer by himself." Earthquake said firmly making others gulp and looking at Thorn again who just looking down.

"Silly Thorn." Said Earthquake suddenly makes others startled. He then softly hugged Thorn into his embrace.

"Please stop pushing us away." Earthquake whispered to him making Thorn's eyes widen again.

"I honestly scared if you said you want us to leave you alone again. The last time I leave you alone for only a while by yourself, you disappeared. I don't... I don't want that." Earthquake whispered while hiding his face in Thorn's shoulder.

"Please don't let us leave you alone again. Don't push us away. We can solve this problem together. Don't block us again with that power of yours. Please, share your pain with us too. We are all the same person after all." Earthquake whispered again but loud enough for all of them to hear their leader.

"Yes. Earthquakes are true. Please don't push us again Thorn. Please let us help too." Said Cyclone as he tear up and hold Thorn's hand tightly after Earthquake release him from the hug.

"I'm sorry that I ask you to leave at that time. I don't even know why I'm being like that. I should be a good leader for all of you. Especially you. I should protect you better. Forgive me, Thorn. "Earthquake said while holding both of Thorn's shoulders. Thorn's eyes softened then.

"I'm sorry too for not trying hard to approach you guys," Thorn whisper sadly with his big cute emerald green eyes.

"No!! It's not your fault. I shouldn't have let my anger take over me that time. If I was able to shrug it off, then you wouldn't disappear." Blaze said in guilt.

"Yes. We also didn't try that hard to approach you that time. We're sorry Thorn." Thunderstorm said.

"I'm sorry that I didn't find you back after you tried to tell me the truth. I'm at fault here." Solar said while looking down.

"I should've believed in you. I should've protected you better. I'm sorry Thorn." Solar said again and nearly sobbing making Thorn's eyes tear up again.

"I never knew you guys love me this much." Thorn jokes and giggles while letting his tears fall.

"Of course we love you. You're part of us." Said Ice as he tear up too.

"Then, let's forget the past okay. I'm at fault too in this matter." Thorn said kindly making all of them tear up again.

"Thorn!!!" All of them said and hugged him together.

"Then you must promise to be honest with your feelings. Don't ever try to hide anything from us ever again." Ice said as he's hugging Thorn tightly same as others.

"We promised you too to always protect you and each of us. Also, we promised we will never doubt each other again." Said Blaze as he cried so sadly.

"Yes. Definitely." Thunderstorm said as he's the only one who's not sobbing or crying heavily.

"I'm glad all of you finally get along with each other again." Amato suddenly could be heard by all of them.

"Ayah." All of them shout together.

"Let me hug you Thorn since you're cutest among others," Amato said as soon as he neared his son.

Others didn't even feel envy about that as they know their father loves all of them as Boboiboy. Besides, it's the truth. Thorn is the cutest.

"I'm glad you're finally okay, Thorn," Amato whispered to Thorn after hugging him tightly. Others just let them have their moments and look at them fondly.

"Here all of you. I know you guys want my hug too." Amato said as he widened his arm to hug all seven of them.

Author note:
The official chapter 4. I keep writing and remove it again and again till I feel the story could be understood by all of you. I almost give up seriously. But I don't want to disappoint my readers so I try my best to write this. Hope you guys can understand and enjoy it. I'm sorry for the long paragraph and grammar mistakes. I will check it from time to time.

Have a nice day everyone. Please take care of yourself and your family in whatever you're at and what you're doing.

I also wanna thanks to the one who read this story, voted for it, and even put it on your reading list. I appreciate it. I hope whoever you're, you guys are doing well.

Ps: Do you guys excited for the new issue of the boboiboy galaxy season 2 comic that soon will be released this 25 September? I'm excited and almost cried when Monsta announced the date. I'm guessing that maybe we will see the original trio in the new issue. 🤧🤧🤧

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1K 66 6
A huge mystery being uncovered. Will it be a hope, or even a despair. Inspired by : @Enenyy @Rra_Chan @Aztronomania Characters used are owned by Mons...
13.7K 694 27
A cruel world filled with evil and danger.Kids tend to live badly,because of the adult's mistakes and cruelness.This story is about a group of kids t...
17.6K 853 11
As a Leader, I have to be responsible. As a Leader, I have to be trusted. As a Leader, I have to protect. As a Leader, I have failed. But at least...
104K 6.9K 39
Two popular students of Stanford High School namely, Halilintar- the bad boy and the most fearsome student in school- and Solar- the smartest and wel...