Teacher Transmigrated Into A...

By itsskylar_06

A man who lived his life in dedication on teaching the younglings about the professions in life and the cycle... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
๐š‚๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
Chapter 17
๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚: ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

11.2K 491 263
By itsskylar_06

The Great Scholar

(Picture above is the Great Scholar⬆️)

After the eldest young master depart the youngest master was reading in the library with pile of books were plastered in the floor and the table he was immersed to the book not realizing that his assistant butler called put for him.

"Young master, you need to take some of your snacks or I'll be scolded again by the duchess." The assistant butler said with animatic waterfall tears in his face, Freyga lower down his book from his face giving a slight thanks to the butler not forgetting his signature angelic smile, now the assistant butler was refreshed and healed up he was back to work once more.

Freyga remembered his brother's teachings towards few things involving the noble contractions he remembered how Zebach groan while clicking his tongue whenever a noble was called it seems that his elder brother didn't like the noble much. Freyga wanted to learn more for the time being he was in the right age to go to school yet his adoptive overprotective parent's refused saying,'YOU'LL BE TAINTED BY THE ILLNESS THEY CARRIED.' Zebach nearly destroyed their training grounds with his ice magic hearing his lovely angel little brother wanted to meet the nobles saying few words that sent shivers down to the spine.

"I'd rather be homeschooled here than interacting with some foolish brainless baboons. Don't make the same mistake your brother made. Or else I'll ice them like statues."

Freyga let out a sigh at the thought he might not find beneficial friends at school to suck all their money's out from there pockets. He contuines to read his book once more focusing to the book he was currently reading not noticing a guest entered the house with it's clothes symbolize a high class authority detecting he is a great scholar who had vast knowledge at the age of 31 he was already raised a great scholar renewing himself as the youngest great scholar at the entire history. The duke tour out the scholar at his mansion opening the library doors not even bothering a child reading a theories of magic they've didn't notice Freyga was listening to their conversation.

"The book of Mormon, these was a historical book that the nobles could had afford to buy seemingly to enjoyed the thrilling things happening in the story." The duke explained holding the book with a contented smile he turned his eyes seeing his angel in a pile of books he was sparkling almost blinding the great scholar.

"My cute lovely angel~~!" The great scholar was suprised at the change of tone coming from the duke who was leaping in happiness he was having a conversation to someone the head butler was smiling fondly at the scene infront of him, he was confused at the sudden degree of his personality switched on differently.

"My angel, It was a pleasant suprise to see you here reading again so immersed!! One day you might be the youngest and wisest scholar in the history maybe surpassing the current great scholar." The duke said eustastically to his son praising him to no end while the scholar was dumbfounded at what he heard coming from the duke's mouth.

'I'm really offended you know and I'm right here listening to your brutally honest doting praises!!' The great scholar was twitching in irritatedly with a quivering clenched fist trying not to punched the duke in the face.

Freyga looked up to his book then saw the famous youngest scholar in all times he had a beam smile plastered in his face. The duke noticed the bright smile in his son's face before saying another word to his son he heard his little angel's voice talking behind him the corner of his lips twitch at the sudden gesture he received he slowly turned his head and ghostly gasped at the sight his lovely angelic son was talking to the guest not just any guest but the great scholar he walked wobbly closer to his butler placing a hand on his shoulder pointing at the scene infront of him.

"M-My s-son....m-my a-angel..." The duke stuttering out his words then looked back again seeing the great scholar talking to his son casually with a tinted blush can ve seen in his cheeks the duke's demeanor changed.

"This bastard looking at my angel in a pervert manner is unforgivable! He must be punished!" Seeing his master's behavior he pulled him out from the library shouting profanities and curses to the great scholar.

Meanwhile, the scholar gave a thumbs up to the butler for getting out the duke from his hair. He looked at the young child of the Dukedom he observe his manners, behavior and speech they looked absolutely flawless as if they were created to be perfect in these type of ways he must admit the child was breathtaking just a glance of this child made him nervous and almost stuttered thankful he immediately composed himself. The child infront of him had the most beautiful golden eyes like a living sun shining within it, a smooth flawless milky white skin that could be mistaken as a snow, a white silver hair that shines the brightest as the sunlight hits it making it look so tempting to touch. The part he always glances were his cherry red lips that was irresistible to looked at wanting to kissed it, everything about this child was so godly tempting, unparalleled and breathtakingly.

"Mister scholar? Are you alright or are you feeling any sort of sickness?" The child's voice held concerned speaking softly with his childish sweet angelic voice the scholar was ready to get nosebleed at how adorable he looked right now he hold in.

"Ahem, I'm fine no need to concern yourself about me mainly the other children from your age basically would rather be in tea parties, social gatherings and any nobles would do. Aren't you bored reading here alone?" The scholar spoke only for Freyga to chuckles at his honesty he went straightforward to answer him.

"It would be likely for me to enjoy what I'm doing right now, it's not as if it will be the end of the world. It wouldn't hurt to read some interesting books in the library I would gladly enjoyed here than doing what 'nobles' do." The scholar didn't expected that answer coming out from his mouth as the child only smiled then walked away back to where he is supposed to read right now.

'What an interesting odd child.' The scholar observed the boy glancing at him seeing how the boy was immersed on the book he chuckles to himself how devoted the child on reading books he find the young master of the Dukedom a very interesting subject.

'This child was matured base from his age but pretends to act like a child to observe others, what a unique way for a child even the way he spoke his words carefully with the adults way of thinking he totally act like a fully grown adult. These talent and intelligence of his shall not be wasted!!' The scholar finally found his purpose on a subject of a matter thus he went directly to the duke's office talking about the young masters intelligence and talent.

"What exactly are you proposing, Mr. Daren?" The duke cautious to the scholar who smirked with a proud huff.

"I WANTED TO BE THE YOUNG MASTER FREYGA'S MENTOR!" A silence was aquired in the room the atmosphere changes it's degree the scholar was sweating bullets at how the duke looked at him intensely.

'Ah....I'm dead, oh well, atleast I get to see a very beautiful being before I died.' He smiled at the thoughtful kind child of the dukedom.

"Urgh, fine you can be his mentor." The duke groans thinking that his baby angel get more knowledge from this man he groans about the possibility this man might assault his angel which is a big no-no but as a father who knows what his child's wants then they get it.

The scholar dancing in victory he could able to teached and spend time with the angel of the dukedom while the groaning duke was in the background in a gloomy annoying aura surrounds him. The door was opened by none other than the angel himself with a bright smile the duke's aura changes when he see's his child beamed at him running to his direction he was now back as the happy doting overprotective dad all the people in the room walked out letting the father and son have time for each other.

"Would you like the scholar to be your mentor, Freyga?" The duke asked his child whose sitting in his lap while Freyga was thinking he finds the scholar benificial for sucking up all the knowledge he knew about this world he nodded happily saying happy things warming the duke's heart.

He literally forget what he trying to do a while ago to the great scholar, honestly.

[Timeskip~]

The days went on to weeks the young master Freyga did learn various of things coming from Daren the Great Scholar they enjoyed the classes together asking the most odd and weird questions they could think of. Daren didn't complained or whine about the young master's behavior he thinks he was the most admirable and favorite student he could ever wished for, thinking back to where he teaches the young nobles back in the academy made a bitter taste from his taste buds.

'Those little rascals always demands shits 24/7 as if they were already a full pledge nobles in the society I swear if their wasn't a law to strangle a single one of them I would had already done it a long time ago.' Daren was irritated by thinking how he teaches in the academy where all races were schooled there as one he looked back to his student who already reading a book in the window seeing the papers were already done, he was impressed how fast he finished his test despite how out of age the test he gave him Freyga still ace's it all earning a perfect score.

'Well, atleast I'm glad I met young master Freyga you're way of thinking is admirable for such a young age no ordinary child could manifest this fast even his dual magic was enough to impress me he was definitely born as a genius.' Daren was animatically cried while pumping up to the air how he find a genius child, he could sworn he will be seen as a weird man by the servants at the mansion.

"Freyga, the way you ace everything is very unimaginable indeed there was no wonder how you could speak like an adult as if you knew the words to speak with those smartass lines, but by observing you I found you a very interesting and I gladly accepted myself to be your devoted teacher." Daren made his speech really sincere while Freyga smiled and nodded agreeing to Daren's statement.

"I must say that all of the teaching I've taught to you were for the middle schooler level that would improve, but never expected you would ace the hardest test that everyone could struggled to graduate and not to mention your talent on magic using a reverse chant and all was out of my expectations. Young master Freyga, you are gifted with great talent and born genius I prayed for the lord that you'll be a very great help for the empire if no maybe the entire world too." Daren smiled at the young master who was looking at him with smile then patted his head making Freyga stunned but happy for the praise and compliment nonetheless.

"I appreciate the praise Professor Daren, I promise all what I've learned will be a great asset to the empire and to the world. It be benificial for me to gather more knowledge since as a child I'm interested on the learning what my peers had learned and gain knowledge from it, now that I had learned them thanks to you Professor Daren all my hard work and studying were all thanks to you I am grateful to meet you Professor Daren." Freyga beamed him with an angelic smile making Daren froze like stone in his spot as the glittering light in the background shines bright he staggers a little then fainted in the floor with a peaceful smile Freyga panicked at his Professor who fainted in the floor.

'Ahh,God, I've received a divine blessing an angel had visited my poor unfortunate soul. Now, I can rest well.' The servants sweatdropped at the great scholar who gives a thumbs up to god knows where all of them face palming at the idiot scholar.

'Now we had another idiot in our backs. Yare Yare Daze' The servants did the Jotaro Style.

To be contuined

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 46
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
598K 30.3K 107
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
279K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
14.9K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...