๐‘ฑ๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐‚...

BแปŸi -MARS666_

๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐— ๐†๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐๐„๐”๐“๐‘๐€๐‹ ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“ && ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“
๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐€๐’๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Ž๐”๐“
๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜'๐‘๐„ ๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’
๐๐’๐…๐– ( ๐†๐Ž๐‰๐Ž ) ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐๐Ž๐๐’

๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐”๐’๐‡

1.2K 37 4
BแปŸi -MARS666_

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'••´¯'•. . .•´¯'••´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Gojo Satoru:

-you had been wandering around the school one night, searching for the showers, but you had still been having the slightest difficulty knowing where everything was.

-though when you did find the showers, well, what you didn't know it that they were kinda occupied.

"Oh my. How embarrassing. Did you come to join me, too?"

-there was Gojo Satoru, naked in all, with the steamy air barely covering enough, and you went faint with how fast the blood went to your face.

-Needless to say, you shut your eyes, stumbling around back towards the exit, dropping your towel and clothes as you stammered multiple apologizes and ran out of there as fast as you could, not glancing back once.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Yuji Itadori:

-you and Yuji were looking over his old middle school album together one day. You guys had a break from training and Yuji had found it and offered showing you it. Being the talkative guy he could be, he went on about his friends, times at school, and anything in between. Though he did find a picture of a few of his old classmates and laugh.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot. This girl right there once wrote me a love letter. Jeez, I was so embarrassed."

-he laughed awkwardly, and you didn't know what to say, freezing up as you tried to think of something to say, but you never experienced any similar situations to that, and Yuji noticed, hence why he frowned.

-but you quickly mentioned you never got love letters back in school and tried to shrug it off like it was funny, but sighed afterwards and glanced away. You probably sounded so lame right now.

"Well, I think you're super attractive, Y/N."

-Yuji mentioned rather bluntly, then smiled brightly.

"You probably had a lot of admirers, but they all fought over you and threw each other's letters away. Yeah! I'm totally sure that's what happened!"

-and you couldn't help but blush, taken back by those sudden confidence words, but you did feel a lot better. And you and Yuji continued to joke about that little theory of his.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Megumi Fushiguro:

-during combat training on afternoon, you were paired up with– lucky you– Megumi, who was probably gonna kick you ass any second now.

-but he might hold back a bit since you guys were classmates, right ? Yeah, no.

-eventually you stumbled back, losing balance when you did and were about to land heas first onto the ground– something Megumi immediately noticed, and in a flash he grabbed you wrist, pulling you up onto your feet and into your arms.

"Hey, you okay?"

-he asked, pulling back a bit so your face wasn't buried in his chest. However, you were still processing all that, and your face was heating up big time. No way! You had to calm down, but couldn't talk for some reason, but you did manage a little nod, and afterwards Megumi suggested you two take a break. Something much appreciated.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Toge Inumaki:

-You two were eating lunch together one afternoon. You were sitting next to Inumaki on a park bench and just enjoying some ice cream. It was a hot afternoon and the cold treat felt nice and you were glad you asked Inumaki to hang out with you today.

-However, you froze up with confusion when you felt someone caress their finger against your cheek and lip.

-Inumaki noticed some ice cream by the corner of your lip and was wiping it off.

"Salmon.."

-you didn't understand exactly what he meant, but by the gentle way he said it, and the same gentle look in his eyes, it was something nice and you blushed before trying to distract yourself by looking back down at your ice-cream. You murmured a quiet thanks– earning a small smile from Inumaki.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Mahito:

-you came back the next evening where you first met Mahito. But it wasn't like it was to see him! This was just your route from school so you had no choice.

-At first , he was no where in sight, so you thought that guy must've just been trying to mess with you. But just as you passed the lamppost, someone spoke up.

"Hello again."

-There was the blue-headed male standing behind you, holding your coat in his arms. He smiled innocently and held it out for you to take, which you hesitantly snatched back, feeling still unsure about this guy. He was just.. kinda creepy.

"I'm curious.. what's your name?"

-You bit your lip. Every instinct you had told you to run away.. maybe you should. This guy seemed bad news—

"You're awfully pretty. Are you single?"

-you blinked, definitely taken by surprise by that. But before you could even answer, Mahito already was mere inches away from your face and was running a finger his fingers through a lock of your hair (or through a scarf ) and his eyes were iintensely focused on staring into yours.  You never had a guy this close up before and your cheeks heated up a bit. Maybe it was caused by the cold. Oh, you hoped so.

"Let's try and get to know each other more.. What do you say."

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Sukana:

-Ever since you first met Yuji and his.. other little inhabitant in his body, the latter had a habit of popping out to try and chat with you. And when that didn't work, his evil little mouth would appear on Yuji's cheek or somewhere else on his body, and make flirtatious and oddly disturbing comments aimed for you, and half the time you weren't sure if you should be flattered or terrfied. This was the king of curses who's attention you unintentionally stole.

-during combat training, Yuji was teamed up with you. He threw a punch, which you didn't dodge at that well— well at all, and ended up falling to the ground.

"You okay? I might've got a bit too rough there. Sorry about that.."

-Yuji apologized, reaching down and offering a hand to help you to your feet. But.. just as he took your hand, Sukana's creepy his mouth appeared on his hand, right near yours and you went pale.

"What's this ? Say, let me switch places with Itadori. And I'll treat you a whole lot nicer than throwing you into the dirt like he does~"

-he commented and you helped with surprise from he coming out of no where, and even ended up letting go of Yuji's hand out if instinct and leaning away.

-Yuji kept apologizing to you, scolding Sukana afterwards as you tried to control your blush that was caused more by flustered fear than anything else. Jesus Christ, one day Sukana was going to scare you to death. And thanks to him, Yuji sadly left to go train alone, feeling awfully guilty for you getting scared.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'••´¯'•. . .•´¯'••´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
364K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
137K 15.6K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...