Jealousy Game

By brok3nsul

Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older bro... More

Drink up
Let's play the jealousy game
Let the game begin
Brookyln and I are dating
Lucy I'm home. Woah!
I'm taking you out
Once an asshole, always and asshole
Beach Day!
Admit it to yourself
It's party time Bitches
Those are just excuses Josh
Training Brooklyn
She's taken
I'll see you soon Brooklyn
Franco has Brooklyn
He's dead
Unfortunately Brooklyn is in a coma
I killed someone
Brookyln is dead
It's best if we stop this
We're having a December wedding
I thought you were dead
So you've got a date to the wedding
Like father like son
Help is not coming
It looks like we're moving
You can't avoid him forever
Josh and I are friends again
I may have just walked in on Josh and his date
I present to you Mr and Mrs Valentine
Go get your girl
"I want you. I love you Brooklyn
Epilogue

Do you regret it

167 3 0
By brok3nsul

It wasn't easy convincing Bryce or the guys about letting me go out again. Thankfully Nick was on my side the entire time. He helped me convince all the guys including Josh. With Franco being gone for good I feel a little more at ease and the boys do as well. I think that's why they agreed to let me go back to my life.

It's currently Friday afternoon, I'm at Aiden's house spending time with him and his guys. Zack and Sophia are in their way here. Today is the first time they are going to meet Aiden. I thought I would be more nervous but I'm actually not.

I know Zack and Sophia are going to get along with everyone here. "Sophia said they're pulling up to the house right now." Cooper says walking over to me. Yes Cooper is here. Even though he's okay with my decisions he tends to go with me every chance he gets.

I walk over to the door opening it so I could walk outside. As I step out to the porch I see Zack's car parked in front of Aiden's house. "Hey." I walk over to them.

"Hey." They greet me. We walk over to Aiden's house after a few seconds. "Guys they're here." I call out as we walk inside. I lead Zack and Sophia over to the living room.

Aiden and his guys are sitting down on the couch with Cooper. "Guys this is Zack and Sophia." I start introducing them. "This is Diego, Alvaro, Jose, Tommy, Brandon, and Aiden." I point to each of Aiden's guys as I introduce them.

"Nice to meet you guys." Zack says shaking their hands. They all start talking getting to know each other. I smile to myself when I see them already getting along and laughing together.

By the end of the night Zack and Sophia have already gotten comfortable with Aiden and the the guys. "Let's go out to dinner." Aiden suggests.

"Yeah I'm down." Sophia says. "You guys could even invite Josh and the rest of the guys." Aiden says. "I'll call Bryce to let him know." I say pulling out my phone.

"Hey Bee." Bryce says answering the phone. "Hey Broccoli. We're all going out to dinner. Zack and Sophia are joining us. You guys want to tag along?" I ask him.

"Yeah we'll be there. Text me the address and I'll let the guys know." He says. "We're going to Saddle Ranch." I tell him. "Okay we'll be there." Bryce says.

"See you in a bit." I tell him then hang up. "Let's go." Brandon says as soon as I hang up. We all leave Aiden's house getting in two separate cars.

We arrive at the restaurant after a few minutes. We decide to head inside to grab a table while we wait for everyone else. I'm sitting down across from Aiden with Zack next to me and Sophia on the other side of me.

We're all talking and laughing when Bryce and the guys arrive. "Where's Josh?" Cooper asks when Josh doesn't walk in with them. "He said he would meet us here." Bryce says.

They sit down taking up the seats available around the table. "Are we ready or are we still waiting?" The waitress asks after walking up to us.

"We're still waiting for one more person." Cooper says. "Make that two and they just got here." We all look at Oliver confused when he speaks. I look in the direction he's looking in.

I see Josh walking into the restaurant holding a girls hand. I feel Sophia place her hand on my arm so I turn to look at her. "Do you want to leave?" She whispers in my ear. "No it's fine." I shake my head.

"I'll be right back." I say getting up from the table. Before anyone can say anything I walk away heading over to the restroom. I open the door walking inside.

"Don't let this ruin your night. You've got this Brooklyn." I tell myself while looking in the mirror. I stand there for a few minutes then wash my hands.

I walk out of the restroom heading back to the table. When I get to the table I see that Zack and Aiden changed seats. Aiden is now sitting down where Zack was previously sitting.

"Hey." Aiden smiles at me as soon as I walk up to the table. "Hi." I say softly. I smile back at him as he gets up and pulls the chair out for me to sit in.

"Thank you." I whisper to him after he pushes the chair in for me then sits down next to me. "Anytime." He whispers back. I feel eyes on me so I look across the table to see Josh sitting down directly in front of me glaring at me and Aiden. I roll my eyes when I see the girl put her hand on Josh's arm.

"Play nice." Aiden leans over whispering in my ear. "I am." I whisper back turning to look at Aiden as I laugh softly. Aiden scoffs playfully rolling his eyes at me.

"Are we ready to order?" A waiter comes up to our table. "Where's the waitress?" Cooper asks. "Her shift ended I'll be taking over her tables." The waiter says.

"So are we ready?" Brandon asks. Everyone nods at the same time so the waiter starts taking our orders. I look at everyone as they all order before me.

"And what will you have tonight?" The waiter asks me. "You and your number please." Cooper says. "Are you on the menu? Can we make that an option? She's single." Zack adds. I turn to look at them glaring hard.

"Shut up." I tell both of them. "I'm sorry about them. Just ignore them. I'll have the bacon cheese burger please." I say looking back at the waiter. "And too drink?" He asks. "Water is fine." I say.

"Okay I'll go ahead and put your order in then I'll bring out your drinks." He tells us. "Thank you." I smile at him. He nods smiling then walks away.

"Oh my god Sophia! He was so cute." Cooper teases mimicking a girly voice. "First off I don't talk like that." I roll my eyes. "Secondly I'm going to kill both of you when we leave the restaurant." I point at Cooper and Zack.

"But did you think he was cute?" Zack raises an eyebrow. "I'm not answering that." I shake my head. "That's not a no." Cooper smirks. "He's right about that." Aiden adds.

"Not you too." I look at Aiden. "Hey all I said was that Cooper was right. So? What's your answer?" Aiden asks me. "Why are we talking about a waiter?" Josh asks interrupting us.

"Why not? What's wrong with that? We're trying to see if Brooklyn likes our waiter." Aiden says looking at Josh. "Did we come to eat or flirt with the staff?" Josh looks at Aiden and Cooper.

"Why do you care what Brooklyn does? You have your date just focus on her." Aiden tells Josh. "I don't care what she does." Josh shakes his head. "So then what's with the attitude Flynn?" Aiden asks.

"Or is it that you're jealous?" Aiden smirks. "Why should I be jealous? It's not like I have feelings for Brooklyn. All we had was a stupid bet. That's all it was nothing more nothing less." Josh shrugs.

"Josh!" Sophia yells looking at Josh. "It's fine Sophia." I say looking at her. "No it's not." Brandon says. I see all the guys glaring at Josh and sigh.

"He's not wrong. Josh and I made a bet when we started fake dating. We bet that he could make me fall for him. So technically he's right about us not having anything but a bet together." I shrug.

"You what?!" Bryce asks looking at Josh. Bryce's facial expression completely changes and I could tell he's pissed. "Bryce it was a two way thing. I agreed to it. You can't get mad at him." I tell Bryce.

"Okay here are your drinks. Your order will be out shortly." The waiter walks back to our table setting our cups down on the tables. He leaves after he hands each of us our drinks.

"Can we just drop the stupid subject and enjoy dinner." I say. "She's right. You guys are going to cause a scene if you keep going." Nick says. I look over at him and mouth off a quick thank you. He responds to me by nodding.

"We could ask for our food to go if you don't want to stay here." Aiden whispers to me. "No it's fine." I shake my head. He nods slightly grabbing my hand.

I don't remove my hand from his and just leave our hands on the table. "So I was think maybe Brooklyn and I could go wedding shopping tomorrow." Sophia says.

"Which reminds me. Aiden you and your guys are invited to the wedding. You will all have a plus one." She tells them. "I don't need one my plus one already has an invite." Aiden says.

"You guys are going together?" Cooper ask looking at Aiden and I. "I just found out about this." I say looking at Aiden. "Only if you want too. " Aiden says looking at me.

I look around the table to see everyone looking at me. "Yeah. We're going together." I say. Josh suddenly stands up causing all of us to turn in his direction.

"I'll be back." He says through gritted teeth. He walks away before anyone can say anything. "Should someone go after him?" Sophia asks. The guys and Sophia look over at me. I look over at the girl that he brought but she was on her phone.

I sigh while getting up from my seat. I walk out of the restaurant looking around for Josh. I see him standing near his car so I walk over to it. "Do you want to talk about what's bothering you?" I ask as I walk up to him.

"Nothing's wrong Brooklyn." He says turning to face me. "So you just left the table and walked out of the restaurant just because." I tell him raising an eyebrow.

"It's stuffy in there. I needed some fresh air." He shrugs. "You know I really wish we never made that stupid bet in the first place. Maybe if we hadn't decided to start fake dating we wouldn't be here now." I tell him.

"Do you regret it?" He asks looking at me. "Big time." I nod. "At least before that we would talk to each other. You were an ass but you weren't as big of an asshole as you are now." I add.

"Shortie I...." He starts. "Josh ever since I stupidly opened up to you things changed. We both made the mistake of playing a dumb game that shouldn't have been played in the first place. As a result it ruined the relationship we first had." I add.

"You don't actually mean you regret it do you?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "I do." I nod. He steps closer to me looking into my eyes. I step back looking away from him. "You're date is waiting for you inside. Come back in whenever you're ready." I tell him then walk away.

When I get back to the table I see the food arrived. "Hey." Brandon says when he sees me. "Hey." I smile at him taking my seat again. "Everything okay?" Aiden asks putting his arm on my chair.

"Yeah." I nod. I start to eat while talking to everyone. Josh walks back inside after a few minutes. He doesn't really talk at all the rest of the time. Everyone except for Josh and his date who spends the entire time on her phone or trying to get Josh's attention spend the rest of the time at the restaurant talking and joking around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
229K 7.5K 42
Vanessa Macbeth leads two lives. To the unwitting students of her High School, she's an all-star soccer player. To the wild girls who roam the street...
10.9K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
94.9K 2.7K 34
We all know that starting the next stage of Education is hard, things like moving to a new area and being a freshmen in college. Well, that explains...