PLEASE

By kaigreykai

take what i want when i wanna & i want ya. More

see what you wanna see, but all i see is him right now
all you do is look the other way
please don't try to kiss me on the sidewalk
it's not true, tell me i've been lied to
i must be missing something
it's not you, it's me and all that other bullshit
i'd like to be your answer
we've made every mistake
it's not like me to be so mean, you're all i wanted
i think you're gonna change my plans
maybe we should just try
i thought about my future but i want it now
play me a song you like
midnight for me is 3am for you
i don't really know why it went there
you were easy on the eyes
bought a seceret house when i was 17
i wanna do bad things to you
somewhere in kauai where i can disappear
some information's not for sharing
you better lock your phone
so go have fun
i think i might have fallen in love
is it not what you wanted?
all you wanna do is kiss me
you can lie but i know you're not fine
if you find it hard to swallow
call me a friend, but keep me closer
don't take it out on me
i'm in love with my future
we tell each other lies
when the party's over
i've got more on my shoulders
interviews, interviews, interviews
that hollow feeling in your chest
i lost myself again
i tried not to upset you
you ruined everything good
made him shut his mouth
tell me i've been lied to

watch

197 7 0
By kaigreykai

Greyson's Pov

Billie was in a fit of laughter as she held up a "LiTtLE" spider that was found in the bathroom earlier today. For the past 20 minutes, she'd been chasing me around with him in her hands while everyone else either recorded this or steered clear of her too.

"Billie, I swear to god I'll get off this bus! Get that shit away from me!" I yelled, standing on the table. My foot almost slipped, causing me to stumble a bit and I held onto a little ledge, as Bille came closer.

"Mama, he's a little baby," She smiled, raising him up a bit more.

"What the fuck Billie, please just go over there!"

"Billie, stop. You're traumatizing Greyson." Maggie sighed, with a small chuckle.

"She'll be okay, mama."

"Clau—Claudia, are you on live?" I asked, seeing how Claudia had her phone positioned.

"Yeah, for about ten minutes now." She smiled, only raising the camera higher.

"Fuck you all, just fuck you all."

"I haven't done anything!" Zero and Finneas said simultaneously, both throwing their hands up too.

"You literally pointed out there was a spider and then you gave it to Billie." Levi pointed out, referring to both boys.

Patrick only stood up, snapping a picture. "I'm framing this."

"Greyson, you're being ridiculous."

"Billie, you'll be sleeping alone for the rest of the month."

She even gave him a name, Alex.

"Okay, okay," She reasoned, and we had a little stare off before I decided to finally get down. As soon as I went to go rejoin my seat, Billie turned around once again and ran up to me.

I didn't waste anytime bolting out of the door, running down the sidewalks as Billie followed behind. I could hear everyone else stepping out of the bus too, looking at the sight but luckily I was probably the fastest out of all of them and outran them.

I dipped at a corner, and that's when I lost Billie.

I literally stayed behind an alleyway, catching my breath. I couldn't hear them anymore.

She was crazy if she thought I was gonna let Alex crawl all over me. He looked similar to Cooli, and that was the only spider I'd even sit by.

A few minutes later, I grabbed my phone from my hoodie pocket, I looked ridiculous. In a hoodie, some pajama pants, and fucking slides.

Just as I unlocked my phone, Billie facetimed me.

"You're really gone?" She asked, looking around. I knew she still thought this was funny.

"Bro, I'm not coming back if that spider's still there. I'll get a room."

"Bro, I'm not coming back..." She mocked, with a small smirk appearing on her face. "Yes, you are, I miss you, so come back... so we can fuck."

"No, you're on a sex ban."

Her smile dropped. "A WHAT? I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING."

"Billie, you just fucking chased me with a spider."

"I'm about to come find you, I have your location still dummy." I stayed silent, secretly going to go turn it off. "I swear if you turn it off, Greyson."

"What—I wasn't even doing that."

"Here, I'm letting Alex go." She flipped the camera, bringing her hand down to the ground, as Alex crawled out of her hand and trotted away. "Bye, my cutie." She smiled, as he disappeared.

"Hey, wait I see you," I said, ending the call and running over to the green-haired girl.

"Are you done making me chase you?" She asked, with a smile playing on her lips.

"I've been yours, stupid."

"I know." She blushed, as our hands fit perfectly together. We started our walk back as it was a bit cold out.

Billie basically had on the same thing I did.

When everyone was finally almost asleep on the bus, and Billie and I were on the top bunk, neither of us could sleep.

Zero's snoring was getting out of hand now.

"We should've got a room." She said randomly out loud.

"Why?"

"Cause, I'm cold as hell."

"You have on a hoodie." I could feel her hands grab my wrists and pull him under her shirt, just to feel her bare skin.

I took him from under her shirt, wrapping my arms around her as she brought us closer. Soon enough, we were both asleep.

***

"Q, this is my brother, Finneas, and uh, my girlfriend Greyson," Billie said, as the pink-haired guy gave us both a smile.

"Finneas, Greyson, this is Q."

"Nice to meet you, man." Finneas nodded, extending a hand out to Q.

"Same to you, I think what you and Billie do is dope. That new shit is fire!"

"Thanks."

"Well, I'm gonna excuse myself, it was nice meeting you bro," I told him, watching as he turned to me.

"Right, Greyson, yeah... you were cool too." Was all he said. "Billie, let's go fuck everyone up on the floor."

"You okay if I leave you alone?" She asked me.

"Mhm."

Before she walked away, she planted a long kiss on my lips before slipping away with Q.

"I don't like him." Finneas blurted, as soon as he left.

"I thought it was just me." I agreed, swirling my cup around in my hand. Finneas and I both watched as Q and Billie danced to "So Good" and he barely knew how to keep his hands off her. They were constantly on her waist, and sometimes below that... Billie brushed him off a couple of times but she kinda seemed to enjoy it.

Maybe I was tripping.

"Wanna go find Claudia? I'm sure she's dancing somewhere." He suggested, after catching my eyes wandering to the two.

"You can go, I'll meet you somewhere."

"Sure? Look Greyson, if you're not okay with that—"

"I know, I know. Thank you, Finn," I smiled slightly, as he gave me a look.

"Always." He said, before walking away.

I decided to go find two of my other friends, who were currently doing pretty well together. They weren't the most touchy-feely couple, but their love radiated through the air.

I eventually found them near our kitchen, pouring liquor into Zero's cup. Levi was leaning on the countertop, while Zero grabbed a lime for them both.

"Miss me, yet?" I smirked, after not seeing the couple for almost a week now. They had to miss our last show and fly back early because they had some work to do here.

They both turned around, smiling at the sight of me as I walked more into the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah. Where the hell have you been?!" Zero smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

"Touring?" I replied, sarcastically.

He let out a small chuckle. "You know, I'm getting real tired of you and Levi here."

"You know you love us," Levi answered, very sassily. "So, you and Billie, how's that?"

Zero looked at me weirdly. "Isn't she dancing with some guy right now?"

"Yeah, a friend of hers."

"You don't sound very convinced..."

"I trust Billie, just not him."

"To be fair, you're definitely the better pick. He's not competition."

"She is the girlfriend after all."

"Girls are easy, G, all you have to do is make her jealous," Zero said, with a small shrug.

Levi turned to her boyfriend, "Excuse me?"

"Not you babe, I would never." He quickly covered up, with a smile.

"Anyways, go find you a hottie and make her jealous. You know how Billie gets." Levi added, as well.

"If I get killed, this is all on you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.5K 26
Billie is a little. That's all I have, sorry.
243K 5.8K 33
Just read it. Y/N-(G!P)
41.1K 1.6K 21
the relationship is toxic but we can't seem to leave each other alone.