๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฌ | ๐—ฒ. ๐—ท...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
Hello!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

2K 61 130
By funnyfairies

                                      ——————

——————

NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA
THURSDAY, APRIL 11TH
3:40 P.M.

Everyone was scattered around, people left from right. Willy trusted you in trying to get everything organized for the event this coming Saturday. You've been here since Monday, day in and day out. You were staring at the clipboard you had in your hand, checking off the things that were already done.

The venue was massive. There were rooms everywhere, and the main spot was already filling up with the things that needed to be there. The runway was being set up, along with the chairs surrounding the sides of it. This filled up the whole main room. The other rooms were either for other entertainment reasons, foods and drinks, or bathrooms.

In the back of the runway, a back stage was there. Which was perfect for the occasion. Mirrors for the models and seats were lined up against the walls of the backstage. All the dresses were in one of the rooms, including the ones you made. You were beyond excited to see how they would look on the models.

The main area was set up like some modern ballroom. Black, and white were all you saw when you came into the room. The flooring was practically covered by the white runway, and the walls were black. There were dim white lights that were on the ceiling.

The whole thing was almost finished, all that needed to be done were the decorations. Other than that, everything looked great and ready for the big night. Thousands of people were to be expected, so the placed would be packed. The event would be a black tie event, and the dress code would be all black aswell. You had your dress picked up, and it was hanging up in its bag back at your hotel room.

You checked your phone and decided it was time to go, your job for the day was done. You probably were going to go back home and do sketches for your next project. You collected your purse and said bye to all of your coworkers, walking out the door towards your car.

——————
6:00 P.M.

You just finished sketching out your next design for a new piece you were working on. You decided to take a turn and do men's clothing, long story short, you'd be sticking to women's clothing.

Today was the day Armin came from Pennsylvania to see Annie. It was a bit earlier than usual, but he was coming to support Annie this weekend since she would be styling the girls modeling.

All three of you were going to dinner tonight just like old times. The clock was rounding around to the time to head to the restaurant, and you spent all your time on that sketch. You checked your phone once more before mumbling "shit" to yourself.

There were tons of dresses and other clothes in your suitcase ready to be worn, and you knew the exact dress you wanted. It was just a mini slip on maroon dress, but lord did it look great on you. You threw your hair up because it was just your friends you were going to be around, and put on your pair of heels. This was basically a casual look for you now.

You didn't bothering doing any makeup, and grabbed your purse. Your car wasn't very far from the hotel, so you easily maneuvered yourself through the crowds of people. It didn't take you long.

You loved your car, it suited you very well. During the ride, you would catch people glance at you through the windows of their own vehicle. You recalled seeing a kid put his face up against the window and watch you at a red light. Fucking creepy.

The place was beyond packed, you had to park a few blocks away in order to find a spot. While waking to the entrance, someone did that "hot girl" whistle at you. You cringed and raised your hand to flip whoever off who did that.

At the entrance waited your two favorite blondes, their hands laced together. You waved at both of them to catch their attention, and when they did, you all got into a group hug and stayed there for what felt like forever.

Annie tied back all the hair that could be tied back, a light pink long sleeve dress hugging her waist sweetly, her gold jewelry was flashy and blinding. Next to her, Armin had a black shirt tucked into grey pants, a black belt holding up his pants. His outfit looked like it had just been washed and ironed.

"Damn guys you really cleaned up." You stared at both of them and how good they looked while you put barely any effort into your outfit.

"Bitch can you shut up and look at yourself?" Annie rolled her eyes and grabbed your hand, along with Armin's, dragging you inside.

Waiters and waitresses were everywhere you looked, black and white uniforms were all you saw. You were greeted by a woman at the podium in the front, asking how many would be eating and where you all wanted to eat. Annie made that decision and wanted to eat upstairs.

At all of the tables, everyone looked professional. Almost like they were either business men in a meeting or a group of housewives meeting up for their weekly gossip meeting. You all took a seat and ordered your drinks.

Armin and Annie kept looking at each other nervously. Something was up, and you just raised an eyebrow at them. Armin looked like he was being interrogated for murder, while Annie looked she had just seen a ghost.

"Okay what the fuck is up with the two of you?" Your eyes switched back and forth between them. Your sudden confrontation took them by surprise.

"Don't be mad I didn't tell you right away, I had to process it!" That was all Annie said before she raised her hand up that she didn't use to grab your hand up. A ring flashed on her ring finger, making a gasp leave your lips.

"YOU GUYS ARE ENGAGED?" Your mouth fell wide open, almost too long that flies might start flying in. Your closest friends were getting married. Yes, they were only twenty-one, but they had known each other for a long time. They were perfect for each other.

"You're not mad at us?" Armin blinked blanket at you. Almost like he was surprised.

"Why would I be mad? This is great guys! When did it happen?"

"Like literally today, when I got here." Armin nudged Annie in the shoulder, and he replayed the moment in his mind.

"No fucking way, Annie let me see that damn ring." You took her hand and looked at the gleaming sight in front of you. A rose-gold line going around her finger, but in the middle was a round gem staring at you.

The waiter came back and set your drinks down, leaving you all alone to figure out what you wanted to eat. It took you forever to think of what you wanted because your mind always went back to the show this weekend. You were beyond excited, it was like all you thought about.

Hundreds of important people in the fashion industry would be there, and hopefully you would get scouted out for another job. It's not like you didn't like your current job, you loved it in fact. But, you wanted to get out and travel more to do work. Maybe you would get a better spot than what you have now.

The following week for the show, you were going to be doing fashion shoots with the models and some even for yourself. You were being featured in a few magazines as a quote on quote, "upcoming designer."

So, your schedule was going to be extremely busy for the next few months, and you probably wouldn't have anytime to yourself. Will you miss it? Yes. But, the image of your face on magazines made it all worth it. You wanted people talking about you, and you wanted ALL of the publicity.

You replayed the image a million times in your head and got better and better with each thought. Armin and Annie were arguing about something but you were too zoned out the pay attention to what they were talking about. They acted like a cranky old couple, although it was pretty easy to see how much they love each other.

Personally, relationships weren't a thing you wanted now. You only planned on focusing on your career, relationships were completely out of the picture.

                                      ——————
7:40 P.M.

Eren sat there, puzzled. His new assignment had been kicking his ass lately.Eren had to write his own script that would be presented to his peers. He didn't know what he wanted to do, and what genre it should be in.He probably had been looking at the same paper, with ears set shavings everywhere, for a few hours now. He threw the pencil back onto his desk and leaned back into the desk chair. He closed his eyes for a moment.

Eren hadn't been getting much rest lately, the only thing he knew was, school, homework, and trying to maintain a good social life, even though he had very few friends. He didn't know how he was getting his assignments in on time at this point.

As usual when he was bored, he would always get on Instagram. Once he opened the app, a new picture from Armin's account popped up on his feed. It was the first thing he saw. The time it was posted was about ten minutes ago. It was just a picture of him and Annie side by side, he knew that Armin would be in New York right now for the show occurring this weekend. Armin was probably Annie's plus one or something, so at-least he would have two people there that he knows. But who was taking the picture of them?

There was another picture, he swiped his finger onto the screen. The next photo was of the person behind the camera flipping them off, which Annie and Armin responded by doing the same thing. The hand looked familiar but he couldn't pinpoint whose it was. Well, it wasn't his business anyways..but he knew this was going to eat him up inside.

Eren was bored now, extremely bored. At this point, he was missing high-school. He grabbed his hat and slipped on his shoes, he needed inspiration. Inspiration for his assignment, and just to get out of his dorm.

He left his car keys in the dorm since he was just going walking. Luckily, he was one the second floor so he didn't have to take forever to get downstairs. About now was when all of the lights in the city would illuminate the darkness outside. The city was always busy and always flowing with people. This was one of the many things he loved New York for, the different types of people.

To other around him, he looked like the average college kid who tried to somewhat dress nice all the time. As he was passing by a group of girls who looked like they were just high schoolers, he overheard something that made him stop in his tracks. The people behind him grumbled and bumped shoulders with him, scoffing as they passed.

"Have you guys heard of that new designer, I think her name is like Y/N L/N?"

"Yeah! I heard she helped design the dresses at that show thingy this weekend."

It couldn't be. There's gotta be a million Y/N L/N's in the world, it just has to be a coincidence that someone with your name would possibly be at the event that was this weekend that Eren would be at.

But wait..

What if it was actually you? So much for getting inspiration tonight because now, yet again for what felt like the tenth time today, you were the main focus in his mind. Should he be prepared? If it was you, should he talk to you?

No, he shouldn't. Eren knows how much he screwed up with you, he should just leave you alone. Right?

——————
check out my new eren story: Masked
it's a eren story and he's in a band 👀

Short chapter today, BUT the next one is gonna make up for it... I'm sure you guys are gonna go wild.

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS <3
-reece <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
71.3K 1.9K 32
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿณ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."โŸ† ( ใ€ƒ"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "i heard that, jerk!"๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽ y/n is a intro...
49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...