Silhouette Simpson

By AutisticChristian

Bart Simpson, Classic Bad Boy and Prankster Offspring, Was having the Crack of his life until something he we... More

Realization
Dr. Samantha Bufixila
When He Crys, He Flows
Bart The Parent
Making Amends With Mom
The Secondary Therapy Session Part 1
The Secondary Therapy Session Part 2
The Secondary Therapy Session Part 3
The Secondary Therapy Session Part 4
The Secondary Therapy Session Part 5
Bart On The Run Pt 1
Bart On The Run Pt 2
Bart On The Run Pt 3
Bart On The Run Pt 4
Making Amends With Mary
The Choice Of One Love Or All Of The Love
The More The Merrier/Homer's Second Chance/2-20 Years Later

Bart The Trooper

176 3 0
By AutisticChristian

*The three get out the taxi, Everyone was talking to others quietly at what they are seeing, Bart, Lisa, and A Baby, Some of them were laughing at them*

Nelson: Haw Haw! Bart is a Babysitter!

*Bart Elbowed Nelson into the Locker*

Bart: That's Right, Nelson, I Am A Babysitter! You think you can do better, Snatch The Baby from these Straps and Do My Job For Me!

Nelson: No Thanks...

Bart: Didn't think so. *Maggie ends up slapping Nelson in the face, Everybody thought that was funny and adorable, Skinner thought he needed to step in*

Skinner: Simpsons! Your Baby sister Can't come in sch-

Bart: NOW LISTEN HERE, SKINFACE!!! I just got done telling the bully the same thing, I am About to tell you!

Lisa: I Am Standing By His Side and If You are gonna have a problem with us... I suggest you give me Detention too.

*Bart and Lisa stood their ground, Even Maggie gave a look at the principal, Who was now sweating*

Skinner: Simpson, I-

???: SSSSSKKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

*The Principal lashed back around to see Superintendent Chalmers*

Chalmers: I Swear if you don't let them by to their classes, I will Fire You!!!

*Skinner tried so hard to not make his blood boil*

Skinner: Fine!

*Skinner walked away Pissed off, Chalmers then came face to face with The Simpsons*

Chalmers: Have A Good Day, Simpsons. Btw, your baby sister is really cute.

Lisa: Thanks Sir.

Bart: Thank you for helping us, Sir.

Chalmers: No Problem, I am gonna talk with the Principal, Tell him what's going on.

Bart: Yes Please, and Sir... Stay Safe.

*Chalmers nods, and with that, Lisa heads to her Class and Bart takes maggie with him to his class*

Milhouse: Since when do you babysit Maggie in School?

Bart: Since Now.

*After School, the kids got on the taxi and once they ride home Bart used his house key to get inside the house*

Lisa: What do you want to do now?

Bart: I'd say we go to the flower shop and get flowers and visit mom.

Lisa: That's a Good idea. I think she deserves to know what you have been doing to keep this house alive.

Bart: I completely agree... But I'm not sure she'd want to hear the rest, charging by I kicked her downstairs...

Lisa: Hey even though you kicked her down the stairs you've done so much to keep this house alive ever since both parents have not been at the house, I can't believe I'm saying this but you are becoming a man.

Bart: Thanks Lis... *Hugs his sister*

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.1K 18
MATURE!!!! "Why?" "It takes away the pain of... existing." May contain triggers. Homecoming universe. NO/LIMITED TW MENTIONED!!! READ WITH CAUTION...
18.1K 444 19
When they were both students at St Augustine Prep she was in the shadows of the halls a blip on his radar. He was Mr Popular and always in trouble an...
15.3K 276 15
âš The following story will contain NSFW, language, mentions of suicide. Now, vore- You know, it is normal for The Simpsons to have that. I guess I wil...
7.7K 302 60
Cody and Maria were childhood best friends. They were in daycare together and ever since, they were always by each other's side. But one day, when he...