Omori: oyasumi ( first story...

By Omixc_

TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains mentions of depression, suicide, severe anxiety, Claustrophobia, Thal... More

The confession
Basil and Kel
Hero
Aubrey
Welcome to white space.
Dreaming.
Awkward
chapter that should be removed
Back to the "hospital"
Kel and Aubrey
Ohayo
gomen ne
Black space
Fresh air
Fight
Me too.
Wake up
Swings
another attempt..
Time
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6..
Oyasumi
Sayonara
Omori: Oyasumi ( after the move )
The city
memories
Faraway town
Nighttime
The cemetery
The hooligans
Happy birthday
Presents
Family
Gardening pliers
...
Untitled part
Please ( short chapter )
Distressed
Hopeless
A home for flowers
Flower crowns
Adventures
Happy place
Guilt
Moonlight
Sunrise
Friends
My thoughts will follow you into your dreams
Rain
Family
Disappear
Bad knee
Again
Still going.
Headspace
Dear little brother...
Useless
By your side
Pick a side
Mari
Flowers
Puddles
Dinner
Bugs
Shards
Pancakes
Polaroid
Baking
Violin
Ocean
Bat
Cooking with Hero
Goodbye faraway.
Goodbye Mari

O M O R I

2.1K 57 6
By Omixc_

 I woke up, and quickly walked outside and saw Basil and Kel looking for me and asking the hooligans things. Kel looked fed up. Basil caught sight of me and rushed towards me. Kel following behind. " Thanks for nothing Aubrey! " He yelled. Basil hugged me and I hugged him back. Kel went to push Aubrey harmlessly, but Aubrey pushed him back and they kept pushing each other until he fell but the hooligans made fun of him too. I left basil and pulled out my knife. I stood in front of kel blocking the hooligans' view of him. The hooligans picked on how I almost drowned. I lifted the knife and it covered the left side of my eye. I could see him in the reflection. I could see omori. 

I was scared to see him again. I wanted to drop the knife but I stood my ground. I Wasn't going to let them hurt Kel. Basil was concerned, shocked, every bad scared feeling. " Hey! What did we say about carrying a knife? " Kel complained. ''Ugh. " Kim sighed. Kim and Aubrey walked towards me. " Drop the knife kiddo, you know you can't stab us. '' Kim muttered in an annoyed tone. I swung my knife. Aubrey looked at me with wide eyes, and a confused but angry expression. Kim reached out to grab my shoulder but I swung my knife and cut her arm. " OW! What a phycopath, and you were laying down with him the whole day too Aubrey, " Aubrey looked at Kim with pistol eyes and she got the message. She stepped away and let Aubrey deal with it. She looked at me dead in the eyes. " Drop the knife Sunny, you know you're not a tough guy. " Aubrey rolled her eyes. Kel grabbed my shoulder. " Go away Aubrey. " Aubrey looked at Kel, then looked at me. " I'll see you two soon.. " Aubrey stepped back and left with the hooligans.

Kel swiftly snatched the knife out of my hand. " Sunny, stop bringing knives with you! " He stated while throwing the knife into the bushes. Basil quickly ran towards us. " You cut Kim! Sure she deserved it but, you can't hurt people! " Kel yelled. '' Sunny, Kel, are you guys okay? " Asked Basil. I nodded and so did Kel. " Ugh, Aubrey can't give you a break, first she almost drowns you, then- '' Kel was interrupted by Basil. " What!? Again!? I thought she'd learn her lesson last time, " I watched as the hooligans left. Why did I see Omori? I shouldn't be seeing him, im happy now, aren't i? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 247 10
Sunflower= Sunny x Basil btw (Mari is not dead, because we love Mari, at least I do) This is a yandere Au inspired by the game I discovered about 2 w...
12K 331 13
(⚠️SPOILERS ⚠️) The game Omori was written by Omocat (+ The Omocat team) Cover art by Shrimperini on twitter (They're my comfort Suntan artist! go s...
76.1K 2.7K 109
Hero, Kel, Aubrey, and Basil know that the dream world they are in is not their own. Who is Omori? Why does he look like Sunny? And why is Mari there.
30.3K 771 21
10 years later, things have changed for everybody. And, when Sunny returns to Faraway, he'll see just how much. ~~~ THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR...