𝕷ittle 𝔓uppy 🐾 ━━ A Descen...

By Butterfly1645

My little sister, Her name's Olive." ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─── She's the daughter of Cruella De... More

Introduction
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
。𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠。 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 2 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙊𝙣𝙚. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 | 🐾
.Chapter 1.
.Chapter 2.
.Chapter 3.
.Chapter 4.
.Chapter 5.
.Chapter 6.
.Chapter 7.
.Chapter 8.
.Chapter 9.
.Chapter 10.
.Chapter 11.
.Chapter 12.
.Chapter 13.
.Chapter 14.
.Chapter 15.
.Chapter 16.
.Chapter 17.
.Chapter 18.
.Chapter 19.
.Chapter 20.
.Chapter 21.
.Chapter 22.
.Chapter 23.
.Chapter 24.
.Chapter 25.
.Chapter 26.
.Chapter 27.
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙏𝙬𝙤. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 || 🐾
.Chapter 28.
.Chapter 29.
.Chapter 30.
.Chapter 31.
.Chapter 32.
.Chapter 33.
.Chapter 34.
.Chapter 35.
.Chapter 36.
Arc 1 and Arc 2 Bloopers 🐾
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 Ⅲ 🐾
.Chapter 37.
.Chapter 38.
.Chapter 39.
.Chapter 41.
.Chapter 42.
Wolfstars Daughter Cover
🎄Merry Little Christmas Party 🎄

.Chapter 40.

519 2 1
By Butterfly1645

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐍𝐨 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦."
Arc 3- The Royal Cotillion
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━

ELLIOT'S POV

When Elliot first found out the feeling he might by gay, he was nerve wreck. He had no clue what he was going to do and how his family was going to feel about it.

He had always felt that attractive to guys, and when he felt that feeling for the first time he knew that who he was going to be, but it wasn't always easy.

He had just come out after being in the closet for years. He never told his sister and he never told his mother who was the Evil Queen. Evalina had come out as bisexual years ago. Elliot was scared for her having no idea how their mom would react but she took it well.

Evie on the other hand was queer and she had told Elliot first he was happy for the two of them when they came out. He was starstruck with them being able to come out so easily, with no problems and no judgment.

Elliot had to pull himself together when he came out to his friends, Evie and Evalina been found out he was gay. They accepted him and it made him so happy.

Until then Elliot had no crushes on guys accept the princes who he would see in Auradon, well then there was his friend Zevon but that's a whole other can of worms, he didn't want to get into.

Currently Elliot was inside the locker room he was getting ready to go out for Fencing, though in Auradon Prep it was called R.O.A.R. AP which stood for Royal Order of Auradon Regiment and it was mix of parkour and fencing.

Elliot found himself to be the type of sports guy, he like the feeling of scoring touchdowns, but he did have a feminine side to him. He was aswell marked as the sweet, calm and innocent one out of his siblings well right next to Evie.

Well not right now of course. Elliot was in his uniform which was blue and yellow of course along with Adrian who was kissing him passionately.

D*mn, this is torture Don't stop, here is your sign

Elliot's hands were on his waist and Adrian's hands were pressing on his cheeks.

Sweet expert explorer I got what you tryna find

Adrian had come to check on Elliot to see what was taking him so long with changing but currently they were making out.

They hit the locker as Adrian stared at Elliot's lips before counting to kiss him. Elliot hand pressed to Adrian's waist as they moved to the other corner still deep kissing one another.

Boy, it's so on, when I get you alone Boy,

They pulled at one another. They went to the nearest locker before Adrian unzipped Elliot's jacket, before they could finish the door to the locker room open and Harry walked in the on two.

Boy, it's so on, when I get you home

The two got startled as Harry eyes went wide on them, "Oh, I'm sorry." as Elliot zipped his jacket up.

Adrian pulled away from Elliot as he fixed his hair and uniform as Elliot cleared his throat. "I was coming to tell you guys practice is about to start."

"Ok, thank you were on our way." as Adrian said "I'll be outside." kissing his cheek as he walked outside.

Once Adrian left, Harry turned to Elliot as he smiled at him. Elliot noticed. "What ?" he asked as Harry said "Nothing, don't mind me. I guess you and Elliot were gonna let the spirits move you-" as Elliot said "Ew Harry !" as he hit him in his arm.

Harry chuckled as they both went outside. "What in the world ?" Elliot asked himself as Harry head titled.

He saw the boys behind Hollie, who was holding a archer's bow in her hand and then there was Doug the son of Dopey standing a couple of feet away from her with a apple on his head.

"There's no way you're going be able to pull this off, Hollister." Chad told Hollie, who simply rolled her eyes at him. "Um what is going on here ?" Harry asked Jay.

Jay sighed and said "Well, Chad over here bet Hollie sixty coins that she can knock the apple off of Doug's head, and if she's loses." as Hollie cut in and added "Which I won't." giving a glare to Chad.

"I give him sixty coins." as Elliot added "This is insane." as Adrian said "Very, even for you Hol." as Hollie said "Please, I did this stuff to win bet's on the Isle."

Hollie said "Now ssh." as Doug said "I oppose to this." as Hollie said "Trust me Doug, I got this." as she pulled back the bowstring the arrow holding in place.

"Oh dear god I can't look." Adrian said as Elliot covered his eyes for him. Hollie narrowed her eyes which is when the arrow fly and successfully hit the apple knocking it off of Doug's head.

The son of Dopey smiled happily and gave a sigh of relief. Elliot removed his hands's from Adrian's eyes when he didn't hear any screams of agony or whiff of blood.

The boys clapped for Hollie all expect Chad.

"And that is how you do that boys." Hollie said as she made her way towards the arrow with the apple on it as she removed it before she added, "Is how you shoot an arrow." as she bite into the apple.

Chad said to her, "I've seen better." as Hollie rolled her eyes before she began to eat the apple, "Just won't give me credit huh Chaddy ?"

"Nope." as Hollie said, "Whatever, don't need a man's opinion and thoughts to tell me I look good."

Hollie smirked at him which is when Jay said "Alright now that's done, how about we get some actually practice done ?" as Elliot said, "Sounds good to me." as Jay nodded.

They all got in their stances. Hollie before putting her fencing mask on narrowed her eyes at Chad, who narrowed his eyes back. "Game on." she muttered as she put her mask on as Harry overheard.

"What are you thinking of doing ?" he asked her as Hollie said back, "You'll fine out." as Harry shook his head before getting in his stance aswell and slipping his mask on.

That's when Jay said "Assembler. Salute. Lower the point. Masks down. En garde. Keep your center!" as they began to go back and forth with one another. Hollie and Harry were easily able to  overpower all the other's. Hollie after being able to take down her guy made her way towards Chad.

He had taken down his opponent as Hollie flipped off one of the block and struck Chad with her sword as he caught it just in time before it cut his face.

The two of them went back and forth. The crowd that had formed was cheering both of them on. Jay and the others who had come to a close, were watching.

"What is Hol doing ?" Adrian asked as Jay said, "I don't know." as Hollie became more aggressive. "What is your deal Hook ?!" Chad yelled to her Hollie brushed his comment off.

"Hollie !" Harry yelled to her as Hollie took her mask off mid swing as Chad took his off to. Hollie had back him into a corner as Chad wasn't able to keep up, which is when Hollie took Chad's sword away with a simple glide of her arm.

She then pointed her sword to his neck, Chad looked at her shocked she was able to overpower him. "I am a strong woman Chad, because a strong woman raised me, so don't you ever disrespect me again, trust me you will regret it" as Hollie flipped her sword into her hand as she put on a smile before bowing to the prince.

"Guess I'm the stronger men." as she walked away head held up high as she left the other boys speechless.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Hollie went into the locker room, she then was meet by Harry. "What was that back there ?!" he yelled to her. Hollie ignored him. Harry then stormed over and in the mist of Hollie putting her sword away he slammed her locker door to get her attention.

Hollie turned to him. "Maybe I got your attention now." as Hollie added, "What Harry ?" as Harry said, "What ?! You tried to kill Chad back there, now that's maybe something we did in the past, but were not does kids anymore." as Hollie said, "You know why I went after him ?!"

"No ! I don't know why, because you never talk to me anymore about your problems." as Hollie sighed adding, "I hate the fact that he always looks down on me. That I'm a joke to him. I'm not somebody who get's looked down on, but since I've been here it's been happening. I can't do this, I can't do that all because I'm a girl."

"And I'm so tired of it. I can do anything a man can do and better,  any person who feels  like a woman, born a woman or think of themselves as a woman can do anything a man can do. You being my twin brother I thought you've have my back, but you don't."

Harry then stopped Hollie by grabbing her arm. Hollie looked at him. "You know I've always supported you, and I will never think of you as less of me because you are a girl, matter a fact, you've been able to keep kicking my butt since we were kids, I have no doubt that you still can't."

Hollie lips curved into a smile as Harry did the same. "Thank you for understanding." as Harry nodded, "Hooks forever." as Hollie embraced him in a hug as Harry did the same.

That's when Jay came in as he saw the twins. "You guys good ?" as Hollie huffed, "Yeah, sorry for what happened earlier." as Jay said "I understand Hol." as Hollie said "Thanks." which is when Jay said "Boys go hit the shower !" as the boys went inside.

"What happened to Chad ?" Hollie asked Jay as he told her, "Went back to his dorm, he was made." as Hollie chuckled which is when Carlos added, "Hey sorry Hol, no more shower's open." as Hollie who folded her clothes in her hands said, "It's ok, I'll go with the cheerleaders." as Carlos nodded as Harry did to.

"See you later." she told him as she made her way to the locker room. Hollie made her way there. It was right across from the boy's. She knocked on the door, when she did she was meet by Aurora's daughter Aubrey.

Hollie could tell she was in the midst of getting changed. Her hair was in a long puffy half up half down hairstyle and she was wearing her normal lesbian color bra with black and white shorts with her gold sneakers, her smile brighten when she saw Hollie.

"Hol ! My dearest Lesbian sister." as Hollie said "Hey Aubs." as they hugged one another. "What brings you to the girl's locker room, oh is it Ol ?" as Hollie blushed, "N-no. She told me she had to study and miss practice. The boys shower room is full, wonder if it would be ok if I took a shower in here."

"Now you know that I'll never say no to you, no matter how mad you make me." Hollie smile as Aubrey said "Come." as Hollie went inside she got hit with a scent of many rose perfumes all at one and maybe cherry ? She coughed.

"Sorry for the strong scents, not bothering you ins't it ?" as Hollie said, "Nah, I'm ok." as she waved her hand in her face as Aubrey lead her to the shower.

She saw the cheerleaders's changing out of their uniform. She even saw Evalina and Danielle, they waved to her. She nodded back. The room was also lit in a pink color.

"And there's the shower." Aubrey told her, "Thanks." Hollie said back to her. "Welcome." as she said "Love you." Aubrey said in a singsong voice as Hollie said in a singsong voice back "Love you to." as Aubrey laughed at her as Hollie chuckled back.

She put her helmet to the side as she slipped her jacket as she also took her yellow shirt underneath as she then slipped her shoes off and took off her pants her bra following and then her underwear. She suddenly ran the shower water.

Her hair got wet along with her back as she began to clean herself off. Off in the corner, was Melody she slipped on the rest of her clothing. She was wearing a purple fancy long sleeve shirt with green shorts and black booties, her hair curly.

She watched as Hollie took her shower, well she watched in secret. She huffed as a shaky breathe left her mouth. She put her finger on her thigh that's when she heard "Mel !" she closed her locker door with a bit of a slam at the jump scare.

She turned to see her best friend/minion Rachel daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene.

She was wearing a purple blazer with a green jeweled brooch that looked like her mom's company Pascal with a lighter purple t-shirt and a matching skirt with stockings and heeled gold shoes with a sun on them, her long hair in a braid with flowers in it also similar to her mother.

"Did you serious have to scare me like that !" she yelled to her as Rachel added "Sorry, what were you doing ?" as Melody adding, "Not important, where Sabrina ?"

"Here !" they heard seeing the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming.

She was wearing a royal blue cropped shirt with yellow shorts, a apple bag, a red beret and red heels, her hair in a ponytail. "What's going on ?" as Rachel added, "Mel's in a mood."

"That's never good." as Melody added, "I am not in a mood." as the girls stood next to her as Sabrina asked, "What's that look on your face then ?"

Melody titled her head to Hollie before she smirked adding "I'm in the mood for some chaos." as the girls next to her smirk which is they started talking to one another as Melody watched as Hollie wrapped her towel around herself and then leaving when she was done.

DANIELLE'S POV

"There is no way this is going to work Har." Danielle told the son of Captain Hook as he told her "Of course it is, you just have to have faith trust and a little pixie dust." as he held a small of the sparkly gold dust in his hand.

Danielle rolled her eyes at him. Currently she was in the kitchen. She was woken very earlier in the morning by Harry so they they could bake together for the school's bake sale. Danielle already had her hands full enough so she asked the others if they could help and they agreed.

She asked them to pop things into the oven, or ice some cinnamon rolls it smelled like Heaven.

"Are you sure Poppy told you to use that much ?" Chelsea asked as she mix some banana into the banana bread that Audrey was helping her mix up.

She wore a baby blue crop shirt with a long to the knee blue tulle skirt along with some sliver sparkly flats with pearl earrings, a blue balled choker and a blue headband over her head, her hair was in a long ponytail.

"I'm sure Chel, Poppy said a teaspoon." as Miracle sat on the table next to him, the 1 year old was wearing a long sleeve beige ruffled shirt with floral pants, a matching headband and little brown shoes.

She was eating sliced up blueberries. "I'm just trying to make sure you don't have us all flying." as Aubrey said "Which would be very bad." she wore a pink puff sleeve shirt with a white collar, along with light blue high wasited dress pants and gold heels along with pink lipstick with light makeup as she also had her pearl necklace and rose earrings, her hair in a side part.

"Everything will be fine." Harry added which is when Harriet had come from the oven and pulled out some pans of red velvet cakes. "Here you go Dan, nice red velvet." as Scarlett sniffed the air, "Smells like heaven in here."

She wore a brown furry vest with a black crop shirt to show her belly button piercing along with green jeans and black heeled boots, as her hair was put to the side as she also gold bracelet, her long necklace and gold earrings.

"I know, I can't wait for everyone to try these." Maddy clapped happily as she was frosting the cakes. She wore a pink turtle neck with plaid purple pants and hot pink heels as she wore her hair in a half up half down style.

"I know, I love the cakes." Evalina said over Maddy's shoulder. Her eyes were highlighted in dark eye shadow along with her lipstick in a neutral color, her hair curly. She wore a gold leather vest with a royal blue skirt and a black crop long sleeve see through shirt and platform red boots.

"Of course you do Evalina, you have the appetite of a hungry org." as Evalina said "What can I say I can eat." as she eyed the mini devil's food cake Maddy was icing.

"Remind me to make extra." as Evalina grabbed a kitchen knife before cutting the cake as the icing and frosting colored her finger before she began to eat the cake.

"Are you kidding me I've been frosting that cake for an whole hour." as Evalina chewed before she took the frosting from my fingertip and whipped it on Maddy's lips. Maddy narrowed her eyes at Evalina who smirked as Maddy licked the frosting off her lips before going to frosting the other mini cake.

"Anyway, I'm glad Auradon Prep is having a bake sale, just a day to raise money for the band so they could get more instruments, it's a act of goodness." Adrian told them as Evalina added, "Do we have to wear those stupid shirt though ?"

"Hey ! Some people work really hard on those shirts Evalina." Aubrey said as Evalina said "Correction, those stupid shirt that people worked really hard on." as she gave a smile as Aubrey rolled her eyes.

"I think the Student Government did a great jobs with the shirts, though do not worry Eva, I'll add our own VK spin to them." as Evalina said "Thank god, so I won't look fully good."

Rosalie smiled to her before she turned to notice Devon who was lost in thought making the batter for lemon bars. "Deevie Duckling ?" she asked her as Rosalie said her name again. Devon then answered, "Y-Yeah sorry ?" as Rosalie added, "It's ok you look lost in thought that's all."

"Yeah a lot on my mind." as Rosalie asked, "Wanna talk about it ?" with a smile shoving her wife's shoulder playfully. "No, I'm good." Devon said her head facing the bowl of yellow batter.

Rosalie's eyebrows lower and they pulled closer together. The corners of her mouth then drawn downwards. "O-Oh, I understand." Rosalie told her as Devon muttered "Thanks."

Rosalie felt a sense of distant between them since they talk about the Isle, she almost felt like she married a stranger. Her eyes filled with tears at that thought and her once blue iris turned into broken hearts.

She huffed before going over to sprinkle heart shape candies inside the rainbow cupcake batter.

"So, theses are all done ?" Danielle asked Zevon, as he wiped his hands off. He wore a blue hoodie with magical gold designs over it with grey jeans and high top blue and purple sneakers. "Yep, all 27 cake pops." as he pulled one behind his back before adding

"Actually make that 26." as he smirked to Danielle before she rolled her eyes at me as he bite into the cake pop.

"Ok, everything is check off, too Tania's Powdered Sugar, to Queen Merida's Iced Rolls We're just missing that tier, cake Harry ?" Danielle said as Harry said "All our problem are about to be solve, behold." as he got out the pixie dust before the others said "Harry no !" he stopped but Miracle knocked the pixie dust into the air.

"Oh god." Adrian said as the pixie dust spilled out of the bag and onto everything in the kitchen, including themselves.

It caused them all to go flying in the air. Including all the girl's hair to fly in the air to. "This is weird." Scarlett said holding onto the railing of the oven.

"Harry ! How long are we going to be stuck up here !" Chelsea asked him as she looked around at all the pastry flying in the air. "Pixie dust last for an hour doesn't it ?"

"AN HOUR !" they all groaned to him. "Don't look at me she did it." as he pointed to his daughter who was gliding in the air as she giggled.

"She's my kid, she likes shiny things." as Miracle tried to reach for the cake pop that was in the air but Scarlett flew up and scooped her in her arms holding her daughter provocatively.

"Ugh, I'm getting airsick." Aubrey groaned looking sick as Harriet said "Were going to be here earlier." as Miracle scooped out of Scarlett's arms as she flew around the place as CJ flew around flipping on floating pots and pans to try and catch her.

BEATRICE POV

Beatrice was at her desk as she was filling out work. She ate her apple. She was wearing a yellow floral dress with a blue blazer with her rose ring, her rose in a glass necklace and her beige slippers her hair tied up into half up half down style bun.

She dipped her quill in ink before counting to write her letter to The Seven Dwarfs. She then heard her door burst open and Aubrey ran inside. "Aubs." Beatrice said as she put her quill down.

Aubrey had a sick look on her as Beatrice tilted her head at her. "You ok ?" she asked as Aubrey swallowed saying "I'm fine Bumble Bea, a ok." as Beatrice nodded to her which is when she said "You have some dust in your hair."

Aubrey brushed her fingers through her hair and noticed the leftover pixie dust, she shook her her out. "Do I want to know ?" Beatrice asked as Aubrey said "No, you don't." as she made her way over to Beatrice.

"Ok." Beatrice added as Aubrey added, "Had some fly time in the kitchen."

"Sounds like fun." Beatrice said as Aubrey said, "Not it wasn't." as Beatrice said "Oh." as Aubrey said "Enough about me, what are you up to ?"

"I'm just doing writing a letter to the Seven Dwarfs about their pay for mining." as Aubrey asked, "Didn't you have a talk with them about that a while ago." "Yeah." Beatrice added thinking about how she went off during the meeting with all the sidekicks. She lost her cool completely.

"Wasn't my best moments." Beatrice added as Aubrey said "Bumble Bea, we all have our moments, and decides that when you were just a princess, now you're a queen with a lot of wisdom under your crown." as Beatrice said "Thank you."

They heard a knock on the door as Beatrice said "Come in." as the door opened as Lumiere walked inside. "Good evening your majesty." as he bowed as Beatrice said "Evening Lumiere." as he turned to Aubrey. "Lady Aubrey." as Aubrey bowed to him.

"I hope I'm not interrupting but you have some Cotillion business to attend to with the the committee court."

"Oh, I still have so much work to do." as Aubrey cupped Beatrice's cheek. "Don't worry Bumble Bea, I got this." as Beatrice said "Aubs I would never want to put all that pressure to get stuff done on you." as Aubrey said, "I can handle it." as she sat down on Beatrice's comfy office chair.

"Comfty." she told before crossing her legs as she grabbed the stack of papers. "I'll get this down for you, decides I'm going to have to do this when we get married, very soon. May as well prepare."

"Oh ok, thanks. I love you." Beatrice told Aubrey as Aubrey said "I know." as Beatrice said "I'll call to check in on you." as Aubrey said "I'll be waiting." as Beatrice said "Bye." as Beatrice kissed her as Aubrey smiled at her as Beatrice switched her crown out for a smaller one.

"Bye." as Beatrice rushed away with Lumiere. The door closed as Aubrey huffed before she said "Guess we'll start on the top." as she reached for the packet on the top, sat back and got to reading...

ZEVON'S POV

Zevon was outside in the royal grounds. He had access to the royal garden since he was friends with the queen, decides the royal garden had many plants to it. There was a giant water fountain that was spraying emerald jade water along with every flower you could imagine such as the Dhallia, Roses, Sunflowers, Daisy's and the Hibiscus.

To Zevon it was paradise. Relaxation. He was on his back while reading his spell book, which was all he ever read, when his book was slowly pulled down from his face as he saw none other than Elliot, his best friend. He waved to him.

Elliot wore a blue t-shirt which was covered in glitter along with red sparkly pants, and royal blue sneakers that had apple logo on them, he also carried his backpack over his shoulder and a shiny bomber jacket over, with his red glasses hanging on his shirt with his fingernails being painted royal blue and red.

Zevon narrowed his eyes at him. "You need something don't you ?" as Elliot had his apple frappuccino in his hand as he said "That observe." as Zevon huffed before rising from his back as he said "Ok, what is it ?" as Elliot sat down next to him.

"It's a favor ?" as Zevon added, "A magic one ?" as Elliot keep quiet as Zevon leaned himself on his shoulder.

"I'm planning a magical date for Adrian tonight." as Zevon said "Cute." as Elliot added, "I know right, I got it while watching TV." as he added, "But I need help setting it up and I thought you being my best best bestie in the world you would help me out."

"Pretty Please, it will take like five minutes." as Zevon added, "Should take me about five seconds." as he flipped a page as Elliot said "Good." as he added "Which means you can do it."

Zevon huffed as he rose up to face Elliot. "I know I'm asking a lot of you, but I really want to make tonight special, I mean just me and him, no eyes watching us."

"I mean you understand with you and CJ." as Zevon said, "Yeah I get it, even if I'm nervous for tonight." as Elliot who put down his sunglasses a bit and bit his straw look at Zevon.

"Oh my god, it's happening ?!" as Zevon said "Yeah, maybe." as Elliot squealed. "I have been waiting for you to go ahead and do things. I mean you and CJ's are perfect for each other."

"You're not asking me for advice are you ?" as Zevon rose a brow, "I mean your asking your gay best friend for bedroom advice with your straight girlfriend. I mean your straight or are you ?"

Zevon rolled his eyes though grinning, "Focus Elliot, decides you know the answer to that." as Elliot said "Right, I mean even If I haven't done it yet, just take it slow, don't get her-"

"Pregnant, I know, I know, ok can we get off the topic of me and CJ and the real topic of you and your boyfriend's date." as Elliot said "Right, right, let's. I have so many ideas." as Zevon added "How many ?" as Elliot pulled out a big book as he sat it down on the ground.

"I have been planning for this for a while." as Zevon said "I see." as he picked the book up before flipping through the pages as Elliot said "Ignore the pictures of you in there, that's when I had a crush on you."

"I'm flattered." Zevon said as he said "Welp, Let's get to work." as blue magic twinkled around his finger.

HOLLIE'S POV

"So we have to settle on the budget for the wedding, we have to get the venue, you have to decide the dresses, I mean if you're you decide to wear a dress, the guest list-" Hollie stated off which is when her older sister Harriet who sat down at the table across from her held her head and said "Wait, wait, wait. What was the first thing ?" as she held her pencil in hand along with her notebook.

"Oh, the rings, the location, the attire-" as Harriet narrowed her eyes, "Hol." with a look on her face. "What. This stuff is only the first page." as Harriet groaned before her head hit the table.

Hollie sighed. Harriet was wearing her red t-shirt with ripped black pants, a crocodile belt, a sword choker and red sneakers, her multi color engagement ring on her finger.

Hollie wore shorts with a white puff shirt and a corset over with along with heeled red boots. Her hair was still in it's messy wolf cut, though thanks to caving in to Rosalie who smothered her whole hair with aloe vera, which made her messy wolf cut hairstyle to her back now.

"Don't worry Har." CJ said coming into the room. Her hair tied into a ponytail as she wore a long beige puff sleeve white dress with a red corset with gold buttons on it along with heeled grey boots.

"You're going to figure everything ok," as CJ placed down a bowl full of chips as Harriet grabbed one, "Thanks C." as CJ added, "No problem." as Harry who was feeding Miracle one of her bottle's. He wore a dark red turtle neck with black pants and matching boots as he told her, "I know planning a wedding doesn't seem easy at first, but it will all be rewarded once you tell that person I do it's all worth it."

"I know, that's why I'm just smiling through the endless torture." as CJ chuckled at her as Harry put Miracle's bottle down as he put a towel over his shoulder and began to burp her.

"Decides, you only have a couple of more things to figure out." as Harriet said, "Can't wait till I do." as she went ahead and fill out the guest list.

That's when the door to Harriet and CJ's room burst open and with that Devon stormed inside, on the other side of the door were the sounds of paparazzi and camera's flashing and people calling her name.

She was wearing a wrap around blue mini leather skirt with gloss lip gloss with natural eye makeup along with a black floral lace crop top and studded dark blue combat boots as she had a skull ear cuff on her ear and she wore and dark blue lace gloves with her wedding ring on her finger.

She breathe heavy as the Hooks turned to look at her.

She quickly locked the door as she took her glove off which showed her hand which started to light up with blue fiery energy as her face cracked with it to, her eyes glowed a bright yellow to.

She overheard the TV say "Witness the romantic dinning between newly married VK's Rosalie and Devon. They've have received plenty of gifts from the citizens of The United States of Auradon, some say they will be the head of the royal event of The Cotillion, who knew the two would last this long." as Devon quickly grabbed the remote from the table as she shut if off.

"Who knows if the Daughter of Hades will be able to keep up with the royal event, knowing that her half sister Mal will be there with her." the radio on CJ's side of the desk said as Devon grab the radio in her hand before opening the window as she chuck it outside as she slammed the window shut.

She was pacing around the room as her eyes glowed brightly which is when blue fire spewed out of her causing all the stuff on the walls to be burned as Devon took in deep breathes, her hands stopped glowing along with her eyes and her face wasn't cracking with energy anymore.

"Devon ?" Hollie asked her as Devon rose her eyes at her, "Are you ok ?" as Devon took in a deep breathe before she yelled "Ok ?! I have been running from reporters all day ! They been asking me the same questions ! Cotillion this ! Cotillion that !"

She then realized Miracle who was looking at her before Hollie said, "Devon you're floating." as Devon sighed floating back down to the ground.

"Hol, please tell me you just don't miss screaming at people and them running away from you in fear." as Hollie added, "No I don't, but that doesn't mean I haven't had my Isle missing either, but I think it's messing with your powers."

"You don't say." CJ said as she used the fire extinguisher to put out the blue fire on the table. Devon sat down dramatically as she put her hands in her palms.

"My powers have been growing and I can't control them like I use to, I feel like anything can set me off."

Hollie said "There, there." as she pat Devon's head which made Devon rise her eyes at her annoyingly. "I can't believe you don't miss anything about the Isle, I mean you Hol, the wicked pirate queen who was able to make anybody on the Isle fear her."

"Yeah now she's Hollie, the wicked cool aunt who cleans up baby spit up and helps changes dirty diapers when Scarlett tells her to." Harry joked as Hollie growled before throwing the nearest pillow at him.

Devon groaned, none of them understood her at all, not even Hollie. "You guys don't understand." Devon grumbled as she began to get up to walk away.

"Hey were are you going ?" Hollie asked as Devon added, "Away." as Hollie added, "Dev it's not that I don't understand it." as Devon turned to her before she said in a loud done, "You don't ?! I can't believe you out of all people don't miss the Isle !"

"Yeah I don't there's nothing there for me anymore on the Isle, what is there for you anymore ?" as Devon added, "A sense of self !" as Hollie added, "And that's about it !"

"Whatever Hollie." Devon said as Hollie added "You can't be mad because you know I'm telling the truth and you're trying to avoid it." as Devon yelled to her, "I thought you were my best friend !"

Hollie added, "I am, and as you best friend and soul sister I tell you the things you don't want to hear." as Devon added, "Just like you don't want to hear the fact that the only reason you avoid the Isle is because of your daddy." as Hollie gave Devon a look knowing she went a little far. Devon could also tell because Hollie's eyes glowed red.

Devon backed down as she said "Sorry." as Hollie took in a breathe, "It's fine." as Devon said "No it's not. I didn't mean to step that far." as Hollie said "At least you saw you cross said line, the Devon I know would have swore she never did." as Devon chuckled at her before she hid her face in Hollie's chest.

"Now, I think the best thing for you to do is help me plan this wedding for Harriet and Maddy." as Devon said "Sure help me keep my mind off of Isle talk."

"Thanks." as Devon rose her face before she added, "Decides I know Rosalie has you guys outfits covered." as Harriet smiled at Devon before adding "Thanks." as they hugged as Devon added "Anytime Harriet."

YZLA'S POV

Yzla struggled as she tried to hook up her feeding tube. She was inside her and Harry's shared dorm. She had decorated it close to home as much as she could. She had put some posters of magic, and she had a shelf of potions and different kind of plants growing around her bed aswell along with many kinds of spell books.

Currently Yzla was looking inside her mirror, her hair in two french braids as she wore crop black bustier with velvet purple skirt with a slit and a gold choker with many colored rings on her finger and heeled black boots.

She huffed to herself as she placed the feeding tube inside of the slit in her stomach as she got out the liquid formula as it began to go inside of her.

She sighed as she ran her finger through her hair. She felt weak having a feed tube, she didn't need it all the time, but like today she did. She threw up yesterday after what happened at Miracle's party. She apologized to Scarlett and Harry but they understood.

She huffed as she fiddled with her fingers allowing for the formula to go inside of her.

She then heard a knock on her door. She walked towards it only to find Jewel. She was thinking of turning around before Yzla had answered the door.

She wore a baby blue dress with a white collar and a sewed on pink collar with matching blue shoes and a matching blue headband, her hair in a curled ponytail as she wore neural makeup.

"Jewel." Yzla said as Jewel added "Hi Yzla." as Yzla and Jewel just spent a couple of seconds smiling at one another. Jewel's eyes slowly went down to Yzla's feeding tube.

She titled her head. "What's that ?" as Yzla grew pink in embarrassment as she close the door silently to were you couldn't see her stomach. "Oh it's nothing."

"Yzla, It's ok you can tell me." as Yzla said "Really it's nothing." as Jewel said "Ok, um I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I was being mean and I wasn't being fair and I'm sorry."

Yzla said "It's fine. I'm over it." as Jewel said "Oh, ok." as Yzla said "Ok." back not knowing how to end the conversation.

"I guess I'll see you at lunch then." as Yzla said "Well do." as Jewel bright face faded as she walked off, once Yzla's hear her heels slowly get quieter, she huffed into her palms.

"I suck at flirting and better yet small talk." as she groaned to herself before hitting her head on the wall.

CHELSEA'S POV

I was on my computer as I typed out my presentation for the next meeting with the mental health club. I was also eating my pumpkin salad. I sipped some water as I did.

I was at the lunch table with the rest of my friends. "So yeah, that's what happened." Aubrey told as she finished her story. "Seems like alot of work."

"It was, I now know the entire Auradon code of ethics." as Beatrice added "I'm grateful that you decided to help me it was very nice of you." as she ate the special of the day which was her mother's favorite white cake.

"I know but if that is a glimpse of the things I have to deal with when I'm crown, get the tissues ready Chelsea." Aubrey told me as I chuckled at her.

Olive was eating some sandwiches. She wore a white t-shirt underneath a red tank top over that with a black leather denim skirt and some dalmatian inspired combat boots with her bracelet setting on her arms. Her hair was tied into a bun.

"I think it's very sweet the things you do for Beatrice Aubs, ins't that right Hollie ?" Olive asked her girlfriend who was eating a lobster roll and a root beer float. "Yeah it's adorable." Hollie said in a girly voice as she began to chug her drink.

Miracle was being feed milk that was in her cup along with canned salmon with mayo mixed into it along with a 1 tbsp of Greek yogurt and a single Triscuit. Miracle was able to feed herself now a little bit, though she still needed help from her parents.

Hollie put her cup down as she took in a small breathe before burping loudly. Miracle followed in her aunt's footsteps by doing the same. Hollie noticed her niece copying her as Miracle giggled as Hollie smirk.

"You are a horrible role model." Scarlett told her eyes narrowed at Hollie as Hollie smirked to Scarlett playful, her lip ring on her lip as her red baseball cap sat on her hair.

Scarlett rolled her eyes cleaning off Miracle's mouth. "Aside from my sisters's usual lack of manners, Cotillion is days's away. I'm sure were all looking forward to it." as Aubrey added, "Yes I am ! I have my entire speech ready to go, all I need is my dress and I'll be Cotillion ready." as she smiled dipping one of her carrot in ranch before chewing happily.

"The cheerleaders have put together a beautiful routine for the night, it is going to be showstopping."

Jewel was on her computer to, like Chelsea she had gotten the pumpkin salad. She was searching. "How to get out of the friend zone ?" as Chelsea oversaw.

"Ooo, who are you trying to impress ?" playful shoving her shoulder. Jewel panicked as she said "Nobody !" as she covered her computer.

"Is it Yzla ?" Aubrey asked flirty as Jewel hid her red face behind the screen. "You like her." Rosalie gasped as Jewel said "No, no no. It's just were just close friends." as Aubrey said "No you won't some witchy business." as Jewel hissed "Aubs !"

Aubrey chuckled playful before drinking her juice.

"She's just my friend, maybe I have a thing for her, it doesn't matter." as Evalina said "It does, trust me Yzla likes you to." as Jewel said happily "She does ?!"

"Of course, my god you guys give off more "I like you" vibes then me and Danielle do." as Danielle ate her seaweed chips as she narrowed her eyes at Eva.

Evalina smiled at her. "Look Jewel, all I'm telling you to do is tell Yzla how you feel, it's simple and basic but it always get's the job done." as Jewel added, "Yeah I would but I always calm up in front of her."

"Ask her to Cotillion." Zevon told her. Jewel looked at him. "W-What ?" as Zevon said, "Yzla never been anywhere fancy and knowing my older sister going somewhere very crowded so having somebody's hand to hold would be nice."

"And sweet." CJ said with a agreeable smile. "What if she says no." Jewel said biting on her fingernails as Chelsea added, "And If she says yes." as Jewel said "I've never had a date to any of the royal events."

"Yzla will be the first." Beatrice added as Adrian said "We will run through all the cute ways to ask her, trust me I have a list." as Aubrey said "Yes will get to that, but as of right now we have a routine to get through." which is when Melody came through to speak to the group.

Her hair was in a curly half up half down hairstyle and she wore a green leather blazer with a purple crop top and black high heeled boots along with a green skirt, she had a matching fish choker on along with pearl earrings.

"Evening AK's." she said as she saw the VK's as her voice turned into more unaesthetic "VK's always." as Evalina joked in a matching tone "Evening Melody."

Melody rolled her eyes at Evalina before she turned to Aubrey. Her and Aubrey had been frenemies since forever. Most of the time {really all the time} Aubrey would come out on top.

"Aubrey." Melody hissed as Aubrey said "Melody, are you hear to talk about the cheer routine or do you have criticism I don't care about hearing ?"

Melody narrowed her eyes. "Of course not. Even if you're routines are as boring as all the one's you do every year." as Aubrey added, "Boring like your attempt's to dis me."

"Oh this isn't a dis, it's a wake up call my dear Aubby." as Aubrey said "About what ? Let me tell you something if you breathe it's because I allow you to gulp air."

Melody added "Well you dumb Blonde, here's you're wake up call. Your cheer isn't going to be making it on the boat for Cotillion because the cheer leading team quit because they had complaints about Hollie showering with the team, so they bailed. So gulp that down Bree, might be hard to swallow though. Toodles everyone !" Melody said at the end with a loud and happy tone as she walked away leaving the others speechless.

They all turned to Hollie who sat there just as speechless as all of them, which is when Aubrey got up dramatically slamming her hands on the table causing everyone in the cafeteria to turn to them her eyes going to a light pink before she said "Oh heck no !"

AUBREY'S POV

"As you can see here Fairy Godmother on my lovely presentation here, Auradon Prep has been known as a safe environment were fellow students can feel free to express themselves and love themselves and let nothing stop them, which is why it is sad that we must bring up this fact. A plague that has filled up our school." as Aubrey tore down the paper of a sketch that she had Olive do of Auradon as she used her stick to point to words in big black font with a x crossing over it as it read "HOMOPHOBIA !"

"Yes I know it is sad, look at her at disgust. Homophobia or as the definition says "dislike of or prejudice against gay people." and it has filled our school." as Fairy Godmother said "Aubrey the presentation dear is beautiful but is it necessary ?"

Aubrey said "Of course it is."

Aubrey was wearing a ruffled black polka dot shirt with a pink blazer and matching dress pants and black heeled boots she even brought her black bag and her hair was in waves.

"Homophobia is the thing that can kill most people of the LGBT community. It makes us feel like we don't even matter and that a group of theses cows have power over us, but through rallies and peaceful protesting people have been able to overcome it, but not all people can."

Aubrey tore down the next page as she added, "Most likely kids, teenagers or adults who face this issues leave them fear of judgment and thus leaving them to be in the closet sometimes for the rest of there lives, which is why as a member of the GSA aka Genders and Sexualities Alliances, I say it needs to be address."

"Isn't that pansexual sister Chelsea ?" Aubrey said turning to Chelsea who she had ask to help her speak. Chelsea hair was in a high silk ponytail as she wore a baby blue pantsuit with a polka dot shirt underneath as well.

"Yes that is right lesbian sister Aubrey." as Chelsea added, "And as a leader of the GSA Club and leader of many other Auradon's club such as Auradon's Feminist Club, Auradon's Mental Health Club, Auradon's Equal Rights and Auradon's H.S.E. Club aka Heroes Save The Earth."

"I recommend that we have something done to address the issue that has been placed on one of Isle transfer VK Hollie." as Chelsea shifted the attention to Hollie, who sat across from Fairy G as she wore a red blazer cropped puff sleeve shirt with matching black baggy jeans and her alligator skin combat boot as one of Devon's ear cuff was on her ear.

"Hollie." Fairy G started as Hollie said "Hmm." with a blank face. "The issue is pressed against you, so I understand who do you see as a form addressing it."

Hollie with a smirk, "Personally I don't see why Chelsea and Aubrey are making such a big deal about it. I don't care about what they say."

"Nonsense." Olive said hands on Hollie's shoulders. She had joined as well, practically the young Devil had been fuming after learning about the complaints against her girlfriend.

She was wearing a matching plaid set with Hollie which was plaid pants with a short sleeve vintage collar blouse, her hair straight as a black headband with pearl was on her hair. She stood professionally.

"Hollie is just trying to be nice." as Hollie gave her a look of annoyance as her eyebrows were lowered and pulled together "I know my girlfriend." as Olive added, "I apologize and I will communicate what she feels."

"Babe." Hollie said as Olive said "Ssh baby." as Hollie sat back in her seat with a huff and her arms crossed as her eyelids became squinted as Olive added, "Little spoon will handled this."

"She is upset obviously. Hollie has done nothing but be kind to every student at Auradon." as she muttered "Expect Chad." as Olive added, "Expect Chad." as Olive said "And in return I believe that something should be address." as Aubrey said hand on Olive's shoulder "Right." as Chelsea said doing the same "Right." as Hollie huffed loudly.

"First off girls what you both are doing is amazing and standing up for a classmate is one of the things that Auradon strives for." as Aubrey added "And Homophobia is not one."

"Yes, so I will look into the issue." as Aubrey added "That wasn't a clear I will address it Fairy G."

"Aubrey, I can't harass theses student, nor how badly I want to change their minds." as Chelsea said "Fairy G." as Fairy Godmother said "I am so sorry girls." as Hollie muttered, "Thank heavens." as Olive added "There has to be something we can do." as Hollie gave her girlfriend a glare from behind her back.

"Prepares there is. From what I'm aware of you all squad has more power than any school board, you will all find a way." as Chelsea, Aubrey and Olive looked at one another.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

"So what did she say ?" Beatrice asked Aubrey who sat defeated in one of Rosalie's heart chairs. "Nothing she can do." as Adrian said "There is always something you can do." as Jewel said turning to Hollie who was leaning "I can talk to my mom again. Heck will expel the whole team if we need to."

"Great idea." Evalina joked as Scarlett added "Well Hollie you haven't said anything about the issue yourself, how do you feel about it ?" as Mal who had joined them along with the Core Four, Lonnie, Jane, Ben and Doug. Hollie was about to say something when Olive added, "It doesn't matter what Hollie feels, cause I know she's mad." as Hollie rolled her eyes.

"How are you all going to help this ?" Ben asked as Aubrey sat quiet. She looked upset at the whole matter her hands on both of her arms. Beatrice noticed. "Aubs what's wrong ?" as Aubrey shook her head.

"It's wrong all of this is wrong. The fact that any one apart of this community has to deal with this crap is awful. My team finds it uncomfortable for Hollie to change with them. I'm a lesbian Bumble Bea and them saying they feel uncomfortable with Hollie makes me think, how they feel about me. I've never been afraid of showing my true colors and love should never mean living in fear."

Beatrice rubbed Aubrey's hand. "Aubs, if there is anybody who is more happy with who that has been accepting of who they are and happier with who they are it's you. You had never let looks, or comments hurt who you are, it's the reason I fell in love with you."

Aubrey smiled at Beatrice as Beatrice and her forehead touched. "Fairy G is right, we had to take a stand on what happened, anyway we can."

"I like that talk Beatrice. We'll get the word around Auradon." as Danielle looked like she got a idea as Evalina said "Light Blub." as she added "I have a idea. The bake sale, how about we show our love." as Aubrey added looking at her with a smirk. "I am all words sapphic sister Dan." as Danielle smirked as Danielle added, "But were gonna need alot of rainbows."

"I have all of that covered." Rosalie said as she opened her closet which was filled with any rainbow objected in the planet. "Perfect." Chelsea said as Olive added "Let's do this."

OLIVE'S POV

"Makeup people needs to be on point." Rosalie said as members of GSA were going around with rainbow makeup palette. People sat down in chairs doing one another nails in a rainbow color and some of the boys even had on wigs as Adrian lead them on.

"Alright I like what I'm seeing boys !" as the boys nodded to him as Elliot added, "Now show me those poses !" as they did as they were told. "I love it." Adrian said nodding at him as Elliot said "So do I."

The gay couple both had on matching rainbow eye shadow and sparkles on their faces along with rainbow clothing such as Adrian's rainbow tank top with jeans and matching rainbow sneakers as Elliot wore a rainbow tuxedo with matching royal blue shoes.

"I like it aswell." Rosalie told them as she passed by as they smiled to her. She wore bisexual colors. Such as bisexual eye shadow in the colors of blue, purple and pink. She also wore matching nails and a black shirt that read "Caution I Swing Both Ways." with a heart in bisexual heart and bisexual lipstick with ripped shorts and heeled black booties. He hair frizzy.

That's when Devon walked next to her, she wore bi colors to. She wore purple denim overalls with a pink shirt inside that and she also added purple and pink highlights to her hair with black boots as she had bisexual heart on her cheek.

"Don't you look bi." Rosalie joked to Devon as Devon chuckled at her. "Thanks so do you." as Rosalie added "I try my best." as Devon added "Everyone ready to go, when you call the bell." as Rosalie added "Soon we will be. The cheerleaders are getting ready right now, there costumes are a beautiful chef's kiss."

Devon added, "Cause you designed them." as Rosalie kissed her cheek.

"I think were ready to go." Chelsea told them.

She wore a pansexual colors. All the squad members wore colors of their sexuality's. Chelsea's was pansexual. She wore a white denim jacket with a pan pin along with a blue skirt with a white line on it and thigh high rainbow stockings a yellow choker and matching combat boots with pink eye shadow on. Her hair in deep curls as she also had on a blue baker hat on.

"Chelsea you are giving me pan vibes and I adore it !" as Chelsea bowed to her, "Thank you." the other squad members showed up to.

Jewel's sexuality was queer so she wore a pastel rainbow shirt with a light blue skirt and matching beige heels her hair in a high ponytail with rainbow lip gloss.

Yzla was abrosexual so she wore a cute black rainbow bra with hearts on it and a rainbow choker with a abrosexual ring on it and matching socks and black combat boots and a denim skirt.

Scarlett's was bisexual to so she wore a crop black shirt that read "Not A Phase." with all the phases of the moon on there and a black skirt covered in bi hearts with stockings and matching sneakers as she had a purple, fading blue to pink fake streak in her hair.

Miracle even wore a white onesie that in the center had the words "You've Got An Ally In Me." as she had a glitter rainbow heart on her cheek as she wore rainbow sneakers.

Harry was a straight ally so he wore a solid black shirt with rainbow suspenders white pants a little rainbow boy tie and matching rainbow combat boots as he had rainbow blush on his cheek.

CJ was a straight ally so she wore a rainbow long sleeve shirt with a denim romper with rainbow low sneakers and the words "Pride." in glitter in her cheek along with rainbow pin pulling her hair back.

Zevon was representing the gay community to so he was wearing rainbow eye shadow with the tips of hair being dyed rainbow as well and rainbow finger less gloves, plaid cuffed rainbow pants and a black turtleneck with white combat boots that had a rainbow run through them.

Harriet was pansexual so she wore a cropped button down pansexual color shirt with matching jeans and combat boots as she had on light pansexual makeup with matching sunglasses on the top of her head.

Maddy was a lesbian wore a baby pink knit top with a orange skirt belt and white rose earrings with rainbow eye shadow and a matching bracelet she also wore platform combat boots, her hair in a half up half down style with a colorful lesbian bow in the back.

Evalina was bisexual so she wore bisexual clothing such as denim skirt with bi heart earrings and a matching bi pride bracelet and her bi ring and pink lipstick with platform wrap black shoes and a pink spaghetti strap lingerie top, her hair in messy waves.

Danielle was a lesbian to so she wore orange eye shadow that highlighted her chocolate skin and a cropped stripped ribbed knit cami top which the colors were red, orange, black and white, she also wore a denim black skirt that had the words "Girls." all over it as she also had on platform black sandals as she smelled of cherry's, her hair in two low puffs.

Beatrice was bisexual so she wore a black buckled cropped shirt with a hot pink belt and a high waisted skirt in bisexual colors as she had bisexual eye shadow on and pink lip gloss, she also had on bisexual earrings and heels in bisexual colors. Her hair in wavy

Aubrey was a lesbian so she wore white chunky platform heels with a pink leather jacket and a white shirt underneath that read "Lesbians Do It Better." along with shorts covered in tiny lesbian flags. Her hair in a fluffy ponytail with rainbow cat ears.

Olive was bi as well so she wore a pink off the shoulder crop poplin top with a denim ruffled skirt with a bi heart on her cheek and bi rings on her fingers and satin white heels as her hair was straight with a braid in it.

"Squad I do have to say man we look good." Danielle squealed as Beatrice added "The outfits are amazing as usual Rose." as Rosalie said "Thank you." as Mal came by.

She was wearing asexual colors such as black platform combat boots with a white cropped turtleneck and purple plaid blazer with a matching skirt with knee high gray socks and a gray vest she looked happy as her purple hair was in a high ponytail and she had her crown on.

"You look amazing." Devon told her sister as Mal said "And you look bitastic." as Devon laughed at her pun.

Evie came after Mal. She wore a gray bomber jacket with rainbow details and rainbow sparkly eye shadow with a pastel rainbow knitted top and a holographic skirt with white flats as her hair was in low pigtails.

"We're all ready." as Danielle said "Eva, mind helping me with the rest of the sweet streets." as Evalina said "Sure sweet thing." as she took Danielle's hand.

"I'm gonna go find Hollie." Olive added as she went off. "Looking good Ol !" Jay told her as she passed by as Olive smiled "Thanks J." she passed by a dark light room, and with that she heard sniffling.

She looked at it and knocked. "Hol ?" when she got no respond she slowly opened the door only to find Hollie wiping off her lesbian colored makeup.

She was wearing a white tube top with a pink stain button open shirt with a female sign necklace and some custom hot pink boots with the words lesbian engraved and ripped denim jeans with a rainbow belt, her hair was in tight curls plus it was now dyed rainbow.

"Hollie." Olive said softly causing Hollie to turn to her with teary eyes. "Ol." she said wiping her eyes.

"Hey, why are wiping off your makeup ?" as Hollie said "Because this whole thing is stupid." as Olive said a bit offended, "It's not stupid Hol, were doing this to support you and anyone else who faces homophobia cause we love you and anyone of LGBT +."

"Yeah sure." Hollie added as she messed with her lip ring as Olive asked "Why are you acting this way ?" as Hollie said rising to her feet.

"Because I don't need people to support me or not and you and Aubrey and all the others are going overboard with this whole thing."

Olive said "Hollie were doing this to help you." Hollie hissed to her, "I didn't ask for any of you guys help." as she started to twitch, whenever Hollie got anxious or stress she would twitch.

"Hey it's ok." Olive added rubbing her arm back and forth to try and keep her calm. She held her arm and in response Hollie's arm jerk out almost slapping Olive. She moved back in time.

"Sorry." she said over and over again. "It's fine I understand." "But Hollie just acting like all this is ok, isn't good for you." as Hollie added started to get more control. "All my life I act like I'm ok."

"Then this can be a change, a change you need, Hol I know your upset-" as Hollie screamed out eyes red "Stop acting like you know how I feel ?!" as Olive got quiet at her loud outburst.

"Ok ! I am sick of you thinking that you know how I feel ?! All day you kept shutting me up about this whole situation like I'm just a stupid puppet ! Of course I'm angry and upset ! Who wouldn't ? But I don't act out in a fit of rage anymore because that's making the old me come back, the person who drank, the person who never got along with her siblings, the person who her dad hates...the person who hurt you." Hollie added with a quivering lip and a voice crack.

Olive looked at Hollie. She had tears in eyes since yelling was a trigger for her.

Hollie noticed. "I'm sorry. I forgot yelling is a trigger for you." as Hollie leaned back on the wall as Olive walked over to her as Olive wiped her eyes. Hollie cupped her hands.

"It's ok, I understand you needed to let out your feelings to me and I didn't listen. You're right I shouldn't act like I know how you're feeling twenty four seven cause I'll never know. It must be exhausting."

"It's hard, trying to pretend you're okay, when you're really not. I'm tried, I just want to runaway from my past and start over."

"Why did I have to face homophobia ? I don't do anything mean to anybody." as a gut wrenching sob tore through her chest. It broke Olive's heart to see Hollie cry, even if Hollie looked pretty while crying, it made her cheeks red and blush.

Olive wiped her cheeks off for her and produced to hold her tightly.

Olive said "Our childhood's doesn't define us, sometimes it can make us better, I know that we had our first rough pact but we got better, cause we had each other." Olive added as Hollie turned to look at her.

Olive put Hollie's hair behind her ear as she cupped her cheek. "Hollie, I don't regret us meeting at the Fish & Chip Shop, I don't regret us dancing at Devon's prank party and I don't regret our breakup cause it allowed us to grow and find each other again and I definitely don't regret falling in love with you."

"I wouldn't change anything about you, the good and bad." as Olive smiled at Hollie showing all her pearly white teeth. Hollie smiled at her wiping her wet cheeks.

"I love you Hollie." Olive said hugging Hollie as Hollie leaned her head on Olive's arm before kissing her knuckles. "I love you to puppy."

"Now, let's go show that love is too beautiful to be hidden in the closet." as Hollie nodded as Olive helped re do her makeup.

Hollie and Olive went outside as Hollie opened the door only to be meet with all of her friends. The squad looking at her with smiles as Olive said "I told you Hol, we all got your back." as Hollie smiled at them as Devon walked up to her.

"You had my back and everyone's back in this room for years, it's time for us to repay the favor." as Hollie smiled at Devon before hugging her tightly. "I love you." Devon told her as Hollie added, "Love you more."

They held hands to as Rosalie and Elliot went to her side to. Hollie smiled at them as the tourney team came up to them. Hollie grinned when he saw that all of them had dyed their hair to lesbian flag colors. She asked "What's all this for guys ?"

Jay said "It's showing how we acceptance you Hol, this team wouldn't be the same without you. It's us telling you that you can be as lesbian as you want in whatever way that you want, just know we'll love through it all." as Hollie wiped tears in her eyes.

"Ugh this dust is killing me." as the others laughed at her as Harry added, "It wasn't all Jay's idea." as Hollie noticed Chad.

Hollie chuckled at him as he added, "Yeah Hollister, I had a part to play, no matter how much we argue, I wouldn't change any rainbow side to you, you're good competition." as Hollie smirked at him. "Not to be yourself Chaddy"

"I'm still gonna kick your butt at practice." as Hollie eyes gleamed red before punching his shoulder hard as she held him by his collar with a smirk, "Well see." as Danielle said "Everybody ready ?" as Hollie flipped her glasses down and said "Yeah, let's do this the gay way."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Many of the students of Auradon Prep were crowded around outside in the front yard to get sweet treats from Danielle, they had a crowd around them as Danielle was next to Evalina who passed out a slice of red velvet cake which is when Evalina went behind the table in order to get a rainbow boombox on the table as she placed a CD that was spray painted in pastel colors as she smirked before she pressed it.

Danielle sang to her "You ready?" as Evalina smirked to her which is when she sang "Oh, oh, uh-yeah." as Danielle smiled at her before she playful shoved Danielle as she sang "Uh-uhhh."

"Let's go." she sang before pointing over to a table by the cafeteria which is were Beatrice sat as a group of kids were around her as she had a rainbow sucker in her hand before she sang "Don't have to win the gold all on your own." as a boy helped her up on the table as she sang "We're a team, now we're stronger" as she pointed to them as they ripped their jackets open to show a white shirt with their sexuality in hearts.

"Don't gotta face whole world all alone." Chelsea sang joining Beatrice on the table as she had her hand on her shoulder as she smiled to the students as they kissed their lovers as Jewel smiled sinning with a group of fellow transgender kids "'Cause we can go further."

The three of them including Aubrey and Olive jumped from the table which is when Yzla who was by the field with a group of kids moved her hand in a circle form as pastel rainbow cloud formed around them putting them in custom cheer leading uniform's and roller skates.

All of their hair was in a half up half down style with a glitter rainbow bow and a black crop top with the words "Love." in big bold letter in rainbow with a matching skirt in black with rainbow details and rainbow pom pom with a rainbow heart on their cheeks.

They all skated over to Hollie who was with the tourney team as she was in front of them as the girls came and skated around them as Hollie sang "The road could be hard and the night could be dark." as Hollie saw Olive as Olive held her hand as Olive spined on her skates as she rose one of her foot up before she sang "Like a jewel, we'll shine brightly wherever we are."

Rosalie and Devon came with a group of bisexual as they sang "If we stick to the dream." as Hollie, Rosalie, Devon and Olive sang "We'll never fall apart."

They all stomp their feet as they all danced and sang "Because we're better together, stronger side-by-side. This is the moment, it's our time." as some of the boys flipped off the table as the girls on skate did tricks as they sang "So we're different, whatever Everyone can shine !"

"This is the moment of our lives, 'cause we're better together." as Zevon was by the locker as he sang "Everyone of us is more than strong enough. But when we work together (we work together)" as he stood by a group of girls and guys as he winked to them as they all stood around him as they danced.

"We're a power that nothing else can touch." Elliot sang as Zevon smiled to him as he strutted down to him as Zevon laughed as they sang together holding hands "Every piece makes us better."

Harriet with Scarlett sang giving out cake in the kitchen" The road could be hard and the night could be dark." as CJ saw Christyn by a table with her grandmother and father as she sang "Like a jewel, we'll shine brightly wherever we are." as she took her hands and helped her to her feet as Christyn smiled her eye shadow in transgender colors as she waved to her grandmother and father who smiled at her waving back as they with the group.

"If we stick to the dream" Beatrice sang as Hero came to as they bowed to each other which is when Aubrey skated by seeing them together as they saw her expression as she grew a unpleasant look as Hero grew a nervous one before Aubrey giggled and took both of their hands as Hero grinned to them as Aubrey grew a smile as Aubrey kissed Beatrice who stood in the middle as Beatrice playful shoved Hero shoulder as they all sung together "we'll never fall apart (fall apart)."

"Because we're better together, stronger side-by-side, This is the moment, it's our time." everyone sang as they were in the cafeteria dancing on tables as Beatrice's family danced above as they smiled to their daughter as Beatrice grinned pulling her parents to all of them as they joined in.

"So we're different, whatever Everyone can shine." as Harry danced with a the tourney team as Danielle and Evalina danced aswell as Evalina flirty swayed on her causing Danielle to laugh.

"This is the moment of our lives, 'cause we're better together."

Back out in the main field everyone sang and chanted together "We are stronger All of us together Only makes us better (yeah) We can do whatever." as the LGBT AK'S and VK's stood and danced on one side while the other group were the straight Auradon Kids as they all clapped their hands as they danced.

"We are stronger (we're stronger) All of us together (together) Only makes us better We can do whatever." as they joined sides as rainbow smoke went into the air as the straight Auradon Kids showed their love with rainbow shirts on to show support.

"Yeah!" Hollie sang in a high note as she stood on the table with all the other LGBT VK's and AK's as rainbow sparkles went into the air along with rainbow balloons as some of the kids flipped signs that read different catchphrases such as "Do Gay Be Gay !" and "Don't Assume I'm Straight !" and "Love Is A Human Right !"

They all broke out in dance as they sang together as equals "Because we're better together, stronger side-by-side This is the moment, it's our time."

"So we're different, whatever Everyone can shine This is the moment of our lives, 'cause we're better together !" as Yzla nodded to Zevon and Maddy as her eyes went green as she grew a green aura as Zevon's eyes went blue as he grew a blue aura as Maddy's went pink as she grew a pink aura as they all flew before combing hands causing a giant rainbow heart to form around the school as they all smiled to one another before joining the others's on the ground.

"We are stronger (oh, oh) All of us together (oh, oh) Only makes us better (oh, oh)." Hollie said as she lead her family in a break dance as everybody cheered for them as they all smiled at one another.

"We can do whatever (oh, oh) We are stronger (oh, oh) All of us together (oh, oh)." as Doug and Nigel lead the band who were in custom rainbow uniforms.

"Only makes us better (oh, oh) We can do whatever (oh, oh)." as Devon ignited her hands on fire as she stomped on the ground creating a rainbow fire heart as Hollie and Olive sang together 'Cause we're better together." looking deep into one another eyes before smiling as Hollie leaned to kiss her as Olive did the same as she lifted her leg up.

They all held hands with one another happy tears coming down their eyes as they all smiled and cheered proudly as a sparkly rainbow glitter bomb poured another them.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

It was later in the night, everyone was inside Hollie and Scarlett's dorm as they were in their PJ's as they all enjoyed sugary snacks.

"To us my beautiful squad !" Aubrey cheered as she held a glass of sparkling water in her hand as her hair was in curls as she wore a baby pink nightgown as Beatrice was right to in a yellow stain set drinking a lemon milkshake.

"That was amazing ! It was so awesome to see the whole school come together and support one another, god how powerful pride is." Chelsea added Evie next to her as Chelsea wore a bay blue robe as Evie wore a red one with blue details.

"Somebody recorded us you guys won't believe how many views it has." Jewel added as Yzla was next to her. Jewel wore a baby pink tied shirt with lace purple underwear as a blanket covered her as her hair was a messy ponytail as Yzla wore a long sleeve gray shirt with dark purple shorts and her abrosexual socks.

Devon rose a brow as Rosalie was next to her, the two of them were wearing matching onesies as Rosalie worked on Olive's Cotillion Dress sketch as she asked "How many ?" as Jewel flipped her computer around showing everyone the video as they crowded around it and saw.

"OMG Were famous !" Elliot added in a satin set matching with Adrian as he added "11M !"

Zevon said "I think we can thank the United States of Auradon." as he wore blue shirt and purple pants.

CJ added "Yep, I heard around that a bunch of the student reposed the video's you guys check your InstaRoyal." as they all pulled out their phones as Harry added "Huh, I got 67 thousand new followers." as Scarlett saw over his shoulder. She wore a green stain dress as Miracle was in her lap wearing a cow onesie.

Harriet said "I'm pretty sure were trending." she wore a gray shirt with matching red jogger as Maddy wore a puffy rainbow nightgown as Harriet eat cake with Maddy's arm draped around.

"We are a big deal now, this is what this squad is all about spreading the love everywhere." Olive said, she wore a red lace cami set with shorts as her hair was in french braids.

"God bless the internet." she added as Hollie was next to her wolfing down a large slice of Danielle's rainbow cake. "Hol how long are you going to leave your hair like that ?" Harriet asked her little sister. Hollie's hair was now white and she had rainbow tips.

She shrugged her shoulders as she added "I'm leaving it like this for a couple of days." as CJ smirked to her.

"I really like your hair." Olive said running through fingers through Hollie's hair as Hollie said with a flirty smile "Oh do you ?" her hands on Olive's waist as Olive giggled, "Yeah." as Hollie said "Oh do you ?" as she started to tickle her as Olive said "Stop it Hollie !" as she thrashed around and laughed as Hollie said "You brought this on your self !" with a grin.

Hollie chuckled as Olive did to which is when Olive said "I want you to keep this hair, It's hot on you." as Hollie said in her low flirty voice, "Thank you." as Olive kissed her as Hollie kissed back.

"Alright you to." Evalina said as Hollie hands moved to Olive's waist as Olive laid down, Hollie on top which is when Devon grabbed the nearest pillow to throw at them.

It hit them. "Dev ?!" Olive asked as Devon asked "I know were in a room, but you two need to get your own." as Olive said "Sorry." as Hollie chuckled holding Olive in her arms as Olive laughed to along with the others.

"Anyway, You are the biggest blow up ! You gained 1M followers Hollie along with the 7 thousand you already had, which gives you a total of-"One million seven thousand." Hollie added as the group looked at her.

"What ? You guys do know I have like a super math whiz of a  girlfriend, just because I'm a pirate doesn't mean I'm dumb" as Elliot asked "Who is she ?" jokely as Hollie smirked digging into her large sundae.

"Hol, now you know since we were kids you don't do well with so much sugar, you'll get a stomach ache." as Hollie added with big spoonful of sundae "I deserve this Harriet, stomach ache or not." as she proceeded to wolf it down as Scarlett asked "Trust me she'll regret in the middle of the night."

Hollie narrowed her eyes at Scarlett as Scarlett smiled. Mal told Chelsea "Chelsea, some of the kings and queen's want to talk to you at the next meeting tomorrow." as Chelsea choked on her pumpkin bread.

"Seriously ?!" as Ben added, "They like what you stood up for so much that they want to talk to you." as Evie said "Chele this is great news, I'm so proud of you." as Evie kissed Chelsea cheek as Chelsea said "Thanks E." as Evie said "Always."

The door to the room opened. "Jay, what type of hair dyed did you use ?" Chad asked.

Jay told him, "It's temporary Chad." as Chad added, "Well it isn't because mine isn't coming off." as Adrian added, "Just scrub harder." as Chad narrowed his eyes at the son of Ariel as Chad added, "You own me new hair Hook." as he left.

Adrian started to laugh to himself as Jay asked "What did you do ?" as Elliot showed him the permanent hair dye. Chelsea said, "My brother is going to lose it."

Adrian added, "He'll be fine." as Elliot added, "You're so cute when you're all bad." as Adrian said "I was about to tell you the same thing." as they chuckled at one another before kissing.

"Today was a win people." Danielle said as Evalina asked Aubrey, "What are you going to do about the team ?" as Aubrey added, "Oh were going to have a talk and  they are going to have to apologize to Hollie individual." as Beatrice added, "Seems fair."

"Their lucky I'm not taking their uniforms away." as Harry added, "It's your team and you're call."

Aubrey said "They can expect a harsh workout." as she clinked her drink with Mal who smiled at her.

"Wouldn't want to end up like them." Harriet said as she ate a piece of pie. CJ groaned as she added "I'm stuffed."

Harry added, "Thought it just me." as Hollie said "Nope, I'm miserable." as she rubbed her stomach as Harriet turned to Danielle, "Good job on the snacks Danielle." as Danielle smiled at them "Hey if you guys like them then I'm all set."

"My stomach hurts." CJ said to her siblings curled into a ball, as Harriet reached into Hollies mini fridge to pull out four cans of sparkling water.

"Here sparkling water should help, I'm gonna drink one too, my stomach killing me." Harriet added throwing a can to CJ. She caught it.

"Pass me one too, mine's cramping." as Hollie caught it once through to her.

"Same here." Harry said as Harriet threw one to him to. "Sparkling water makes me burp though." CJ said.

"Because it's a carbonated drink, It can increase burping and because you're swallowing the carbon dioxide in the bubbles." Olive explained to her.

"Nerd!" Evalina said to Olive which made Olive roll her eyes at the princess.

"Oh, makes sense." CJ added still examining the can. "Theses are fruit punch flavor, got theses when I went grocery shopping with Scarlet and Miracle, helps me not drink alcohol and when I want a craving for it." Hollie told her.

"Cheers." Harriet said a can of sparkling water in her hands as she clicked it open along with her siblings as they downed them in one go.

"Chugging it also increases burping to." Olive added as they let the cans leave their lips.

"You know you guys are one special family." Jay said to the Hooks.

"I wonder how awesome it is almost being one." he asked Olive, Maddy, Zevon and Scarlett.

"There a unique bunch." Scarlett said as Olive said "To say the least."

In a couple of seconds after chugging their sparkly sodas they all let out belch's in synced harmony, they all laughed at one another.

"You all are disgusting !" Maddy nagged to them as Scarlett hit Harry's shoulder and Olive eyeing Hollie, Zevon just shook his head at CJ, giving the fact whenever she did anything "gross" such as burping he found it cute.

"Nasty." Danielle commented like she would always do.

Harriet laid down on her back which is when Maddy told her "I expect better from you your the oldest one Har." as Harriet looked at Maddy.

She looked to Hollie who nodded to her as she turned back to Maddy as she chugged two more mini cans of sparkling water that she got from Hollie's fridge she let said cans leave her lips before taking in breathes of air and letting bout a gigantic burp like Hollie does on a daily expect more loud.

Maddy narrowed her eyes at her fiancé with a annoyed eye roll. Harriet moaned in relief letting out the gas's that was in her stomach.

Hollie died laughing almost falling of the bed usually Harriet would nag to her to use manners but tonight wasn't the case, her sister was being the mannerless one.

"Expressive sis, you pulled a me. Solid 20 on the burp meter." Hollie said to her with a wink of the eye as Harriet chuckled as CJ said, "I don't think I've ever heard you belch like that before Har." as Harry said, "Honestly, that was loud."

"Jeez Harriet." Danielle said as she asked "You can't pay to believe that didn't hurt." as Harriet said with a groan, "It did." as another burp build up in her throat before she beat on her chest to let it out.

Harriet laughed at herself. She generally looked like she was having fun. She liked chilling and being the cool one.

"Excuse me." she said due to being in presence of multiple royals.

"Come on, I'm off big sister duty tonight." as CJ said "Yeah now she is chill fun Harriet." as Harriet nodded to CJ before looking at Maddy again.

"The things I put up because I love you." Maddy told her as Harriet smiled brightly at her.

"Yep their chaotic siblings but when your caught in a Hook's web of love-" Olive said as Scarlett finished "You just can't seem to escape." as she smirked before ruffling up Harry's hair.

Olive doing the same to Hollie and Zevon running his fingers through CJ's blonde locks. Maddy uncrossed her arms before pinching Harriet's cheek. "Even if they have manners equal to ogres." as she kissed Harriet.

Each Hook blushed at their significant other and shared a peck. They all laughed at one another.

"Hollie, you'll be at practice." as they all turned to Hollie who was jumping on the bed and wearing her "Kiss More Girls." shirt with red shorts as Harry added. "Oh god." as Hollie smiled at him sipping her milkshake. "This is so good, like really really really good." as she squealed.

"Oh no Hollie." Harriet as Hollie added, "Oo I'm on a sugar rush and boy does it feel nice !" as her plates of nine stacked on one another. "Hollie calm down." Olive told her as Olive held her.

Hollie flopped down as Hollie told her sitting on her lap. "I can't calm down, sugar is everywhere inside of me right now !" as Olive added, 'This is going to be a long night." as the others chuckled.

There was knock on the door as Hollie kissed Olive before flipping from her landing on her feet as she sprinted towards the door opening it. She saw Queen Tiana and King Naveen's daughter Tia.

She had long black hair and beautiful brown eyes. She was wearing a green top with matching lime green bottoms and frog slippers.

"Hollie." Tia said as Hollie said "Hello Tia." as Tia added, "I was looking for you, and so was the other members of the team, you ok ?" she said noticing how jittery Hollie was acting.

"Yep, Yep, Yep. Just high on sugar that's all, plus I feel my tics coming." as Tia said "Ok, but I'm speaking for myself, I don't know about the team but I wanted to say sorry, I would have never wanted to cause you suffering and pain but if I did I hope you can look past it."

"Please Tia, you are the hardworking student you've always been, I knew you weren't one of the girls. Plus you're super nice to me, too nice." as Tia chuckled, "You are cute though, plus your got curves." as Hollie chuckled at her as she asked "ooh flirty." as Tia and her smiled before doing their handshake.

"I would never want to keep something from you though, but-" as she got more quieter adding "I know who started the rumor." as Hollie looked shocked before saying arms folded, "Give me the name."

HOLLIE'S POV

Melody was sitting at her fancy vanity as she sprayed herself with perfume. She was wearing a sea foam blue underwear and a bra with a feather pink see through robe as her hair was curly.

Melody sighed to herself as she replayed the viral video of the VK's and AK's from yesterday.

She heard a knock on her door as she huffed, "I don't want to be brother." the knock got louder as Melody ignored it at first before it got even louder and she groaned.

"For the love of god !" as she opened the door and then saw Hollie arms folded looking at her, Melody took in a breathe, "Hollie." she said softly as Melody said "I wasn't expecting any visitor, but I'm glad your came." as she made sure Hollie saw her curves.

Hollie rolled her eyes, normally she wouldn't care, every girl and sometimes boy would try and flirt with her, but she would never do that to Olive.

"Save it Mel, I know it was you." as Melody said "Know what ?" as Melody went to her bed as Hollie walked inside closing the door. "I know it was you who said I made the cheer leading team uncomfortable." as Melody eyes went wide as she said "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yeah you do. I know it was you, so why not go ahead and tell me the truth." as Melody added, "Ok, now you need to leave." as Hollie added, "Now I need to leave because you've been caught in a stupid act !"

"You know the boys locker room isn't far from here." as Hollie said "Wow, the homophobic comments you are at a all time low now Melly."

"What is your problem ?"Melody asked as Hollie asked in a yell "No what your problem ! Like what are you so scared off !" as Melody said "Maybe you coming into the girls locker room to sneak a peek at me."

Hollie laughed sarcastically "Oh yes every straight girls nightmare, a lesbian looking at them. Look here I have a girlfriend so I know very well that what you have isn't close to what she has."

Melody rolled her eyes as Hollie added, "Also you're not my type." as Melody added a sad expression on her face, "That's right ?" as the two were close.

"Yeah you wanna know why you're not my type. Because through all of your bullying, there is a insecurity inside of you that makes you want to act out or hurt other people and I don' t mess with people like that" as Melody added tears in her eyes, "Don't make me call security on you Hollie !"

"You're getting mad, guess what you getting mad ins't going to change who I am. You being mad isn't going to punch the lesbian out of me, like I can punch the stupid of you !"

"Shut up !" as Hollie added, "You are just mad that I'm more colorful than any accessory in your bland wardrobe-" as Melody shut Hollie up with a kiss as she slid her fingers in Hollie's hair. Hollie was shocked. Melody arms were on Hollie's hips feeling up and down.

Hollie pulled away as she looked at the daughter of Ariel who hands were still out as she was shocked herself. Melody then leaned in for another kiss but Hollie pushed her away. Melody then whimpered and that turned into crying.

She hid her face in her palms as she cried. Hollie didn't know what to say, she wiped her lips off though as Melody hair covered her expression which was off sadness and regret.

Hollie didn't want to leave the sad princess, so she sad on the edge of her shell shaped bed. "Whoa." as Melody stomp sobbing to hear what Hollie had to say.

"The lesbian is hating on the lesbian." as Melody scoffed at her. "Sorry, just been wanting to say that."

"Why ?" Hollie asked as Melody said "Why what ?" as Hollie added "I mean why did you kiss me ?" as Melody asked "You being clueless is cute. I kissed you because I like you." as Hollie snorted as Melody asked "What ?" as Hollie said "Sorry, you are not only girl who's had a crush on me."

"I heard you were a hottie around the Isle." as Hollie chuckled. "Big hottie." as Melody said "You're right I do bully because of my own insecurity, like having feeling for girls."

Hollie looked at her as Melody added, "I didn't know what was wrong with me. I thought I was a monster." "Ouch." as Melody added, "Apologies."

"But anyway, I did your typical things. Fantasies over women, sneak a peek at girls in skirts. Pretend to kiss a girl when practicing with my pillow." as Hollie chuckled at her as Melody caught her smile.

"I had buried all those feelings, but the all came back when I saw you. You were good looking and I wanted nothing more than to kiss you and hold your hand down the hallway. But then you got with Olive and then you and the others started your little LGBT squad and in return I got angry and started hating on you guys."

"What about Aubrey ?" as Melody added, "Me and Aubrey have been at each other's crown since we were kids, the only thing I like about Aubs which you will never tell her is her curves and her personality, she's a good captain."

"So I bullied to cover up my own sexual feelings, and I did it to you mainly to get closer to you, to know you better, and know your story." as Melody added, "There that's your reason."

"Melody." Hollie said as Melody turned to her as Hollie cupped her cheek. "Thank you for telling me why. I think your a sensational girl, and that you're clever and cute, but I'm in a relationship with somebody, but that doesn't mean you won't find anybody, somebody to get your red hair on fire."

"Why Olive ? If you don't mind me asking ?" Melody asked her as Hollie said "Because she challenged me, I couldn't charm her like I could with Devon and Scarlett at first so I took a shoot and I hit a bull eye in the end." as Melody said "Ol lucky to have you. With you guys genetics your children will come out looking like the next Aphrodite."

"Thanks." Hollie added as Melody got under her covers as Hollie added, "Guess I'll leave." as she got up before Melody said "Don't tell anyone, I'm not ready to come out yet." as Hollie added, "You're secret is safe with me, just promise no more homophobia."

"Of course." as Hollie said "Good night Melly." as Hollie said "Good night Hollie, and thank you." as Hollie said "You're welcome." before turning off the lights and closing the door.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

It was the next morning, the squad was having breakfast with one another. Hollie was the first at the time since she woke up earlier in the morning for her 6AM jog with her siblings.

Along with the fact Miracle was being fussy so she had to turn on her and Scarlett shared vacuum which helped put her to sleep, plus she had to go to the cheerleaders meeting which is when all of them apologize to her, Hollie forgive them and they were cool again but Aubrey made sure they work out to the core.

She was eating some chocolate covered pineapples and running through plays, her hair in a ponytail as she was wearing a red leather skirt with knee high brown boots and a off the shoulder gray top with her star necklace.

She then noticed two girls and a boy had come to her table. "You're Hollie Hook ?" she asked as Hollie swallowed and said "Yeah I am." as the boy said "What you did yesterday was really brave." as Hollie said "Thanks." as she popped her fingers.

"Um can we have a picture ?" the tallest asked her as Hollie shurrged her shoulders, "Sure why not." as the kids smile grew brighter which is when the girl held the camera as they all smiled before they took the picture.

The two girls and the boy said "Thank you Hollie !" as Hollie said "You're welcome." as they all walked away before the youngest told her, "You're my hero."

That made Hollie grinned brightly as she shed a couple of tears. "You're my hero." as the girl walked off before Hollie waved goodbye.

That's when the rest of the squad came by. They all sat down. "I'm so tired." Adrian said as Aubrey added, "Thought it was just me. I have bags on my bags, and that is not cute." as she drunk her coffee.

"I had a morning class." Rosalie groaned as she added, "Plus I still have to work on dresses later, and I'm not even halfway done." as Harry added, "Good thing that you and Evie are working together."

"It's only for a while." as she sipped her cherry protein shake. That's when Melody stopped by. She was wearing a purple sparkly cupped top with a long green skirt with a sea star in her hair, a matching purple bracelet as she had a gold fork necklace on along with light makeup and green heels.

"Well don't you all look peachy." as Evalina added, "Trust me Melody nobody at this table has energy to deal with you." as Melody added. "I know it's strange but I'm not here to poke fun. I'm here for my baby brother." as Adrian rose his eyes.

"What's going on Mel ?" as Melody added, "Just so you know mom is hosting her dinner this evening at Seaside. Don't be late and make sure your fins is polished, oh and mom said she wants your boy toy there."

Elliot choked on his muffin as Adrian said "She does ?" as Melody nodded, Adrian narrowed his eyes. "Oh baby brother, I'm not lying. Elliot wear your best clothing."

"I-I will." as he turned to Rosalie as Rosalie and him squealed holding hands. "Thanks Mel." as Melody smiled "Of course. I would also like to tell you something." as she shared a glance with Hollie.

Hollie nodded to her with a smile as Melody took in a deep breathe. "Is it serious ?" as Melody asked "Depends if you are going to care or not. I know I'm a lot to handle as a big sister, but there is nobody else who I trust more than you."

"I'll listen." as Melody smiled brightly.

"That's sweet, did you gulp sugar before talking to me ?" as Melody added "No, I got some advice." as Hollie smirked as Melody smiled before fixing her mini bag added "See at night you two Elliot." as Adrian said "Ok." as Melody smiled.

"See you at practice dearest Chelsea, Jewel, Evalina, Danielle and Olive, along with you Aubrey." as Aubrey narrowed her eyes as Melody kissed her brother's cheek which never happened.

Melody said "Before I forget. For you Hollie." as she placed a small gift box as she said "Toodles." as she walked away.

Zevon yawned before digging into his cereal asking "Why is Mel acting so nice to you ?" as Scarlett said shaking Miracle's bottle. "Yeah it's weird." as Hollie shrugged before opening the box.

She looked inside and pulled out a small pin, it was of two girls that look exactly like Hollie and Melody as she it said "Gal Pals." Hollie chuckled before pinning it on her sweater.

"Aw cute pin." Olive told her as Olive said "Yeah this is strange Mel's acting nice." as Beatrice asked "What did you do to get her to act so nice to us." as Aubrey said dumbfounded "Especially me."

Hollie sipped her coffee adding "What can I say-" as she turned to face Melody who was talking to Sabrina and Rachel as she smiled adding "Girls Support Girls." as Melody caught Hollie's glance as she smiled waving as Hollie smiled waving back.

Melody then titled her head to Rachel as she put her hand on Rachel's arm rubbing it back and forth with her finger as Rachel rose her eyes at Melody with a smirk at her and checking her out as she sipped her drink.

Rachel bite into her croissant flirty as she blushed as Melody smirked back her cheeks grinned with a tiny of red.

Hollie who had her fist pressed under her chin grinned happy Melody was finding her way

Hollie said "All in a lesbian work." before she sipped her coffee again sounding proud of herself.

🆃🅷🅰🅽🅺 🆈🅾🆄 🅵🅾🆁 🆁🅴🅰🅳🅸🅽🅶 !

̩̩͙ ✩•̩̩͙ *˚⁺‧͙ ⁺ •° + *•̩̩͙✩. •̩̩͙*˚ ⁺‧͙⁺ ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ⁺˚*• ̩̩͙✩• ̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ⁺˚ * •

I feel like I'm just going to start off every outro the same now. Omg I've been gone the whole month, it's because of school, mental health and stress and blah blah blah excuses Classy😂😆

But yes Little Puppy is back after a whole month.. jeez I know it's been since Oct 9th since I've last update and I'm sorry for that 🥺

And I promise you guys a whole Halloween special and didn't get that out because my whole mindset during October was so low and awful that if I wrote that special I would hate it now so I'm glad I gave myself that break and dodged that bullet 😶

Other than that I want to welcome Little Puppy back after such a long break and during that break Little Puppy has hit 32K which I am so thankful for and grateful that even during the long hiatus's you guys still read it 🤗

But getting into things that actually happened in the chapter. I love this chapter it probably is to that my favorite of the entire book 📕

I love how it deals with drama, heart and character development {mainly through the queen Hollie} and I love how my characters came together though a real world issue 😙

Hollie slayed through this chapter like always 🗡🏴‍☠️ {Hollie had dropped her 👑 somebody give it back to her lol}

Writing this chapter was fun, hard and extraordinary just like this whole book my goal when writing any of my books is to inspire someone and mainly though this book is to give somebody who is of LGBT + nature to believe in who they are and stand up for what's right 🙂

Seeing my characters stand up through homophobia and push boundaries was amazing and again hope I touched somebody out there to know that life is tough but so are you 🥰

Aside that like usually Elliot and Adrian cuties along with Hollieve having a real talk with one another showed how they have grown as not just a couple but as friends and individuals 🤩

Plus Yzla and Jewel making up and Jewel going to have the courage to ask Yzla out is also going to be cute ☺️

Plus we had the boss herself Chelsea be the proud fighter she strives to be 😎

And having you guys see a new side to Adrian's sister Melody and her growing friendship with Hollie and her blossoming into her true colors 🤍🧡💖

All this was a squad overload I love writing feel good chapters to be honest but it's to prepare you guys for the storm coming 😣

And oh... is it going to be a storm 💙🔥😈

Get your tissues and stress balls ready folks Chapter 41 is going to be a wild ride 🤫😬

To stop myself from spoiling let's wrap this up 😛

🏳️‍🌈 Anyway again I know I say this a lot but love ya guys,  thank you guys for 755 followers and sticking around to read this book along with helping this book reach 32K !! Stay strong during theses rough times and stay mentally strong, till next time, see you guys soon and have a amazing day/night Mawah > 3 🏳️‍🌈

Also Happy Thanksgiving to does who celebrate it 🙏🏾🦃❤️ !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 998 15
-Book 1 in Descendants Series- After the villains are banished to an island, known as The Isle Of The Lost, time has passed and the villains, along...
1.5K 16 48
Gwen, Daughter of Governor Ratcliffe, is just your regular neighborhood VK living on the Isle of the Lost with her friends Mal, Evie, Jay, and Quinn...
1.3K 31 12
Evie has a twin sister she isn't friends with the core 4 but is still there for her sister. She gets to go to auradon with her sister and her friend...
8.3K 88 12
The Adventures kids are invited to the fairytale kingdom of Auradon as Kristoff and Anna's daughter, Arianna has been accepted into Auradon Prep. How...