๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ & ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

By -CEL777

๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ... More

๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ & ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
โบ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
โบ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
โŠน ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

8.5K 355 330
By -CEL777

! MATURE CONTENT !

➔ "Sho!" you moan as he begins to fuck you against the shower wall, "Oh!" you cry into his shoulder. Shouto has your arms about your head and his free hand is holding you close as he thrusts in and out of you mercilessly.

You feel the warm water running down your bodies and the body heat making it even harder, "Babe," he grunts and kisses your lips messily, you couldn't even kiss him properly as moans and whimpers kept leaving your lips. You tighten your thighs around his waist and finally are able to grip onto his wet hair. "you feel so nice wrapped around my dick, so fucking warm and tight." he couldn't understand how good fucking someone could feel, even more when you're madly in love with them.

As he holds your legs wider you watch his back flex through the glass doors in the mirror and see how messy he's gotten you, flushed cheeks and messy hair. Shouto kisses your shoulder, sucking on the skin sweetly then biting harshly, "Shouto!"

"Hm?" he hums and yanks your head back, "Not crying yet, do I need to go harder babe?"

Before you could respond he reaches over to turn off the shower and sits you down on the bathroom counter, keeping his thrusts harsh. "You're so deep baby!" your head falls back onto the steamy glass.

"You look so beautiful, I could fuck you everyday." he caress your cheek lovingly, "I will fuck you everyday." he groans when you wrap your legs around his waist to keep him still in you.

You grab his hair to pull him closer to your face, "This dick is mine, it'll only get hard for me and can only be satisfied by me." your voice was dripping in lust and your eyes stared into his slightly wide ones. "Got it?"

"Fuck anything you say," he fucks you slowly, "all of me is yours, I just want you. Always." he assures and fucks you sideways, making you actually begin to cry from the tip of his cock brushing your cervix. "Now cum for me." he whispers.

You hold him close and cum simultaneously with Shouto, both of you meeting each other half way to kiss each other while he falls limp against your body. "That's more like it." he pulls back and smiles before wipping your tears.

"I'm serious y/n," he moves you two to the bed and you cuddle into his side, "you're all I want. All I need besides my boys. I-i think you're it for me." he stammers a little, he's never felt this way about someone. "I'm sorry for leaving you all those years ago."

"I-it's ok Sho, we were stupid and young." you try to laugh it off but he just holds onto tighter.

"I was so consumed by work I let it push me away from you." he recalls your first year of college, seeing you walk into the classroom he was mandatorily assisting for, you look up at him and gave a small smile before getting all your supplies out and not looking at him again the rest of that lecture.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

When Shouto would pass out papers he would always walk slow to you, wanting to take in as much beauty as he could. "Thank you." you smiled at him and your fingers brushed his for a second when grabbing the paper.

Your voice was velvet to him, he melted right there from two words.

"U-uh.." he grips the stack harder, "Don't ask for the answers." he laughed and you tilted your head in confusion, "I-i mean, if you have trouble then I can always help you. Tutor you." he tries to save himself.

You skim through the packet, finding this unit to be harder. "Sure, tomorrow after class in the library?" you look back up at his stunned face.

He wasn't sure if he was free but he nodded, "Sounds good miss l/n." 

"Yuck." you shake your head, "Just y/n, we don't look to be that much different in age." you thought he was so handsome and everything about him was mesmerizing.

"I don't think that would be appropriate." he knew you were a freshman and felt as if he would be taking advantage of you if anything were to happen, he needed to put an end to this little crush he had.

"Suit yourself." you shrug and go back to taking notes and Shouto moves on down the row, heart beating fast in his chest.

The next day you and Shouto met, and you being you started talking about anything but the subject on the table before you. You asked Shouto a lot of questions in hope to getting to know him better although he was rather closed off. "I really think we should get this last page done—" you both jump when thunder claps and the power is shut off.

"Holy.." you whisper and scoot closer to Shouto, "My dorm is all the way on the other side!" you shake your head and dread the thought of taking that long walk.

Shouto's place was an apartment in a building behind the library as it was his last semester of living close to campus. "Come on." he stands up and gathers all the materials, "J-just hold my hand and follow my lead." he takes a deep breath before putting the school sweater vest over you and grabbing your hand then running into the harsh rain.

"Look Sho!" you point at the lightning in amazement, it formed a heart.

Shouto stares at it for a few seconds, "You're right.." he looks back at your calm face, you look at him through your wet eyelashes and raise a hand to push back his hair.

"I-i never admitted this but, I like your hair." you giggle.

Shouto's eyes widen, "I've always hated it but any other color looked weird." he cringes at his attempts of a new hair look, always feeling like it looked off.

"Don't change it, then how would I be able to find you?" you ask teasingly as you two walk back to his place, still hand in hand.

When making back to his place he lets you shower in his and he uses the guest one, both of you coming out at the same time. You had a towel wrapped around your naked body and his was loosely around his waist, "I.. my-y clothes are wet." you whisper and try to keep your eyes anywhere but his slightly wet torso even in the dark.

"I put them to wash before I went in," he walks past you and grabs a shirt along with boxers, "They're clean, promise."

You laugh and go back into his restroom to change before coming back out to meet him on the edge of his bed, "I can take the couch."

"No.." he shakes his head, "I can, you can sleep here." he stands up and begins to walk out before you stop him.

"Wait," you sit up on your knees and he looks back at you, "I know this is such a stupid thing to admit but.. I-i sleep with a light on and I'm kind of—"

He didn't make you say the rest and sits back on the bed, "Ok, I'll sleep in here."

You both get comfortable away from each other and fall asleep without another word, in the morning waking up tangled in each others arms and Shouto had held you close to his chest.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As time went on you and him started to go on little coffee dates, covering it up as tutoring sessions but you both knew it was anything but that.

Until one day his father brought in a nice and polite girl, Momo Yaoyorozu. Talking Shouto's ear off about how good of wife she could be. Shouto didn't know what to do, he was enjoying his time with you but Momo was—

closer in age

already on the same page as him career wise

not a student of his

also someone who couldn't ruin his assisting teacher spot if found out about

So he finally caved in and went out with Momo, finding you and her two different girls. But he talked himself into thinking it was love and that if he thought about it a lot that one day it would be true.

After a few dates he knew he couldn't drag you along and ended things, not really giving you a reason besides, we're going in two different directions.

You remember feeling upset, he showed you so much attention and you had as well, always bringing him coffee and sneaking a cheek kiss when he successfully taught you something. But you let him go and from that day on you never looked at him in class again.

Shouto tried to stop feeling this was towards you, he tried everything and eventually switched teachers when it became too hard. 

He told himself that if you two ever crossed paths again it would be fate because those feelings never went away.

Never.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You straddle him and kiss his frowning face all over, "Sho, it's ok, look at us now." you squish his cheeks, "In love."

"I'm so in love with you." he says softly and you let out a gasp, scaring him, "What?"

"Y-you're crying." you whisper and reach down to wipe the tears almost running down his cheeks. "Baby I'm not going anywhere, it's you and I— and the twins." you make sure to include your angels.

"It is." he leans up to kiss you deeply, "Because I'm never letting you go again.

"Good," you sigh, "because I never want to be anywhere else but here." you two slept extra close together that night and Shouto never let you out of his strong hold.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.7K 40
"๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘ฆ" ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ {๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›}๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ...
55.4K 2.9K 16
๐’๐”๐€๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„. | โ ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š...๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–...
77K 3.4K 13
๊’ฐ แฅซแญก ๊’ฑุ˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข *๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ...
344K 10.8K 53
"๐’๐‡๐”๐“ ๐”๐ ๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„" "๐€๐–๐Š๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which childhood friends meet ag...