The Prince & The Knight (Eng)

By struggle_wind

Jingyu, a poor, not smart, strong Weizhou, rich, smart, famous, vocalist Started with an annoying encounter... More

Cast Characters
01. The Prince
02. Suprising The Knight
03. The Another Prince
04: Who is Weird?
05 : Knight's Prince
06 : Prince's Knight
07 : Knight's Trouble
08 : The Annoying Prince
09 : Pull The Knight Back
10 : Knight's Dad
11 : Back To School
12 : Two Princes
13 : Confusion
14 : The Prince and The Knight
16 : Oh Knight
17 : Blooming
18 : Princess
19 : Deep
20 : Oh Prince
21. Thump
22 : Jealousy
23. Hiding
24 : Honesty
25 : Wind Blow
26 : The Queen
27 : Fallen Night
28 : Dilemma
29 : The Knight's Choice
30 : Princesses
31 : Friendship
32 : Try To Open It
33 : Untitled
34 : I Like You
35 : With you
36 : Prince's Territory
37 : How We Call It?
38 : For You
39 : Step On
40 : Extra Chapter
41 : Prince's Battle
42 : Revealing
43 : Boyfriends
44 : Be Brave part 1
45 : Be Brave part 2
46 : Knight's Battle Mind
47 : The Prince & The Queen
48 : Love Isn't Blind
49 : Doubt

15 : The Feeling

191 12 1
By struggle_wind

Proofreader : chefchez

A month had passed since Weizhou started tutoring Jingyu privately, and it seemed that Jingyu's writing ability has greatly improved.

"Hhhhooaammmm.... Zhou, can we continue this tomorrow? I'm so sleepy", asked Jingyu,

"Jingyu, it's only 3 lines short. Finish this as soon as possible and then you can go home".

"But... I'm so tired today. And the characters are so hard. I can't write them anymore".

"Stop complaining and start writing!".

"Zhou, why are you being so strict with me??!!! Aaarrgghhh...".

Jingyu lay down on the floor.

"Hey...wake up. If you sleep, how are you going to finish it? Hey!!!".

Jingyu didn't move an inch, he even started snoring softly.

"Huufft, looks like he's really tired".

Weizhou started to tidy up his desk. He put Jingyu's books into his bag. He rocked Jingyu's body slowly.

"Jingyu...wake up. Don't you want to go home?".

But Jingyu just turned over and continued his sleep.

"Okay...I'll call Dad", then Weizhou walked over to his landline, calling Jingyu's dad.

"Hello Dad.. This is Weizhou. Yes, he's sleeping. Uuummm...no problem Dad. Okay. Good night".

Weizhou hung up the phone when suddenly his eyes caught sight of something. A sketch book.

"Woah... Is this yours, Jingyu?".

But Jingyu was still sound asleep. Weizhou opened Jingyu's sketchbook slowly so as not to make a sound. First he saw a basketball court.

"Did he draw it today?". Then he turned the pages and saw a beautiful flower picture. "Woah... the picture is pretty good".

Then he turned the next page and saw his sleeping face. He frowned. He turned the next one and found another image of himself. Flipped again only to find drawing of himself again. Slowly, Weizhou blushed. He didn't know that Jingyu was watching him. In fact, Jingyu drew Weizhou's face with so many details, and that made Weizhou laugh softly.

Then he turned another page and saw a picture of a beautiful woman. His heart seemed to stop beating for a moment. And he did not find pictures of people's faces again on the following pages.

So he just drew me and this girl in his book. But, who is this girl?

Weizhou glanced at Jingyu who was still sleeping soundly and calmly. He felt something burning in his heart, and a slight hurt.

Picture Source --> https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZPuq4_RmdmgWDMLYQ7vZjW_BSsSX8Wbx2vg&usqp=CAU

🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳

Jingyu sprinted with a sandwich in his mouth.

"Hurry... hurry... hurry... or I can't let you get in". He could hear his teacher screaming from afar.

"Come on quickly!!! Hurry, kid!!!".

Jingyu quickened his pace.

"5!!! 4!!! 3!!!"

Jingyu landed hard on the school grounds.

"Hey... Be careful, kid!", said the teacher.

"Huh?? Then why did you start counting?".

He stood up and left the teacher looking still shocked. He walked into his class with a bruise on his wrist.

"Hey Jingyu, what are you doing?" Ryan asked worriedly.

"Ah nothing... I just wanted to show off a bit".

"Hahaha... you're crazy", Ryan hit Jingyu's head lightly.

"Eh Ryan, where is he?", asked Jingyu.

"Who?" Ryan asked back.

"Weizhou. He left me. I have to give him....".

"Oh..you finally came", suddenly Weizhou appeared and cut off Jingyu's conversation.

"Weizhou, why did you leave me?"

"I woke you up but you said... 5 more minutes, Zhou. Then I woke you up again, and you said the same again and again".

"Really??".

Weizhou didn't answer Jingyu's question, he immediately left the two of them instead.

"Whats wrong with him?", Jingyu asked Ryan but Ryan just shook his head.

"Weirdo...", Jingyu thought.

🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈

School was over and Jingyu rushed out of the classroom. He had to come to the boxing club early because there was going to be a match, but Weizhou stopped him.

"Eh, what's the matter Zhou?".

"May I.... ask... you.... uuummm... something...", Weizhou stammered.

"Could you ask later? I should be in boxing club in 10 minutes or they'll cut my pay again", having said that, Jingyu immediately started running again.

Weizhou was disappointed but suddenly he grabbed Jingyu's arm.

"Oowww...", Jingyu screamed. This shocked Weizhou at first but then he noticed the bruises on Jingyu's wrist.

"Jingyu, what is this?".

"Its nothing.... I have to go, Zhou ".

"But....".

"It's okay. I often get hurt".

"Jing...".

"Zhou....really. I'll get into trouble if I'm late".

"I will come with you".

"What??? I'm working there, not playing around, Zhou".

"Shh.... come on. Or you'll be late," said Weizhou while pulling Jingyu's hand.

"But...".

"Jingyu!!! Come on!!!", shout Weizhou.

Weizhou grabbed Jingyu's hand and ran. Jingyu couldn't hide his annoyed face. He hated it when Weizhou forced his way into his private affairs.

They arrived at the boxing club on time. Jingyu hurriedly headed to the cleaning room. Weizhou looked around the boxing club. He had never been to a boxing club before. Jingyu came back wearing a t-shirt and shorts and brought a mop to clean the club floor.

"Jingyu, can I wait for you on the bench?" asked Weizhou.

"Wait for me?? I thought you were going home".

"I've never been to a boxing club before, so I wanted to see their practice".

"There is no practice today. Go home!!!".

"Huh?? So you don't have to work".

"There is a match today, I'm preparing for it".

"Oohh... that's good!!! I'll watch it".

"Whatever...", Jingyu finally gave up and continued his work.

Weizhou watched Jingyu wearing shorts and showing his thighs, and he felt that strange feeling again. He still didn't know what that feeling was. But he quite enjoyed it.

"Uuhhmmm Jingyu, do you need my help?"

"No need," he replied curtly.

"Hufftt...".

They've been getting closer lately, but sometimes Jingyu stays cold to him and Weizhou couldn't stand that attitude.

"Jingyu!!!!!!".

Peng's voice woke Weizhou from his daydream.

"Oh hi Peng", Jingyu smiled at Peng but immediately returned to his work.

"Hi Peng", Weizhou greeted Peng, who didn't seem to notice his presence there.

Peng turned his head and looked at Weizhou. "Oh, so you came too?" he asked.

"Ah yes, I heard there would be a match, so I want to watch it. Are you going to compete?".

"No. I'm just a new kid here. It will take a few months for me to be ready and able to compete. But Fang will fight later".

"Woooaahhh.... cool!!!!".

"And you?? I heard from Jingyu, you have been tutoring him personally. Is it going well?".

"Yeah, it has been going well and Jing...", Peng cut him off, not allowing him to finish.

"You know I like him right?", Peng cut Weizhou's words.

Weizhou turned his head away, avoiding Peng's eyes.

"And actually, I'm very jealous of you," continued Peng.

Weizhou's eyes rolled erratically and he let out an awkward laugh.

"What do you mean?".

Peng glanced at Jingyu. "Zhou, you like him, don't you?".

Weizhou covered his mouth. He understood the meaning of the word "like" in Peng's question. But he really didn't know how to answer it. He had never disliked Jingyu.

"Peng... I've never disliked him. But....".

Peng stood up and cut off Weizhou's words.

"I knew it!!!!". Peng left Weizhou. Weizhou looked at Peng who was walking towards Jingyu. Then he cast his gaze at Jingyu who was still mopping.

"I've never disliked him...", Weizhou thought to himself.

Published : September 21, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 7.2K 20
A dare which change the life Xiao Zhan.. And Wang Yibo will do anything to protect his lover Xiao Zhan... Top Yibo Bottom zhan
242K 20.4K 95
On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changing his life. Unspeakable deeds were done...
37K 2.9K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...
88.7K 4.1K 51
Hlo guy's! How are u? I hope everyone is safe and healthy 😃 This is my first story hope everyone Support me and I will give my best to Work hard! So...