Hot dogs

By lompstar

The chilling adventures of a super sexy hot dog girl. watch through her eyes as she watches the worlds hottes... More

The story of henry
Something out of a horror movie
Sussy Seremony

The most traumatic day in history

24 2 0
By lompstar

I watched in horror as my beloved Henry was brutally murdered. My ears were ringing with my anguished screams, the sound of cars flying past slowly drowned out. Sobbing, i gracefully leaped onto my mobility scooter (the milf mobile) and mournfully continued to make my way down the footpath. I expertly dodged the peasants blocking my path left and right, well , technically i went over them, but who cares for technicalities.

Not only did those speed bumps really inconvenienced my travels, I also had to watch my plus one be brutally murdered. Life kinda sucks right now, i was looking forward to whipping out my moves with henry on the dance floor. In the distance, i hear the faint sound of people screaming, so i know i must be getting close to my two loser friends' wedding.

I followed the distant cry's, leading me to a glittery red palace, titled Wonka's weed factory. As i approach the building, i pass what seems to be a stripper bus with sexy Jasmyn's face plastered across the side, accompanied by "YO MUM". Pouncing off my milf mobile, i approach the luxurious diamond doors and burst through. Screaming as i witness the horrors laying on the other side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
199K 15.5K 35
π•πˆπ‡π€π€π β™‘ π‘π”π‡π€ππˆπŠπ€ Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
982K 30.4K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...