The Player's Bestfriend.

By PoetsGarden

Nicole Taylor has been James Ryan's bestfriend since they were kids. Even though she's pretty quiet and James... More

Chapter 1; Beginning Of Senior Year.
Chapter 2; Joke's & Fun.
Chapter 3; Old Tears
Chapter 4: Sleepover
Chapter 5; First Kiss.
Chapter 6: Party
Chapter 7; Drunk After Party
Chapter 8; No School
Chapter 10 - Im Here
Chapter 11; Funeral
Chapter 12; Unbelievable
**Important Note **
Chapter 13; New School Day For Alex.
Chapter 14: Beatdown
Chapter 15; Love?
Chapter 16; Emily?
Chapter 17: VEGAS BABY!
Important Note #2
Chapter 18: Married?
GREAT NEWS!!!!

Chapter 9 - Bad News.

110K 1.6K 422
By PoetsGarden

 A/N; Heyy lovies sorry I haven't uploaded but I just got the best idea to keep me writing. Hope you enjoy. Vomment (Vote & Comment) BTW who do you like better JASON OR JAMES?? ^_^

***************************

Nicole Taylor's P.O.V 

Blaire was standing at my door " Hey I heard you were sick so I brought you some home made chicken noddle soup"

" Aww Thanks Blaire" I smiled and walked over to her.

James coughed akwardly " I'll see you later Nikki"

" C ya" I replied, still not looking at him.

Hearing his footstep's down the stair's I smiled at Blaire and motioned for her to sit on my bed while I grab a spoon and come back upstairs. Placing the bowl on my desk I ran downstairs into the kitchen. James was eating an apple and was holding a spoon.

" I thought you might need this" He smirked.

Grabbing the spoon I pushed him toward the door " You cant be here"

" Okay, Okay. God Im leaving. But I'll be back" When he reached the door he turned to face me.

Sighing I said " Yes I know"

" I love you" James walked closer to me.

My heart felt as if it was sufficating me at my throat " I love you too"

" Mhm" James mummbled before I felt his lips crashing on mine.

It was a slow sweet kiss. Probably only lasted for a couple minutes but it still had the same effect as any other kiss from him. James slowly pulled away, smiled and walked out my back door. Shaking my head and smiling to myself I ran back upstairs. Blaire was holding one of the many photo frames of me and James.

" How old were you guy's in this photo?" She turned to me.

The picture was back when mine and James were 5 and we were swimming. " Five"

" Oh wow so you've practically known him your entire life" She strained a smile.

Sitting on the bed I began eating the soup and nodded " Mhmm"

" Soo" I knew this was pretty akward for her.

I sighed and said " I know this is probably akward for you."

" No.. well sorta. I mean looking at this picture's it show's a different James" Blaire sat by me holding a photo album.

James was different but god only know's what SHE meant by that. " By that you mean..."

" I mean you guy's have been friend's forever and you and James just have this thing that makes all of his girlfriends jealous" She half smiled.

Setting aside the soup I turned to her I said " What do you mean?"

" Um I dont know how to put this but I guess like when James mention's you or even simply look's at you it's like his whole facial expression changes into a facial expression you only see when you are mentioned." Blaire gave me an apoligetical look.

Straining a smile I said " Um well were friends accutally more like really close bestfriends pracitcally siblings. So yeah. "

" Thats cool. So whatsup" She quickly changed subjects.

Playing with my hands I shrugged. " Nothing really what about you?"

" Well I had a little something you would love to know" She gave me a wicked smile.

It made me giggle " Tell me"

" Well let's just say a certain someone by the name of Jason Knight was asking about you today" She smiled.

Clapping my hands and squealing I grinned " Ohmygawd no way"

" Way. He was like where's Nicole? And when I told him your sick he even volunterred coming over to check on you." Blaire was grinning.

Jumping off my bed I opened my closet and started looking through my clothes " Ohmygawd what am I gonna wear. When is he coming? I still have to fix my hair and stuff. Shit"

" Hey Hey Hey calm down I told him to come in like a half an hour. Cause I know you would have to change and get ready for your prince charming" Blaire pushed me aside and walked into my closet.

Having a girlfriend was amazing really. In two minutes top she pulled out a pair of black Victoria Secrets "Pink" sweats with a cute over the shoulder pink top. Simply smiling at me she pushed me into the bathroom and yelled " Get Ready". I did just as she said and fixed my hair and put the clothes on.

***

It was four thirty and me and Blaire were just sitting on my bed having a conversation about which team in twilight we are. Untill the doorbell rang and my stomach flipped.

" Prince charming is here" Blaire chimmed.

Checking my makeup I was about to get up untill Blaire stopped me with her hands " Hey Hey act sick, i'll get the door and bring him up"

" You know your amazing right" I smiled at her and crawled back under the covers.

Making a halo with her hands and bringing up to her head she smiled " I've been told. Now you sit here and just act sick"

" Yes Maam" I saluted her and giggled before beginning to fake cough.

Giving me a thumbs up she ran out my room. I could hear her walk down the stairs and then open the door. A couple minutes later I heard Jason's voice and that brought a million butterflies into my stomach. The door opened and Jason walked in, all sexy and stuff.

" Hi Nicole" He smiled at me.

I said " Hey Jason" in such a weak voice.

" You sound really sick." He walked closer to me and sat by my bed.

Blaire coughed. " Oh look at the time I need to go make you some soup Nikki, I'll be back"

" K" I replied and I coughed.

She winked and put two thumbs before leaving me and Jason alone in my room. Jason turned to me and he stroked my cheek, before I could begin to scream his face suddenly gotten closer and he kissed my forehead.

" I hope you feel better Nicole" He whispered.

My breath stopped and I mummbled " Thanks"

" Anytime" Jason's forehead was against mine and his lips only a couple inches far.

Should I lean and kiss him? Isn't he suppose to lean? Ohmygawd this was the weirdest moment ever. I should have asked James if I should make the first move. But I mean come on I've seen alot of movies and its the guy who makes the first move. It's only right. As I debated whether to kiss him first or not I felt his lips crashing on mine.

Ohmygawd this was finally happening. Wait I completly froze, shit!. I better get my lips working before he pulls away. I kissed him back and it was a sweet feeling. Not the feeling I expected. Not even close to it. Then his tongue slid into my mouth and it tasted like beer. Its only five pm who would be drinking now?.

" Nicole you have waited to kiss this guy since the day you first saw him. Stop worrying about his damn tongue and kiss him with all those lessons worth" My mind yelled at me.

I obeyed and kissed him back even though I felt like I was drinking. After a couple minutes worth of kissing him I pulled away, slowly though so it doesn't make it obvious that I was digusted by the taste of his mouth.

" Woah I've wanted to do that since I first saw you" Jason smirked.

Chuckling I said " Oh really?"

" Yeah really. Oh yeah Im really sorry about leaving you the other day at the party. Some stupid stuff happened" He ran his finger's through his hair.

Which is a thing most guy's do if their nervous. " No its okay... Um do you wanna tell me what happened?" I volunterred.

" I dont want to scare you." He half smiled.

" I wont be scared. I promise Im tough" I patted the side of my bed.

Jason sighed, took off his shoes and crawled into bed with me. I've never acctually had a guy in my bed other then James. So my stomach began flipping and tying into a million knots and I tried my best to stay calm.

I patted my lap. " Relax I promise I dont bite"

" Haha I know that" He rested his head on my lap and I looked down at him.

He rose an eyebrown and smirked " You gonna check me out all day or pay attention"

" Maybe both" I giggled.

Jason motioned for me to get closer to his face and I did. We kissed really sweetly I completly forgot the beer taste thing that happened a couple minutes ago. When we pulled away I smiled at him and blushed.

" No need to blush Nessy Bear" What did he call me?.

I giggled it was too cute. " Nessy Bear?"

" That was meant to stay in my head it came out when it wasn't suppose too." He covered his flushed face with his hands.

Moving his hands from his face I kissed his cheek. " Dont worry I like it"

" God this is soo embarrasing!" He half smiled.

Running my finger's through his hair " Atleast you didn't accidently blurt out I want to be the mother of your children to a guy you met the day before"

Jason burst into a laughing fit " Hahaha. I remember... Ohmygawd!"

" Hey that's mean I didnt laugh at you" I playfully hit his arm and pouted.

He stopped laughing and smirked. " Im sorry Nessy Bear."

" Na Uh" I rose an eyebrow and continued to pout.

Jason pulled my covers off, smirked and sat me on his lap. " Come on I said im sorry."

" I dont know if that sounds like a sincere apology." I played innocent

Hugging me closer he kissed my cheek " How does a dinner date sound like?"

" Like the best apology ever" I giggled.

Chuckling he intertwined our finger's together. " Okay then. Me and you tommorrow I'll pick you up at eight"

" Okay sounds good... Oh yeah now tell me what happened?" I completly forgot about his problem.

Jason was quiet for a couple seconds before he said. " I'll tell you another time but for now I have to go."

" Promise?" I pouted.

He smiled and gave me a soft kiss " Promise" he whispered as he pulled apart.

" Okay" I couldn't help but smile.

Putting his shoes back on he turned to me as he stood up. " I'll call you"

" I'll be waiting" I replied.

Jason smiled one last time at me before he said " Bye" and walked out of my room. As soon as I heard the door shut downstairs I heard footsteps running up the stairs and guessed it was Blaire.

" Ohmygawd tell me everything!!" Blaire flung my bedroom door open.

I laughed and said " Grab some junk food and ima tell you everything."

" Be back" Blaire smiled and ran downstairs.

As soon as she came back upstair's I gave her a whole summary about what happened with Jason. Having a girlfriend was awesome. After our analyazing what happened we decided to have a girl's night in.

James Ryan's P.O.V

The drive back home was nice, well it was better then other drives because I kept thinking about Nicole. A little more then usual and much more sexual then usual. Damn that makeout drove me insane. The things I could have and wanted to do to her.

"Snap out of man she's your bestfriend. And even if you told her you loved her she's inlove with that Jason guy" My mind yelled.

Sighing I guess that was true and once Nikki made up her mind you cant really change it. Ugh!. Parking the car I jumped out and opened the front door and heard someone crying. Quickly running into the living room mom was sitting on the couch sobbing while the maids were sitting by her.

" Mom whats wrong what happened?" I sat by her.

" Your... Father.. He... Died" Mom said in between sobs.

My mind froze, my body went numb. Mom cried into my chest and I dont know how but I managed to wrap my arms around her and hug her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 245 16
"A modern arranged marriage turning out into love" ❤️
870K 33K 70
highest ranking || #4 on teenfiction || #5 on romance || #2 on new adult || #1 on humor ********************************** I walked outside, found m...
103K 3.3K 57
After her breakup, Riley had made some pretty bad decisions, which got her into even worse situations. Will she get her life straight again, along wi...
79.4K 2.9K 33
Sequel to 'Just Us' ** Five years after Lacey and Jonas get married Spencer is stuck, alone, in his apartment contemplating where he went wrong. Mis...