Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

False assumptions and Truth.

13K 391 85
By moonsghostie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV- 

MORNING

Y/N woke up the next day, at 6 AM in the morning. She stood up, went to do her morning routine, and had a cold shower. It was enough to soothe the fire that was inside her, the fire of hatred. Her outfit-

She brushed her hair and left them open and went downstairs after taking her headphones, phone, and bag with her. She went to the kitchen directly and checked the refrigerator. She got a pack of juice and an energy bar and then went towards the garden. But before she could go,

MS. GELLE- Y/N won't you have breakfast?

Y/N- Umm, no Ms. Gelle. I usually skip breakfast.

MS. GELLE- Then why don't you wait for your brothers? 

Y/N- I'll be out in the garden, as and when they're done, I'll go with them. 

MS. GELLE- Okay dear. 

Y/N- Can I ask you something? -She said finally looking up at the lady.

MS. GELLE- Sure, ask right away my dear.

Y/N- Uh, can you please...

MS. GELLE- Say, what is it?

That's when an idea popped up in Y/N's mind. 

Y/N- Oh..nothing Ms. Gelle. You can continue with the breakfast, it might be getting late. I'll be out in the garden. 

Before the lady could say anything, Y/N went away from there quickly. Meanwhile, Ms. Gelle chuckled to herself. 

Y/N went to the garden and sat down on the ground near a tree. She drank the juice and had the energy bar, her favorite chocolate. Then she put up her headphones and turned on a cartoon on her phone and began watching it. What's the big deal? Cartoons are the best. 

A funny scene came, and she chuckled to herself. But that didn't last long, since someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned to see her sister. 

Y/N- Morning Y/S/N.

Y/S/N- Don't try and act like an elder sister!

Y/N- Bu--

She was cut off when she saw a spider dangling from the tree branch, really close to her. She stumbled back immediately and started breathing heavily. Y/S/N who saw this immediately smirked. 

Y/S/N- Sissy, you're still scared of spiders?- She said in a mocking tone. 

Y/N- Huh? No, p-please take it away Y/S/N-ah...

She couldn't even speak properly. She had arachnophobia and a single eight-legged creature was enough to make her freak out immediately. 

Y/S/N- Oh! Come on sissy. You should see this out, come a little bit closer. 

Y/N- No..nn...oo pleasee...I beg you...pleasee- By this time, her eyes were tearing up and she was trembling. This was the effect of a single spider on her. 

Y/S/N grabbed the tree branch on which the spider was crawling and threw it towards Y/N. 

Y/N- NOOOO! PLEASEE! - She began crawling backward until her back hit the wall. She closed her eyes tightly as she saw the spider crawling towards her. 

Y/N- No! Please!

Y/N kicked the branch away, standing up and backing off. 

She trembled and tears were nearly about to flow down her eyes. Y/S/N was happy seeing her sister in this condition. She finally saw what was her sister's weakness. She was about to go near her when,

YOONGI- WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

Y/S/N stopped dead in her tracks. She immediately turned her smirk into an innocent face. 

Y/S/N- Yoongi Oppa, look at unnie. She's telling me to go away from here!

Y/N who has calmed down after taking a few deep breaths opened her eyes and looked around on the ground. The spider was nowhere to be seen. She wiped the stray tears off her face and rubbed her hands to get them back to warm since they had turned cold. If someone asked what she needed right now, it was a warm hug. She was still feeling restless. She looked up to see her not-so-innocent sister and Yoongi looking at her. His face changed from angry to slightly concerned. Meanwhile, the rest of the boys arrived on the scene. 

HOSEOK- What happened here?

Y/S/N- Oppa! Unnie was telling me to go away from here. But as I asked her for a hug, she immediately began pushing me, and then she saw Yoongi Oppa approaching and began faking her tears.

Y/N who was not really surprised remained silent. She stared at Y/S/N in disbelief. 

Yoongi who did not believe a single word of the younger one knew something was wrong. But this was not the time. He had arrived first on the scene, he had seen the condition Y/N was in and it surely wasn't fake. However, for the rest of the boys who hadn't seen anything, except for what they were noticing now, it was the cold girl standing quietly at her place, rubbing her hands together and staring, and the younger girl who was looking at them with an innocent face. It wasn't that hard for them to believe the lie created by Y/S/N since they were aware of the fact that the sisters weren't close at all. 

Y/S/N- Unnie, why can't you love me? -she said faking tears.

Y/N looked up at her with shocked eyes, all of this was stabbing at her heart. 

TAEHYUNG- Told you! 

Jimin went to Y/S/N and hugged her.

JIMIN- It's okay Y/S/N-ah, we're here for you. Don't cry.

NAMJOON- It's hard to believe but yet Y/N, we thought you were just cold and quiet, but we didn't know you could go to this level to fake your tears and at the same time hurt your own sister.

Yoongi who was still confused chose to change the topic. 

YOONGI- Enough drama for today! Y/N go to the limo and wait for us. We'll talk about this later. And you Y/S/N, go inside the house and do whatever you want. We have to go to school and college. 

Y/S/N- Oppa, can I go shopping today? I have some friends here, they'll be joining me too!- She said smiling innocently.

TAEHYUNG- Sure you can go, take my card. 

Y/S/N- Thank you Oppa! You're the best. -She went to him, gave him a small hug, turned back to her sister and smirked lightly, and went inside the house. 

Y/N without saying anything went to the limo that was parked in the garage. The boys followed. Once inside, Y/N was sitting in the corner. She still felt like something was crawling over her skin. Spiders were like a trauma for her. She never knew why she reacted the way she did, but it just freaked her out. She looked up around to see, some of the boys glaring at her as if she had done something really bad. It was overall quiet. She rubbed her knee, and then her neck, before looking out of the window. 

Soon they reached the school and as soon as the boys got off, there were people basically fan girls shouting and screaming their names. However, when Y/N got out, it went silent. Y/N herself was shocked. There were gasps from people around since someone was hugging Y/N. BTS who realized that the screaming suddenly stopped and looked back at the girl only to get surprised.

It was Soobin.

Y/N was too shocked to speak. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth slightly open due to the sudden hug. However, she came out of her thoughts when she felt something wet on her shoulder. It was followed by some sobbing. 

Y/N- Soobin-ah, are you crying?

She pulled out and looked at the guy whose eyes were all puffy and red as if he had been crying a lot. 

Y/N- W-what is it? Are you o-okay? 

She was stuttering feeling like she had done something. He had never cried this way in front of her. Even if he did, it wasn't like this. Seeing him like that, she was scared. Scared of what was happening, scared of what was coming next. She hated when someone cried in front of her and especially if that someone was her loved one. 

Soobin didn't say anything but just dragged her away from the crowd by her wrist. 

Y/N- Soobin! 

He didn't stop, rather tightened the grip over her wrist and began to jog away.

Meanwhile, BTS was still standing surprised at their places. They only realized that the scene was over when the crowd surrounding them began cheering again. However, they weren't affected. All that they wanted to know was the reason behind the guy crying while hugging their step-sister. 

...

Soobin soon reached the rooftop along with Y/N and made her stand in front of him. He put his hands on her shoulders and took a deep breath. 

Y/N- What h-happened?

SOOBIN- Why didn't you tell me? -His voice was not at all soft but rather serious and rigid.

Y/N- What didn't I tell you? What are you talking about?!

SOOBIN- WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME Y/N? -He shook her. Y/N froze.

SOOBIN- Why didn't you tell me you were suffering like that? Why didn't you share it with me? Even when I was with you! Why? Wasn't I trustworthy enough? WHY DID YOU GO THROUGH ALL OF IT? 

Y/N who stood frozen till now took a deep breath biting her bottom lip hard. Still, she couldn't help as her eyes filled with tears. She looked away from Soobin, but couldn't control herself, not this time.

Y/N broke down. She sat down on the ground and began crying. This is what scared her the most. Seeing her condition, Soobin's eyes softened. His heart felt broken seeing the condition of the girl. He felt so guilty for shouting at her even after knowing it all. He himself lowered to her level and softly held her hands. 

SOOBIN- Y/N why didn't you tell me?

She didn't say anything and continued to sob. Seeing her choking on her own sobs, Soobin pulled her in a hug and began patting her hair. 

After a few minutes, 

Y/N- I was a-afraid...

SOOBIN- Afraid of what Y/N?

Y/N- Afraid of everything! Every single damn thing! Afraid that once I share it with anyone, no one would believe me! I never wanted pity...I was afraid that you might not want to talk to me...

SOOBIN- Dumbo why would I leave you? You're my sister! Why would I ever leave you?

Y/N- I'm s-sorry.

SOOBIN- Shh, don't cry, it hurts seeing you cry like this. I'm sorry I was angry because I thought you didn't trust me enough because you never shared it with me.

Y/N- I didn't want to burden you, Binnie.

SOOBIN- Dumbo you can never be a burden to anyone!

SOOBIN- Look at me.

Y/N looked up with her moist eyes, which were red by now. 

SOOBIN- Speak. I want you to let it all out. I want to listen to it all in your own voice. Trust me, it will help.

Y/N- B-but-

SOOBIN- No buts Y/N. This is the time. I want you to let it all out.

Y/N took a deep breath. Even though she wasn't ready, something inside her told her to spit it all out.

Y/N-You know that mum and dad always fought together. I was just a small child then. Grandma used to stay with me every time they fought. But as time passed, their fights got worse. Mumma always used to take my side and after my grandma died, she was in depression. She still tried to be happy for me. I never really felt it but due to the scenes that were created in front of me every now and then, I felt lonely. I thought about making friends and I did, but most of them backstabbed me in one way or the other. When I confronted them, they said I wasn't a good person. That I was the reason for their problems. Then after Y/S/N was born, dad loved her a lot. I often felt left out but I was never jealous of her. I thought everything would soon be normal, but it didn't. They began fighting with each other more often and it turned sometimes physical. I usually began skipping meals and stayed in my room or outside the house more. That time you were my friend so I used to remain quite happy. But when you left, people who ignored me began bullying me. I couldn't do anything since I didn't want to hurt them. I began controlling my emotions. Then when Y/S/N joined the school, she began hating me and taunting me. She told me I was the reason she couldn't get friends since I was her sister. She said she was jealous of me. She told me it was my fault. Then once it happened, that dad forgot about my birthday, and eomma was angry with him. They fought till late at night and at that time Y/S/N was on a school trip. Late at night, dad went out of the house because he was stressed. I-I was in my room crying silently when I heard a glass shattering. I was scared but I went downstairs. Eomma was clutching at her heart. I went to her and h-held her. She told me it wasn't my fault and that I should remain happy and live happily. I cried to tell her to not leave me b-but at that moment... Mumma died of a heart attack. Dad came home and saw me holding her and crying. He pushed me and cried himself. He told me it was my fault. That I was the reason she fought at first. After the funeral, he took away all the things I loved. He stopped talking to me and when he did, he told me that I hurt people and that no one near me could ever be happy. Slowly and gradually the tightness in my chest increased and I became numb. When Y/S/N returned she told me that I was the reason the family was destroyed. She told me I had no right to smile or be happy. They said I could never be loved and that I was the biggest mistake. You know afterward...that I never talked to anyone. You weren't there and I thought you l-left me cause I was really bad. After dad told me about his second marriage he said, that I should stay away from the brothers and mother because I would hurt them. Then BTS themselves told me that they would never accept me and that they hate me. They were right, I was born to be unloved. I didn't share it with you or anyone else because I thought you would hate me and leave me too...I never wanted this Soobin-ah, all I wanted was a family, a happy family! Was I wrong?! B-but I wish I had never taken birth...they were right! They all were right! I caused enough problems! And I don't want to cause you anymore...

By this time Y/N was crying badly, she was choking on her own sobs. She was shivering and Soobin himself was immersed in the depth of grief. A girl who looked so normal from the outside suffered so much and that too alone. He was angry that her own father and sister were like that. BTS hurt her more. But he was scared for Y/N. Her every step was depressing, she was empty from the inside. She needed love and she was scared to get it or ask for it. Her smiles were fake, her acting cold was fake. She was no one but still the same Y/N who loved to see others happy, and all she wanted was the same happiness for herself. 

No, she wasn't being greedy, she wanted to feel it, feel what it meant to be free, and enjoy life. But...

Soobin hugged her tight, he was also near to crying, however he controlled himself for her sake. Soon after minutes, she cooled down a bit. She was still breathing heavily. Soobin kept saying comforting words to her. 

Y/N- H-how did you know?

SOOBIN- The bag that you gave me, before throwing I checked it for if something was by chance important. But I'm glad I did it. 

Y/N- You hate me now? -She looked up at him a sad face.

SOOBIN- Dumbo! I'm your brother. I will never hate you! I'm happy in fact. Proud of you! You're my super strong sister!

SOOBIN- And listen to me! You deserve to smile. You deserve to be loved. One day everyone would realize their mistakes and they'll love you a lot. And the thing about BTS, I understand why you wanted them to hate you but you should actually try and talk to them. They'll trust you.

Y/N immediately felt a rush of sadness. Her face dropped. Soobin noticed and asked her about it. Once she was done telling him about the morning incident, he looked crazy in anger.

SOOBIN- WHAT THE FUCK! HOW CAN THEY NOT BELIEVE YOU?!

Y/N- They hate me.

SOOBIN- NO! THEY CAN'T HATE YOU! AND EVEN IF THEY DO! THEN IT'S THEIR BIGGEST FAULT! THEY ARE BLOODY FOOLS! THEY CALL THEMSELVES HEARTTHROBS!!!! BLOODY HELL! THEY ARE MONKEYS! DUFFERS!

Y/N laughed at his words and soon realized what she did. 

Soobin himself gasped.

SOOBIN- Y/N is it you? Or have you been possessed?

Y/N- Shut up! -She said turning her head to another side.

SOOBIN- Aww! My sweet dumbo is back! YAYAY!!

Y/N smiled at him. Now that she had shared everything with him, she felt lighter. She felt as if a weight on her chest had been removed. It was easier to smile this way. 

SOOBIN- Ahh! My eyes are burning!

Y/N- Stop with this cringe behavior! Wait...what time is it?

SOOBIN- Oh it's 10.

As soon as he said that, both their eyes widened.

Y/N- Oh. WAIT! WHAT THE HELL! I MISSED MY FIRST LESSON AND HALF OF THE SECOND!

SOOBIN- Well, I guess I have to use my privileges now!

Y/N- What privileges?

SOOBIN- I'm one of the top students you see! I got some privileges. Come on! Let's wash your face because you look like a bat with red puffy eyes and then I'll let you go to the class to escape detention. 

Y/N smacked his shoulder and they went down to their classes. She washed her face and then they reached her classroom. However, when they reached, all the eyes were on them. 

JUNGKOOK POV- 

I felt like something was odd. I had reached the class and noticed that Y/N wasn't there. I thought about asking the teacher but then the fact about morning came to my mind. Y/N behaved like that, her sister's words, and then that guy hugging her suddenly and crying. Well, he took her with him, so I was feeling a bit nervous. 

By the end of the first lesson, there was no sign of her. Since we didn't have any break and I didn't want to grab attention, I ignored the fact again. 

As we were going through the second lesson, suddenly the teacher stopped speaking and there was a knock on the door. Since I had my head down, I looked up and saw Y/N and Soobin. He was standing there looking at the teacher while Y/N wasn't looking towards the class, rather at the teacher.

SOOBIN- Ms. Bae can you please come out for a minute? I have to talk about something with you. 

MS. BAE- Wait a minute Soobin. Students, please wait for 5 minutes. Write down the solutions to the questions, I'll be back. -With that, she went out while I saw Soobin was holding Y/N's wrist. A sudden wave of anger rushed inside me, I wanted to go to him and bring her back, maybe because I already agreed for her as my sister. Overprotective brother mode on. 

After some time Y/N and the teacher came inside and Y/N went to her seat simply. I stared at her and she might have sensed it since she looked at me. Wait! Her eyes were red and puffy, did she cry? But why would she cry? Did anything happen? Between her and Soobin? Wait. Why should I think about it? 

I didn't realize I was staring at her, but when I came back to my senses, she was already looking out of the window. 

Y/N POV- 

Soobin called Ms. Bae out of the class. Guess he literally is good with studies now. 

SOOBIN- Ms. Bae, excuse Y/N for the lessons she has missed till now, she was with me because I had some work to do with her.

MS. BAE- As you say Soobin, it's good that you're up to with your studies. I'm happy for you. Y/N please come with me, to the classroom, you can ask any of your classmates for the work you've missed.

Y/N- Sure Ms. Bae, thanks a lot. 

SOOBIN- I'll be taking my leave now. -He bowed to the teacher, and looked at me one last time, I gave him an approving nod and he went away while I followed the teacher inside. 

As I went to sit in my seat, I felt a stare at me and I knew who it was, at least I could guess. I looked back to see Jungkook, and then I turned my head towards the window. I felt relaxed after so many months for the first time yet there was insecurity inside me that I can not be truly relaxed for long. Guess, I became habitual of being in despair and disappointment. 

END Y/N POV-

A/N POV

TIME SKIP

It was break time now and Y/N was sitting on her seat, dozing off. She didn't even realize it when the students walked out making their way to the cafeteria. She was busy sleeping with her head on her folded hands. Her book was open and she looked peaceful. Her black short hair with blue highlights blew a bit with the wind. Some of the hair strands were on her face too. 

Something like this was her position-

Soon enough without her realizing it, someone entered the classroom. He walked towards her and sat near her. 

??? POV- 

I was passing through the corridor since I was late for the cafeteria. However, as I passed by a classroom I saw Y/N sleeping peacefully. The window near her was open and the wind blowing blew her hair slightly. She looked so great. My eyes filled with lust. How badly I wanted to squish those cheeks and suck on her neck. I went towards her and sat in front of her, admiring my cold sweetheart. Soon, anger took place in me when I remembered how she had been coming to school with those BTS and how that guy hugged her in the morning. I hate it when someone touched her. I don't love her obviously, I'm obsessed with her. All I want is to ruin this girl, to ruin her image like she ruined mine by insulting me. I slowly touched her cheek and began rubbing it with my thumb. She might've felt the touch for she soon opened her eyes and rubbed them a bit. When she saw me, I smirked. Her eyes were first showing shock but then turned into a cold stare. 

Y/N- WTF! What the hell do you think you're doing dickhead?

I gritted my teeth.

???- Oh baby girl! Looks like you don't remember me.

Y/N- HUH! Remember you? A dickhead like you always trying to enter in a girl's pants!

I smirked.

???- I can do the same with you, baby...

Y/N- Oh! Shut up already! Wasn't the insult enough on the first day since you came back here again Jackson!

JACKSON- I'm so happy. You know my name, baby girl! Now come on, I have been missing you a lot lately.

A/N POV- 

Y/N ignored Jackson and began packing her stuff and walking out. However, before she could reach the door, she was pushed harshly with her back hitting the wall. 

Y/N- WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?

Jackson smirked evilly and grabbed her chin harshly. 

JACKSON- Answer my questions first baby and I'll let you go. If you don't however, I'll ruin you. 

Y/N scoffed.

Y/N- Stop with the nonsense! I'm not free enough to answer the dumb questions of a duffer like you. 

Jackson tightly held her wrist however she didn't hiss in pain. 

JACKSON- What relation do you have with BTS?

Y/N ignored him and continued glaring at him. 

JACKSON- Speak up or else!

The door opened with a bang and there stood Soobin. 

SOOBIN- What the hell is going on here?

JACKSON- Look who we have here! The savior!

SOOBIN- Shut up Jackson! Leave Y/N.

JACKSON- What if I don't?

He held her wrist more tightly. By this time Y/N wasn't sure what made her do it. She just looked at her other free hand and gave a tight slap to Jackson. 

His cheek turned bright red and his eyes opened as if they would pop out. Soobin was shocked. He saw Y/N like this for the first time. Her eyes were dark as if burning. Her expression was cold and scary. He himself gulped. 

Y/N looked at him and then back at Jackson and realized what she had done. She was confused since she didn't even realize how she did it. 

JACKSON- You're gonna suffer a lot for this Y/N. I'll make you suffer a lot.

Before she could reply, Soobin immediately held her hand and dashed out of the classroom. 

Once they were out and near the cafeteria, 

SOOBIN- What did you do back then Y/N?

Y/N- I don't know. I just felt like losing my mind. 

SOOBIN- You sure are a crazy girl!

Y/N- Yah! Shut up!

SOOBIN- Hehe! So what are your plans this evening? 

Y/N- No idea. What about you?

SOOBIN- Well I'll be working on a project that I got. Need to submit it before the day after tomorrow.

Y/N- Hm. Good luck then. 

SOOBIN- Hey! I have an idea! Since tomorrow is a day off, why don't we meet up and enjoy ourselves?

Y/N- I'll let you know after asking my so-called brothers.

SOOBIN- Why do you have to ask them?

Y/N- Well, they gave me a few "rules"!

SOOBIN- Oh bad luck then! Tell me once you ask them. And yeah, talking about bad luck, someone's coming your way. 

Y/N looked up and saw Namjoon and Jin coming toward her. 

NAMJOON- We need to talk about something.

JIN- Alone. 

SOOBIN- Well, see you later dumbo! Bye.- he passed a smile to her which she returned.

Y/N- Bye~

She turned towards the guys and looked at them. They noticed her puffy eyes but ignored them.

NAMJOON- We have something that came up and it's urgent. So we won't be going home today with you. The driver will be there, you can go back yourself.

Y/N- Can I go alone?

JIN- No you can't. Besides Y/S/N will be waiting at home. Remember to treat her good otherwise-

Y/N- Hm. Okay. You'll be punishing me. Alright. Good luck. I'll go with the driver. Bye-bye~

Before they could say something, Y/N turned around and went away. Once out of sight the boys sighed.

NAMJOON- Hyung don't you think there's more to it?

JIN- What do you mean Joon?

NAMJOON- Well, what we saw in the morning, I mean it didn't really look like Y/N said or did something like that, she herself looked like something happened to her. 

JIN- I don't know Joon. You know it's so difficult to understand. Besides Y/N didn't even say anything.

NAMJOON- You're right. Let's go now.

JIN- Yeah.

With that, they went away from there. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.6K 34
This story is about , Kiara(Y/N) a special girl with many identity having secrets. Kiara has a dark past and a revenge to be taken with a bright foll...
118K 3.2K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
151K 4.7K 42
NOTE: - this is my 2nd book on step brothers but different story ,hope you enjoy! ----------------------------------------- welcome in the world of...
31K 864 44
Cold they say but do they even know what they have gone through? After losing both mother and their one and only loving sister The 7 cold Mafia broth...