๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐•ท๏ฟฝ...

By Yaoibecamemylife

๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฆ๏ธŽ: ๐—›๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฎ, ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ, ๐—•๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ, ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ โ“‚๏ธŽโ“„๏ธŽโ’น๏ธŽโ’บ๏ธŽโ“‡๏ธŽโ“ƒ๏ธŽ โ’ถ๏ธŽโ“Š๏ธŽ Wil... More

โ™”๏ธŽ|2|โ™”๏ธŽ
โ™”๏ธŽ|3|โ™”๏ธŽ
โ™”๏ธŽ|4|โ™”๏ธŽ
โ™”๏ธŽ|5|โ™”๏ธŽ

โ™”๏ธŽ|1|โ™”๏ธŽ

4K 91 128
By Yaoibecamemylife

Sherlock's POV

Though it wasn't that shocking at first I was still pleasantly surprised at the fact that they were smart enough to let me handle the case of The Lord of crime.

Of course I will reap the benefits of this case.

I instinctively put a hand in my pocket to look for a cigarette but all I found was a lollipop. Ah, I forgot, I quit smoking.

I pulled the lollipop from my pant pocket and within three swift movements I unwrapped it.

I put it in my mouth to let the cloying flavour spread in my mouth, but my impatient mouth habitually crushed the lollipop in my mouth.

I looked at the A-mail again and narrowed my eyes slightly. I threw away the candy wrapper which in big bold letters read out Dolly Manchers.

I muttered quietly

"This might be tough."

The person called The Lord of crime was an expert at leaving no traces and in leaving the perfect scapegoats.

None of the scapegoats revealed a single thing even after being brutally questioned and tortured.

"Not a single hair sample or fingerprints, weapons are a dead end."

My detective partner Watson spoke.

What he said was indeed true.

W: "Also Sherlock, we have to attend the royal ball next week, did you forget?
Your brother will be there."

W: "Also did you find a partner to dance at the ball? Is Irene gonna be there? I already have Mary."

S: "You see..I forgot to tell you something.."

W: "What do you mean?"

S: "We..*cough*broke up*cough*"

W: "Tsk, Good for her."

I walked to my study to closely study this case before Watson shouted,

"THE FLIGHT IS TODAY! GET READY OKAY!?"

I looked back and watched as Watson hurried home to Mary, Tsk relationships are really not for me.

I decided to standby my case since I should pack, I remember Mrs. Hudson coming after me with a pan to make me go.

I packed a few essentials and some clothes along with an expensive tuxedo I got from my brother as a gift.
You can say it was very 1910's.

It's tailcoat was long and the black tie with a red lily crest on it was a cherry on top.

I finished packing, I went back to the study to evaluate the case.

William's POV

I watched as the scenery changed from time to time, the car was not bumpy and all I could hear was the quiet breathing of me and my brother.

I looked at my brother and saw him asleep peacefully and letting out soft snores that if you didn't lean in, you'd never hear it.

I stared across the window when suddenly a notification popped up.

Mr. Patterson

Mr. Moriarty, the case of the lord of crime is taken by Sherlock Holmes.
This might get troublesome, as he is smarter than others.

William

I see, thank you for the heads-up
Mr. Patterson.

I exhaled, I decided to dial Albert.

Albert

Hello? This is Albert James Moriarty speaking.

William

Brother, I'm going to the royal ball.
And can you please find information about Mr. Sherlock Holmes?

Albert

I see..this is about that case isn't it? Mm, you can go. I'll be waiting and I can't send the information as the A-mail is always under inspection. I'll send a letter.

William

Well then brother..I'll be waiting.

I closed my eyes and relaxed for a moment, an unconscious sigh coming out.

"Joseph, are we there yet?"

I asked the driver in a hushed voice in order to not wake my brother.

"No sir, we will reach there after 2 more hours."

He replied almost immediately.

I suddenly heard someone shouting, I unconsciously turned around and saw two men shouting at eachother and a woman who gives off an aura of ignorance.

She seems to put up with this lot too much to the point she doesn't even blink at their shouting.

I watched as the two men keep on bickering, you could say it was rather entertaining in the least.

I lightly narrowed my eyes to concentrate a bit more.

Before the car started to move at a faster pace and drive quicker than the other car with the bickering men, I made eye-contact with one of the bickering men.

He had a bit of a beige skin tone and his hair was done with ease and confidence, his dark blue eyes widened, his eyes and hair were rather matching.

The eyes of the man looked ambitious, mischievous and with curiosity.

Between his lips were a lollipop stick. His lips were a bit chapped, perhaps he has been smoking since a long time ago.
His shirt collar was left undone with a button opened.

His black suit looked more casual rather than sharp.

I gave a business smile which can make a person feel at ease sometimes.

I looked away, unbeknownst to the fact my face reddened a bit and notice the little rosiness in the blue haired man's cheeks.

I opened a music app called Musify.

I connected my headphones and closed my eyes easing to the sound of soothing melody.

Sherlock's POV

"You look like a man who fell in love at first sight Sherlock, is something wrong?"

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts.

"..ah?"

"..yeah nevermind."

I took out another lollipop and opened it. I put the unwrapped sweet into my mouth as I tasted a cloying and fruity flavour.

His eyes were a deep scarlet red..how.. beautiful. His golden blonde hair was styled in a suave manner.

His eyelashes were long..his facial expressions looked as if he was scanning me.

He had a calming and relaxing aura around him. His skin was pale, and looked rather smooth. His lips were a light peach colour and looked a tad chapped. Perhaps he smokes rarely.

His smile..although it was fake it still shows reassurance, kindness and beauty.

"Hey Watson? Who was that man?"

If I asked him that he might misunderstand something. I went back to sleep, unable to forget such a charming and delicate face.

𝕬𝖚 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖔𝖎𝖗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
869K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
689K 25.3K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
184K 5.4K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...