My Dream Teacher

By LesbianKpop

Yoohyeon has a dream the way she wants her teacher to look. They are getting a new teacher since the last one... More

Introducing the Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Final Chapter

302 20 0
By LesbianKpop

2 weeks later

I was laying in my bed asleep until I felt someone on top of me I whine and gently turned on my side still sore from two nights ago. All I can is that I got Jiu jealous and I got a lesson from it. I open my eyes to find Jiu on top of me and Seok-Jin next me.

Yoohyeon:Baby im still sore.

Jiu:You think I want sex from you?

Yoohyeon:You hardly lay on top of me.

Jiu:If i want so deeply in love amd overprotective of you I would just ended off right here (gets off Yoohyeon) I wanted to ask you something but forget it. (Leaves the room)

Yoohyeon(follows Jiu):Yahhh (pushes Jiu) don't say things like that you know I'm an over thinker. (Crosses arms)

Jiu:Mian...

Yoohyeon:What did you want to ask me?

Jiu:Its nothing bad. Don't worry about it your still sore anyway.

Yoohyeon:If you don't ask me I'll shove that water bottle down throat and watch you suffer in pain.

Jiu:I wanted to go to the park.

Yoohyeon:Okay lets go. I'll go te-

Jiu:Without your friends. I wanted to just be us amd Seok-Jin.

Yoohyeon:I never done anything without my friends... It feels wrong.

Jiu(nods):Fine go tell them. I'm going to get dress amd helps Seok-Jin.

I watched Jiu leave into the room and I stood there thinking. I never done anything without my friends they was my everything. I took a deep breath and went and got dressed. After we was dressed Jiu sat on the bed and I sat in her lap and gave her a kiss. She gave me a small peck and I growled. Jiu gently chuckled before giving me a long kiss. I held her hand and Seok-Jin and headed to the car.

Yoohyeon:Its just us. I promise.

Jiu:Are you sure? You can bring them with us.

Yoohyeon:Think if this as a date night.

Jiu:Are you 100% sure?

Yoohyeon:Your my baby and we need our alone time. This is opportunity to have our alone time and watch Seok-Jin smiled while at the park.

Jiu(smiles):Let's go.

We got into the car and headed to the park. Seok-Jin was watching paw patrol and I held Jiu hand while she was driving. Jiu had always look so dam good driving. Jiu looked at me smiling and gave me a kiss. Jiu knows once she kiss me I want more. We arrived at the park and Jiu immediately went and got Seok-Jin. We laid the blanket down in the grass and Seok-Jin help put the food up. Seok-Jin headed to the park and Jiu kept her eyes on him. I smiled and started eating. Jiu made me face her and started to kiss me. I kissed her back placing my hand on her face. Jiu went back watching Seok-Jin smiling. Jiu looked so happy and I couldn't help but be happy seeing how happy Jiu was. Even though my friends wasn't here I was stillhavibg a good time.

Jiu:Call them baby. I know they mean a lot to you like they do to me.

Yoohyeon:Baby im fine really.

Jiu:I knew you was going to say that so I contacted then anyway.

Yoohyeon:Your so cute.

Jiu:Your cute and I'm happy your mine.

Yoohyeon:Oh yeah? Then catch me.

I took from running laughing and Jiu ran after me. I kept laughing and running. Jiu picked me up and I kept laughing until Jiu kissed me again. I kissed her back wrapping my arms around her neck. Jiu took me back to our spot and I took a sip of water. I looked back at the park but I didnt see Seok-Jin. Jiu got up and ran to park and looked for Seok-Jin. She pushed one guy and grabbed Seok-Jin who was crying. Jiu put him down and he ran to me crying. Jiu was arguing with some guy. Jiu bodyguards came and Jiu walked towards with my friends behind her. It looked like they was with Jiu arguing with that guy. I held Seok-Jin to me while rubbing his back. Seok-Jin stopped crying and started to eat.

Jiu:That fucking asshole tried to kidnap Seok-Jin.

Sua:Ours too! But that's not the point. I'm glad you two had your alone time but why invite us?

Jiu:Its better when all of us is together.

Yoohyeon:My mom wants to get the kids. Is that alright with you all?

Everyone:Ne.

Siyeon:Is it okay if we can have some of this food?

Yoohyeon(smiling):Of course thats why I packed at a lot.

Handong:It feels good just to be outside.

Dami:Yeah i could really use this as well.

Gahyeon(smiling and looks at blue sky):Yoohyeon I'm honestly glad you found someone who truly love you for you.

Handong:Yeah. Jiu you betyer treat her with care or I'll beat you then kill you.

Jiu(shocked):I won't hurt her I promise.

Yoohyeon:You did hurt me.

Gahyeon(sits up):Wait what?

Yoohyeon:Ne Jiu hurt me multiple times.

Taeyeon:Hey everyone.

Yoohyeon:Hey mom(hugs her). Seok-Jin have a good time okay? Mom please make sure you keep an eye on them?

Taeyeon:Of course baby. (Kisses Yoohyeon head)

Mr.Yoo:Alright let's go get some food (kiss Yoohyeon head then hugs Jiu) Thank you Jiu for choosing my daughter. I'm glad your part of the family. (Leaves with Taste on)

Jiu(shocked from Mr.Yoo words):...

Handong:That was nice and shit but you hurt Yoohyeon?!?!

Siyeon(Confused):What happened?

Sua(eating):I don't know.

Dami:Jiu hurt Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon:Yep. I have the marks and I'm sore.

Dami:I forgot to add sexual.

Jiu(looks at Yoohyeon):You wanted it. You begged for it.

Yoohyeon:Sua told me to dressed sexual and turn you on to see that you do.

Siyeon:So it was your idea. You told me it was Handong idea.

Dami:I thought it was Gahyeon idea.

Gahyeon:It was Sua unnie idea.

Yoohyeon:It was Sua

Sua:Kim Yoohyeon! You better run.

Siyeon:All of you better run.

Gahyeon:I'll stay here and watch the stuff.

Sua Handong and I took off running while laughing. Handong got caught by Dami but Sua and I was running like crazy. Siyeon and Jiu caught us and carried us back to the blanket. We all laid down and looked up at the sky and watched it fall to night and watched the stars. I looked over at Jiu who was crying.

Yoohyeon:Baby why are you crying?

Jiu:Your dad words. (Sits up) I never thought I'll get that when I got older. I thought ill never have friends nor my own family.

Yoohyeon:You never give up baby. I'm glad you didn't because now you have us and your son. My parents love you and I loe you amd nothing will change that. I promise.

Sua:Just kiss already.

Siyeon:Please we both know you want to.

Handong:We all know after you might have sex too.

Dami:Leave them alone even though its true.

Gahyeon:Look fireworks.

Jiu and I watched the fireworks before we leaned in and started to kiss each other. I never been so happy and so in love. Who knew my dream teacher would become my lover. I bit my bottom lip and smiled.

Yoohyeon:Thank you mom for sending Jiu my way (smiles)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 407 34
Rhea graduated last year with a degree in fine arts. She got her first real job as a Photography Professor. There's a particular student in one of he...
68.1K 4.3K 43
Lee Siyeon is an assassin, trained in the art of murdering and part of a company run by Dami. And she desperately wants to move up the hierarchy and...
20.2K 1K 24
Siyeon is a new student at her school. She accidentally bumps into a girl in the hallway. That girl just happened to be Kim Bora a.k.a the stuck up...
164 28 15
When a civil war breaks in Glaciara, the king and queen found themselves forced to go into lockdown for the sake of their 6 years old daughter. But a...